Irene and Oscar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well, we can easily sort that out," I said, "I can fuck him and he will know."

"I think he would like that," she said, "he also asked me if I was falling in love with you."

"And are you?" I asked.

"A little, I suppose," she answered, "but really it's more about your body and what it has started in me. You just need to look at me in a special way or say something and I want to go to bed with you. I don't know what it is and I've never had such feelings before, but I get warm and wet deep inside and I want to touch myself."

"That all sounds very nice," I said, "I never knew I could have such an effect."

"You are a very attractive man," she continued, "and you look very masculine with lots of dark hair on your body. Your hands are a man's hands, big and strong and hairy, but your fingers are long and sensitive. You are slim and have a flat stomach but have wide shoulders," she paused for a second, then "and you have the most beautiful green eyes."

She was saying the most flattering things about me and I felt quite embarrassed, however I did like hearing them. Then she pushed open my gown and ran her fingers over my chest, lacing them through my hair.

"I want you again," she said, "I want you inside me."

"Come and sit on me," I said, pushing her gown open and feeling her cunt which was quite wet, "come and sit on my cock."

I held my cock upright as she straddled my legs and lowered herself until I felt her wet slit touch my glans, then she reached down and stroked me before she positioned my glans at her entrance and slowly lowered herself further. My cock slid in easily, lubricated by the residue of my cum from our previous fuck and her arousal now. I pushed her gown off her shoulders leaving her naked as she began rocking on my cock, moving back and forth. She leaned towards me so that I could suck her nipples.

"You have magnificent breasts," I said, "they are big and firm."

I licked them one after the other, my tongue hard against her areolae and then sucking in her nipples through my teeth, teasing them with my tongue as I did so.

"Ooooooh," she cried, "I love it when you play with my breasts. It makes me hot in my vagina."

"Enjoy yourself, Irene," I said, "this is for you. Use my body for your pleasure. Think only of yourself and what you are feeling."

She continued to rock back and forth on my cock and then I felt her hand snake down to her clitoris and she started to frig herself. She leaned back and reached out with her other hand to touch my face, tracing her fingers over my mouth and cheek while she stared at me. I took it in my hand then sucked her fingers, running my tongue around each one individually. She carried on fucking me like that without looking away until I saw her eyes start to glaze over as she lost herself in her feelings. I reached forward and fondled one of her tits then tugged at the nipple, pulling quite hard.

"Aaaaargh," she cried out, "oh mierda, amo tu pene, se siente tan grande y fuerte en mí," as a stream of liquid spurted out of her, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh." Then she slumped forward, breathing heavily. After a few minutes she sat up and reaching behind herself, felt for my balls and fondled them, jiggling my sac.

"Thank you," she said.

"My pleasure," I replied, "now let's go to bed."

"I must shower first," she said.

"No," I replied, "sex is hot and wet and messy. That's part of its fun. We will go to bed and get more messy as we have more sex until we go to sleep with my cock deep inside your cunt."

She smiled and got off my lap, her cum dripping on the floor, then took my hand and led me to the bedroom. We crawled into the bed and started feeling each other all over, touching, kissing and licking. She sucked my balls as she masturbated me. I licked behind her cunt and probed her anus with my tongue. She rubbed her cunt all over my body, leaving her slime on my skin. I trailed my precum all over hers. I left lovebites everywhere, on her tits, her inner thighs, her groin. She left them on my neck, my upper arms, my inner thighs. We fucked in every position we could think of, sometimes gently, sometimes roughly. I lost count of the number of times I orgasmed. After the first few times I had virtually no semen left, but the feelings were still just as intense. Strangely, my precum volume remained copious.

Irene orgasmed many more times than I did. I've never known a woman to cum as often as she did and with such intensity, although she also seemed to experience some less intense but much longer orgasms. She was also a very voluble lover although most of her words were in Spanish. I resolved to try and teach her to use English words instead. She was certainly loud, often shouting with excitement or wailing with pleasure in between grunting and groaning. Her previous reserve and shyness had completely disappeared, to be replaced by an ever-increasing appetite for pure hedonism. But, most of all, she was becoming the most incredible fuck imaginable. What she could do with her cunt muscles was beyond description. The pure physical pleasure she brought was overwhelming which, coupled with the reward of seeing her own overt enjoyment, made her unique. She was truly one in a million and I was determined I would enjoy her for as long as I could.

Some time during our marathon fuck session I saw Oscar at the door. No doubt our noises had interested him. He had agreed to leave us alone, so when I looked at him he quickly disappeared. I had no doubt, however, that he stayed close by, listening.

Eventually our activity slowed down. The bed was an absolute mess of crumpled, stained sheets that were wet and slimy. Our bodies were were tired and sticky with sweat and dried cum. The room reeked of sex. It was lovely. I snuggled up behind Irene and whispered in her ear.

"Let's have one last fuck then go to sleep."

"Mmmmm."

I felt her cunt. It was gaping wide and wet, which was not surprising, so I lifted her leg and slid my cock into her again then started moving.

"Aaaah."

She thrust her butt back against me bending her thighs forward and her knees up towards her chest so that I went in deeper. Her cunt felt hot and very slippery and I wondered how much she could feel. The answer came very quickly. I felt her vagina pulsate and ripple around my shaft as she wiggled her hips, then a delicious tickle around my corona. This woman was amazing.

"God, that's nice, Irene."

"Not as nice as you feel inside me. Your penis fills me so much. I can feel it touch me everywhere."

"Cock, Irene, it's a cock. I like to hear you use dirty words, it excites me."

My arm was around her, my hand on her left tit. I squeezed it then pulled the nipple.

"Aaaah. That is very nice," she said, grinding her butt back against me and wriggling.

I speeded up my thrusting a bit harder and using long, deep strokes, bottoming out against the end of her vagina. She fucked me back, squeezing my cock as it moved in and out. Her breathing became heavy with long pauses as she held her breath, and her nipple hardened.

"Oh Alan," she whispered breathlessly, "fuck me. I want you so much. Oh mierda."

I carried on fucking in the same rhythm as her arousal level rose and her movements became less controlled. I hoped she would cum soon as I knew I was close to climaxing and that I wouldn't remain very hard any more when suddenly she tensed up and stopped moving her hips. I felt her vagina spasm rhythmically around my cock, clutching and releasing. That tipped me over the edge and I climaxed, my cock jerking inside her, followed by a lovely, warm glow suffusing my whole body and a huge feeling of fatigue. After a while my breathing returned to something more normal, as did hers. My cock had shrunk a little but was still embedded in her. I closed my eyes and next moment I simply fell asleep.

I woke up some time in the middle of the night. Irene was fast asleep, breathing softly. My hand was still on her tit and my cock was still inside her. I moved my hand to feel her flat stomach, then onto her groin, pulling her towards me. She murmured and wriggled closer, but didn't wake up. I thought about maybe knocking her up over the next few months and felt my cock harden and grow. If that happened she would always be mine, but it had huge consequences. I put it out of my mind and soon fell back to sleep.

"Wake up, Alan."

I heard this voice in the distance and opened my eyes to see Oscar. Irene was still asleep and my cock was still inside her, although now quite erect.

"It's after eight," said Oscar, "and you need to go to work."

"I suppose so," I said, "but it's so nice here in bed. My cock is hard and buried in Irene. I'd much rather spend the day with her."

"I know," he replied, "but you need to go to work."

I knew he was right and much as I would have liked to stay and fuck Irene all day, I had to go to work. I grew back the sheets and gently pulled my cock out of his wife as he watched. It was still partially erect but dropped onto the sheets dribbling precum. Irene stirred and opened her eyes, then turned over towards me and smiled.

"Hello Alan."

"Hello Irene," I said, leaning forward and kissing her, "I'm sorry but I have to go to work."

"Yes," she said, "I understand. But you will be coming back tonight, won't you?"

"Of course I will," I said, "just keep that gorgeous body ready for me," and I rubbed her cunt.

"Oh, I'll be ready," she said, "Oscar, Alan says he will stay with us for a while. I hope that's alright with you."

"Si, Si, of course," he said.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower and shave, then got dressed and went into the kitchen to make coffee. Oscar had already made some and came into the kitchen to join me in drinking it.

"I think Irene had a good time last night," he said, "and you seemed to enjoy it too."

"I saw you at the door," I replied, "did you listen outside as well?"

"All the time," he said, "I could not leave, it was too exciting. I could not stop masturbating and I don't know how many times I came. I have never seen Irene like that and never heard her use such words, you have really awakened her."

"She will be a different woman soon," I said, "and you will have a different life together, a better one,"

Just then Irene came to join us too. She was dressed in her robe. I told her I was just leaving, so she came with me to the door. As she stood there I pushed her gown open and felt her tits, then gave her a passionate kiss.

"You're my woman now," I said, "and I'm going to make love with you as much as I can. I want you ready whenever I need you."

"I'm ready now," she said, taking my hand and rubbing it on her slit. I stuck a finger into her cunt then pulled it out and sucked it.

"Mmmm. Can't wait," I said, and turned round and left.

*******************

The work day seemed to drag interminably. I had lots to do but I desperately wanted to get back to their house. There were things I needed to do. Eventually I got a taxi and left work, firstly to my home to pick up some clothes before going on to Oscar and Irene's house. I rang the bell and Oscar opened the door.

"Hello Alan," he said, "come on in."

"Thanks," I replied, "would it be possible to have my own key? It would make it much easier."

"Of course," he said " I will give you one of our spare ones," and left to go and find one.

I heard a squeal and Irene rushed up to the hall and flung her arms around me and gave me a big kiss.

"Welcome home," she said, "I hope you had a good day."

"Yes I did," I responded, "but I couldn't wait to get home and see you."

"I've missed you too," she said, "let's go and have a drink."

Oscar reappeared and handed me a house key.

"Thanks, Oscar," I said.

"Oscar, darling, please would you fix us all a drink," Irene said, "and let's go in the living room and relax."

"Of course," he said and went through to the kitchen while Irene and I went to the living room and sat down next to each other on the couch. She was wearing a light summer dress with the top few buttons open. I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"You look sexy," I said.

"I dressed for you," she replied, "you told me to be ready, so I am. You will find out later."

Aha, I thought, she isn't wearing panties. That will be fun.

Oscar came in with some glasses of wine and put them down next to us before sitting down on the chair facing us. We all raised our glasses and after saying cheers, sipped our wine.

"Much has happened since we first met, hasn't it? Oscar, you have made me welcome in your life and given your wife the freedom to have sex with me. She has enjoyed it very much, and so have you. You have also discovered that you like a dominant man in your house and that perhaps you are also attracted to men. I suppose we'll find out more about that as we live together. But I really must thank you for all of this. Irene is an amazing lover and you have given her to me. For that I can never thank you enough."

"You are welcome, Alan. You have opened our eyes to ourselves and that will eventually make us more fulfilled. I do enjoy what is happening, but it is also difficult at times to watch her with you. It excites me but I am jealous. I'm also worried that she will leave me for you."

"Who are you jealous of?" I asked, "me because I've got a bigger cock than you and your wife likes fucking me, or Irene because you like me and would like me to fuck you?"

"Oh mierda," he said, "this is so embarrassing. Yes, I do like you. I think your body is exciting and I want you to do things with me. But mainly because I love my wife very much and it hurts me to see her give herself so completely to another man."

"I understand, Oscar," I said, "and there's no shame in any of those feelings. You need to learn to accept how you are. If you do that, you will find a path through this that will bring both you and Irene much pleasure. Your wife is one of the most highly sexed women I've ever met and certainly the best fuck I've ever had. She likes me, but I can assure you that she won't stop with me. She's still learning about her power and, when she discovers how great it is, she'll want other men. Your role will be to help her with this. In return she will give you great pleasure. She loves you, Oscar, and she will want you to be happy. Isn't that right, Irene?"

"Oh yes," she said, "Oscar is my life. He's given me two lovely daughters and looks after me so well. He is clever, thoughtful and very attentive. He understands me, looks after me, and I will always want him."

"You see, Oscar, things will work out if we do this together."

Oscar stood up and went over to Irene and kissed her. She ruffled his hair then he went back to his chair.

"I want to see your cock," he said, "come here and show me."

I stood up and went over to him. He reached out and unzipped me, then unbuttoned my boxers and pulled out my cock and held it in his hand.

"God I wish I had something like that," he said, then took me in his mouth and started to suck me. He was good at it, using his tongue over my glans and round my corona, then tickling my frenulum and the two globes of the glans where the frenulum joins. It wasn't long before I was fully erect and precum started to drip onto his tongue. He carried on sucking me, about two inches of my cock in his mouth.

"You're going to have to do better than that," I said, "my cock is barely inside your mouth."

He opened his mouth and I pushed further into him, feeling another inch or so enter before he started gagging.

"Don't think about it," I said, relax and breathe through your nose."

I put a hand behind his head so he couldn't pull back then pushed some more. He gagged again but couldn't move because of my hand. I ignored it and pushed until I felt another inch or so go in and my cock against his palate. Precum was now streaming out of my cock and straight down his throat. He swallowed again and again, his throat clutching and releasing my glans. I started fucking his mouth, using it like a cunt, my balls swinging against his chin. I felt his tongue licking along my urethra as he sucked in his cheeks, while saliva was pouring out of his mouth and dripping on his clothes.

I looked back at Irene who was watching intently, her eyes wide and her mouth half open. She was clearly aroused as her nipples stood out like bullets under the flimsy material of her dress, and she was swinging her knees open and closed.

I felt Oscar's fingers on my balls. He fiddled with them, squeezing them lightly, then tugged them by their hairs.

"You like those, don't you?" I said.

"Mmmfff," was his answer. I turned to Irene.

"Shall I cum in his mouth?" I asked her.

"No," she said, "I think he would like you inside his ass. He would like to see what it feels like," using the American word rather than the English arse.

Rather reluctantly I pulled my cock out of his mouth. He was a good cocksucker and I would happily have cum in his mouth.

"Did you like that?" I asked him.

"Very much," he replied, "your cock is so hard and it tastes good, but Irene is right, I want to feel you deep inside me."

"Very well," I said, "you go to the spare room and wait. I need to get something out of my hold-all."

He got up and went off to the spare room. I turned to Irene.

"You liked that, I could see you getting aroused."

"I loved it. Watching you fuck his mouth was very exciting."

"Maybe I'll fuck your mouth instead of his ass."

"No, I want to watch his face as you force that huge thing into him."

I squeezed her right tit then felt under the hem of her dress. I was right, she wasn't wearing panties and her slit was wet.

"I'll fuck you later, after your husband," I said, "now go and join him."

I went to the main bedroom where I retrieved the tube of KY-gel that I had packed, then to the spare room. They were waiting for me. Irene was sitting in the chairperson while Oscar was lying on the bed. As soon as I came in he got on his his knees, naked with his butt in the air. His hairless balls swelled out under his semi-erect cock. His butt was at just the right height for my cock if I stood at the side of the bed. I turned to Irene and gave her the KY-gel.

"Put some on his ass," I said, "then rub some on my cock. This is going to need help."

She smeared the gel on his crack working some up his ass, then smeared a whole lot over my cock. I stepped forward and put my cockhead against his little rosebud ass and pushed. Nothing happened, it remained tightly closed.

"Relax," I said to him, "imagine you're taking a dump. That way your sphincter will relax."

I waited a while then felt his rosebud open slightly. I needed more than that. My glans is not very pointed and needs a large opening. I pushed very gently telling him to relax and felt him open a bit more, enough for the tip of my glans to enter, then waited. Again his rosebud opened a bit more and more of my glans went in. There was now about half an inch inside him. I heard him suck in his breath and I decided now was the time. I flicked my hips and just battered my way into his ass, not caring whether it hurt or not.

"Jesus Christ," he shouted, "fuck that hurts."

"Relax Oscar, it will get better as you get used to it," I said and held still. My cock was now about halfway inside him.

"God, it feels like a red hot poker," he cried, "please be careful."

I started thrusting into him, ignoring his cries. His insides were slippery with the KY-gel, so didn't feel dry. Gradually his sphincter relaxed and soon I was slipping in and out quite easily. I could feel his prostate underneath my cock as my shaft massaged it. Sometimes my cock jabbed into it on the instroke.

"You like this, don't you? You like my big cock inside your ass."

"Yes, yes, I do," he gasped, "but shit you're big. It feels like an enormous log inside me, alive and pulsing."