Irene and Oscar Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Covering herself she would thank him with kiss before turning over in the bed...

"Why don't you go take care of yourself in the bathroom, hmm? You've relaxed me too much," she would say just to keep him frustrated knowing he would be left to his own devices, yet again.

Irene believed it was good for Oscar to be denied from time to time. Knowing it would not only keep his interest in her, but as well, saying no to sex would also bring out his obedience, his desire to please, and this was something she liked very much...

*****

Las Palmas, a few weeks later...

"Oscar, you have been here a two days and you still haven't unpacked your bags, what is the matter? Tell me, please" Irene said to her husband as she came in that evening, and yes, Oscar he was pouting... Not happy with being left alone...

"No, you're right I have not settled in yet, I will soon... You're always away with work Irene, I... I am afraid we won't spend much time together while we are here... I know how important your job is, and I'm sorry, I don't mean to complain... Forgive me, I'm being petty... I just worry, that's all" Oscar replied expressing this early concern of thinking he won't be seeing much of his beautiful wife because of her new executive position...

"Yes my love, I know... My job is important and very demanding but please, give it more time" Irene replied entering and taking of her suit jacket...

"It has only been a few weeks and I've missed you too Oscar... I promise you, once the season is underway things will calm down and we will have much more time to spend... In the mean time however, I have a day off coming this week, why don't you make plans for us? I'll even permit you to take me to one of the nude beaches, I'm sure you will have found one or two on your map already, yes?"

Replying with a sly smile, Irene had long known of Oscar's fascination with nude beaches, having been bothered by him so many times to go with him. Yet with the beaches at home being local and familiar to not only themselves, but to people they knew, neighbours and such, Irene was reluctant, and for good reason.

Afraid to be seen, but not for the reasons of being embarrassed... No...What she didn't like was the perverted aspect of having local men ogling her with lecherous intentions. This is what kept her in a bathing suit when enjoying a day at the seaside...

"Ahh, you know me too well my love and I must confess I have found one, it's only a short drive from here... But really? You will come, and be naked, with me?" Oscar admitted, asking with a smile of his own, surprised yet none the less delighted with his wife's suggestion, inquiring with the want of her going naked as well, hoping they might enjoy the experience together.

"Mostly... I just want to spend some time together Oscar and to indulge your fantasies a little, seeing how I have been neglecting you with my work... But to answer your question, I will go topless only, but you my cute little man... You will be the naked one, going, what is it they say? Full-Monty? This is where I'll find my enjoyment, seeing you blush when we walk down the beach together with everyone looking, ha? What do you think? Does that sound like fun?"

Laughing as she explained, Irene was playing into his humiliation, knowing Oscar embarrassed easily in a sexual light, but at the same time it was a turn on for him. But as well, and as Irene was to discover, she liked it too...

She enjoyed egging him on, ribbing her husband about exposing his naked body, having him walk the beaches with his small penis on display...

"Oh gosh Irene you, you have me excited now... To be exposed like that? I don't know, It, it does something to me, I can't explain" Oscar said in response to her teasing just as she imagined he would.

Like fish to bait, all she had to do was mention his being naked in public, but then thinking further she smiled brightly when a question came to mind. Remembering, she wondered if Oscar had made it through security at the airport faced with a different kind of embarrassment hidden in his bags...

"Speaking of seeing you blush Oscar, tell me? Did you have the courage to bring Didier with you? Were you able to get through, or were you questioned at the arrivals gate?" She asked with another sly, sweet looking smile. Questioning him about carrying the big sex toy through customs, if he were brave enough...

"Y-yes, I did bring him and no, I had no trouble, thank God... I packed him in my large suit case so he did not travel with me in the cabin... Why? Were you feeling a little, uh frisky, tonight, maybe?" Oscar replied smiling now and thinking Irene was hinting that she may be up for some fun...Seeing how Didier the 9-inch dildo had made the trip...

"Yes, why not? It's been quite some time since we've had a visit from our friend Didier, don't you think?" Irene confirmed, even calling the dildo by the name Oscar had given the big thing but again, Irene like this too... Imagining right along with her husband when fantasizing that she was indeed fucking the football hero and not just a big sex toy...

"Let's have a lovely evening Oscar, some dinner, we'll relax outside with a cognac and have a swim... Maybe we will make love on the patio as well, hmm?" She added while looking demure and coy, a sexy tilt of her shoulder she had Oscar shivering with delight, loving her ideas he shook his head in agreement.

*****

Later that evening...

"Mmm... It's nice here... I never noticed how much quieter it is at night compared to Barcelona" Irene said as she laid herself out naked atop the lounge chair Oscar had covered with a large towel, fresh from a skinny dip without swimsuits in the small back yard pool provided in each of the villa units, surprised with his wife's sudden willingness to let go...

"Come to me Oscar, you have Didier there and ready, yes?" She asked as Oscar stood beside her and looking down he wasn't sure what he was suppose to do.

"Yes, yes my love I have him here but you want me to, you know? Go down and lick you first, to uhh, make you ready?" He replied moving to the end of her long lounge chair with Irene sat up, her large naked breasts sitting high on her chest, capped with dark areola and nipples looking erect from swimming naked in the cool evening air...

"Mmm... Yes, that would be nice. I love your tongue Oscar, you are gentle when I need you to be... I swear, you know my little girl better than anyone, hmm?... Please, come to me first, kiss, me lay on top of me, I want to feel the warmth of your naked body on mine"

"Oh yes my darling, anything you say" Oscar said smiling as he knelt on the lounger, working his way up his wife's body until their lips met in a kiss...

"Mm, Mmmph... I've missed making love to you Oscar, but can you please do me a favour?" Irene asked ending their kiss with Oscar tilting his head up, allowing their eyes to meet, he wondered what she could want...

"Yes my dear, anything" he said back...

"Since we are here and you insist on shaving you're little man, I want you to continue... I want you to take off all of it, you look silly with just your penis and testicles hairless. Why don't we try with everything gone, hmm? You will look better, smooth and uniform" Irene declared, more so than suggesting as Oscar, he looked to her rather stunned...

"Really? You always told me you didn't like it when I'm shaved? You said I look too much like a boy and not like a man" he questioned, knowing she had never liked his shaving..

"Yes, well, I didn't always like having to use a sex toy to reach climax either, but I've become used to it... In fact, you must know by now that I prefer using Didier, and the same for how you look... Which is also a yes Oscar... I agree, I think you do look like a boy with your small size and having no hair, down there... But my opinion has changed, as I am permitted... So now, I want you looking this way, with no hair at all, on your arms, legs, everywhere"

Informing her rather bemused and bewildered looking husband of her sudden swing in her attitude, Oscar, surprised indeed, but more so he was intrigued... Wanting to know where his wife's change of heart had come from?

"Maybe we'll send you to a beautician here on the island, one who does waxing, it will be better for your skin" she continued, adding to his confusion...

"But for now, I want you to make love to me, starting of course with that talented little tongue of yours... Get me ready before we say hello to our, not so little friend, hmm?" She said next, changing back and disarming Oscar completely. Leaving him there on top of her with his neck craned and looking into her dark brown eyes...

"Oh Irene! You, you surprise me... But please, I will not argue... Would you like me to go do that now? Shave everywhere I mean?" He asked, his heart rate going up with the prospect. Filled with a new excitement and indeed loving this direction his wife seemed to be going, being direct and decisive... Telling him things rather than to ask...

After so many years of being denied and told no, this was like a dream come true for Oscar, but as well... He wanted to understand...

"No... Not right now... Like I said, we will find a salon here on the island, I think I'd prefer you to be waxed... Don't you agree? I think that would be better" Irene replied but of course all Oscar could think of was the embarrassment he would feel doing such a thing, stripping himself naked in a woman's hair salon to have his entire body waxed...

His wife's idea, it was scaring him just as much as it was turning him on...

"I... I don't know what to say Irene... I suppose it would be better, however you must know I'll be embarrassed... But uhh, as well, can I ask? Why the sudden change of heart? Where has this come from? Believe me though, I am not complaining... I just want to know what has changed your mind on so many things?" Oscar asked, feeling he needed to, if anything just to understand...

"Well, yes, I have changed my mind in some ways... I've been doing some thinking along with some reading when I've had the chance... I care deeply about us and you Oscar... But I also think now is a good time to maybe look at our relationship another way... Now that we are older, and being here away from the people we know, there are less worries with nosy, talkative neighbours. We are free to explore life and what it has to offer, and so, yes... Now is the time I am willing to 'entertain' not just your ideas, but those of my own"

"You don't know how happy you are making me Irene... But please, allow me to show you, rather than to say" Oscar replied this time smiling from ear to ear, amazed with his gorgeous wife and how she looked to be opening up right there in front of him.

Like a rare flower about to bloom, revealing so many new and beautiful layers she's kept hidden inside... Oscar was seeing more and more of this stunningly, incredible woman... This woman he was proud to call his wife.

Moving lower while keeping his eyes on hers, Oscar kissed his way down her naked form, starting with her lips to her collar bone, then lower to each of her breast where he spent some time, suckling and teasing her already, stiff, rubbery feeling buds while holding and massaging each of her large, billowy-full, 38-inch tits...

"Mmm... Yes my darling husband... Kiss me all over, show me... You like to worship me don't you Oscar? Worship not only my body but what I decide for you, or for us... Isn't this the way you want things all the time from now on, yes?"

"Yes, oh God yes Irene... You know that's what I've always wanted, and I do... I do worship you"

"Yes I know Oscar but again I think that since we are here, we will enhance how we live this life, with me in charge as you like... Now go, lick my pussy husband... I'm going to give you everything you want... I'm going to be your Femdom wife, ah?"

With his eyes popping open and looking up to see her wicked, teeth barring smile, Oscar was amazed with this new posture and attitude his wife was taking.

With thrills running through him like never before, he could hardly believe what he was hearing, what his wife was saying and using such a terms... How did she know? Where did she learn these things? Saying and calling herself his 'Femdom wife' it was all he could do as his body clenched, filled with such erotic passion.

With his face and mouth so close to her womanly charms, her aroused aroma filling his senses Oscar, about to say something, anything, but then with his eyes bugging out a second time he moaned out in surprise once more...

"Mmm-Mmmph!" he cried as Irene with more wanton, urgent ideas occupying her mind, she placed a hand to the back of his head and pushed him in. Not giving Oscar the chance, she wanted his tongue in her pussy right away...

"Ohhh yess husband, lick, lick you wife like only you know how... Mmm... So much better this way... Better than having you fumble and try to please me with that little thing between you legs" Irene groaned back at him, furthering her teasing far and beyond anything like this so far, she was letting loose now.

Being direct in her urgency, she was sure to mention his inability to make her cum through penetration. Saying how much more capable he was in servicing her needs with just his mouth and his tongue...

"Oh Irene... You know I will do this for you anytime, or all the time, and yes... I know, I am inadequate in pleasing you otherwise... Are, are you ready for him? Do you want me to help Didier make love to you?"

Asking when coming out of her furrow, Oscar with his cheeks looking shiny in a sheer of his wife's juices, he didn't wait for her to answer as he went in again and keeping his eyes trained upwards, never losing her gaze.

Pleasuring her with his tongue, tickling at her stiffened clitoris before mouthing at each of Irene's long, soft-fleshy labia, along with several strands of her coarse, tidily kept pubic hairs...

Loving the feel, taste and texture in his mouth, Oscar dinned on her wares like eating chocolate cake in a bag...

"Ohh, oh yes Oscar... I want him to fuck me, instead of you... It's what you want too, isn't it darling? You want me to take a lover, I know it's always been your dream, to see another man please me this way, fucking me with his big cock"

"Mmm! Ummm!" Oscar moaned into her, unable to reply with Irene's hand falling once again to the back of his head and pressing him in close. Feeling the tension herself, picturing something or someone she shouldn't as her arousal rose to newer and higher heights.

Seeing in her minds eye someone unlike her husband taking her and fucking her like only a real man could....

"Here Oscar" she called to him... "Let me turn this way, lick me from the back and then you may put him in me... I want him to fuck me in doggie position, from behind because you cannot reach, can you?" She said to him as she had Oscar move, rolling herself over, Irene went up onto her knees surprising her submissive, obedient husband once again.

With her elbows and forearms laying flat on the sturdy lawn chair, Irene offered her full round ass to her husband. Wanting him to take her with the big black dildo from behind, or 'doggie' as she had said, sounding so rude and lost to her abandon.

Oscar couldn't get over it, Irene was acting like a mad woman, a sex-crazed harlot he had never met, but still he was more than willing to do anything for her...

"Ohh yesss, lick, lick me from behind baby... Mmm, it feels good this way... You have Didier? Give him to me" Irene hissed as Oscar, lost in a whirlwind he leaned in from his knees, resting upon a towel thrown down haphazardly and without concern he licked his wife's meaty pussy with a hand place to each of her firm, round, ass cheeks as she called to him, asking if not demanding he hand her the large black dildo...

"Yes. Yes I have him here Irene... Oh my this is so exciting... I don't know what to say! What has come over you?" He asked, still quite astounded with his wife's behaviour but doing as he was told he handed her the big, life-like black cock with it's thick, veiny shaft, heavy balls and suction cup on the bottom.

Watching with wide eyes as she smiled taking and placing the off coloured head to her lips before opening up and taking it in, Irene looked back to her husband with a lusty desire, sucking at the dildo like a woman starved...

"You have me overcome with your desires Oscar... Being here, on this island, and along with my new job... The change I feel, it's mostly due my menopause, it's making me horny and wanton... Watch Oscar... Watch me such him and get him wet for my pussy... Mmm, ohhh..."

Sitting back on his heels and looking gaped mouthed again, Oscar could not believe the change he was seeing in his wife... Watching her, watching him, their eyes trained to each others as she openly sucked and slobbered all over the imitation cock.

Closing her mouth over the big thing and taking in as much as she dared, moaning while pretending, but not doing this for Oscar's benefit, this time Irene was imagining and pleasing herself...

"Oh my God, Irene... You... You never sucked me like that... I didn't think you liked it" Oscar groaned back loving what he was seeing in his wife but at the same time feeling the need to point out, to mention how she never does this for him.

Blow-jobs for Oscar, they weren't much of a 'thing' these days... Not that they ever had been...

"Mmm...mmm... Yes, you are right Oscar and I apologize but with your small size and the way you keep him, naked and with no hair I often feel improper, you know? Because it makes you look so much younger... Immature" Irene replied but leaving Oscar confused by giving him mixed signals...

Telling him she wanted him shaved or waxed from head to toe but then saying she felt 'improper' sucking his penis because of how he looks... Regardless of his being a 40yr old man...

"Here, please, put him in me, don't ruin the mood by arguing Oscar, I want what we are doing, trying this lifestyle you are always pestering me for... I'm horny now and I've missed you... I want you to make me cum"

Shaken to his core but in the best way he could imagine, Oscar took back the now spit-wet dildo as Irene smiled looking to him with her head turned, hoisting her hips and big round ass into the air where she waved herself at him. Inviting him to fuck her with the thick, black cock... Didier, the 9-inch sex toy...

"Kiss him first Oscar, let me see you do it, just on the tip, show me, let me see how much you approve, how much you want another man fuck me" Irene said to him, adding and thinking on the spot with a more sinister smile coming to her lips this time... Wanting to push him in a direction she was sure he didn't want to go...

"B-but.." Oscar hesitated as she knew he would...

"Don't be afraid, it won't make you gay... Be obedient for me and do it... Let me see" Irene said back to him being direct as Oscar closing his eyes and pursing his lips he kissed the tip of the dildo for the briefest of seconds before recoiling with a sour look, acting like it was covered in acid that burned his lips.

The idea of doing such a thing, becoming engaged with another man this way... It wasn't exactly what Oscar wanted, but for now and to tease him with it... Irene did...

"No-no!... That wasn't a kiss, that was only a peck now do it again, and hurry... I want my lover to take me from behind... Remember Oscar, you will not like everything I suggest, but if you want this from me, you will do as I say"

"Yes, yes my love... I'll kiss him for you, your lover I want him to have you"

Answering and saying he would do it, Oscar could feel himself sinking further but loving it still in a strange, almost perverted way, he puckered up for real and kiss the dildo's head with a renewed enthusiasm.