Irene and Oscar Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing it wasn't real helped him in a way, believing they were playing a game, they were living out his fantasies at his wife's discretion.

"Mmm, yes that's better... Kiss him all over Oscar, tell him how much you want him to have me... What will you have him do with me, hmm?" Irene added, teasing her husband when seeing him give in and accept, Kissing the long, real-looking black cock, first on it's domed glans then down along it's shaft and feeling himself burning like never before, Oscar's shame and desires were getting ahead of him, moving fast like an unstoppable wave...

"I... I want you to have her Didier, please fuck my wife, like cannot... Please Sir, I beg of you... Make her happy"

Muttering some while answering his wife's request, Oscar pretended to give her away, telling the imaginary football star he wants him to have her... Even calling him 'Sir' and begging to make her happy, and this time it was Irene being left to shiver in the lusty excitement...

"Ohh yesss that's nice Oscar... You see? Like everything else we're doing new, so is this... Mmm yes, fuck me from behind... Ohhh he feels sooo good, more, give me more" Irene cried when feeling Oscar first holding then nudging the fake cock in past her outer folds, her labial lips parting almost on their own.

Backing up some and telling Oscar to continue, Irene called out, letting him know she wanted more...

"Ohh yess, fuck me" she hissed louder... "I do miss this Oscar, feeling a man take me from behind... Mmm... Oh yes... All the way in, then all the way out... Over and over... Ohh yesss... Oh your cock.... Mmmm, oh Vigo, it's soooo fucking bii-iig" Irene moaned this time as Oscar began sawing the big thing into his wife's wetness, stretching her the way he knows she likes, working the big tool in and out of her slowly at first before picking up the pace...

However listening and hearing her this time... Unsure if he was correct... He had to ask...

Who was 'Vigo'?...

"Oh darling, yes take him, but who is Vigo? Do you not like the name Didier anymore?" He asked without stopping, fucking his wife with a slow in and out rhythm, curious in thinking she wanted to use another name for her imaginary lover...

"What if I told you there was some one new Oscar? Someone real?" Irene asked without looking back, rolling her hips and getting into it while Oscar, shocked beyond words, he did stop this time as she went on to explain...

"Vigo is a man I work with, he is a former player and now one of the trainers... Nothing real has happened, rest assured... We will talk later, I'm too close... Please Oscar, don't stop now, stand up for me... Stay behind me and hold the dildo up against you, pretend you are him for me... Fuck me with his cock, I want to orgasm... Ohhh I want to cuuuu-uum"

"I... I don't know what to say Irene, but yes, I want you to cum, cum hard for me baby... Oh I looove this new you" Oscar replied, dismayed yet still amazed he followed his wife's direction.

Standing behind her and holding the big dildo to his own centre he fucked the cock into her using his hips and the base of the big toy lodged to his abdomen.

Pretending as she wanted, but with who? Which man was fucking her now? Didier the football hero, or this new person, this man Vigo? This real, flesh and blood person from her new job, does she want him instead?

Slipping the big thing into his wife's wet depths once again, Irene's head dropped with a groan that had her throwing her hips back in urgency. Knowing she was close to orgasm already, but now, telling Oscar there was someone else, a man, a real man, this was all so raw and unlike her... Irene wanted to cum with the vision of Vigo in her head...

"Uhhh Oh yesss Vigo... Oh you are a big man... Ohh Oscar, we must talk... I want him to fuck me like we've fantasized"

Calling out one last time as she reached her peak Irene with the picture of this man in her head, she was rocked hard with a powerful orgasm. One so good and so strong the likes of which she hadn't felt in quite some time...

"Mmm, oh yes... Go slow now Oscar, take him out gently, then you may have me, thank you that was wonderful, I have not cum like that in a long time... Now quick, if you want me, put your little man in and fuck me too, yes? Cum in my pussy baby, you deserve it my love"

"Ohh yes Irene!" Oscar called out... "I won't last long, you know that... Oh my God this is sooo good... Unng Unng Uhhhhh!"

Following his wife's lead Oscar was overwhelmed once again, hearing Irene telling him to fuck her and cum in her pussy as she stayed where she was, her ass in the air, her splayed out rear entry there before him, vacant and void of the large dildo Oscar slid himself in with no trouble at all.

Yet without feeling her sugary-walls touching and stroking his thin, short shafted 4-inch penis, her warmth and wetness however were all he needed... In fact by this point anything would have been enough for Oscar...

"Uhhhh! Ohh Ireeeene!" He called out into the night cumming with his little dick pressed as deep as he could, emptying his smaller than average balls into her, he shivered and shook all over as his wife looked back at him smiling, not really feeling anything but knowing he was there and that he was getting off on all of this, just as she knew he would...

Oscar was coming with the idea in his head that he was to go second to this new and very real man in her life... One Mr. Vigo Carro... Whomever he may be...

*****

A short time later... In bed...

"Thank you for waiting while I showered Oscar, and for the wonderful sex, I hope I didn't push you too far, hmm?" Irene asked as she emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a white bath sheet with her hair up and no make-up, even still she looked beautiful and radiant just as she was. Oscar was seeing his wife in her purest form and he couldn't have loved the woman any more...

"That is alright my love, I went for another dip in the pool when you came in. Come, join me when you are ready" Oscar replied as he lay in bed with just a simple sheet over him, it was warm in the room, even with the air conditioning on, there was no need for heavy blankets...

"I'll be there in a moment, but perhaps we should talk about this new, umm development let's say?" Irene asked with Oscar giving her a reluctant, shy looking nod of his head signalling his agreement and thinking the same...

This 'new development' is exactly what it was... New indeed and certainly unexpected happening...

"Yes, I must say Irene, I'm a little afraid... You have only been here two weeks ahead of me and, and it's true, yes? You have met someone? Who is this man, Vigo, as you called him?"

"Don't sound so worried Oscar, please let me talk, yes? Don't interrupt me for a moment" Irene asked, wanting to be sure he wouldn't cut in and talk over her as she sat in front of the mirrored vanity attached the wall in the their bedroom, applying moisturizer to her face, neck and bare shoulders with Oscar catching her reflection in the mirror...

"Yes my love, of course, please... I will be quiet for you" he replied with a bow of his head along with a gentle hand gesture, paying heed to his wife's request...

"Very good, and thank you... Vigo is as I said... He is a man who works on the training squad, he approached me on my first day here in the villa... You know Oscar, he lives quite close, just down the way. He offered his help when he saw my taxi come in... He was very charming and yes, he is also quite handsome... But anyway, I'll get back to that... First let me tell you, this villa we are in, it is only one of many the team has leased in this area, as I'm sure you've noticed, these places, they all look the same?"

"Yes, yes I did notice, it's what they call a cookie-cutter neighbourhood... All of the villas look like the were stamped out of the same mould... But please, tell me more about uh, your uh, colleague we'll say... This man, Vigo?"

"I'm getting there, now be patient... His name is Vigo Carro and he gave me a tour, the roads are unfamiliar at first, he's been here quite some time, and well..." Irene went on, telling Oscar more about this man she has met but stopping then she wasn't sure how her slight, easily offended husband was going to react, especially with that she was about to tell him...

"Well, what Irene? Please don't leave me like this" Oscar asked being impatient again as she gave him a look, rolling her eyes before telling him, saying to him...

"Okay, now don't be angry but Vigo and I... We've had dinner, a few times, also, we have had lunch together at the stadium, after some meetings... But that's all"

"Wow, uh, okay... I... I don't know what to say Irene, are you attracted to him I gather?" A surprised sounding Oscar asked as Irene bit her lip in a pouty, sexy sort of way.

Nodding yes, she rose from her seat while dropping her towel. Knowing this would throw Oscar off balance she wanted to soften the blow when hearing her confess, admitting and saying yes..

Yes, she was attracted to this man, this man named Vigo Carro...

Continued...