Irene and Oscar Ch. 5

Story Info
Crossing the line.
6.6k words
0
4.6k
7
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene and Oscar

Chapter 5

Crossing the line

*****

"I told him I felt you through your trousers so Oscar knows you are much bigger than he is, it turns him on when I say these things to him" Irene said, admitting as much with Vigo allowing herself the liberty, watching as she placed her hand back where it had been, squeezing and feeling the tall Moroccan's thick manhood through the thin material of his trousers...

"Ah, and what of you Irene? Does my large size excite you as well? I would like to think so with the way you touch me... Please, free me from my clothes, see if I measure up as you say" Vigo replied as he sat back tilting his hips when offering himself to the woman with a confident smile as Irene, hearing his remark, she leaned forward saying nothing as she used the fingers of both hands to release the catch along with his fly and freeing Vigo's stiffness with all nine, gloriously black inches of him coming into view...

"Ohh" she sighed, filled with a renewed desire letting her open palm run up his stiff length before encircling the man's warm, dark, chocolatey coloured cock-shaft with her fingers...

"Mmm, oh yes Vigo... You are much, much bigger... But as well, you are very bold with no underpants on you... You must have assumed this would happen, hmm? That you would have me like this?" She added, sounding somewhat defensive.

Pretending however, Irene didn't mind finding him this way, naked under his dress pants with no other clothes when in fact making the discovery had her turned on all the more. Knowing Vigo was confident enough forgo his underpants with the anticipation of having her expose his manhood, his big, black semi-stiff cock...

"Oscar thinks he cannot satisfy me with his meagre size, and sadly I have to agree with him" she added with the younger man's stiff mast in her hand Irene had to bite her lip as she quivered in the anticipation, the desire she felt along with her wanting...

"Mmmm, yes, that's is nice... Touch me, feel me Irene... You make me this way, hard and ready for sex... You are a vibrant mature woman, and I know you need more than what your small, weak-willed husband can give you... Oscar is a good man I am sure, but he is soft as you know... Maybe you prefer him this way but I also know you need me, you need a real man to make love to you and I think you know this too, yes?"

"Ha-ha! Oh you men, I swear you are all the same" Irene relied with a laugh while continuing to hold and stroke the black man's rigid length...

"Oscar may be small and weak, and you are correct, I do like him this way... However you are no different. Like all men you are so dramatic Vigo... I may want you, but I do not need you to 'make love' to me as you say" Irene let him know, smiling and thinking how men are all the same in how they talk too much, bringing drama where it's not needed...

"No? You don't want us to continue? How can we stop now? Look at the state I am in and you are enjoying yourself... I know you are" Vigo answered looking perplexed as Irene gazed into his eyes, smiling with his rigid manhood in her hand, she said to him...

"Don't be up-set...I have made a promise to Oscar that 'it' will not happen tonight and when I say I do not want you to 'make-love' to me... What I want is for you to fuck me Vigo...Fuck me hard and deep with this big beautiful cock... The love I need comes from Oscar but what I require from you is to satisfy this other 'itch' my poor, weakling husband cannot scratch, hmm?"

Explaining, telling Vigo there will be no 'love-making' per se, Irene also let him know that all was not lost... Moving then and going into action she went on to show him what she was willing to do. How far she was prepared to go that evening as Vigo watched, seeing the woman toss a cushion to the floor at his feet before sinking down, moving to a kneeling position in front of him...

"Soon, I will let you fuck me with this magnificent thing, but for tonight, I want to do something I know will keep your interest" leaning in with her eyes on his, Irene made sure Vigo was watching and understood as she kissed the large, soft dome of his glans and setting his pules to race.

Knowing as well as anyone just how real this had become, Irene felt a spike in her arousal, her quickened heart rate and stiff, tingling nipples. The throbbing of her heart beat reaching all the way down to her engorged, blood filled clit and setting her further alight.

The taste and feel of the man's circumcised head on her lips was only prompting her to go further as Irene moaned aloud for the first time.... "Mmmph" she hummed showing her vulnerability, her womanly desire getting the better of her.

Licking her way down the man's thick, vein-laden shaft she had Vigo calling out with her...

"Ohhh yesss, good, very good" the fit, big cocked Moroccan moaned as he reached with his two large hands, taking and holding the woman's head and saying to her...

"I suppose I can wait to have you... I love what you are doing Irene but I would like to see you... Take off your dress for me please... Let me see those big beautiful tits, you know I stare enough whenever I am with you... Now you must let me see for real.."

Showing his delight, yet giving in by saying he can wait to fuck her, to have her... Vigo however, he still wanted more than just a blow job, asking to see Irene's naked body or even just her large, full mature tits as she looked up to him smiling and willing to oblige the man.

Resting back back some, her only reluctance was in letting go of that thick, hard cock. But as well, Irene didn't think twice when reaching for the hem of her short dress and going one further, not just bearing her top half, instead, she pulled the little black number off altogether.

Left in her bra, matching panties and stocking wrapped legs, the mature, older woman felt herself shiver in the excitement. Exposed to the cool night air, not to mention Vigo's hungry looking, sex-filled eyes...

"Yes, I often catch you... I see you looking... But how about now? Tell me, what do you think, hmm? Are my big tits nice enough for you? Would you like to see more? You want me to be topless while I suck you?"

Highly aroused on her own and with the same lusty-sex-filled stare Irene didn't wait for Vigo to respond as she reached back to unclasp her bra before shucking her shoulders allowing the large, lacy-cupped undergarment to fall from her body.

Freeing her pale skinned, full, pendulous tits, capped with her dark, dollar sized nipples she looked to Vigo feeling somewhat vulnerable, waiting for his response...

"Oh my... Yes, yes Irene... You are stunning... Truly a goddess and I'm not being dramatic as you say... I believe it very much, and your Oscar? I hope he considers himself a very lucky man" Vigo responded, seeing and feasting his eyes and filling Irene with confidence as he went on, continuing with his compliments...

"Uh, yes such beautiful full breasts... Only a mature woman such as yourself could posses... Now please, take me in your mouth once more... I need to feel those velvety lips on me as I gaze at your beauty, and believe me, I will not last long... You do that to me Irene, you make me want to cum"

Reaching with a hand to hold and feel one of her weighty, fleshy orbs while dragging his thumb across the hardened, stiff nipple Vigo was there to help and guide Irene down once more as she obeyed, allowing him to lead with her own passions hitting a higher peak.

Being directed and no longing in control, she liked when Vigo told her what to do...

Opening her mouth she was the one to moan aloud this time... "Mmm... Mmmmph" she sighed tasting and feeling Vigo's huge cock slipping over her wet, succulent lips...

Working her full mouth up and down and loving what she was doing, but as well, Irene was thinking how Vigo was the lucky one and not her Oscar...

"Mmmph... Oh" she gasped coming up... "I am no goddess Vigo, believe me, and to let you in on a secret, you are the lucky one, hmm?" She moaned back using her hand to slather, smear and coat the man's thick shaft in her saliva while also letting him in on another of their bedroom secrets...

"I never do this for Oscar... I don't suck his little cock for him, not anymore"

Telling Vigo that although Oscar may be lucky with whom she's chosen to marry, he in fact was the real winner, receiving this privilege she refused her husband...

"No? You don't do this for him?" Vigo asked surprised, but then again, maybe not as he sighed in a gasp of his own, feeling as Irene continued, but taking her time she slowed her pace.

Lovingly licking her way up and down, drooling all over the man's thick black cock before taking the glistening dome of his head in her mouth with her heavily made up eyes fluttering shut, Irene lost herself further in the lusty buzz of her arousal...

The size and feel of him in her hand, the texture and the flavour in her mouth... "Mmm, mmph" she mewed this time, allowing herself to feel so wanton, so consumed as she went up and down, taking as much of Vigo's long, thick shaft as she dared...

"Mmmph, Unnng... I used to, many years ago on special occasions, but now blow jobs for Oscar, they are not a 'thing' for him and he knows not ask... As I'm sure you are aware he is subservient to me... He licks me to orgasm quite regularly, but I do not do the same for him"

Replying as she came up and off of the man's turgid, wet fuck-pole and taking a breath, Irene replaced her lips with her hand where stroked Vigo's fat cock at a quickened rate and smiling she felt good when telling him more of their intimate details...

She wasn't afraid to let him know just how much control she had over her smaller, slight husband...

"We have rules that he knows and follows" she added... "First he must go down on me before I let him enter me... I have him use his tongue to make me ready, and sometimes after as well, I send him back down to clean up his little messes, but not too often... Maybe if we have been drinking too much wine he will feel brave enough to volunteer, licking me when I am soiled with his cum"

"Uhhh, oh yess... I like hearing about your sex life with Oscar... I will admit, you are not my first married woman... But as well, you are unlike any coupe I have ever met... I can easily see you have Oscar well trained, how submissive he is to you... You are a devil with a velvet tongue Irene... A woman with a hidden fire in her eyes, yes?"

"Mmm... You are learning... I can be a devil when I want to be... Like now... This bad girl wants to suck you and make you cum... Then I will go home to my husband and tell him just how big and beautiful you are... But also, I will let him know how much I enjoyed serving you... Being with a real man... I will tell him how I sucked this big cock while he licks me and I remember... It will drive him crazy with jealousy and desire... How does that sound Mr. Carro? Is that devil enough for you?"

"Ohhh yesss, Irene... You've have me from the moment I set my eyes on you... Devil or not, you are so beautiful, I knew I had to have you-ooh!" Vigo gasped, growing closer...

"You have me close... Please... Oh, don't st-stop... Uhhh... Uhhhnggg" warned, trying to hang on, make it last but with Irene telling him her dirty details, how Oscar licks her messy, cum-filled pussy as well as how much she loves serving him... Serving her new lover Vigo Carro...

"Mmph! Yes... Cum for me, I want to taste you" she growled back in her own urgency, stroking the stone-solid cock shaft hard and fast as she popped his red, angry looking cock-head back into her mouth knowing he was about to cum, Vigo's huge cock was about to explode...

"Unnnggg! Ohh, oh yessss... Ahhh, take, take me... Oh Ireeeene!" The younger, black skinned man hollered one last time as he came, thrusting his hips forward, Irene kept her lips sealed tight over him as she too was unable to stifle her moans...

"Ummmph! Ummm!" she gasped, or gurgled is more like with her mouth and throat so full. Taking his essence and tasting him, Irene did all she could to hold and keep Vigo's salty cum-load in her mouth before swallowing.

Flooding her senses she was consumed with his spicy man-sauce. Rolling over and coating every surface of her mouth, she let him linger. His taste so manly, his cum so thick and creamy sliding down her throat as she swallowed at long last, Irene looked up with her mouth still full of his twitching, throbbing cock and keeping the same lusty, cock-hungry look in her eyes...

*****

Not long after, recovering in silence Irene waited for Vigo's breathing to settle some before rising, wiping her chin with a finger and readying herself to say goodbye. Anxious to find her way home and to Oscar, it wasn't long before the married woman was bidding the man a good evening at his back gate where smiling she turned to blow him a kiss, then waved as she walked away...

"Promise you will come back to me Irene" Vigo called out as a last word, to which Irene replied... "Of course I'll be back... Remember, this is only the beginning"

Turning on her heels she was eager to make her way home. Satisfied for now, her thoughts were already on Oscar. Picturing him alone in the villa, pacing the floors full of worry and angst, she wore a continuous smile the whole way.

Letting her tongue run over her teeth, enjoying the lingering taste of the man in her mouth, and once home Irene knew exactly what she was going to do...

*****

"Irene, you're back! You should have text me I would have come to walk you home" Oscar said with surprise as his wife entered the villa, but then, and even more surprised, he watched as she breezed past him without saying a word, entering the bathroom and closing the door behind her...

"I'm sorry Oscar, I will be right out, I need to pee" she said to him talking loudly through the door as Oscar stood looking blank, confused and wondering what he should do...

"You should have gone while you were there, I don't think Vigo would mind... Is, is there anything I can do for you?" He asked as he stood back, hearing the en suite toilet flush before the running of taps...

"I was busy." she said as the door opened but then, and without warning she kissed him full on the lips, which of course, he was not expecting...

Taking him by the hand and leading him into the living room Irene swung Oscar around, all but flinging him down onto the couch as she followed, landing on top of him and kissing him hard a second time as she pinned him down with her two hands holding his face, forcing her tongue into her husbands mouth...

"Mmm, Mmmph! Oh Irene, what, what? Vigo, he must have had an effect on you, no?" Oscar asked surprised when feeling overtaken. Startled as his wife used her larger size and body weight to hold him down...

"I had him in my mouth, can you taste him? I didn't brush or drink on purpose" She said ignoring his pleas and kissing him again, once more Irene had her tongue half way down her husbands un-expectant throat...

"I want you to taste him on me, share this with me Oscar" she said to him in a low, sex filled growl, obviously aroused with what she was doing. Kissing Oscar with a fevered passion and wanting to know if he can taste him there...

Was he able to taste Vigo's essence, could Oscar taste the man's cum in her mouth?

"Oh God Irene... I swear I don't know you anymore... It's, it's so erotic, knowing you did that, you sucked him, yes?"

"Mmmph! Unng!"

Kissing and swapping spit like teenagers in the back row of a movie theatre, both were left swooning in the eroticism as Irene fed him her tongue, letting him taste the remnants of her adulterous deed.

Sucking another man's cock, taking and swallowing his cum, it was all Oscar could do to contain himself... Wanting to tear his wife's clothes off and take her right there in the living room, but of course he didn't... This wasn't how he did things...

"Come, I need you to take care of me... I want you to serve me as I have with Vigo" she said breaking away, ending their sloppy wet exchange of lips, tongues and tastes. Aroused and as horny as she had ever been, Irene wanted Oscar down on where he belonged.

Just as she had been not ten minutes prior, kneeling and servicing her new lover, sucking Vigo's big black cock...

"Oh please, I have to be inside you, I need to cum Irene... All of this has me so riled, I was going crazy without you, but I didn't do anything, I waited... But now! Please Irene, we must make love" Oscar begged, telling her how he had waited while imagining all sorts.

Picturing what might be happening, how Vigo was enjoying his wife's talents with him at home going insane and running the gamut of emotions... Wanting to cry, cum, or kill someone... Oscar was well past desperate by the time his wife had walked through the door...

"No... I did not fuck him on purpose and so tonight you and I will do the same... Don't worry, you'll have your fun, but as always, you will take care of me first... You know the rules"

"B-but?"

"I said no Oscar, now come... I want to be in our bed... You are going to use your tongue on me while I tell you... You'll make me cum and then you will have your turn"

Letting Oscar know what was going to happen as Irene lead her confused looking husband into the bedroom by the collar, she wasn't giving him a choice about being able to fuck her this evening... Telling him that if Vigo didn't get to have her, neither will he...

"Come Oscar, I want you out of those clothes and then you may take off mine as well... I want you naked while you worship me... After all, you are my cuckold now or close enough so far, uh?" Irene stated with a firmness to her voice, one that Oscar understood...

"Ye-yes... Yes of course... I've always worshipped you Irene, you know this... I... I will even stay naked all the time if you want... I know I am not worthy of you, or clothes... You give me everything and now you may take it away"

"Ha! No Oscar... I don't think we need to go that far... But now that you say, it might be fun to have you serve us both, while you are naked. What do you think, hmm Oscar? How embarrassed would you be to have Vigo see you like this, naked and kneeling before me?"

Replying with a laugh when hearing Oscar's suggestion but then thinking the idea wasn't all that absurd, Irene put the thought to her diminutive little man just to see how he would react....

"No! Please, not in front of him, or not yet anyway... I... I enjoy doing this for you, like when we were on the beach... It was embarrassing, but also I found it quite thrilling" Oscar replied as he pulled the last of his clothing off before stepping over to do the same with Irene, starting with her dress it didn't take him much before she was down to her panties. However stopping him there Irene was the one to slip off the tiny silky-black underwear before tossing them at him.

Moving the bed she settled on her back, clad only in her stay-up stockings, her bra-less tits left to sway and bounce upon her chest...

"Kiss me first, you know how I like... Start on my thighs but don't take too long, I want an orgasm as I tell you what happened... Yes, that's good... Always be gentle at first"

"Mmm... Oh Oscar we both knew he was big but once I had him in my hand, he was so much more than we both imagined... So big I had to hold myself back. I wanted him to fuck me with that huge, glorious cock of his, but I knew I had to wait"

Telling him Vigo's erect cock was much more than either had envisioned, Oscar moaned with an "Mmmph" his face pressed into his wife's overly wet pussy he was unable to speak as Irene kept him there, placing her two hands to the back of his head as she went on...

"I know I don't need your permission, and I will let him fuck me... The only reason I didn't was to keep my promise to you... I don't mind however. It's more exciting to drag things out some, take my time a tease you both, don't you think?" She asked as Oscar wanting to answer yet held where he was, Irene wouldn't let him...

12