Irene and Oscar Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like when I tease you, but I don't need you to tell me... Don't try to talk Oscar, your job now is to lick and to listen" she went on, saying but more so directing, telling him what to do...

Sounding severe in her urgency, Irene was telling Oscar how things will be as she held him there and hearing him grunt as she let her head fall back. Loving the feeling of her submissive husband's lips and tongue, she began to pictured where she had been earlier, on her knees sucking and stroking Vigo's overly-impressive 9-inch sex-weapon.

His massive pillar of black cock that even now, just remembering and seeing him in her minds eye, and despite Oscar's efforts, the tall Moroccan had her pussy flooding anew...

"Uhhhnggg... Yesss... I want to cum and I want him Oscar... I have to have him, there is no turning back... To feel him in my hand, he was so big and hard I could not even take all of him in my mouth... I have sucked his cock and tasted his cum, but now... Uhhh! Ohh yess my clit... Suck me Oscar like I sucked him... Unnngggg!.... Ohh yes, I must have him... Oh God I'm going... Oh Oscar... Vigo, he's making me c-c-uuuum!"

Howling out into the night Irene hit her stride just then... Grinding her pubic bone hard into Oscar face and nose all he could do was to moan, flail around and hang on. Riding out her big orgasm, she used her smaller husband like a tool, a sex toy to extend her pleasure while imagining and picturing Vigo with his big, black, masterful cock...

"Oh... Oh God that was gooood" she yearned in a satisfied moan, rolling away and pushing Oscar to the side. Finished for now, Irene left him with a wet chin and cheeks but she could take no more.

Sensitive to the touch she curled herself into a ball faced away with her back to her husband, riding the final waves with her heart beating fast she struggled to breathe, Irene was hit hard by the orgasm she so desperately needed...

Rolling back with her chest heaving, her bra-less tits rising and falling, her nipples looking and feeling impossibly hard, Irene waved to Oscar, beckoning him to her...

"Come, lay with me Oscar... Where are my panties? Give them to me please" she said to him as Oscar looking to her somewhat confused, he reached to the find her discarded underwear before coming back, nestling into her side...

"Here you are my love, did you want me to put them on you?" He asked not knowing why she wanted the damp feeling black satin pair...

"No, come lie with me, it is your turn and my panties will help you... Trust me, you will enjoy this" Irene replied as Oscar, looking somewhat wary but aroused all the same, he laid down beside his smiling wife as she propped herself up on one elbow, she swung the black satin panties around on the end of her finger, teasing him like a stripper...

"There you go, my sweet little cuckold to be, huh?... Lie back, I have more to tell you" she let him know in what sounded like a mocking coo as Oscar followed her instructions. Excited but nervous he laid himself out with his naked, hairless erection sticking up and ready for whatever it was she was gong to do...

"You look so worried Oscar, you trust me though, don't you?" She asked reading his somewhat stiff and tense body language...

"Are, are you going to put those on me? Your panties I mean?" He asked with a sheepish tremor as Irene smiled, dropping the small black pair over his stiff little dick...

"No, that wasn't my plan, but you can wear them if you like... I think wee-Oscar would look good covered up in silks and satin's... Wearing them would fit in with your fantasies, hmm? Femdom wives, they 'panty' their little men now don't they?"

Quizzing her frightened looking husband, sounding lyrical in her teasing Oscar couldn't tell if she was being serious or not...

"Ye-yes they do, s-sometimes but I... I don't know if I could do that, I... I would be too embarrassed and what would you think of me, or Vigo for than matter? If, if he were to find out I mean"

"Oh relax Oscar I am only teasing you. I'm not gong to make you wear panties... The choice is yours however... But for now? I think wee-Oscar will like the feel as I stroke him, yes? Does that feel nice? Feel how soft and silky my panties are when I wrap them around your hard little man? He seems like it... Maybe he does want to try them on after all, hmm? Don't you think?"

Stroking Oscar's small but very stiff little cock through the sheen of her silk panties and keeping up her relentless teasing, Irene soon had he smaller, hairless man in a quivering heap. With his eyes closed tight and every muscle tensed Oscar fought himself each time as she made him lurch.

Her words, matched with her fingers dancing in a feather-light motion moving up and down his short, yet highly aroused little 4-inch penis, draped in silk the feeling and sensation was as delightful as it was torturous...

Causing Oscar to moan out, desperate as he neared his end...

"Oh! Oh God yes you, you're right... They feel amazing... Oh please Irene, you'll make me c-cum if you don't stop" he cried as Irene continued...

"Yes! That is the point... You like your panties. Uh? They feels nice? I'm starting to think your naked little cock would prefer this, hmm? You would rather give me to another man and let him fuck my pussy if I let you feel my panties on your little pee-pee? Is that it Oscar? Isn't that what what turns you on the most? Being told you have a useless little penis?"

Bringing Oscar in a direction he hadn't considered, Irene pushed her meek mild mannered husband even further... Taking to the role as his dominant partner like a duck to water Irene was loving this aspect of having him under her control... Bent to every whim she was able to manipulate him like a puppet on a string, do her bidding with little to no complaint...

"Mmmm... So soft, so feminine... Feel my panties caress you Oscar... Think of Vigo... See him, picture him taking me, pushing his big hard cock into my married pussy... Ohh fuck yes I could cum again this is so hot... Do it Oscar, cum for me, empty your little balls into my panties, tell me you want it this way... Tell me you are submissive to me, tell me you want to be my cuckold... Say it now Oscar... Don't hold back"

"Ohhhh! Oh I can't.... Uhh Uhh... I can't hold on!... Uhhhhh! Yes! I... I want it all... Ohh Irene I am submissive to you, I will always do what you say... Ohhh and yes, yes I agree to be your cuckold... Ohh! Ohh! I... I want to c-cum...cum in your p-pantieeees... Ohhhhh!"

With his back arched and ass up off the mattress Oscar chased the sensuous, divine feeling of having his meagre manhood cloaked in his wife's super-silky feeling underwear... Teasing him, saying and telling him it's better for him this way...

Better for Oscar to be Irene's cuckold... Better for him to willingly give up her pussy and all that it would mean...

Better to give her away, hand over his duty as her husband to Vigo with his much bigger, real man's cock... Oscar cumming and getting off into his wife's silken panties instead... This was his place, this was his destiny...

"Oh yessss that's it little man, my little boy... Cum for me baby, cum good you have earned this one, no?... Cum for your wife Oscar, show me you agree"

Egging him on, yet mocking him in the process as she continued, Irene stroked her husband's undersized 4-inch penis with a further intensity knowing he was at the edge and with with no way back... Past the point of no return she smiled while listening to him moan.

Holding the panties over him as he came with his body gone stiff, feeling the first of many spasms that rocked Oscar hard, Irene watched, seeing his pearly-white cum soaking and seeping it's way through the delicate black material as he cried out in a dry sounding pant...

With his lungs devoid of air the spasms took over, left gasping Oscar tried to sit up but he couldn't...

Feeling his wetness touching her fingers Irene smiled continuously with her small, naked husband there beside her... Seeing him accepting who and what he is becoming, heaving in the exhaustion, Oscar was left trembling and gasping for air...

"There, was that good Oscar I enjoy when you cum this way... I am adapting to this role better then we both anticipated, but I think it is your fault, hmm? You have me hooked now on being your dominant and now your hot-wife" Irene said to him, admitting how she was enjoying herself just as much as Oscar seemed to be as he lay there spent and hardly able to move...

"Rest a minute longer my love, but when you catch your breath I want you to go clean yourself and take these with you... You'll need to rinse your cummy mess out of my panties... We don't want your little spurts leaving stains now do we, hmm?"

Tired now and left feeling embarrassed as the post-coital glow began to fade, Oscar lay there a while longer, contemplating what he had just let happen and how different he felt after the fact.

Left reluctant in the way he sometimes felt after sex, now that the moment was gone, so too was the fantasy, followed by his desire...

*****

The next morning...

"Oscar wake up, Manny the grounds keeper is here to see you... Come, you have slept in" Irene said in a loud voice shaking him awake with a confused jolt. Dismayed and feeling out of it, immediately he felt embarrassed for having overslept, it wasn't like him...

"Huh? Wh-what time is it? I'm so sorry, I can't believe I slept so much" he said sitting up, naked in the bed and rubbing his eyes...

"Relax, it's only 7am... Manny is here for your new job, the one you're going to take, yes?" Irene quizzed as Oscar tried to pull himself together, standing to shake the cob webs from his head...

"Ah, yes I suppose... I haven't spoken to him, I guess Vigo must have sent him" he replied, awake now but still feeling confused...

"Go speak to him, I will be riding with Vigo this morning... We have an early meeting about the teams up coming travel days, there are many away games this month, some on the mainland"

Telling Oscar to get himself up, Irene also let him know that she would be driving into the stadium with Vigo, which was something she hadn't mentioned until now as he hurried to dress, donning a pair of sweats and a t-shirt before making his way out to greet Manny the grounds keeper...

*****

Sometime later...

"I am away Oscar, did you talk with Manny? When will you start your new job?" Irene asked as she emerged from the bedroom dressed in one of her skirt and jacket sets, her hair up and make-up looking perfect to go along with the rest of her. The woman looked confident and sexy, in control and ready for her day...

"Yes, he wants to show me how to clean the pools and hot tubs, he will be back for me in an hour... It should be easy because I do ours every day so I don't think it will be too bad... Now if I can say Irene, you look stunning my love, always so pretty with your hair up... Or anytime for that matter" Oscar replied wanting to flatter his gorgeous older wife but looking and sounding rather sheepish in his effort, Irene had to wonder was there was something else? What was he was afraid to say?

"Thank you Oscar, I appreciate your compliments but what's bothering you? I can tell, you want to say something, now what is it?"

"It, it's nothing... Really... I'm just thinking of last night and now you are riding with him in his car... It's just that you didn't say... Not before now" Oscar replied feeling remiss and left in the dark about what she and Vigo talk about when he is not there.

Even little things like arranging their travel, it was another sign of their growing intimate, and it wasn't something Oscar had anticipated...

"Oh please, do not tell me you are jealous? Even after last night? I knew this was going to happen, and do you know what?" Irene said back first thinking she was ready to scrap this whole affair but then feeling different, she said no to Oscar again...

Putting her foot down, she told him once and for all how things were going to be...

"No, I'm not jealous... I... I just wish I knew more... You know? about what you do, with him" Oscar replied trying to defend himself but he did feel jealous, it was something he knew he couldn't escape...

"I've said this to you numerous times, you will not have a say in everything I decide... What I do is of my choosing and no matter how many times I have to tell you, this will not change... I swear Oscar, you are begging me to punish you, that is what I think"

Angry now, Irene stormed past her husband and made her way outside where and with perfect timing, Vigo appeared, pulling up in his car, a sporty two-door with the sunroof open...

"Ah good, now I don't have to wait and listen to your whining... I'm sorry Oscar, I do love you and this direction we are taking, and so do you... But you have to accept what I say or it will not work... I have to go... Text me later, tell me how your new job is working out. I may not reply straight away because of meetings, but I will get back to you... I promise... Oh and that's another thing, you see? I keep my promises Oscar, but with you? Maybe not so much, huh?"

"Wh-what do you mean? I always..."

"Ah, ah now, now... Think before you speak my love.. What were you going to say? That you do keep your promises? Do you not see you are breaking one right now? You promised me this is was what you wanted, but every time I do something you don't like you complain and that does not sound like a promise being kept... Not to me it doesn't"

Giving out to him because she was annoyed, Irene was also laying more of a solid footing in her control and dominance over her lesser husband. Distancing herself from him once again as a means of protecting her own insecurities, even if they were diminishing at a rate she had also not anticipated.

Pushing Oscar away and in order to get this over with, make it real, Irene knew what she had to do... As soon as she had Vigo in her office she wasn't going to hold back, she had made her mind up, Irene was going to fuck his brains out right after their morning meeting... If she could wait that long...

"Okay, okay... I'm sorry, I forget because it's hard, b-but you're right... I know I wanted this... I have pushed you into his arms and I must live with it... You can do with him as you please, I will try not to interfere" Oscar said to her, giving in but Irene wanted him to be clear..

"Try? What do you mean, you'll try? That's not good enough" she said questioning his choice of words, telling him he had to do better...

"N-no, no... You're right... Of course, I will do more than try... I... I will stay out of your way altogether... But uh, if uh anything should happen, you know? Like last night... You will tell me, and maybe we can do what we did...again?"

"Hmmph... Yes, Oscar we can, and much more... Remember, I may be letting another man in, but I am not shutting you out, not completely... What we are doing is meant to enhance what we have... Okay that is enough time... I must go, kiss me and get on with your day, yes?"

"Yes... Yes I must get dressed, Manny will be back for me soon, have a good day my love" Oscar replied as Irene stepped away, accepting his kiss on her right cheek before moving to the far side of Vigo's car and leaving Oscar to look down into the smiling white-toothed, smug looking Moroccan's man eyes...

Continued...

12