Irene and Oscar Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking to his wife as he sat across from the pair, Oscar couldn't help but to let his gaze drift over to Vigo who was sat there smiling brightly yet saying nothing, but also looking as if he knew something. The tall, good looking man had Oscar feeling further out on the edge, left to the side, out of the loop as it were...

But at the same time, he didn't understand what it was Irene wanted... How could he make his pledge to her a physical thing?

"I, uhh, please, Irene you must forgive me... I'm not sure if I am following you, what, what is it you want me to do? How can I show you that I want this?" He asked feeling more afraid than confused with his nerves getting the better of him, truly scared now, Oscar wasn't sure what it was that his wife wanted...

"Well, for starters Oscar, I want you to take off your clothes... You liked being naked at the beach in front of everyone, so why don't we do that now, and maybe all the time, or when it's convenient, yes?"

"You? You want me n-naked? N-now? Here..?" Oscar stuttered back feeling further terrified and cursing himself from the inside... Knowing he was wearing a pair of his wife's panties under his shorts, surly this would be the ruin of him, to have them both see and find out, and with that sickly feeling coming back to him, filling his stomach he was left in a cold, fearful sweat...

"Yes Oscar now... Why not, hmm? Let's show Vigo what you are... Besides, he has already seen you naked. Last week when we were outside, but not like this... This will be different, yes? I want you to present yourself to us"... Irene replied as Oscar stared at her looking blank...

"Take off your clothes and show my lover you are not just my willing cuckold, but in a way, you are his as well... Prove to Vigo that this is what you want Oscar... Bare yourself to him, show him how serious you take this... Letting me be in charge"

Goading and pushing him further, Oscar was beside himself, filled with fear and grief, his emotions were suddenly running wild...

What his wife was telling him to do, but as well, knowing he was defeated and could not win, all he had left was to beg and plead but while doing so, he began making an admission of his own...

"I... I would Irene, I would do anything for you b-but there is something, something you should know, but I'm too embarrassed, it is quite humiliating and I cannot say"

Truly humbled now he wondered how could he tell her, let alone show them both who he really was... Not just Irene's cuckold Oscar without really realizing, he was becoming so much more...

"What is it sweetie? Come, stand here in front of me... Everything is out in the open, except you that is... What is it I should know? What are you so afraid of that you feel the need to hide?"

Pressing hard and telling Oscar to stand he rose slowly before stepping to his wife with his head down, sheepish and afraid of what she was going to do, what she and Vigo would say.

But Irene then, and taking things into her own hands she didn't give Oscar a chance as he gasped aloud while trying jump back, feeling as she reached out hooking her thumbs into the pockets of his shorts...

"Ahh... No, please!" He shrieked begging and folding his body over, searching for any cover he could find, but it was too late.

Exposed now with his shorts pulled to his thighs, as Irene had let him know... Oscar truly had nowhere to hide...

"Oh! My, my! What do we have here?" Irene gasped near laughing surprised when seeing what he was wearing. Smiling and pleased none the less as she sat forward grinning, all Oscar could see was the man's glimmering white teeth...

"It... It's from the other n-night... When you told me to sleep in your things... I.... I decided that maybe I should c-carry on... I was only uh, I was only doing as you told me"

Trying as he may to explain why he was wearing a pair of her panties under his clothes, but by now he knew... He knew what and who they were seeing... Oscar, he truly was a their cuckold, accepting Vigo's stepping in with him dressed in his wife's panties, and without a doubt playing his part...

"Ah! You liked what I told you so much, you decided to do it all on your own? You really do want to be my pantied husband, that's so sweet of you Oscar" Irene commented further in her surprise, asking while sounding sweet, yet mocking him at the same time... Oscar didn't know where to look as he stood there.

Burning in the humiliation, the embarrassment was threatening to swallow him whole...

"I think it's cute and you look darling as you are... Thank you my love, thank you for doing this Oscar... You see? Already you are giving me something I want... Wearing panties on your own, showing me what you want instead of using empty words and nodding your head" Irene commented, praising her husbands initiative as she turned then, wanting to know if Vigo was also in agreement...

"Don't you agree Vigo? Oscar is wearing my panties to show us how much he wants to be our cuckold" she asked...

"Yes, I agree Irene... I think this look suits you Oscar... Being in your wife's underwear, it's very fitting for a 'man' like you... A true cuck, but since Irene is asking, there is something else we want you to do... We have another way for you to show us just how serious you are... But first, let me ask you... Is this what you want Oscar? Are you able to show us your devotion to your wife by doing more uh, things?"

Smiling up at him with his gleaming white teeth in such contrast to his dark skin, Oscar couldn't help feeling afraid, as if he was seeing another side to the man. There was a demon inside of Vigo that only Oscar could see, or so he felt. It was in his smile and in his eyes.

But what was he saying... What else did they want from him? Terrified, he had no choice but to ask...

"I... I'm not sure, Vigo... Uh what, what do mean? What else do you want me to, uh do?"

"Take off your panties, or pull them down anyway, Vigo has something for you, something you will accept and allow it to become a part of you, because as you say Oscar, you want to please me, isn't that right?"

"Y-yes, always Irene... You know I live to please you and even more so now.... But what it is? You're killing me with all of this suspense"

Replying with his thumbs in the tight elastic of his wife's panties, or 'your panties' as Irene was suggesting, Oscar had the silky-soft, full-panel underwear down and over his tight little ass but was reluctant to go any further.

Not wanting to be bottomless, or naked in front of Vigo, he was sure the man would make fun of him. Tease him and laugh at him for being so small and hairless, looking more like a boy than someone in his thirties...

"Don't look so frightened Oscar, I'm not going to make you wear any more panties, or yes I am, but that is not what this is about... Show him Vigo, the suspense is even killing me now too" Irene replied, dismissing Oscar's fears and telling Vigo to get on with it as well.

Wanting him to show her diminutive cuckold just what it was he had for him to 'wear'...

But then and not expecting, a nearly-naked Oscar's gaze was averted, seeing what Vigo had in his open palm, his long sinuously arm stretched out before him, the tall Moroccan man presenting Oscar with his next, and obviously and pre-arranged fate...

"You look shocked Oscar and you can't say you don't know what this is, hmm? Remember the fella was saw on the beach, walking with his woman?" Irene said to him as Oscar stood cowering and clutching the panties in front of him...

"Ye-yes...I remember Irene It's... It's a, uh, ch-chastity cage... You, you really want to put this on me? B-but why? I don't understand, I've already surrendered to you. Isn't there something else I can do?"

Sounding calm but certainly scared, Oscar was prepared to do just about anything to get out of this one, this greatest humiliation he could think of so far...

Having such a small, ineffectual penis was torture enough, but now, and to even have this taken away... To be locked up in a cage for no practical purpose other than to act as another 'symbol' an offering of his acceptance. He didn't think it was fair...

With his stomach dropping and knowing once more there would be no escape, no reprieve or alternative that would get him out of this, Oscar thought of the denial and further longing he would have to endure. The torture of his arousal being brought to it's peak only to be held back and told no time and again...

"I'm sure there are many things you can do Oscar, but this is the one I want... I like the idea of knowing you cannot stop in the middle of your day to 'relieve yourself' let's say.. With you working here in the villas and being on your own, you'll have far too much opportunity, so I will say no... No Oscar, there is nothing else you can do... This is what I want"

Stating her case, or reasoning if she could call it that. Irene told Oscar she wanted him wearing a chastity cage as a means to curb his masturbation habits, but with a frown Oscar knew there was more to this. There had to be because up until now, until Irene and Vigo had started fucking, he hadn't been a 'chronic' or 'habitual' masturbator... But still, what was he to do..?

"Come with me Oscar" she directed while rising to her feet... "You and I will head into the bedroom, I will give you that much privacy at least, huh? We'll get you into your new cage and then if Vigo would like, he can be the one to close your lock... After all, don't you think it's fitting that the man who is replacing you in our bed should also be the one to lock you up? I do, and I'm sure Vigo would agree... Vigo darling, would you like to be the one to lock up my husband's tiny little penis?"

Listening while being forced to take her hand Oscar felt himself shrink even further. Being talked to as he was, told how as his better Vigo, he should be the one to press the lock closed, heaping on more of this symbolism on him by sealing him away in chastity. Adding another layer or blanket of his humiliation down upon him, certainly, it was more wight he couldn't crawl out from under...

"Yes, that would be fine with me" Vigo replied as he stayed where he was, reclined on the couch and smiling as always...

"In fact I will take great pride in being the one... You know Oscar this hasn't been very easy for me either... I worry about bedding another mans wife, it comes with a great deal of stress and some guilt... But if you were to do this, allow me to be the one to uh, complete this cycle, let's say... I know I would feel much better. My conscience would be clear, so what do you say? You have to agree Oscar, there is no other way"

Mostly naked and doing all he could to cover his meagre, soft little package but he knew just as well as they did, he couldn't say no... He had to agree, there was no other way...

"But will you let me out again? Please... I don't know how long I can last, it, I mean this, all of this it is very hard on me too"

"Yes, we know how you struggle my love, but you know as well that we cannot stop and neither can we go in reverse. We must continue so please, do as your told, take your cage from Vigo and say thank you" Irene added as Vigo put out his hand offering the smaller, weaker man the chastity cage, a small white-plastic model that fit easily into the palm of his hand...

"Th-thank you Vigo... I... I will wear the cage, as, as a symbol, as a way of showing you that I agree... Irene she, she should be with you and, and not with me... In.. In her bed, I mean"

Stuttering defeated when making his little speech, yet accepting the cage from Vigo all the same, Irene couldn't help suppress her smile. Standing with her half naked, bottomless husband, his one hand in hers she looked to him with her eyes going wide as if to show her excited surprise as she lead him away...

"Very good Oscar, I'm proud of you, now come along, we'll get you fitted and also, I have another gift for you, one that will show my appreciation this time"

Not know what she was talking about and not really listening either, Oscar's thoughts were elsewhere at the moment. Too embarrassed to hear her and too humiliated to understand, knowing what he was agreeing to...

"I... I can't believe we've let this happen Irene. Is this really necessary?" He asked as Irene led him in and sat him down on the bed, smiling while saying nothing at first, she had her hand out wanting Oscar to give her the cage...

"Relax Oscar, I promised you I would not leave you over this, no matter how much I am enjoying myself... That much is still true.... We are here for what? 3, maybe 4 months at most, and in that time we will continue to play this game and see what happens... So play along, and yes, it is like I keep saying, you will not like all of my choices Oscar but you will live by them, now come sit forward and offer yourself to me... Let's get this on you, hmm?"

Trying to reason with him, Irene felt the need to reassure Oscar that this, everything they were doing, it was all just a game they were playing. However from where he was sitting, half naked, on the bed and about to be locked into a chastity cage? To Oscar, this didn't feel much like a 'game' as his wife was saying...

No... To Oscar, all of this it felt real... Very, very real...

"You... You promise me Irene, we will only do this while we are here? When we go home, will we go back, back to the way things were? Please, I have to know" He asked pleading and watching as his wife separated and spread out the parts to his cage next to him on the bed...

"That I cannot say, and neither can you Oscar. You know this so please don't put me in that position, knowing when this will end... As for what happens when we return home, that is a future we cannot predict"

Being vague in her answer, at the same time Irene still wanted to be honest with him, because like Oscar and as far as knowing what was to come? She couldn't say for certain... Irene was just as much in the dark when it came to how all of this would pan out. Would they continue once they were back home? Could they go back to what was 'normal' for them?

Being honest with herself and at the time, Irene didn't believe it was possible, not after this.

Oscar had cracked open a door and now that she had a foot in, Irene was prepared to do everything in her power to keep it open... Not only to expos all of her weak-willed husband's deepest secrets, his fears, but as well... She was now free to continue her own exploration, fulfilling these newly discovered wanton needs of her own. These deep sexual desires she didn't know she had until now...

"There we go, be a good boy for me, open your legs" she instructed next as Oscar silently complied, letting his knees drift apart and knowing again he had no choice.

All of this was of his own doing and no matter what he did or said, nothing would change her mind... This cage was going on, whether he liked it or not...

"I see your waxing is holding up, you still look so smooth and silky... It's also nice to see your little man, wee-Oscar is staying soft as well... What's the matter? Do you not find this erotic like I do?' Here feel me, give me your hand"

Shocked a little with what she was doing, Oscar's eye grew wide realizing with surprise as Irene, holding his hand she dragged his fingers drawing upwards through the slippery wetness of her bare pussy lips left hidden beneath her knee-length business skirt...

Surprised indeed and not with just her wetness but as well with her lack of panties...

"Ohh gosh Irene... You are bare under your clothes, and, and you're so wet... Is this for me? Be-because of what we are doing?" He asked with much trepidation afraid to turn her attention away, feeling the slickness of his wife's arousal gathering on his fingers could only mean one of two things.

She was either wet in anticipation of having sex with her new lover, or because of what she was doing. About to lock her husband away in the chastity cage she and Vigo had purchased together, it was turning her on and making her wet...

"I am wet for you Oscar, and for what we are doing" Irene admitted, smiling..

"Putting your meagre little penis into chastity is not something I had thought of, but then again, neither is any of this, hmm? Now though my love, I want it all... I want Vigo and his big black cock, but as well... I want you to me my good boy, my little man on the side... Mmmm... Here Oscar, taste me, just as I have you taste yourself, after I let you cum... That's it. lick my fingers, suck Oscar, taste me... See how aroused this has me"

Laying it on thick, Irene wanted to push her weak little husband as far as she could just then, But in a reverse effect, teasing him so hard and with such intensity was only turning her on further.

Highly aroused but in a way that was nothing like what she was feeling with Vigo, Irene was riding a different kind of power wave... One of her own creation built on the foundation of her husband's doing...

Born of Oscar's want and need to be her submissive... To be her doting, chaste, cuckold husband...

"Come Oscar, down on your knees for me, you see what you are doing to me, putting all of these ideas into my head..? Mmm, yes that's it, that's my good boy, suck, keep sucking my fingers... Oh I cannot wait to have you caged... You will be my true cuckold, my good boy, my naked little man... Won't you Oscar? It's what you want... Tell me, say it for me baby, tell me what I want to hear"

Taking further command Irene had Oscar switching places as she stood with him coming down from the bed and kneeling at her feet, he looked up to her giving her what she wanted, begging even, he would do anything for her...

"Uhhh... Oh God yes Irene, I... I want to be your cuckold, you're g-good boy but please... You must let me cum, one last time, please I beg you... What you are saying, it's all true... I want you like this, turned on and wet, and not just for me"

Confessing as Irene knew he would but hearing him saying he wanted her wet, and not just for him, this caught her attention as she pushed him further wanting to know, wanting him to tell her, who else should she be wet for?

"Yes Oscar I'll let you cum before you're locked away, all nice and safe, I can see this turns you on like it does for me, uh? The things I'm saying, what we are doing... You are excited to do this for me, that's good... I know how much you want to be my good boy, but tell me Oscar, who? Stroke yourself and tell me...Who else to do you want me wet for, hmm? Say his name, tell me Oscar... I love to hear you say it, tell me how much you want Vigo to take me from you, to fuck me and be my lover"

Talking while looking down, giving him permission to play with his stiff little boner, Irene stood tall towering over her kneeling husband as he wanked away, stroking his stiffened little four-inch member, she pressed him hard as Vigo had before her... Demanding he say the things she wanted to hear...

"Ohhh yes Irene, I... I want what you want, I w-want Vigo to f-fuck you to make l-love you, youuuu! Ohh yes... Please m-m-may I cum? I... I don't think I can last... I'll wear the cage for you... I'll be... I'll be your good husband... I... I want to be your c-cuckold... Ohh, Irene please!"

Moaning as he felt himself riding closer to that edge, Oscar was nearly overcome as he tried to hold back. Not wanting to cum too soon but desperate for it at the same time.

Filled with so much eroticism and pain, saying Vigo's name telling Irene he wanted the big black man to have her while also agreeing to everything else she wants...

Saying what she wanted to hear, agreeing that he'll wear the cage and be her good boy, her good little cuckold husband... What more could he give her, what more could she want?