Irene and Oscar Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Oscar, I can see how much you really want this... You want to suffer for me, hmm? You want to wear your little cage and be denied..? Mmm...Oh yes, it's so good... Do it baby, jerk your little man and cum for me... Cum before I lock you away"

Hearing his wife and stroking his minuscule erection the only way he knows how, wringing his closed hand over himself, dragging his palm forward over and again Oscar milked his little dick with his eyes in a squint, his face in a knot, wracked with the pain, the humiliation...

"Ohhh Irene, ye-yes... I'm going to c-cum... Ohhh I want to be your c-cuckold, your submissive... Ahhh... I don't know why but I love it... I love it all, and l love you... I love you more than anything... Ohhh God... I'm going to... Ohh! Here it c-commmmes! Ahhhh!"

"Yes, let yourself go Oscar, catch it in your hand... Show me your devotion, let me see how much you want this"

Pushing him as far as he can go while sounding just as urgent, saying and telling him to cum and prove his devotion, his willing and wanting for this to continue. It was of course too much for poor Oscar unable to hold back, and neither did he want to...

"Uhhh, Oh, yes... Oh I'm c-cumming Irene" He cried, feeling himself going, falling off the cliff with his orgasm taking over... Left to quiver and shake as he knelt there at his wife's feet, filling his cupped hand just as she wanted...

"There you go, that's my good little boy, now show me, let me see... You know what you need to do, don't hesitate Oscar, lick it up for me, you know what happens when you wait too long" Irene said to him keeping up her urgency, watching as his body went into spasm, seeing as his undersized balls emptied of their wroth into the palm of his hand...

"You become afraid, don't you? Too full of shame it becomes difficult, huh? But you know that won't do... Not for me... Get over your fears and be my good little cucky-husband... Do it Oscar, lick up your cummies for me"

Telling him and giving him little choice, Irene knew where Oscar's head was at, now that he had cum, had his orgasm and the switch had taken place... Where he was once filled with the want, the desire to lick up and consume his own spending, however with his balls vacated and emptied, so too was his will...

"Uhhh, unngg... Oh Irene, it feels so different now, I don't know why... T-tasting myself, I mean, I don't suppose, or I can't help but thinking you'll want me to do it with, with Vigo... Is, is that something you w-want from me?"

Doing it however, licking up his small, loose puddle Oscar couldn't help but to feel different as he was saying. Feeling the need to ask, but more so thinking out loud, he had to wonder... Would this be the same with Vigo? Would she want him to 'clean-up' after her new lover had been with her, after he had filled her with his cum?

"What is the difference Oscar? Cum is cum as far as you should be concerned... But now that you bring it up, I do like the idea and it would be another way for you to show your acceptance" Irene went on, agreeing with her husband's suggestion...

"Licking Vigo's cum from my body would be the ultimate way in showing us your position, wouldn't you think?" She added, asking in her reply, but as well, now that he had broached the subject, the idea had indeed spiked something deeper within her.

It was a craving and a desire that not even she saw coming... Just the thought of seeing Oscar submit in such a way, and like everything else in this, the desire made her want it that much more...

But then, another thought occurred her, having her wonder something else...

"Is this something you want as well Oscar? Is that why you are asking? Are you being subversive and trying put the idea in my head, hmm? Is this your way of telling me you would like 'more' to happen between Vigo and yourself?" she asked, sounding somewhat accusing as she hovered above with him remaining there on his knees. Appearing more frightened than ever, he looked positively terrified...

"I...I... No... I don't w-want that Irene... W-what you are suggesting... I couldn't it, it wouldn't be right! Th-that is not how I am... You know this please, you must believe me"

Vehement in his rebuttal, and with his face turning a bright, embarrassed and red, Irene looked down at him as she smiled, believing she knew, but also that she had pressed him enough...

"Relax Oscar, I am only asking as a curiosity, and to tease you some, huh?... Now up get... Go in and take care yourself with a wash cloth, you want to be clean when I put this on you" Irene reassured him, letting Oscar know she wasn't taking his cum eating too seriously as she helped her smaller, naked husband back to his feet...

"I know it upset you when I say these things, but at the same time we have to be realistic" She went on, explaining...

"You know there will be times where you may find yourself closer to the action than you might like, yes? Do you understand what I'm saying? Now that you are my cuckold Oscar, the rules have changed... Haven't they?" She added while standing in the door way of their en suite, watching as Oscar wiped himself with a flannel and nodding back his reluctant agreement...

"Hmmm yes, I'm glad you agree... Don't worry though, you won't be made to do things you do not already want... I will give you all the time you need to decide... For now though, we have other matters to attend to, don't we?"

"Yes, I know and I have agreed already Irene... I won't give you any trouble, putting that on me I mean... I just wish there was another way, I know I'll be embarrassed all the time wearing such a thing... I'll always wonder who might know and what they will think of me" he replied, agreeing but feeling the need to express his fears...

"Don't be silly Oscar... You know I'm the only one you should be worried about, and maybe Vigo... But anyway, we'll try the cage for a few days to start... One week will be a good I think"

Fearful of what people will think but also knowing Irene was right, she and Vigo were the only ones he should be concerning himself with, Oscar made his way back out into the bedroom naked as Irene pointed, indicating for him to take up his place once more on the beds edge...

"I think your little man is soft enough, but I have baby oil to help things go smoothly... I watched a video of a woman putting her man into a similar cage... I wanted to know what I was doing and she was very helpful... I have learned a great deal" Irene said to him as he sat with her taking up a place right in front of him, kneeling as she reached out, pushing Oscar's legs, further and wider apart...

"This will go on easy enough, now relax Oscar, you're tense like a spring, trust me this wont hurt, not unless you try to escape on your own"

"You know I won't try that... To escape I mean, but you will let me out again, yes? After the week is finished?"

"Of course you'll be let out, I won't break my promise to you, just like you won't break your promise to me either, hmm? You're going to be good for me and for Vigo as well... If you give us no trouble, next Saturday night, we'll make big to-do about letting you out, and who knows? If you're really good, maybe Vigo will be the one watching you fuck me instead..? How does that sound? Will the idea of making love to me keep you in line?"

Teasing him while saying she might just let him fuck her once again after believing he had been cut off completely, Irene was smiling as she distracted her nervous husband, giving him hope as she slipped the cage's backing ring on to him with relative ease, or if he noticed, he didn't say anything... Not at first...

"There... That's the first part on you... The main ring is in place and doesn't look to be too tight, see? I can move it around with ease... Good, now let us continue... Tell me Oscar, are you going to ask Vigo to close your lock and seal you away? I think you should"

Smiling from her kneeling perch and slipping the penis-shaped end cap of the cage onto him, covering his shrunken, frightened little manhood before adding the lock, guiding it through but leaving it open, Irene could see the fear and fright rising in Oscar's eyes... Hearing Vigo's name and how she wanted him involved.

How she wanted Oscar to ask and have Vigo be the one to lock his cage, thus sealing his fate as the pair's chaste, obedient cuckold...

"C-can you ask him for me? Please Irene, I'm embarrassed enough with him seeing in your panties let alone being naked and wearing this thing" Oscar replied, pleading against hope, yet knowing already, like everything else he wasn't being given a choice...

Confirming as much, Irene then and without saying a word she gave him a look that was enough...

"O-Okay... I'll do it... For, for you... I'll ask him, but you'll be there with me, yes?" Oscar wanted to know, giving in however reluctantly as Irene, smiling as ever still she replied...

"Of course I'll be with you Oscar... I wouldn't miss this for the world"

Continued...