Irene and Oscar Ch. 9

Story Info
Consequences
10.3k words
0
4.7k
8
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene and Oscar

Chapter 9

Back to the beach

Oct 12th, the Spanish National holiday

*****

Two weeks later...

After surviving his first week spent locked up in his little plastic chastity cage, Oscar had begrudgingly succumbed to his wife Irene's pressure tactic... Promising that if he waited until the end of the coming Spanish National holiday, celebrated from Thursday Oct 12 and throughout the weekend. she would make his extended denial more than worth his while...

The following Saturday...

"Oscar where are you?" Irene began as Oscar answered ringing his phone...

"You know the match starts at 1pm and it's gone 11am already... You don't want to miss the start, do you? Vigo has gone out of his way to let you watch from the bench" She said with an urgency, telling Oscar that if he didn't hurry he would be late for the pregame activities Vigo had invited him to attend, as well as sitting field-side during the inter-Island Darby...

"I'm in the taxi now my love, I won't be much longer, I apologize, I was having a little trouble with the uniform Vigo had sent over for me... It, it seems to be a bit small but I have it on" he replied...

"Very good, and never mind about the uniform, I'm sure you look fine, beside not many will be looking at you, eh? There will be a stadium full of people watching the match instead... Get here as soon as you can... There is a field pass waiting for you allowing you onto the pitch for the warm up"

"Ye-yes, I have thanked him many, many times... You know this Irene and I'll be there in a minute, I can see the stadium from the car, I will not be long... I am quite excited and I will thank Vigo again when I see him"

"Okay good, I'm glad you are here, go to the will-call window, your pass is there and they will let you in... I am in my office, I'll be down at the half" Irene replied, happy now that Oscar would be there in time and on such a special day. The national holiday where the stadium, as she had said, it would be full of holiday makers from mainland along with all of the neighbouring islands.

Irene and Vigo had left early on what for them would be a regular work day leaving Oscar behind as they drove in together once again, sharing the tall, confident Moroccan man's open topped sports car and leaving Oscar behind, he was Instructed to wear the home team uniform sent ahead for him... However as he was dressing, this was where he discovered there was a problem...

The two piece uniform in the Las Palmas FC colours, of white shorts and dark blue shirt embossed with the 'Hyper-Dino' logo, the huge supermarket chain as their sponsor, the outfit looked amazing as it lay unfolded on the bed.

But when putting the kit on, he discovered the stunning uniform with his name and the number 22 printed on the back, Oscar was dismayed because the outfit, it felt like it was at least one or maybe even two sizes too small...

"Oh no!" He gasped looking to the mirror... "I... I can't wear these, you can see my cage!" He added with an alarmed tone, complaining after struggling so hard to pull the tiny white shorts up and over his already, thin, boyish hips...

Worried now as he struggled further, tugging here and there, trying to conceal the lumpy look of his chastity cage, yet no matter what he tried the odd shape was still there and quite visible.

Feeling desperate, afraid of what all of the fellas on the squad would think of him showing up looking more like a cheerleader than a player, he couldn't imagine the humiliation he would feel.

*****

Being nearly two weeks into this, it was no secret that Irene and Vigo were presenting themselves as a 'couple' both in work and at home, which also included social settings like when the three had dined out recently and it had been made clear by their actions, touching, holding hands as they walked ahead.

But mostly it was Vigo, being bold and doing things like pulling Irene close with an arm around her waist and how he would kiss her at will, regardless of who was looking, and by doing this it was made clear that Oscar had becoming the third wheel...

Left tagging along behind the pair he looked more like Vigo's dateless wing-man, rather than Irene's loving husband...

But now, and knowing he would have to face the entire team made up of Alpha males like his wife's new lover, but only younger? Being dressed as he was in this extra tight feeling uniform with the shorts leaving his hairless legs on display, Oscar felt quite exposed and unsure of himself.

Not even the tall knee sock could hide the fact that he had either waxed or shaved off all of his body hair, and feeling aware of himself he was sure someone on the team would notice.

With the lumpy, un-natural look of his cage showing, Oscar had to think fast, believing he'd need some sort of cover he found a nylon rain-jacket in the hall closet that would do for the time being.

Long enough and with the team logo printed on the left chest and back, it looked to be a part of his ensemble.

Relived some but also feeling sexually aroused in an awkward way, being dressed as he was, the thought of being found out or exposed, it did have a rather odd, frightening appeal. One he couldn't quite understand, but as well, it was something he couldn't readily deny...

Being Irene's chastised, somewhat feminized, submissive, cuckold... It did things to him that often had him feeling confused in a heated, prickly, itchy, uncomfortable way... With a sickly feeling in his stomach, and his little dick feeling cramped, held back within the confines of his cage, he both loved and hated how he felt.

*****

Arriving at the stadium and leaving his taxi, Oscar was able to disappear amongst the throngs of people also there for the match. Making his way he found the will-call window where much to his relief, there and waiting was his all access laminate pass with a bar code as well as his picture.

Smiling as he slipped the lanyard over his head and then looked again at his photo, one he recognized from Fakebook, Oscar was both surprised but happy as well. He felt special as the girl at the window opened a singe side door to let him in forgoing the turn styles, and the crowds.

It gave him a sense of importance and like he was somebody... It was a feeling he had been missing as of late...

*****

"Ah! Oscar, you made it in time! Come take off your the jacket, the team needs you on the field" Vigo said as Oscar emerged from the tunnel leading out onto the pitch where he stood for moment just taking it all in.

The super-bright stadium lights and the sheer size of the place, not to mention the deafening roar of so many people... It was breath taking indeed...

But then listening to Vigo above the din, he was left confused... Was he hearing the man correctly? How could the team need him?, and on the field no less?

"Uh hello Vigo, I'm sorry but how, how do they need me? The game hasn't started yet has it?" He asked sounding unsure and thinking maybe Vigo did want him out there in a playing position...

But of course, no... This wasn't the case...

"What? No! Ha-ha... No Oscar, the team needs you to go out there return balls... During practice, when they kick the balls down field, you have to chase them and kick them back... Now go on, and take off that coat, you wont need it" Vigo replied, laughing with the smaller man's suggestion but then letting him know what he did want, Oscar did feel relieved...

"Oh, uhh, ye-yes okay... I didn't know I would be needed, but sure I can do that... Oh and uh, Vigo please don't mind my uniform... The one had you had sent over, it uh, it appears to be a bit tight... But never mind, it's okay... I'll.. I'll get out there... Sir"

Stuttering in his fear as well as his surprise, Oscar felt he needed to warn Vigo, letting him know his uniform was too small, but then feeling even more foolish for doing so, he over compensated once more, bowing down, addressing the bigger man as 'Sir"...

"Yes, go have some fun Oscar and don't worry about your uniform, it will stretch as you move" Vigo replied, smiling still as he watched Oscar shucking his raincoat quickly before running onto the pitch in a further effort to concealing himself and his cage, not wanting anyone to notice the outline filling in the front of his shorts.

Making his way across the wide and very well lit football field he tried to keep his head down and away from the crowds, knowing that if he looked up he would feel even more afraid. Thinking every ones eye would be on him, but in reality? Nothing could be further from the truth.

Having become used to his cage and with Irene helping to make a few adjustments he was able to move around without much or any bother. In fact there were times when Oscar would forget he was even wearing the white plastic chastity device.

But still, this didn't stop him from running in stunted, or shortened steps when retrieving the soccer balls. Not wanting to take long strides he could feel the tight backing ring of the cage tugging at his trapped little balls.

So instead, Oscar chose to punt the ball back down field, sending it low and fast he was able to keep himself the same, with a low profile.

Enjoying himself once finding a rhythm he was able to relax as the next half hour flew by to the point where before he knew it, the referees were all blowing their whistles, signalling the teams to assemble and for any training staff to vacate the field...

"Hey Oscar, come, sit with us!" One of players said to him then as he came off somewhat out of breath and slightly confused, he looked up wondering who was calling his name...

"Over here, in the stands" The voice said this time as Oscar spotted a player standing waving at him from the small set of bleachers set aside for the subs. The bench used by players not scheduled to play but are there at the ready.

Gladly joining the extra team members Oscar felt welcomed, like he was a part of something normal and it was just the shot in the arm he was looking for. Even forgetting about his cage and how it's outline was clearly visible through the tight fitting uniform he relaxed further with a few celebratory glasses of wine and a full pint of beer that were on offer in the dressing room at the half.

*****

Yes, Oscar was enjoying himself, feeling normal and not so much like the subjugated cuckold he had become...

However, and as always...

All of this was about to change...

*****

"Oscar be careful, you don't want to drink too much, uh? You might do something to embarrass yourself. Tell me has anyone said anything about your cage?" Irene asked as she joined her smaller husband, Vigo and the rest of the team inside the dressing room...

"Uh, n-no, no one has notice, but you're right Irene, I shouldn't drink too much I feel light headed enough just being here... I... I want to thank you for this Vigo, and, and everything else... You know what I mean" Oscar replied feeling somewhat humbled being called out by his wife with everyone in earshot he could feel himself blushing.

Already self conscious and aware of himself, but still remembering his place, he was sure to thank Vigo one more time for letting him join in, allowing him to be a part of the team...

"You're welcome Oscar and hey, with that cage on you it's not every day we have a ball boy, without any balls, ah?" Vigo joked back, making light of the situation as Oscar blushed further taking a quick look around, hoping none of the players were listening...

"Ah, ha-ha... Yes uh, you are very funny Vigo, but tell me, does, does anyone know? About you, and uh, what we are doing?" Oscar replied trying to pass off on Vigo's joking but feeling the heat of it all, he felt compelled to ask who among them knew of the affair, or the situation they found themselves in?

How open were they around the team and the stadium staff? Did they all know Vigo had stepped in and taken his wife from him? Did they also know that Oscar was her willing, submissive, her cuckold?

"Yes, and no" Irene replied cutting in as Oscar looked to her, seeing her smile...

"Some people know Oscar, but no... We haven't 'come-out' as they say... We haven't told people we are dating or that we are a couple... But as well, we have not hidden the fact and besides, I don't care who knows... It's none of their business anyway"

Listening to his wife's reasoning and indeed sounding as if she didn't care, Oscar felt obliged to believe her, but saying nothing else he didn't delve into the topic any further as he glanced around the dressing room seeing if he could figure it out by himself...

Looking he wanted to see who might know and what they must think of him. Could they see he was a cuckold? A willing wimp? A nothing of a man, or a husband?

Dropping his hands down on front of him he wondered as well, did they all now he was caged?

Lost in his little world of fear and doubt, feeling so much lesser than anyone else in the room, including Irene, his wife. Oscar's only relief came a few moments later when the teams were called back for the second half...

Signalled again with a long sharp whistle blast that had him jumping, the players and staff all fell into line as they made their way back through the tunnel and out into the packed stadium, and with it for Oscar once again came the relief-filled sense of being anonymous.

Lost in the crowed, his worries became one in a hundred thousand and relaxing once again, his focus changed allowing him to enjoy the match, Not focused on who he was but rather where he was...

*****

With Las Palmas down 1-nil to Tenerife FC the hometown game had become quite the nail biter. As the clock wore down the tension grew, and nearing the end, in extra time the final push had begun...

With both teams on their feet, the sidelines were full as the roar became deafening with Oscar joining in, cheering of course for the home side.

With a knotted stomach full of excitement however, that's when it suddenly happened...

From seemingly out of nowhere the ball came directly towards Oscar and heading off field it was most certain to go out of bounds... But then, and without thinking or reason, inexplicably Oscar did the unthinkable...

As the ball came to him, and for whatever reason he committed the biggest of no-no's... He stepped out onto the pitch... Crossing the white line and going from no-mans land onto the live playing field he kicked the ball back, stopping it from leaving the playing field and believing somehow and in some way he was able to keep the ball in play.

However the second the ball left his foot... It dawned n him... Oscar knew... Even before hearing the ref's whistle blow, he knew...

He knew he'd fucked up... He knew he'd fucked up real bad...

"Oscar what the hell do you think you're doing? Get out of there this instant!" Vigo shouted to him sounding as angry as he looked, waving his arms over his head in utter dismay along with the rest of the team, and everyone in the entire stadium for that matter, and for a second, Oscar didn't know what to do...

Frozen in place he felt like he was suspended in time... It was like he had died but was yet to realize it...

Gathering himself and leaving the field over the roaring, jeering, jilted hometown crowd Oscar tried to keep his head down and not really stopping he hastily made his way toward the exit tunnel. Passing Vigo he didn't dare look at the man with the throngs all calling out behind him, calling him names like 'Idiota' and the Spanish word for pussy 'Cono'...

"I'm... I'm so sorry Vigo... I don't know what came over me" he managed to say without looking up but coming after him and stopping him in the tunnel, the big Moroccan wasn't about to let him get away so readily...

"Stop Oscar, listen to me" he said with both volume and force, taking the smaller man by the arm...

"I don't know what came over you either... You have committed a major penalty, one that can not be forgiven by simply running away... But for now and in the interest of your well being you must go... Leave here Oscar, exit through the dressing rooms and get into a taxi... Go home and we will deal with this later... Right now I have a very unhappy Manager I must answer to... What do yo think I should tell him, hmmm? The husband of the woman I am fucking, the assistant director's husband is not only a pathetic cuckold, but also he is a complete and utter fool of a man?"

Giving Oscar proper shit, an angry Vigo was letting him know just how much trouble he had caused, and it was only then that he thought of Irene...

With a deeper sense of dread he wondered how must she be thinking of him... Would this truly be Oscar's end? Would she kick him to the curb while making her affair with Vigo a permanent thing?

Blinded by his own stupidity and knowing his position, or his station when it came to Vigo, Oscar said nothing else. Nodding in agreement he ran without offering any further apologies knowing he didn't just have Vigo to worry about but the angry throng as well.

Making his hasty exit, a daring escape Oscar dove into the first taxi waiting in the rank where he called out his address, begging the driver to hurry, to step on it and get him out of there...

It was another few minutes before the realization set in, the horror of his actions mixed with the huge disappointment he knew was coming as once again and with the same, worrisome knot in his stomach, Oscar thought about Irene and what she must be thinking.

His ruining the game not only for her, but the entire island of Las Palmas, surely by now he must be public enemy number one... Hated by everyone, including his wife...

Slinking down lower in the back of the taxi, Oscar did his best to hide, not only from himself but from the rest of the world, or so it felt for him just then...

Wishing that if the earth were to ever open and swallow him whole, now would be the time...

*****

Not long after...

Reaching home but still filled with grief, Oscar was only slightly relieved when Irene sent him a text asking if he was alright, and sensing her concern he felt compelled to message her back...

"Thank you for asking Irene, but I'm not sure, I don't know if I'm alright. What I did was an awful, terrible thing that cannot be forgiven... But otherwise, physically I am okay... I made it into a taxi right away" Oscar wrote back wanting to explain but unable, he still didn't know what drove him to do such a thing...

Entering a live professional football match and ruining the game... It wasn't normal behaviour. The only thing he did know was that this was going to haunt him, if not just for now, but quite possibly forever...

For the time being however and until both Vigo and his wife returned home it was the only outcome he could rely on... Knowing he would wear this stain for a very long time...

"Ok, I'm glad you are not in any danger and I know you didn't mean to do what you did... However Oscar, as I'm sure you must also know by now there will be consequences" Irene typed back at first making Oscar feel somewhat better in what she was saying, showing her concern.

But then with another wave of the same cold forbidding washing over him, he had to ask... He needed to know, what 'consequences' did she mean? What could he expect once Irene and Vigo were home?

"What kind of consequences?" he wrote back and then hit send without offering any further apologies...

Waiting for what felt like forever, Irene was letting Oscar stew on purpose. Seeing him there in a cold sweat of fear put a smile on her face as she wrote back then, offering little, but at the same time saying everything...

"You will be punished Oscar... Be prepared, we will be home soon" she wrote and also hit send without adding any other details...

"Punished?" Oscar said aloud with a new cloud of fear falling over him... Knowing he was deserving but still, he had to wonder... How would he be punished, and as well... How was he to prepare himself?