Irene and Oscar Ch. 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terrified once again, even more so than when he had hi-tailed it out of the packed stadium, the thought of what punishment she, or even Vigo could levy? Oscar wasn't just sweating, now with the image in his mind, he could feel himself tremble...

In a panic and not sure what he was suppose to be doing, how he should be prepared, Oscar chose to busy himself, quickly scurrying about the villa tidying up where he could, he even considered pulling out the vacuum but wondered if he'd have enough time.

*****

An hour or so later...

"Oscar we are home, where are you? Come out here, you know you can't hide" he heard Irene say as he stood in the kitchen, out of sight but knowing with huge pit in his stomach that they were here and he would have to deal with whatever they had planned, whatever they were going to do with him...

"I'm in here making coffee... I thought we could all sit down and talk" he said in a loud reply as he emerged then, stepping into the living room with a coffee urn and a tray full of cups.

Changed back into his regular, casual clothes, a pair of shorts, ankle socks and a plain, white t-shirt, Oscar appeared calm and collected but saying little else as he entered and crossed the room.

Silently setting his tray down as he straightened up, smiling at the pair acting if nothing was different, nothing was out of the ordinary...

"Why are you so calm Oscar? I don't know what you are playing at but you must know, you are in a lot of trouble" Irene began sounding dismayed with her husbands behaviour...

"What were you thinking? You cost us that game and have embarrassed us all" she added with a definite note of anger and disappointment, questioning why he didn't appear bothered, in fact, he was smiling...

"Well..? What do you have to say for yourself?" She demanded, looking and sounding all the more exasperated...

"Irene..." Oscar came out with then, a pleading voice as he went on, explaining if he could, or if it mattered...

"You are right, I wasn't thinking, that is my only real defence, other than to maybe appeal to your understanding, you know? To, to stand by your husband... Other than this, honestly, I don't know what to say for myself"

Standing and looking incredulous, in shock and with her mouth hung open, Irene was none too happy as she shot back...

"What are you saying? Did you come home and continue drinking? Do you know how much explaining I've had to do on your behalf? The owner of the team was standing right next to me, watching as we all did... Watching you make a fool of yourself, and of me... Honestly Oscar, I've never been so embarrassed"

Angry with his apparent lack of concern, Irene held nothing back, letting her smaller, diminutive husband know how much this had affected not only her personally, but with that of her employers as well...

"Please, Irene, you know I am truly sorry... That, that wasn't me out there... I don't know what else I can say, or do... Please, I messed up, I know this and I will lay myself at your feet... I will apologize to everyone... Please, you must believe me... You know I would never do something like this, just to embarrass you or make you look bad... You know that's not really me"

Pleading for what felt like his life, if not his relationship and marriage, Irene listened and knowing who Oscar was, she couldn't help feeling her self soften some...

Some... But not enough... Not after this...

"No, you are right, I believe you that you would not do something like this, just to embarrass me but the truth is Oscar, you have... You have embarrassed me, and you've also mad me look bad in front of me peers... So now, and as I said in my text, you must and you will reconcile this error... You will be be punished Oscar, do you understand me?"

Only partially letting him off the hook, Irene stuck to her guns and her original threat, telling him that no matter how sincere she believed him to be, he would still be punished for this huge oversight.

But again for Oscar, this was the rub... What did she mean by punished? She still hadn't said...

"I... I understand Irene b-but when you say punished? I have to say, I'm afraid to ask but I must... How? Uh, how will I, or how will you, uhh?"

Listening to him rambling incoherently Irene gave her smaller, weak-willed husband a scornful look.

Remaining where she was, stood towering over him in her heels and dress clothes, hair up and glasses on striking a foreboding pose. With her arms folded across her ample chest she had Oscar trembling further and quite afraid with her looking more like an angry school teacher than his wife...

"Take off your clothes, all of them, do it now" Irene directed as she glanced to Vigo who was there but for the time being he stayed out of it, keeping a step or two back...

"B-but... Irene? What are you going to do?"

"All of them, now Oscar... I won't say it again... Vigo and I discussed what to do with you on the way home"

B-but why must I be, uh, naked? I don't understand" Oscar replied not wanting to believe what he thought was going to happen. How he was about to be 'punished' as she kept saying... Nonetheless, and unlucky for him, whatever he imagined, it would turn out to much, much worse...

"Well now Oscar it seems that just like you I also have a confession to make... You see my sweet, sweet, cuckold husband, since that first night when I stayed behind with Vigo in his villa and sent you home... Once I had explained things, I let Vigo know of your desire to see me sexually satisfied by another man... Then Vigo, he made a suggestion, and well... I agreed" Irene explained as Oscar stood with his shirt off and a fearful, questioning look on his face...

"Wh-what did you decide?" He asked full of reluctance...

"Vigo, as it seems he knows of these things, I won't go into that now but he suggested that if you wanted this lifestyle, then why not give it you? So that is what we are going to do" She went on, but Oscar in his fear and dismay, he was no further along...

"We've decided to train you Oscar... Train you how to be our cuckold, and not just mine, but Vigo as well.. He will also be your Bull... This is another term I'm sure you are familiar with, hmm?"

Looking to him as he stood in a quiver, Irene had to suppress her smile as she went on, explaining further just what she and Vigo had been discussing and how deep they were willing to take this... Take this fantasy of Oscar's that was suddenly becoming more real than he could take in...

Like a snowball tumbling down a hill and growing too fast, becoming too big, becoming unstoppable, this was all getting so far out of control but still, there was nothing he could do...

"Anyway..." she continued.. "We've also discussed what to do with you concerning this incredible wrong you have committed. We both believe it would be best for you to submit yourself to Vigo, instead of me... Do you hear me Oscar? Vigo will be the one to give out your punishment, not me as I think you may have assumed"

Like being hit by repeated shotgun blast of shame and embarrassment Oscar felt himself swooning and burning from the ears on down... Hearing this news he first looked to his stern, statuesque wife and then to the tall, smiling, white-toothed Moroccan, grinning as he stood behind her and even more afraid now, Oscar was still unsure...

Unsure what they wanted from him, and perish the thought, but how? How was Vigo going to punish him?

Did this have something to do with how on several occasions now Irene has insisted that Oscar bow to pair of them once they had finished having sex? Even being 'made' to clean her up on several occasions?

Shocked at first and trying to hide his shame-filled desires, Oscar had become more than just used to doing it. Consuming another man's issue, his frothy-white man-cum, and no matter how repulsive he found it sometimes.... Still he had to wonder...

Was this what they wanted when saying he should become more 'engaged' with Vigo during their love making? Was this how he was going to be punished? Would he be forced to suck the big man's even bigger, 9-inch, black cock?

With a knotted stomach he hoped it wasn't true...

"I'm sorry if I don't understand, but what uhh, do you want me to do? How is Vigo going to punish me? Please Irene, I'm not sure I can go through whatever it is you want" he begged looking to find a way out, but from what? Oscar still wasn't sure, and not knowing was the part that was killing him most...

"I know you're confused right now, but think about it Oscar... In a way we are giving you what you have wanted, to surrender your control and yes, perhaps we are moving things along at a faster pace than you would like, but after today... This is where you have put us... Now hurry up... No more delays, I want you out of your clothes and don't look so surprised" Irene scolded, but still remaining vague she didn't say how Oscar was to be punished.

With him naked, she wanted Oscar to feel there was nowhere left for him to hide. Everything was about to be opened up and made crystal clear...

"Vigo will gain his redemption for what you did today, and you will let him" She added as Oscar stopped with his shorts half way down exposing his taut but otherwise pale skinned rear end, and looking to the man with sudden stark terror, it came to him...

Watching wide eyed and gasping inward, he couldn't believe, it was too much... Vigo the tall, dark Moroccan was smiling at him, smiling as he began to work the thick, dark brown leather belt free from around his waist.

Slowly as Oscar looked on in disbelief, one loop at at time the menacing looking object of his punishment slipped loose and into the man's dark skinned hands...

"I... I know that I own him, but not this... Please Irene, I will do anything, you know that... Anything else I mean... You don't have to do this" he begged...

"Yes... Yes we do Oscar... Even you know, just look at you... Not wearing any underpants, not even a pair of my panties, you are prepared... You knew you couldn't just walk away from this... Or is it something else? Were you too embarrassed for us to catch you in my panties again, huh?" Irene chided, accusing him of being prepared when seeing he was naked under his shorts, he was ready for something to happen...

"It looks to me like the first one is true... Don't you agree Vigo? Oscar knew that you were coming home to punish him so he has prepared himself by not wearing anything under his clothes... He knew you were going tan his backside" she added, sounding derisive and distant, turning to Vigo and wanting him to concur...

"Yes, I think you are right... Oscar knows how much he messed up today and he also knows how he is going to pay... Now come my friend, do as we say, position yourself on the sofa, up on your knees and faced away from me... You wife will be there with you... Go on now... Do as I say" Vigo replied as he stepped in then, taking over and speaking up for the first time and oddly taking Oscar somewhat by surprise.

Even with him standing there the whole time, Vigo hadn't spoken until now, but suddenly he seemed that much more real, frightening and very much a part of this...

Not sure how to obey as he stood there mostly naked, shirtless with his shorts piled up at his feet Oscar felt panicked knowing he had to do this, he had to take what was coming to him, but at the same time... He was terrified beyond belief...

Further he begged...

"Please, Irene, Vigo... We, we don't have to do this... I... I don't know what else to say, please, is there no other way?"

"No Oscar, there is no other way now say you will submit... I'm going to give you twenty good, hard ones on your bare behind... Now up you get, do as I say and with no more delays" Vigo replied, sounding out of patients while giving Oscar no grace. This was going to happen weather he liked it or not...

"Do as he says Oscar, and don't worry, I'm here for you... Come, give me your hands, be brave for us... There's a good boy" Irene added stepping in behind the sofa and reaching out to take his two hands.

But to Oscar, he wasn't seeing his wife as being of any help. Not just then... Agreeing with Vigo and saying he needed this, telling him to be brave and take his punishment... It wasn't at all what he was hoping to hear...

"Remember Oscar, I am allowing this to happen because I care about you and although you may not feel it all the time, I do love you and that will not change... Now is the time for you to stand up and take your medicine, hmm? Can you do that for me?" Irene said adding to Vigo's sentiment while taking Oscar's two hands into hers and helping him to his demise.

Up onto the couch with his back to the room and to Vigo. Held in position, bent over with his ass up, made available and ready...

"I'll... I'll try, for you Irene... I'll try to be b-brave for you... I... I love y--" he replied, or tried to but suddenly and most explosively, he was cut off...

"Thwack!"

"Arrrrrggggg! Oh please!" He wailed, the pain and shock being more than he had anticipated...

"Wait! I wasn't ready... Tell me when, give me that much, please!" He called out as Vigo, standing behind him, he didn't hold back, giving the smaller weaker man a hard swat with the belt across both of his ass cheeks and causing him to rear up not expecting...

"That was just a warm up and to get your attention Oscar... You will listen to me, and no, that one does not count... Your real punishment... It starts now" Vigo replied standing back with his thick leather belt folded over in his hand, planting his feet and readying himself, adding and telling the weak, prone man his punishment hadn't even started yet...

"You will take ten in a row before I will let you rest, then you will take another set, the same amount making an even twenty... Now do as your wife says, huh? Be brave and soon enough it will be over... It's all up to you Oscar... Take what I give you without fussing and it will be over before you know it, uh?"

"Now let us begin... Arch your back and get that ass in the air, offer yourself to me... I want you to apologize... Tell me you want my belt, ask me to do this Oscar... It's they only way you can repay me for the embarrassment you have caused"

Taking things that much further, Vigo wanted Oscar to ask for his punishment, beg for his belt, offer himself for the man's redemption, just as he has offered his wife, willingly giving Irene to him...

"I... I want it, yes... I know I deserve to be punished but please Vigo, n-not so hard... I owe you this b-but..."

"Thwack! Swack! Crack!"

"Ahhhh! Oh! Oh please... Oh it, it hurts"

"Quiet now Oscar, take your punishment with some grace, uhh? Show me for once that you are a man" Vigo replied with a stiff tone after giving the prone man three more hard, stinging smacks to his already red-striped ass...

"I'm, I'm sorry, b-b-but Vigo, you, you didn't warn me, and please tell me those ones count, yes?"

"Yes Oscar I will count that set... Now, you have 17 more coming so lets make it quick, huh? I may be enjoying myself, however punishing a man, it's not really my scene and I believe you feel the same... You want to get this over with as well don't you?" Vigo asked...

"Yes I want it over! P-please... Continue if you must... Irene, please hold my hands tighter, I, I need you to help me" Oscar replied, giving in further, also wanting this over as he looked up to Irene asking her to hold on tighter and be there with him, helping him to make it through...

"I'm here with you Oscar, be strong for me" Irene replied wanting to sound encouraging while planting her feet in the carpet and strengthening her hold, she looked over her husband to Vigo behind him and smiling she gave him a nod, telling him to continue...

"Swack! Thwack! Crack!"

The sound rang out, loud and sharp as Oscar he felt the bite. Gritting hard when taking another three but Vigo, he didn't stop there... No, this time he gave Oscar seven in a row bringing him up to the half way point of ten ass-blistering licks...

"Urrrggg.... Aaahhh... Ohhh" he grunted, gnashing his teeth with his eye pressed shut, a line of sweat running across his brow and a pained, sorrow-filled grimace on his face...

"There you go... See? You are half way there already Oscar, and I don't know about you but I'm feeling much better... But we are not quite there yet, are we?" Vigo announce at the end of the first salvo, feeling empowered, his blood coursing hot with the drug of control...

"N-no Vigo... I know... I know we, we must continue... But please... Please give me some time, the sting, it is so bad, you, you don't know" Oscar moaned back, his voice sounding broken and full of pain, wishing he was able to to reach back to sooth the raging fire burning throughout his entire backside, but with Irene there and holding him firm, she wouldn't let him...

"No Oscar... No touching... I will attend to you later" she told him, admonishing when feeling him pull as Vigo spoke up with her, giving the stricken man more direction, telling him what to do...

"Listen to her and do as your told Oscar... Also, you can stop shying away each time... Keep still and get that ass up... Now, let us continue, huh? I think you've been given enough time, your rest is over"

Sounding as unkind as he was being, Vigo wasted no more time...

Continuing, he picked up from where they had left off and laying into Oscar's backside even harder, the big Moroccan doled his second set of ten...

"Crack! Thwack! Swack!.... Smack!, Crack!" the sound rang out, filling not only Oscar's ears but anyone who may have been close enough...

Laying into him, Vigo lit up the exposed ass of his girlfriend's cuckold easily reigniting the fire already burning through in each of his deep red and heavily welted ass cheeks. Leaving him to groan out loud with his head coming up and back, his jaw clenched tightly, Oscar was doing all he could not to call out... Not to scream...

"Almost there... Just five more, are you up for it Oscar? Tell me... Ask me for them so we can finish... After this, you and I, we will be even, yes?" Vigo said in question, stopping when telling Oscar he must ask once again... Beg for his last five and his debt will be paid...

"Ohhh... Please, Vigo... I am truly sorry... But p-please... May I, uhh c-c-can I have the rest? Please Vigo, g-give me what I have coming" Oscar grunted back giving in completely, knowing he was beaten and could never win...

"Very good, thank you Oscar... That is what I wanted to hear from you, and for that, here you go... I'll give you what you ask for" Vigo replied as he wound up behind the splayed out man, pulling his arm back but holding himself there, cocked and ready, he thought otherwise and in showing the beaten man some compassion, he relented.

Giving in himself this time Vigo left it there, believing Oscar had paid his dues...

"What are you waiting for Vigo?" Irene questioned as Vigo let his arm come down, and Oscar too, glancing over his shoulder he wanted to know as well, what was going on?

"That is enough Oscar, we are good... You've proven yourself to me and lived up to your word... You can get up, we are finished here" he replied tossing the belt down onto the sofa beside a confused but none the less relieved Oscar...

"There, you see Oscar? Vigo is being fair with you and I agree, I do think your debt to him has been paid" Irene added letting his hands go and making her way around, stepping in front of the sofa she helped her tired, sore bottomed husband to stand...

"Th-thank you... Thank you both" he muttered as Irene, smiling she stepped to him, taking up his hand once again...

"Oh don't thank me yet Oscar... Indeed you have paid your debt, to Vigo... However I think you still owe me a little something more, hmm?" Irene replied giving her naked, caged and freshly punished husband a sideways look that told him this wasn't over... Not quite yet...