Irene and the New Young Neighbor Pt. 02

Story Info
Irene continues her affair with Marco.
5.8k words
4.67
6.1k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is a cuckold story told through an initially reluctant wife's point of view. The husband and wife are an older (47 yo) Spanish couple living in Barcelona when a handsome 18-year-old man moves in next door. The story is slow in the beginning to build up the romance between the wife and her lover, so if you are looking for a quick fix, this may not be for you. For anyone still interested, I hope you enjoy.

Recap:

Part 1 - Irene and Oscar (both 47 yo) are a Spanish married couple living in an apartment in Barcelona, Spain with two daughters. A young 18 year old neighbor, Marco moves in to the apartment next door. Irene and Marco soon become friends, sharing meals and working out at the gym together. After a while, Irene begins an affair with Marco, which her husband, Oscar, accepts, if not encourages outright.

******

I woke up the next morning feeling a strange mixture of weary and refreshed. I was up half the night, thinking over the affair I consummated with Marco and the words my husband spoke to me afterward. I had done something I never before imagined myself doing. I cheated on my husband. I had felt an attraction to our new neighbor, Marco, and, strangely enough, my husband encouraged me to pursue my inclination, so last night I had a date with Marco in his apartment, and we made love.

I know I should feel guilty, but Marco gave life to a long dormant passion in my soul. I have been married to Oscar for many years, and we have a nice, comfortable life together, but, if I'm being honest, the flame on our romance extinguished long ago. Oscar is a good husband, and he has provided a nice life for our daughters and myself, but life has become routine, as if we are just going through the motions. But, last night, in Marco's apartment, I wasn't going through the motions. For the first time in forever, I took a chance, and I was rewarded with passion and romance. For the first time in forever, I felt... alive.

I looked over to Oscar sleeping on the other side of the bed. Somehow, he looked smaller, almost pathetic in my eyes. Last night, even after I admitted to him that I had sex with Marco, he encouraged me to continue my relationship with our neighbor. Should a real man not be furious that another man, practically a boy, is romancing his wife?

I could never leave Oscar. I will grow old with him. We have two daughters, and I could never pursue Marco at the expense of breaking up our family. Besides, Marco is only 18, and I am a 47-year-old woman. I am certain I am just a fling for Marco, a way for him to sow his oats, as some people say. He will tire of me eventually, and then settle down with someone more appropriate for him. Sometimes love is like a fire that burns hard and fast.

And yet, I could not help but wonder if maybe I could have the best of both worlds. I don't pretend to understand Oscar's reasons, but if he is really okay to allow me to be with another lover, then maybe it is okay if I want to occasionally spend time with Marco. Could it be a real possibility that I will have Marco to satisfy my passion and Oscar to be the doting husband, always there for me when I need him? I couldn't help but think I am being greedy and selfish to think this way, and yet, I feel I have spent my life sacrificing myself for Oscar and my kids, so maybe it is ok for me to be a little selfish for once.

I peeked out the curtains, and Barcelona's morning traffic bustled below. The same horde of cars, buses, and bicyclists crowded the thoroughfare, and the same mass of people filled the sidewalks. It was strange how my world felt like it'd been turned upside down, but the rest of the world just went on, completely oblivious to my existential crisis. Maybe everyone feels this same way sometimes.

I showered and then went to the kitchen to fix breakfast. After I cracked the eggs, I went to throw away the shells, but our basura was almost overflowing. I was frustrated that no one else had thrown away the trash, so I pulled it out of the can myself, put on some slippers, and walked down the hall to the garbage chute. As I walked back, Marco stepped out of his apartment, and we stood awkwardly for a second, both of us unsure how to act or what to say.

"Irene, are you okay?" Marco asked hesitantly.

I looked down. "I feel as if we should not be seen together."

"Are you ashamed of what we did? Because I am not."

"Not at all," I explained to him. "Truth be told, I'm still kind of.... Well, I am a little disbelieving that a handsome young man as yourself is attracted to an older plain woman like me."

"When will I see you again?" Marco asked, his voice almost pleading.

"I don't know yet. But you will," I promised.

"I cannot wait."

I smiled. "Neither can I. Soon. Soon."

******

At breakfast that morning, our daughters, Lucia and Ana were bickering as siblings often do. They are typical kids; one minute they are the closest of friends and the next they are practically at each other's throats.

"Stop it!" Oscar barked. "You are both practically adults. Ana, you turn 18 in a few days. And Lucia, you are her older sister, and still you both argue and fuss as if you are in primary school. When will you ever grow up?"

My stomach turned slightly at the realization that Ana would be the same age as my new lover, Marco, in a few short days. And worse, Marco was YOUNGER than Lucia, my other daughter.

The table was silent for a few minutes before Ana spoke up.

"So, what do you have planned for my birthday?" she asked chirpily.

"We will celebrate, have a nice dinner and a cake, of course," I replied. "We will have the family over. Not too many people. Our apartment is too small, but we will have a nice affair."

Ana beamed. "I can't wait! Don't forget to get me a new iPhone," she said with a wink. From the other side of the table, I sighed lightly. Out kids are so spoiled, and they don't even know it. Still, 18 was a big milestone, and we would have to see what we could do for her birthday wish.

*****

"Irene, I was thinking. Maybe you can invite Marco to Ana's birthday," Oscar suggested.

My heart stopped, and I looked at my husband with an odd glare. I put my hands on my hips and asked him pointedly, "And why in heavens would we do such a thing?"

"Because he is your good friend, is he not?" Oscar calmly responded. "And maybe it is good if your good friend meets the entire family. Are you ashamed of the rest of us?"

I was taken aback. "I am certainly not ashamed of my family."

"Well, then it is settled. We will invite him to our home for Ana's birthday."

"But my parents will be here, too. And my sister's family."

"He's just a neighbor, right?"

I looked at Oscar quizzically. He, of all people, knew that Marco was not just a neighbor, but Oscar was insistent, and I finally relented, agreeing to invite Marco, even though I had serious misgivings.

******

I was standing in Marco's doorway and had just invited him to come to Ana's birthday party.

"Are you sure it is okay, that I am not intruding?" he asked cautiously.

"Really, Oscar even insisted," I reassured him.

"And what about you?"

"Are you looking for a reason not to go?" I asked skeptically.

"No, I am honored, of course. I - I will be there," Marco responded after a moment's consideration.

"Good. Tomorrow night. 8 pm in our apartment."

"What should I bring? I must have a present," Marco worried.

"Nonsense. You've never even met Ana," I told him. "It will be awkward if you bring her a present. Just bring a bottle of sangria for everyone to share. It will be fine."

"Ok. Tomorrow at 8 pm. But when can we be together again? I cannot stop thinking about you. I need to be with you again."

I sighed. "I know. It is the same for me. But I must be careful. I am a married woman. My daughters cannot know about us. I have to protect them."

"And you protect them by inviting me to your daughter's party?" he scoffed.

"It'll be fine. I will see you tomorrow night," I answered before turning to leave.

"Just one kiss," Marco insisted.

I sighed in exasperation, but I longed for the kiss just as deeply as he did. I leaned into him and our lips touched, and the next thing I knew, our tongues were interlocked. My body tingled with excitement as the passion coursed through my veins. As the kiss broke, I was left breathless and still wanting more. Marco winked, "Until tomorrow night," and then slowly closed his door as I turned to go home, suddenly unsure all over again if introducing Marco to my whole family was a good idea or not.

******

My parents were in the living room talking with my sister and her husband. My daughters were playing a board game on the living room floor with their cousins. The conversation was lively, and laughter filled the air as the doorbell interrupted the festivities.

"Who is that?" my madre wondered.

"Oh, it is probably just the neighbor, Marco," I breezily replied.

I could see my mother and sister with perplexed expressions questioning why we would invite a stranger to our family get-together, but they quickly resumed their conversations.

A few seconds later, I introduced Marco to everyone, and he was immediately peppered with questions. In particular, I noticed how my daughters perked at up the sight of him.

"How long have you lived here?" Lucia asked.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Ana added.

"Do you have a job?" my mother asked.

"How do you afford your own apartment?" my father wanted to know.

"Please, please, he is our guest. Everybody calm down. You will suffocate him and scare him off," I warned them.

"We are just wanting to know our neighbor. What is wrong with that? Are we to ignore him?" Lucia complained.

"I'm sorry," I whispered apologetically to Marco. "They are just very excited to meet you, it seems. And nosy."

"It is ok," Marco whispered back, laughing. "They are just being friendly in their own way."

As the night wore on, I became dismayed by my daughters' reaction to him, but perhaps I should not be surprised. Marco was after all their age, and he was strikingly handsome. His bronzed skin glowed, and he wore his wavy dark hair like a crown atop his 6'2" frame that towered over the rest of our family.

My sister jabbed her elbow in my side and whispered, "He is like an Adonis. Are you trying to set up your daughters with him?"

I became consumed by an intense feeling of jealousy as I saw the attention that my daughters lavished upon him. Marco seemed to sense my insecurity, however, and he gave me reassuring glances, all the while, acting politely like a perfect gentleman to my family's probing questions.

Oscar came over to me as our daughters continued to openly flirt with Marco. "It seems perhaps you have some competition for his affection," he whispered in my ear.

I wondered if that was his hope in inviting Marco, that he would become infatuated with Ana or Lucia, and then I would return to my husband. As the festivities continued, my daughters seemed so foolishly naïve with their shameless flirting, and, Marco came across as impossibly mature and quick witted as he skillfully deflected their advances.

Several hours passed, and the night finally wound down.

"Perhaps it is time for me to leave," Marco said, excusing himself.

"Let me walk you to the door," I said as I jumped off my seat before anyone else, so I could grab a moment of privacy with him.

Our front door is still easily visible from the living room, so we could only share the briefest of moments.

"Thank you for inviting me to Ana's party. Your family is lovely," Marco expressed as he smiled warmly.

"I'm glad you could make it," I told him.

"I need to be with you again," he plainly stated. I tried to conceal a smile, thankful that he still desired me, even after my young, beautiful daughters had flirted with him all night.

"I will. Soon. Now go. Everyone is watching. They may wonder," I said practically pushing him out the door.

"Soon. I will hold you to that," Marco said as the door closed.

******

After everyone else had left, we were cleaning up.

"What was your favorite present, Ana," Oscar asked our daughter.

"Don't be silly. It is her new iPhone, of course. She has been asking for it for months," I answered for her.

"Actually," Ana answered. "It's Marco. I'm glad you invited him."

"Don't be daft. Marco is not a present," I scoffed.

"I beg to differ. He's dreamy. And he lives right next door," Ana replied in a giggly tone.

"No, I forbid it! He is not for you!" I snapped.

The room went quiet. I didn't realize how passionately I responded. Oscar eyed me suspiciously, clearly understanding why I responded the way I did, but curious at my ferocity.

"But Mama, why? He is everything the both of you are always saying to look for in a man. He is polite, kind, smart, and funny. And he is in university. Why are you so against him?"

Because he was mine, I thought. I couldn't tell her that, though.

"Stop it. Those university boys, they're just playing the field. They just want flings. No good can come of it," I protested.

"And what if I want to be played?" Ana asked defiantly.

"Ana, do not talk like that."

"You're being unreasonable!" she screamed.

"I am being a mother and looking out for your best interests," I insisted. At least to my ears, my own words rang hollow knowing my ulterior motive for dissuading Ana from her attraction to Marco.

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight." Clearly frustrated, Ana trudged off, and Lucia followed close behind.

"Happy birthday, Ana," Oscar called out as she left.

******

"Your young lover made quite the impression tonight," Oscar pointed out as we sat alone in our bedroom.

"And what about you? Was that your plan to win me back by having Marco fall for our daughter? It's not so much win me back as it is to leave me no option but you, isn't it?" I replied in frustration.

"It seems you are jealous. Maybe you should go to Marco and see where his interests lie. If he has changed his mind," Oscar suggested.

"Right now?"

"Why not?" Oscar challenged. "You are conflicted. Why not seek the answers to your questions?"

I was perplexed. Again, it was as if Oscar is pushing me to Marco, although my mind was quickly filled with excitement at being alone again with him. Much as I hated to admit it, I was insanely jealous watching my daughters openly flirt with my young lover. It was almost midnight, and I thought I shouldn't bother him, but I knew a long night of tossing and turning awaited me if I didn't settle my doubts.

I sent Marco a text asking if I could come over right away, and he quickly replied in the affirmative.

"I am going to see Marco," I softly whispered to my husband as I got up from our bed.

I looked back at Oscar as I stood at the doorway to our room. I couldn't understand him. It is as if he does not fight for me. I wanted him to be a man. To tell me I am not allowed to see Marco. To display the passion long since missing from our lives, but he just laid on our bed and didn't even lift his eyes from his phone screen as I walked away.

Moments later, Marco opened his door.

I pushed him back into his apartment and closed the door behind us.

"Marco, I need to know right now; what are your intentions?" I demanded.

"What do you mean?" he asked in perplexion.

"My daughters are both infatuated by you," I said, my voice shaking. "You've already slept with me. Are you trying to sleep with my entire family?"

Marco laughed in embarrassment. "I am sorry, that was not my intent tonight. Your daughters, they are lovely, but, I hope you are not offended, if I say, they are like little girls. Kind of silly. I am not - you are my only interest."

I breathed a huge sigh of relief and then broke down in laughter, as I collapsed down onto his sofa.

"I'm the one who is acting silly, aren't I?" I asked aloud, my head shaking in my hands.

"It is ok. I am just glad you are here now," Marco reassured me as he sat down next to me. "But maybe you should go back. Your husband, Oscar, he may wonder."

"You do not need to be concerned of him." I suddenly realized that I was alone again with Marco in his apartment. "Well, maybe it is nice if you can prove that you are still attracted to me."

Marco quickly caught on to my suggestion.

"There is nothing I would enjoy more than that," he said with a warm smile.

Within seconds, we were all over each other. My dress and shoes fell off in the hallway. My bra and panties on the floor next to the bed. All of our clothing was removed in haste as we hurried to Marco's bedroom, and we couldn't get there fast enough.

I laid down on the bed while Marco's naked body hovered over me. I spread my legs to welcome him, invite him to take me. His manhood rubbed against my vagina, his shaft pressed against the length of my labia as he leaned down to kiss me. His chest against mine, my breasts pressed down, my fleshy mounds in stark contrast to his hard, taut chest muscles.

"I have wanted you so bad ever since our first night together," he whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply in response.

My hand reached down and adjusted his penis so that he could enter me. Even though it was only a few nights ago, I was surprised again by the size of his manhood. I remembered the shock I felt the first night when I wrapped my hand around it. I could not help but compare him to Oscar, and yet it is so unfair. In my hand, it feels like I am playing with a little toy when I hold Oscar. When I held Marco, however, it is as if I am wielding a weapon.

I moaned loudly as he entered me.

"Am I hurting you?" Marco asked out of concern.

"No, I am still getting used to you. I am not used to someone so big," I sheepishly explained.

"It is ok then. You want me to continue?" he asked cautiously.

"Don't you dare stop," I warned him.

"As you wish, my dear Irene."

And with that he made love to me. My hands were on his firm buttocks, occasionally running up and down his back. We looked into each other's eyes as he slowly made love to me, his 8 inches bringing me more pleasure than I ever imagined possible through sex.

My love life with Oscar had long since grown stale. We made love, but never was I turned on the way that Marco turned me on. Perhaps Marco is reaching regions that Oscar could never reach. Perhaps it is something in his size that just brings more pleasure. Or maybe I just feel an attraction to Marco that fuels my arousal. Maybe it is the forbidden nature of our romance, that fact that I am having an affair outside of my marriage. Whatever it is, I was like putty in his hands. I ran my hands through his wavy dark hair. I wrapped my legs around his body, pulling him in closer to me, wanting to feel him penetrate even deeper and deeper inside me.

"Oh Marco, you do not know what you do to me," I sighed.

"My Irene. But I hear your moans. I see your heavy breathing. I feel your fingers digging into my back. I think I know exactly what I do to you," he countered as he leaned in for another deep kiss.

I was melting like butter, my defenses long since surrendered to the advances of my young lover. I felt him still growing inside me, stretching me even wider and deeper, and I was left to wonder how large he could become. Sensing that I was close to the edge, he pounded even faster and harder into me. I abandoned any suppression of my emotions, and I cried in pleasure.

"Oh Marco, you are making me - you are making me - "

"I am making you what?" he asked, his voice impossibly calm.

I was screaming, almost squealing in pleasure by this point.

"Cum. You are making me cum!" I shouted, finally finishing my thought.

And still he kept on, his penis plowing into me, digging me out deeper and deeper.

12