Irene and the New Young Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nearly delirious, every muscle in my private area felt like it was spasming, and I felt sensations, muscles twitching, and pleasures that I never experienced before.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed.

"It is ok if I am to cum in you?" Marco asked as he looked into my eyes.

I knew it was wrong. It is bad enough I am a married woman having sex with my young neighbor, but I should not return home filled with the seed of my young lover. In that moment, however, I wanted to carry him inside me. I wanted him to fill me, to mark his territory in me.

"It is ok. I want it," I breathlessly assured him.

Our gazes locked. I was amazed at what good shape he is in. Whereas I was a puddling mess of sweat, tangled matted hair, and spent muscles, he had hardly even broken a sweat. His skin was taut, and his muscles were chiseled, and even his wavy dark hair was somehow still in place.

Finally, he slowed down, and I knew he was drawing close. As he leaned in to give me one last passionate kiss, I felt his penis explode inside me, filling me with all of the cum he had been building up since our first encounter. I felt his penis kick inside me several times as he shot off several streams, each one a little less intense than the previous one until, the last drop dribbled out.

Satisfied, he plopped down on the bed next to me, a loud almost popping noise sounding as his penis slipped out of me.

"I think you broke me," I said after catching my breath.

"Did I really?" Marco asked.

"Yeah, but I think I liked it," I reassured him.

******

20 minutes later I returned to my bedroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and was almost horrified by my own reflection. My shoulder length brunette hair was completely disheveled, my make-up was running, and my dress was all rumpled. I looked like a frightful mess. The night was catching up to me, however, and I was quickly growing tired. I was coming down off the high of my sexual rendezvous with Marco, but now the weight of a full work day coupled with hosting Ana's birthday party earlier in the evening had caught up with me, and I decided to just crawl into bed and sleep it off.

"Did you talk to Marco? Do you know where his attraction lies?" Oscar asked, interrupting my sleep plans.

His voice startled me. His steady breathing led me to believe he was fast asleep, but perhaps I woke him when I entered to our bed.

"He is not interested in our daughters," I answered truthfully.

"I know," he replied.

"How do you know?" I asked, wondering how he can be so sure.

"Because I can hear you and him on the other side of our bedroom wall. You are enjoying each other's company immensely."

I was mortified. Somehow it was one thing for my husband to be aware of my infidelity, but it was another thing to know that he had personally witnessed my cheating and heard every last moan and scream in pleasure.

"You heard us?" I asked incredulously.

"You are quite loud with him. Louder than you have ever been with me," he said matter-of-factly.

"Oscar, it is different," I started to explain.

"How so? What does he do that I cannot do?" he asked.

"I mean, he is, you cannot -," I replied, fumbling to find the right words.

"I cannot what? I cannot satisfy my own wife?" Oscar sounded tired and defeated.

"He is large," I finally admitted.

"Large?"

"Yes, his manhood, I mean. It is much larger than yours." I turned away, not wanting to see the hurt in his face.

Oscar took a took breath, seemingly digesting the words I had just spoken.

"It does not mean you are less of a man," I tried to reassure my husband.

"Doesn't it? You go to him for sex and enjoy it. In 20 years of marriage, I do not think I have ever pleasured you like he did tonight," Oscar pointed out.

I was silent. I had no rebuttal.

"Are you ashamed of me?" I finally asked meekly.

"For enjoying sex? No, I am only disappointed that I cannot bring you that same pleasure. Perhaps if I am not as large, I must pleasure you in other ways," he said.

"What are you talking about, Oscar?"

"Maybe I can go down on you," he wondered aloud.

"No Oscar, you don't need to - "

"Please, just let me pleasure you," he insisted. "If I cannot bring you pleasure the same way Marco does, perhaps there are other ways I can sexually be of service to you."

His hands reached to my waist and his head went toward my nether region.

"Oscar, really, it is not proper. Marco, he, he is still inside of me," I admitted aloud, thinking it would dissuade him. "I have not washed him out of me."

"Then let me clean you," Oscar offered.

I was aghast at his suggestion. How could he even think of such a thing? Nevertheless, I was too tired by this point to fight him off. I suppose there was a pang of guilt, also, that I should allow Marco to have this request, to let him do as he pleased with me after I had cheated on him.

The next thing I knew, Oscar was sliding off my panties. There was a pool of cum pressed between my panties and my slit, and I felt that warm wet glob pull away, the evidence of my affair evident on my panties even in the dim night light of our bedroom. I kept waiting for him to become disgusted, but the next thing I knew, Oscar was sniffing my panties and my vagina. I imagined how disgusting I must be down there. My dried up wetness mixed in with my pubic hairs tangled in the sticky mess of Marco's cum. The smell of sex filled the room as my pussy was exposed. The smell of my infidelity. The smell of what should be my shame, yet Oscar seemed infatuated as his fingers parted my labia. I thought Oscar should be completely turned off by this point, yet his tongue flicked against my pink flesh.

I sat up in bed and looked at my husband with his head buried between my spread legs, eagerly servicing me. Oscar's eyes briefly looked up into mine, and I thought I saw a smile flash across his face. Did he really enjoy this? Even though I was tired, I became dizzy with confusion. His efforts began to have an effect, though, and I lovingly rubbed the top of his head as my arousal stirred again.

He seemed to sense my arousal, which only encouraged him to pleasure me more vigorously. His tongue aroused my clit and lapped at my juices and Marco's cum as they flowed out of me. His fingers probed me. He spread my lips wide and licked inside my exposed slit, seemingly seeking out even more of my young lover's seed.

"Oscar, you don't have to do this," I told him.

He ignored my pleas and continued servicing me, emboldened by my body's obvious response to his attention, by the dampness of my moist mound.

I was fully awake by this time, my drowsiness overcome with a shot of adrenaline.

"Oh Marco, I - " I started to call out, stopping after I realized that I called out the wrong name.

I felt guilt at calling out for my illicit lover instead of my husband, yet, Oscar seemed only more reinvigorated by my slip of the tongue. He spread my legs even wider and continued burying his face in my nether region. I wrapped my legs around his head, pressing it between my thighs.

"Oh Oscar," I cried, at least getting his name right this time.

His passion now was fueling me, turning me on. The stirring in my vagina became undeniable, and my thoughts drifted back to only a half hour earlier with Marco inside me as my husband continued giving me oral pleasure. Soon, I grew breathless. I wanted more. I wanted that feeling. I wanted to feel the way that Marco made me feel. The way he made me cum.

I don't know what came over me, but I squeezed my legs and rolled over. As I did so, my husband's face remained buried in my pussy and he rolled over from his front to his back on the bed. Meanwhile, I was suddenly upright on the bed and sitting on my husband's face. I pushed my weight down on him, grinding myself into his face, soliciting as much pleasure as I could.

As I looked behind me, I saw Oscar's penis, fully erect and sticking out of his pants like a pole. He is enjoying all this, I thought. Fine, I concluded, so he likes this; I am enjoying it, too, so I might as well continue seeking my pleasure.

My pussy was pressed down hard, as I gyrated my crotch, rubbing my pussy all over his face. His tongue and mouth worked over my vagina. His fingers continued to probe me, All the emotions, all the pleasure, all the sensations were mounting inside me. My own pleasure quickly escalated past the point of no return, and I fell forward, bracing myself for the orgasm that was roaring down the track like a runaway train. I pressed my body down onto Oscar's face in one last push, and I held my body in place as I was overcome by the orgasm, my body shaking, my hands clenched, and my toes curled.

I should be excited it is the first orgasm my husband has ever given me, but all my mind could think of was Marco's bronzed and chiseled body. As I came down from my orgasm, I felt dizzy-headed, almost drunk. I finally remembered that I was still sitting on Oscar's face, and I lifted myself off him and moved to the side. He gasped for breath, and I realized it was a wonder I didn't suffocate the poor man to death.

Looking down over his body, I saw he was no longer hard, but there appeared to be a wetness in his underwear.

"Oscar, did you cum?"

He nodded his head.

"But I did not touch you?" I asked in wonder.

"I know, but my biggest turn on is watching you orgasm," he explained. "For the first time, I see you orgasm, and that was all it took. I love you, Irene. I will do anything for you. I don't know how to explain it. You are my wife, and I don't want to lose you. I know I have failed you sexually. I know that. And I know, tonight I even heard, how Marco does for you what I cannot. I love you enough that I want you to have that. I am not a selfish man. I would rather you be happy. And if the only way to satisfy you is to have another man perform what I am unable to, then so be it."

I was stunned, unsure how to respond. I just sat staring at my husband of 20 years, wondering if I even knew the man anymore.

"And you satisfy me while another man's seed is still warm inside of me?" I said in disbelief. "Really? You are not disgusted by it? Disgusted by me? You don't feel degraded?"

"I know this is a lot, and maybe it is hard to understand," Oscar replied. "Just know that I love you, maybe more than ever in some ways. Look, it is late, and we both have work in the morning. Why don't we just sleep, and we can talk about it all tomorrow."

I just shook my head, still trying to process everything that happened in the last hour. The passion and romance that I felt with Marco manifested itself in a previously untapped raw carnal sexuality. And somehow my sexual self-discovery ignited a passion in my husband, which I still did not understand. I was so confused, but my tiredness eventually won out, and I surrendered to my exhaustion with a million emotions, thoughts, and questions endlessly swirling in my head. What was I doing with Marco? Has Oscar always harbored this strange mindset, or has my husband changed? Did I really know Oscar like I thought I did? And who was I? I'm not the reckless cheating type. For 20 years I was the faithful wife and dutiful mother. And now, in a few short weeks, I have betrayed my husband and jeopardized the entire life I had built. And for what? How did I expect all of this to turn out? I had no idea, and that is what bothered me most of all. Me, the woman who always meticulously plans out everything in life felt like my life was spiraling out of control.

******

To be continued....

12