Irene and the New Young Neighbor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admit I was jealous. I could only wish I looked half as good as they did on the beach.

"It looks like perhaps you have competition again. It is not only our daughters who also find the handsome Marco appealing," Oscar commented. "I am ok to share you with him, but are you okay to share him with others?" he posited.

Oscar had a point, yet I did not want to share Marco, even though I realized my inherently selfish motives. Outwardly, I looked calm and relaxed on my beach chair, but inside I was seething. I removed my top. One, I wanted to tan evenly, and two, I secretly hoped to catch Marco's attention. It seemed to have the desired effect as Marco did a double take when he first caught sight of me topless, although topless women are common on our beaches. He smiled, however and frequently glanced back.

Nevertheless, he played volleyball with his new acquaintances for over an hour.

"I saw you watching us earlier while you went to get drinks," I told Oscar as the volleyball game was going on.

"Yes, Marco quite enjoyed applying lotion to you. I suspect you enjoyed it even more," Oscar observed.

"I am not complaining, but what is it you hope will happen here this weekend?" I asked my husband.

"Only what comes naturally," he replied mysteriously.

Oscar was being vague again, and I was left still wondering exactly how this weekend would all play out. We fell into a silence, the laughter of the other beachgoers wafting through the air mixed with the sound of the surf as the waves crashed into the beach every few seconds.

"Would you bring me another agua de valencia?" I asked, breaking a momentary silence.

"Are you drinking in sorrow or celebration?" Oscar asked wryly.

"Either purpose suits me," I replied tersely but confidently. "For now, I have frustration, but faith is always rewarded in the end."

As the volleyball game ended, the young girls begged Marco to hang out with them, but he begged off

"Marco, stay and play with us," they pleaded. "Let your parents have some romantic alone time."

I was seething below the surface at their assumptions while Oscar suppressed a chuckle from the beach chair next to me. Marco refused their offers, however and was seated again with us a minute later. We rested for a while before deciding to grab our things and check into our hotel room so we can drop off our things.

Oscar had booked a single room with two double beds. We dropped off our bags and quickly changed before heading to a local marisqueria, seafood restaurant, to eat. It was still hot, and I opted for a light and breezy sun dress. I felt a little daring and decided to forego any bra or panties.

During dinner, we dined on seafood and downed several more glasses of wine. I am a lightweight when it comes to drinking, and I quickly became lightheaded. Some people are happy drunks while others get angry. Me, I become flirtatious. A flamenco band played in the back of the restaurant, and I wanted to dance.

"Which one of you will dance with me?" I asked to both Oscar and Marco.

"We have been married for 20 years, and we have not danced since our wedding day. Why do you even ask me?" Oscar protested.

I glared at Marco and wiggled my finger at him. "Then it is to be you," leaving him little option to refuse.

I leaned in to Marco as he came near and asked, "Do you know how to flamenco?"

"Si, my parents made me take dance lessons when I was younger," he smiled.

"Good, then you can lead."

His steps and movements were basic, but he moved with a firm confidence. His arms guided and supported me as we moved about the dance floor. I felt the heat of his body, the bright lights overhead heating us up, making the sweat pour off our skin. The song ended, and he pulled me in close to him in an embrace. He looked down into my eyes for a second, just long enough to smolder into me but still pass as part of our dance. He hands reached down to my butt, and I saw the look on his eyes as he realized I was not wearing panties. I could smell the sangria on his breath, and if he had leaned in to kiss me, I would have been helpless to resist, even with Oscar watching.

Marco started to let me go, but the band struck up another song, and I begged him to stay.

"One more dance," I implored him.

"I cannot refuse the lovely senora," Marco relented.

Again, he guided me across the dance floor with a strong steady hand. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe Marco just needed to warm up, but I felt like I was gliding across the floor, his arms pulling, turning, and bending me in rhythm as I followed his lead. I love dancing, but Oscar is always refusing to satisfy my dancing desires, and, anyway, Marco danced far better than Oscar's clumsy steps. I felt at one with Marco as we glided through the song, and I felt even closer to him as we moved in sync and danced through the song than when we made love.

As the song ended, some of the other restaurant patrons applauded our dancing. I smiled, exhilarated at the dance we shared as we returned to our table.

"You look beautiful out there," Oscar complimented me.

"Marco knows how to lead quite nicely," I deflected.

"The senora makes it easy," Marco graciously replied. "She follows my lead very well."

"You both looked natural out there," Oscar reiterated. "You see the rest of the restaurant gave you an ovation."

"My parents made me take dance lessons during secondary school," Marco admitted. "I guess it finally came in handy."

"You made this old lady feel young tonight," I told Marco.

"Nonsense. You move like a young lady," Marco answered. "I have danced with many young women who stumble cross-legged when they try to follow my lead. You are quite talented."

Oscar fell silent, just watching curiously as Marco and I lightly flirted with each other in front of him.

"Well, I am happy to have a young, strapping college man such as yourself to dance with me," I told him.

"And your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a lovely lady," Marco replied, clearly conscious that Oscar was still sitting at our table.

"Maybe you can tell him how lucky he is," I answered back. "Maybe you can help me show him what he's missing out on."

The wine continued to flow freely, and we laughed and joked as the night wore on. I was lightheaded, probably closer to drunk than buzzing, but I felt good, albeit with lowered inhibitions.

The hour grew late, and we stumbled back to our room.

"I think I have had too much to drink," Oscar groaned as he fell into our bed. "I should retire for the night and sleep it off."

He quickly dozed off and was snoring loudly on the bed.

I laid down next to Oscar and watched as Marco prepared for bed. Marco stripped off his shorts and tee shirt and was left standing in his boxer briefs.

"I hope you do not mind," he explained sheepishly. "I overheat so easily, I always sleep in my underwear. Truth be told, normally, I sleep naked, but I assume that would be inappropriate here," he added with a light laugh.

"I don't mind at all," I reassured him as my eyes enjoyed his sexy body parading in front of me. His chiseled hard body looked so alluring, my lowered inhibitions filled my mind with dirty thoughts of temptation. In my inebriated vulnerable state, I was prone to be a victim of my desires and bad decisions. I knew Oscar was lying next to me, but he was snoring away, and he is a heavy sleeper, I reasoned. Our room was an open space with two beds in it. There was no privacy, and yet I quickly pushed aside any concern, throwing all caution to the wind.

I felt playful. Something had been building up inside of me throughout the day. Marco's hands on me as he spread the lotion on my skin. Over my back. And then my arms and legs. And then my breasts as he lowered my top. Then the jealousy that set in as he played volleyball with the young girls who were clearly coming on to him. I was indignant, determined not to lose Marco to them. And then dinner, where the wine flowed freely and we laughed and celebrated. We danced, our bodies moving as one, sensually in perfect rhythm to the flamenco music. All of that had led to this moment.

I had no desire to just retire to sleep. I wanted my perfect ending to the day, my nightcap. Was it the wine and champagne talking? Perhaps, but Marco had me feeling passion and romance I had not felt in all my years of marriage to Oscar, and now that he was lying in the same room, practically undressed, I was intent to let my newfound passion and romance manifest.

I rolled off our bed and stood up, my balance still unsteady as I reached for the nightstand to steady myself. Then I stumbled across the room to Marco, the alcohol clearly still affecting me.

"What are you doing?" Marco whispered. "Your husband is right there."

"Shh," I whispered back.

I knew what I wanted. I wanted him. I pulled down his underwear, and I was rewarded with the sight of his massive 8" cock waving before my eyes.

"I see you are happy to see me," I teased him. "Perhaps you are as happy to see me as I am to see you. Let me show you how happy I am to see you."

Marco kept one eye on Oscar to make sure he did not stir, and he kept his other eye on me as I leaned forward and took him into my mouth.

I ran my hand up his smooth chest as my mouth took in the full length of his cock and let it fill my mouth. Marco lowered the straps of my sundress, revealing my braless tits.

"I love your big nipples," Marco called down as he fondled my breasts.

Marco's body relaxed as I continued to suck on his manhood, and his other hand stroked my hair.

"You are very good at this," he complimented me.

"Perhaps you can return the favor in a little bit," I winked as I took him back into my mouth. I lovingly worked my tongue on his manhood, savoring the touch of his skin to my tongue and lips. I tasted the dried salt on his shaft from his time swimming in the Mediterranean Sea earlier in the day, the droplets of pre-cum on the tip of his rod as I coated his shaft in my saliva. My lips ran over the vein popping out of his engorged cock as I fingered his balls and the blood rushed through his manhood. I tried to take in his entire length as if I am swallowing a sword and let the tip of his cock tap against the back of my throat as I almost gagged in response.

I still marveled at his immense girth and length, so much more significant than Oscar could ever present to me. All my life, I had only been with Oscar, and now Oscar's penis appeared to me as if a dry shriveled up stubby piece of ginger root compared to the hard, sturdy tool that Marco wielded. Marco's cock dazzled before my eyes like an icon to be worshipped as I sat on my knees bent over and giving Marco my tribute, displaying my reverence and adoration for his cock.

Then Marco gently pulled my head back. A strand of saliva dribbled from my lips to the tip of his penis.

"Come lie down on the bed," Marco whispered. "don't make too much noise."

Marco sat up as I laid down. He hiked up my dress as I spread my legs, inviting him to take me right then and there.

"Have you shaved?" he asked as he observed my bare pussy.

"Just for you," I relied with a mischievous grin.

"You were that confident we would have an opportunity like this?" Marco said questioningly.

I just smiled in response.

Marco buried his face into me, and I was delivered to paradise. I wrapped my legs around his head as his tongue worked magic on me. His fingers spread me, letting his tongue access my most sensitive areas. I was already moist below, but now I felt my wetness dripping off me, as if Marco had opened a tap.

"Oh Marco, you are making me feel good," I said under my breath.

I was careful to suppress my moans and sighs as I glanced to my husband, still asleep just 6 feet away. I pulled my dress off over my head and let it drop to the floor between the beds. I played with my nipples, my naturally large areolas and nipples swollen in arousal and even more sensitive to the slightest touch. I looked over to Oscar again, and I saw his eyes open and staring intensely at Marco and myself. I gasped in shock, although Marco interpreted it as a reaction to his oral skills.

My legs clamped even tighter around Marco's head as he lifted my pelvis off the bed, almost as if my vagina was glued to his face as he continued to go down on me. The pleasure mounted inside me, and I started bucking my hips, as if I am trying to grind myself into his face.

To my dismay, he stopped licking me, and I looked up in concern. I relaxed my legs from around his head, and Marco guided me down his front side until I was lying flat on the bed. My legs were still spread wide, and my pussy ran down the entire length of his front, a trail of my juices visibly streaked down his entire chest and abdomen.

"I think you are ready for me now," Marco announced.

I snuck a glance over to Oscar again. His eyes were open, but he closed them and pretended he was asleep, but I knew he was hearing everything and seeing more than enough. Oscar had been encouraging my relationship with Marco the entire time. I don't think I would've ever even consummated my relationship with Marco unless Oscar had pushed me into it. And now I was so turned on at that very moment, I didn't care if Oscar saw and heard everything. If he learned the extent of my passion and love for Marco.

"I have been ready for you since we got in the car this morning," I breathlessly whispered back.

I gasped as Marco easily slipped into my well lubricated slit. He smiled as he started grinding me, his cock smoothly sliding in and out of my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his body and pulled him in close to feel the full length of his shaft inside me.

"I was afraid you might forget about me after those girls lured you into their volleyball game," I confessed.

Marco laughed. "They are just silly girls. There is no substance, nothing to them. I was already bored with them after one volleyball game. They are not interesting. But you, you are a woman. Much more sensual. You are someone to desire, to make love to. A treasure to be protected. A feast to be savored, one bite at a time."

"You have no idea how sexy you make me feel. Sexier than I have ever felt before," I sighed as I arched my back, the pleasure filling in my body.

"Oscar does not know the tigress he has at home," Marco said with a smile.

I glanced over to Oscar. He briefly opened his eyes, sneaking a glance as Marco drove his cock deep into me.

"Oh Marco," I cried.

"We should be careful. We may wake your husband."

Oops, too late for that, I thought. Marco would be alarmed if he knew that Oscar was watching us, and I was too horny, too aroused to want him to stop, so I did the complete opposite.

"Marco, I am so horny," I pleaded. "Please, you say you want to savor me bite for bite, but sometimes it is nice to be a glutton. You do not have to treat me like a lady. You make me sound like a porcelain doll you are afraid to break. We are behind closed doors. I am yours to be used. And I want you to use me. Do not worry, I will not break."

Marco leaned down and kissed me on the side of my neck, and I melted as he started fucking me harder and faster.

"Is this what my senora wants," he whispered.

His cock throbbed inside of me. His body lay on top of mine, my breasts pressed against his chest as he raised his head and kissed me on the lips. I ran my hands through his dark curly hair as his hands held my ass and he repositioned me to the edge of the bed, my legs dangling off the edge. Marco stayed inside me the whole time as he stood up.

"This is better," he announced.

His back was to Oscar who watched with eyes wide open as Marco drilled his cock into me. He fucked me harder and faster, giving me exactly what I craved. Our first few times we had made love. It was tender and passionate. But now, I longed for unbridled passion, for raw carnal sex. I wanted to be fucked.

"Is this what senora wanted?" he asked calmly as he relentlessly pounded my pussy and my fingers dug into the sheets behind my head, just trying to hang on for dear life.

I screamed in delight and nodded my agreement.

"Shh," Marco admonished me. "Your husband will wake up. As loud as you are becoming, even the neighbors may start wondering what is happening."

Too late for that, I thought. If only Marco knew. And as far as the neighbors, I would likely never see them again in my life, so they were not a concern.

I raised my legs as he stood before me until each foot rested on a shoulder.

"Hold on tight. If you want it rougher, I will give it to you rougher," Marco promised.

I braced myself and was not disappointed as Marco started pounding himself into me, bucking wildly, slamming his pelvis into me, his cock flying in and out of my pussy. I saw Oscar watching me, and it just further fueled my arousal, to know that he was watching me, obviously enjoying watching me be fucked by Marco.

My arms reached back and I dug my fingernails into the bed, gripping the sheets, trying to steady myself as Marco pounded me so hard, my body was pushed back almost a foot with each thrust before Marco's strong arms, wrapped around my legs, pulled me back to the edge of the bed to take in his next thrust.

"Marco, you don't know what you do to me," I panted.

"I think I see exactly what I do to you."

I moaned in ecstasy. His cock was driving me crazy, quickly building me to an orgasm. And I embraced it, I wanted that orgasm. All day long, I felt like my romance with Marco had been teased, and now I wanted that pay off.

"Oh Marco, you are making me cum!" I called out.

"I love to watch you orgasm."

Oh god, I thought. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the wave growing inside me that would soon overtake my body. That's all I wanted now. I wanted that release.

Marco sensed I was close and seemed to redouble his efforts. He fucked me even harder and more vigorously, trying to drive the orgasm out of me.

"Oh Marco, oh Marco," I cried.

I looked across again, and Oscar was staring intensely at me, a smug mile on his face. Oh God, I thought, how depraved have I become? Cheating on my husband right in front of him, flaunting my affair. And yet he seemed to enjoy it. And, in that moment, I enjoyed it. I realized I didn't have to hide my affair with Marco from my husband. Actually, the fact that he was watching turned me on even more. It was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back, and I orgasmed, the vibrations shooting through my body. I arched my back and curled my toes.

"Oh Marco, my Marco, what have you done to me?" I exclaimed, uncaring if Oscar, the neighbors or even the whole world heard me by this point.

At the same moment, Marco slowed down and his body stiffened.

"Oh, senora Irene. What have you done to me?" he asked as he impaled himself in me as his cock exploded, emptying his balls of cum, his semen streaming into me and filling my vagina. Both of us were breathing heavily, our chests heaving, and the sweat glistening on our bodies.

I looked over one last time and saw Oscar with a satisfied grin on his face as Marco finally pulled out of me and his cum started to dribble past the swollen lips of my well-fucked pussy.

*******

Within a few minutes, Marco drifted off to sleep. He was physically exhausted after the sexual exertion. I, on the other hand, was so energized by my orgasm, my body was still shaking. As Marco lay snoring on his bed, I rolled off and picked my dress up off the floor. I initially thought I would put it back on, but I changed my mind and decided I would just sleep naked.

Marco still did not know that Oscar watched us, so I thought it best I should return to bed with my husband. Still naked, I laid down on the bed next to him in my body that Marco had just sexually ravaged