All Comments on 'Irene Pt. 01'

by arislesbos

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Good Start****

It's different. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Looks like a ignominious beginning to a long and bloody tale....

....while I make allowances for ESL writings, specifically because pulling off a story in a language foreign to one's upbringing is itself a very brave deed.....I cannot forgive that your post-writing edits seemed to be nonexistent.

So, try reading this out loud. If they don't sound at least similar to what you hear on TV or radio (US or UK), you're very likely missing important bits.

So write, write, edit, edit, edit, edit, edit, edit.....in this proportions, your work will benefit and your stories will make better sense.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Interesting idea...

Interesting idea for a story...Let's see where the writer will take us...It's a promising start...3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Garbage

Every story today was written by a Bruce Jenner, Republican idiot, and all got 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If you knowingly marry a whore....

You deserve every pain she brings you in the future.

And you are a total dumb-ass.

I find no interest in reading about idiots.

And whats with kissing the whore after knowing where her lips had been.

Get ready to welcome stds in the future.

Keep your sick probable cuck tale to yourself..

Another sad day in LW with all stories being so shitty...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What's the old adage

This story seems like the old adage / warning a father gives his son:

There are two types of women (people) in the world; ones that you party with and ones you marry. You don't marry the ones you party with; they're not the marrying type... You know "the type you don't bring home to mother...". lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"How we ended up with marriage is a long and interesting story as well."

I'm guessing that its going to be long for sure. But interesting? Let's see, she sells her music, but apparently gives away her body, to anyone who walks in. So we know something about her values, and her self respect. And we know that the first impression she made on her eventual husband was that she is an insatiable whore, which tells us a lot about his intelligence, and self respect.

So two people who met and acted like two dogs fucking in an alley decide to become husband and wife. What's so interesting about that? Happens every day; look at the divorce rate.

So far a 1, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and withhold my rating. So interest me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
why marry someone you know is going to randomly fuck around on you

1* for a very grossly stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No, not interested

The first part sucked the big one. Can't imagine that you'll suddenly learn to write. Don’t bother with any more.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 8 years ago
Just a minute Mr. Anonymous

She is a slut giving it away, but are the guys any better? I think not. The judgmental attitude is funny, but honestly, going down on a slut who is in a gang bang is absolutely just as bad as the girl doing it. Can anybody claim the boy is better than the girl?

I give the anonymous commentators one star and the writer 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not a bad start.

Keep em coumming.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
I'm hooked

A first chapter of any story should include a "hook" to provide the readers with an incentive to continue to the following chapter. You did an excellent job setting the stage and providing that hook. I only hope that you don't let too many days pass before the next chapter is submitted, as it becomes difficult to follow the story.

Sidney43Sidney43about 8 years ago

An interesting start and I suppose one could find some good qualities in a woman who has sex with multiple partners on a whim. Yes, I come from an older generation and would never have met this woman, let alone married her. Still, I gave the story four stars just to offset the sabotage of some of the "anony's" who's mission in life seems to be to read stories they claim to abhor. Methinks they doth protest too much.

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
Bad story!

Nothing erotic about a slut being gang banged. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Different way to meet your wife to be.

Could go either way from here. Will be watching for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

nothing more needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"Ashamed"

I would be ashamed to tell anyone I married a nasty whore like That. "0".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a way to start your life off.

Marrying a total slut , who is into gang bangs with strangers.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 8 years ago
There's nothing wrong with a slut, being a slut

Just because the girl, who I'll assume is single, just fucked three guys, that shows no insight into her character. She could be sweet as honey, honest as the day is long, and faithful as a pet dog. She just likes to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: 1* nothing more needs to be said

Actually, there is more. This isn't, oh say, a prime and proper wife who suddenly tells hubby she's going out on a date. She's not changing the rules. This how they met, and he's hardly innocent since he took part in the gangbang.

<P>

Face it, some of the slams against those who criticize LW stories are dead on. You're a good example. From the evidence of your post the very concept of a wife who fucks another man is bad, regardless of the story, the circumstances, whether he's in the wrong or the right, etc. Giving a "review" like that to a cliched story may be warranted, but, face it, so far this is NOT one of the usual cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your bio says you are single, stay that way.

Cause you don't have a clue about women and marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Marry that woman?

Are you drunk or are you just pulling our collective legs? Because no one would marry that whore. She'd be cheating on you before the honeymoon was over.

1 star for complete and utter drivel.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
nope,

nothing here for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Funny comments

What if the genders were reversed? If this was a guy fucking three girls at once. Would he be generally unfit for marriage as well?

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
True Anonymous

There are some funny comments, and there is always the question of what the comments would be if the story's roles were reversed.

But there were a couple of comments that suggested female and male equivalence, either with disapproval of that type of behaviour or understanding that what is acceptable for men should also be acceptable for women.

That's quite a move forward from the almost universal misogyny seen in the comments on so many stories.

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kind of different.

Back in college there was one girl I met, the first time I ever saw her, she was doing a strip tease in a bud of mine's living room. She took off everything, too, she was as drunk as a female can get. No sex though, the guys there that night were also way too drunk except for one, and I stopped him since the girl had no idea of where she was or what was happening. I got her into the bathroom where she threw up all over everything, so I got to clean up the mess and get her dressed. I couldn't leave her there, so I carried her to my car and took her to my place. Sometime before I got to the party someone had her, I got to clean that up too.

It was funny when she woke up the next day and asked me who I was. I dated her for 3 years while in school, and I never saw her ever drink again, which I found odd.

Knowing what I know today she may have been drugged but I never knew for sure.

Of course we slept together, way it was. Then my friend fell for her, same guy I stopped that night years before, and I was best man at their wedding. He had lots of stuff and I didn't, also the way things go.

I kissed her goodbye at the reception, she whispered that she wished it was me just before they left. They have six kids today and are happy and she doesn't mess around any that I can tell. We are still good friends, all the other stuff was just benefits. My Bud doesn't care, he knows I was with her maybe 100 times or so.

Whatever works is fine, is what I say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@Funny comments

Yes, he would.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
Hum

An interesting start for this story. Looking forward to the rest of it.

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
Wow, different and well done

having a slut for a wife is some guys nirvana, but not most. Most men dont like spreading the pussy around so soon in a relationship, nor the thought of their wife giving it up and getting it rough from their friends, let alone witnessing such.

Be interested to see how this progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Most of you don't like the content, do you?

But this part of the story is well written, and it's a great set up for at least one following chapter. So there! I gave it a five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fascinating Story!

My wife and I loved this exciting story, which evolved from just wham-bam sex, to friendship, to eventual marriage. It reminded us a bit of our beginnings. When I met my wife, she was going through her post Catholic girls’ school rebellion. She had over protective parents, a strict catholic background, and lots of “forbiddens”. So, when she graduated from high school and enrolled at a public university, she was a set-up for easy sex.

One of my acquaintances belonged to a very tight group of 5 or 6 guys that were skilled at picking up innocent girls, giving them the wine-and-dine treatment, and then seducing them. It was like hunting season, and they were highly skilled riflemen. Once they seduced a girl, they would date her (fuck her) for a month, and then off load her onto one of their buddies in the group. Thus, after about six months the girl would have been had by all of them. However, in a serially monogamous manner – which was more acceptable to the girls.

My future wife had been in this routine for the full six months. They had her trained to fuck and suck like a machine. However, both she and they were tiring of the routine. So, she was being offboarding by the last guy - one night when I happened to drop by. As she was leaving, I rather pathetically invited her to a 1 AM dinner at Denny’s and she accepted. We ended up talking until six AM.

That night, she was very clear in explaining to me that she wanted to meet a nice guy who could love and provide for her. And, of course she wanted to have a family. I was in engineering school, kind of nerdy, but ready to at least start dating. The sex with her was incredible and she taught me everything I know.

However, as we got further into the relationship and started talking of getting married, she recognized that she had already tasted the forbidden fruit of promiscuity. She warned me ahead of time of what she needed to do. So, she simply started taking lovers on the side. I quickly adapted to kissing her cum covered lips and eating out her cum filled pussy.

We have been happily married for 20 years and have four children, none of which are mine. Whenever she wanted to have another baby, she would go find a very strongest, smartest, most athletic breeder to inseminate her. I got to witness the conception of two of our children and it was the most exciting thing I have ever seen. It was much like two elk in rutting…just raw instinct, with both knowing the consequences.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

He should have married a dog. At least the dog would be loyal, and much cleaner than this whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous