All Comments on 'Irene's Blossoming'

by gggrena

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

A beautiful love story. First class!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love Story???

Are you kidding me? She has another mans child and treats her husband like dogshit That's love? Wow Strange definition

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wow

spectacular

A description of the wife(intentionally ommited?) would have been nice, kind of egregious but the story more than made up for it

katyontimekatyontimeabout 11 years ago
JUST TOO MUCH

Just too long,and crude at the end.What couple would go for all this.None at all.Sex can be fun and enjoyable,but no maried couple wants a child from another man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Be careful what you wish for ...

you may get it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please

Ejaculate is called semen, not sperm. Semen is the ejaculate fluid, what is seen; sperm are the tiny germ cells swimming in it. Sperm come from the testes but comprise only a small part of the volume of the ejaculate. Most of the volume of the ejaculate comes from the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. The testes are not full of ejaculate and do not empty upon ejaculation. The seminal vesicles have that roll.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 11 years ago
Homoerotic

As we all know or have long suspected, the wife sharing/cuckold fantasy is, at it's root, a homoerotic fantasy. Hence the fascination with the (supposed larger) genitalia of other men. The lover in this story is not otherwise described, other than his large penis and muscular build. He is not a real person, only a sexual prop. There is always an element of male submissiveness and humiliation, too. Here, the story leads to the logical conclusion of the latent homosexual husband submitting to his wife's more manly lover, at her direction and to her delight. He is simultaneously humiliated and excited, and with more in the offing. I suppose the ultimate end will be castration followed by suicide. Complete self-negation. Who will write that story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well written, but

Well written but although I enjoy wife sharing stories this one was too much for my tastes. It started well, but became too manipulative and destructive. I can understand the attraction of watching your wife having sex, but seeing her pregnant with another man's child and her asking you to suck her lover's cock isn't for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Exiting to Wretched

Great story ... an arousing five star narrative with a twisted ending that unfortunately merits but a single star. As the story line progressed, part of Dwayne and Irene's sex talk while hubby hid and watched his wife ... could have been Dwayne suggesting she desired to be sired. That would have turned up the excitement ... but the author zigzagged instead. Pregnancy as part of the story is structured so as to create a dilemma (quite the muddle). This quandary becomes problematic ... divorce should have been the resolution. However, the author took the storyline from a turn-on fantasy driven tale to an unneeded yarn of cuckoldry and humiliation, finally suggesting that the male fantasy of a slut-wife is indicative of a hidden homosexual inclination. NOT SO. Your Bad GGG.

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for such a fantastic story!!!!

Long, very well written, exciting... Thabks for sharing it with us!

Best regards

culaterculaterabout 11 years ago
Great Story!

Thank you for sharing such a fantastic story!!! Hope to see more about it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Should have said no

Why would he take her back? She has manipulated and abused him. She clearly has no real love or respect for him. Just doesn't make sense to take her back rather than just get a divorce and try and find an honest woman to love. Story was unbelievable.

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Thanks

Fantastic story!

Could we have the next chapters soon? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story!

You've written one of the best interracial cuckold stories I've ever read. I really liked the characters and their relationship, and am envious of their situation. Please write more along these lines. Best, A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
author's history

This author began with great promise. However, he left the conclusion chapter unfinished at My Stunning Julia - what was her full fantasy, what was her relationship with Mark at college, why was the husband so passive, even in his own home, and in the cold light of day, where did their discussion go on the future of their marriage (adultery divorce?)? Please finish.

The second story continued with weak men and strong-willed women, but missed the mark on the second submittal.

Irene's story was too long, and lacked believability. Her husband drove her to adultery for his own excitement, and then did not stop. The time to pull the plug was after the first date when she went too far too fast. Declare it a one night stand, and get Dwayne out of her life (no gym, no contact at work). One comment - no woman is going to give up the security of her marriage and loving husband for a boyfriend's anatomy; that was not why she married her husband.

Irene's continuing adultery for page upon page served no usefulness - and then pregnancy. It was time for a divorce, and leave her to a boyfriend who sees her as his toy. Instead the husband does nothing, which means she continued to use his resources without him knowing where she was. She comes back one day as a friend(?), and he accepts her. She finally invites him to her apartment, and he has hope that they can revive their marriage. But Irene has set him up with Dwayne coming in to totally humiliate him. He then accepts her back(?). This story does not achieve success. Go shorter with believable characters.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 11 years ago
A Wish

I really wish author allowed voting; this is a story that desrves five stars. It is simple and within its simplicity are a full range of complex emotions and actions. In some ways this story is like the best of Bobfr's tales in the intensity of sexual passion. The major difference is that Bobfr writes about wives experiencing an overload of sex and sexuality in a short period of time whereas gggrena achieves that same overload drawn out as a full fledged affair for at least two plus years.

There could be another novel written with these characters and growing out of this plot. Many authors don't choose to go there and I certainly understand. Thank you for posting such an excellent story. I may have some additional comments later but that is enough for tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What?

You would let your wife do all these things in real life? I sure as hell wouldn't. I really thought the husband would grow some balls and leave her-divorce her. I would. I would never let her manipulate me into anything with another man. Too bad this story was good until the last three chapters. I don't know why you didn't let the husband get revenge on his wife. Yes he wanted it to begin with, but not in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Weird!

Which idiotic sex crazed husband would want to share his wife? Probably all the perverts around here who don't like good love stories,but rather impregenation from other men.

Also..is the husband a total idiot or something? A dumb wife who cheated him, had someone else's child....and he didn't have the balls to leave her or divorce her? Seriously? LOL

Ending was bad, totally ruined it, not worth 5 stars definetly. It first of all shows how stupid the couple is, secondly it shows how foolish the husband is...and thirdly it shows what a manipulative bitch the wife is. She gives a bad name for females...like seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i GOTTA GO WITH A HIGH 5,,,

The story was intense enough. Some of the other critics are deliberately avoiding what I might think was apparent, our cuckold hubby is a closet BI-sexual, this loving duo was what he wanted all the time. Soooo, was this a true experience or just a hopeful fantasy?

norcal62norcal62about 10 years ago
Agree with others that author is writing his fantasy of bi-sex.

Most cuckold stories from the male viewpoint are about control of the wife by the husband. He is using her for his pleasure.

This one goes beyond, where he apparently loses control. The ending is not really satisfying as it's not consistent with the previous action and emotions.

A really interesting factor when downloading the story is the number of "my wife"s that I had to substitute "Irene." At least 50 times. Brit thing I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a truly great read.

Loved it , you really know how to bring a story to life .

enraptured from start to finish . a very easy story to submerse into

said it before & i say it again wish i had 1/10 of your literary skill.

xxxhugsxxx

really don't understand the haters&flamers .

do i agree with the storyline ..not important .. its a very well written piece of fiction.

is it believable .. hell yes am sure similar events have taken place many times .

want to lose yourself in a good story for a few minutes ...

read great Authors like gggrena

want to bitch & moan about the plotline

get a secretary & start dictating your own Fiction storys

p.s

would i let something like this happen to me ... NO fckin way.

should i let that diminish my enjoyment of a thoroughly good read . NO fckin way.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Truly....

Truly a man without any sense or self respect. A man that didn't took the chance his wife gave him, when she leaved him with the lover's child in her belly. He only had to get on living and never look at her again...Her lover that must support her and the bastard son for ever. maybe the lover could pimp her for black men...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a story! What a writer!

Identify with, and/or be turned on by this story, or be shocked or disturbed by the husbands choices, this is still a story one can't just put down...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyed.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this terrific tale.

Outstanding character developement.

Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

but the husband not see full his wife with blackman

but very good story keepit up

thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderful!

Super, honest story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Me too

Leading the wife into her sexual thoughts, another man becoming aware her pussy is his on a plate, a couple struggling with the reality of another man's cock occupying a central place in their everyday lives, a wife relishing her role as a wonderful cunt, a wife seducing her husband into opening up and taking her lover's cock deeper into their beings and ultimately leaving them with a more intimate knowledge of themselves.

Sucking another man's cock with your wife there is humanizing ... and addictive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb story

What a fantastic piece of writing. Love the slow build as the shy demure wife gradually becomes a full-fledged, powerful cuckoldress. A first-rate piece of work for those who enjoy the genre!

DocLuckDocLuckover 6 years ago
Five stars plus!

This is one of the best stories I've seen on Literotica. Seven pages flew by. Thank you for writing it.

Eveready1999Eveready1999over 6 years ago
A good story

But certainly not "Loving Wife", definitely "Cuckold"...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Delicious!

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some views of Cuckolding come into focus.

I think your writing is excellent. The story structure was well done. It kept my interest. Cuckolding has always been a mystery to me. My jealousy would totally prevent me from initiating or encouraging such a relationship. However, when I read a cuckolding story, I always want to know more about the reasons behind the wife's decision. Why would a loving wife willingly enter into a cuckolding relationship with another man and not simply enter into a cheating and secret relationship with that same man? Your story seemed to give me one possible reason. In your story's case she basically got to keep her loving wife persona and take on the added persona of a slut or hot wife. With the joys of extra-marital sex and the security of a married life.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Love stories of an awakening

Wonderful story. Please take it to the next level, the husband definitely needs more training and his ass is ripe for the taking. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️♠️💋💋

norcal62norcal62almost 4 years ago
Funny how little things become bumps in the reading.

Re-read the first of the story today and came upon the disconnect between the introduction of Mr Allen and in the next paragraph we find "Dwayne."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story has many emotions that it brings out from someone that has been through a similar experience. The excitement of your beautiful wife opening up and sharing her deepest knowledge. Seeing her understanding and acceptance that she is a slut for big blackcocks and watching her pulled deeper and deeper. Her boyfriend using his huge cock seemingly splitting her open and feasting on her as she learns to love being a “ bad girl”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written. But this spineless fagot of a husband turns my stomach. Good to see you again breakfast. When he started to devour this black snake my mental cinema turned black as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent writing. I wish you were still contributing. While I'm way to traditional to ever be a cuck, I do enjoy some tales that involve cuckolding. Something about the angst, jealousy, and awakened wives is pretty hot and makes for entertaining reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stylishly written and lots of original work to transform what (for this site anythway) is a conventional situation. I enjoyed the read very much. I liked the way in which it was pyschologically real and accepting that people do weird things for their own reasons. The story plays interestingly with the way we (men) both fear women who are sexually liberated and are turned on by female lust. It captures a little bit of the way in which marriages comprise good and bad and the way love leads us to forgive the unforgivable. And it seems to be hinting at a more relaxed arrangement to bring love, marriage, sex together. I'm not say I'd buy this arrangement but it is good to have it described.

However, in the spirit of constructive criticism, I'd say they are some points of weakness:

The plot is driven by sexual discovery but the early sex between wife and lover happens mostly off stage and its impact is therefore not properly experienced by the reader. This affects his acceptance of the phsychological motivation for what happens.

The temporary breakdown of the marriage was, for me, inadequately motivated. Yes, she got pregnant but that is not fully used to explain why she decides to abandon her husband for her lover. A more obvious line of development would have been for her to assume that husband would happily bring up baby - because he loves her - and she continues seeing her lover. Anyway, I felt this section under-motivated.

The love interest with the wife's boss (bea?) is introduced and immediately abandoned before anything is made of it. That's confusing and spoils the certainty in much of the rest of the plotting. There seems no reason why this relationship - in the spirit of the crossed sexual relations of the story - could not have continued. But if the point was that he could only love one woman and that he- unlike his wife - could only fuck the woman he loved, it needed more elaboration. (But this criticism is evidence that you successfully raised questions in the reader's mind).

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Great Femdom agitprop. Enthralling. I can't help but feel sorry for the poor cuck, but he's so happy. It's a fantasy, Folks. Don' try this at home.

BigDee44BigDee4410 months ago

Such a debauched outcome! "Knowing that your wife is having an affair with another man can have quite an impact on you,..." And she now obviously loves that man more than she loves you. That was the time to cut losses. That he hangs on to this stupid view that she loves him leads to his debilitating submission at the end of the story. And the continuation of Irene using the excuse of, "You manipulated me," is solely for the excuse of her manipulation of him in so many more ways than he did to her. She continually denies him the opportunity to express his feelings. Each of us own our feelings, but only Irene seems to get to express hers. I am not even sure that Dwayne can express his. I could say more, but to what end? Irene blossomed, alright, but the bloom has gone off the rose.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Beware of what you wish for. You just might get it and more

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 1 hour ago

What an awful and amazing story. Amazing in that I have to acknowledge the writing talent of the author. Awful in that its not my kind of story. No pregnancy tag to warn me and normally, once the pregnancy happens I always stop reading and move on but I felt I had to see how it ended, even though I had my suspicions. For those of you interested in this sort of thing, I have to give it 5 stars for the well written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous