All Comments on 'Iris and Mom and Me'

by stevie3624

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Hmmmmmmmm good one!!

Very good story Heart warming, sad, then Hott torid sex. So good in fact that I think we all deserve or at least WANT more of this one, hehe, I know that I do anyhow!! Thanks.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
that was an oddly tragic-romantic-incest story

not sure if you wanted to go with the tragedy or the forbidence of the story,,, i guess with angles work, in this particular case,,, the author could have ruined it had he/she brought in Aunt Frannie, like 98 percent of male authors usually do, and that's reverting to their 6th grade mentality,,,, it's a good thing the author here didn't go that cliche route where the boy collects a harem of women,,, the conversation between the two sisters sort of worked, too,,, "We are not in high school any more, Frannie, here we are talking about my baby, my son..." That's frickin' surreal, so much so it actually worked!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A+

Great story! Had the anal that I like and the hope of a new child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Terrible story

Not sure what all the fuss is about this story. I thought it was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ruined

ruined by sisters death thats where i stopped reading it just wasn't worth continuing after that

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved the story sadden by lose of Iris

I loved the story but I was so involved that I found myself sadden by the lose of Iris. You have a very good way of pulling the reader into the story I had to tell myself it was only fiction and that Iris may never have existed outside of your mind. Please continue to offer up your stories and may be have Debra become pregnant with a baby girl that they will name Iris. Thank you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
The story seemed very real to me

Beautifully written and very erotic. Sad with the loss of his sister, but yet very loving and happy when he found that his mom was the woman that he wanted to be with.

Just a very good warm and loving tale, that is told by a good story teller.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mother son love.

I love reading your stories. They seem very real. You have a wonderful style that makes it hard to put the book down. And most all, the mother and son become more than just lovers, they become husband and wife for life. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story started beautifully. The love between the guy and his sister was so heartwarming. But why did you had to kill her. Honestly, after that moment I became so sad that didn’t even finish the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous