Iris Ch. 01

Story Info
Two heartbroken strangers try a ddlg relationship.
3.9k words
3.95
8.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris shut the door behind her into the little studio apartment that she shared with Theo, her boyfriend of two years. She had already stepped out of her work shoes and was slipping out of her lab coat.

"Hey," Theo said flatly without looking up at her. He was lying down on the bed in front of the TV, his fingers snapping at the controller in his hands. Next to him on the bed was a container that she had filled with leftovers from last night's dinner. It was empty now, but it looked like he couldn't have bothered to put it away.

"Hi, babe. How was your day?" Iris kept her voice cool and even.

"So fucking hot," he complained. "This air conditioner is shit."

Iris said nothing. It was a studio, so the apartment had no dividing walls, save for the bathroom and her one closet. There was an island that split the rest of her room from the kitchen. All that she had was basically a bed, a desk, a TV, and an air conditioner she had bought used. She was 24 years old and recently graduated and had been fortunate enough to be hired as a research assistant. It wasn't much, but it was something, and she still had student debt to pay off.

Theo, on the other hand, had even less. He was around the same age and had been juggling three part-time jobs when they first met two years ago. Now, he was "between jobs" (read: unemployed) and had been so since Iris had asked, out of kindness and love, if he would like to move in with her a year ago. She had offered to waive rent for the first couple of months until he got settled. She understood he wasn't in the best family situation, and she wouldn't have even cared if he didn't make much-- but she felt taken advantage of at this point.

Iris paid all of the rent, bought all of the groceries, and did all of the cleaning. Theo might help out once every two weeks or so. She was starting to grow resentful after having had a whole year gone by in this way.

And she noticed he hadn't even asked about her day yet. She had just returned from a long work day, and he was complaining about how hot it had been and how shitty the air conditioner he didn't pay for was while he stayed at home playing games.

With her lab coat hung over one arm, she walked the couple steps to the kitchen. What she saw made her stop dead in her tracks.

All the dirty dishes from last night remained piled in the sink, untouched save for an additional bowl or a cup or two that Theo must have used during the day while she was gone.

Since she had cooked dinner the night before, she had asked Theo to do the dishes, which he had sullenly agreed to do. That had been last night. Now, it was 7 PM of the next day. Theo had had well over 12 hours to do whatever he needed or wanted to do and to just get. The dishes. Done.

The worst of it was, this was not the first time something like this had happened.

Iris took a deep, calming breath and turned back to the bed.

"Theo. We need to talk."

"Give me a couple minutes. Thirty. I'm in the middle of fighting this boss."

"Theo, no. You actually have to leave right now. I'm sorry. I don't think I want to be with you anymore."

Theo finally turned his head to look at her. He put his controller down and sat up.

"You're breaking up with me? Right now?"

"Yeah... You have to go home."

"Do you... want to talk about it?"

"We already have, Theo. Please. So many times. Please don't act like you don't know why this is happening. I feel like I do everything around here."

"That's not true. I clean like you ask me to."

"You don't. You don't even do the bare minimum. Look, all the dishes are still in the sink. It's already almost 8, I have to shower and cook dinner, and I don't have anything to cook with. I asked you to do one thing today, and you had all day to do it, and you didn't. I'm just done."

"You ask for too much. I have things to do, too, you know. I have an interview coming up."

Iris fought to keep the rising heat of anger down. She had had enough of their shouting matches. She didn't like the person she was when she was with him.

"Please leave."

"Okay, okay."

Theo shut off his game and started packing. Iris sat on the edge of her bed and looked out of the window. They didn't talk, and Theo's footsteps and shuffling of items were the only sounds in her apartment.

Theo didn't have much, and when he was about done, he looked around.

"I can't take everything right now, but I'll come for the rest tomorrow."

Iris nodded.

A few more moments passed in silence, Iris curled up on the edge of her bed, and Theo standing by the door with his large laundry bag filled with his belongings.

"Okay. Well, good night," Theo said, turning the door handle.

"Wait," Iris said, finally looking up to meet his eyes. "Leave your keys."

Theo sighed. He reached into his pocket and drew out the apartment keys. He tossed them lightly, and they landed with a soft clink in the blankets beside her.

He shut the door behind him.

Iris stared at the door.

She had been in this position before. They had broken up and gotten back together countless times. She would bring up an issue. He would turn it on her. She would end things, and ask him to leave. He would move out. He would come back the next day with apologies. She would take him back. He would move back in. Sometimes, the whole process didn't even take 24 hours. Sometimes, the breakups were more violent and loud. This breakup was a relatively quiet affair.

Iris sighed heavily. It felt like she had been holding that breath for over a year.

It felt good to let it go.

----------------------

Iris broke the news to her friends over brunch that weekend.

"And he just left? Just like that? I guess that's good," Aaron said cautiously as he passed around his wobbling stack of ten pancakes to share with his friends.

"So... Is it, like, OVER-over, or do you think you'll take him back again? I mean, how are you feeling about it?" Angeline asked as she used her fork and knife to place a slice of French toast onto Iris' plate. She placed another slice on Tara's and on Aaron's plates before serving herself.

"Thank you. I'm not sure," replied Iris. "Here, take some of this, too." She pushed her plate of salmon hash towards her friends. "I mean, I kind of know how I'm feeling and what I'm thinking, but I'm a little afraid I'll say one thing, and then I'll go back on it and just look really stupid later on."

"Dude, are you serious?" asked Tara as she spooned a generous portion of her quinoa bowl each onto everyone's plates. "How long have we been friends? How much shit have we seen you go through? You're not stupid, and even if you make questionable decisions sometimes, we just want you to be happy."

"I know," Iris replied, smiling. She poured some syrup onto her slice of toast before passing the little glass bottle to Tara. "Well, you know how often Theo and I have broken up and gotten back together. And you know what he's like." Her friends erupted around her.

"Pfft, yeah, insecure as hell. He didn't even want you hanging around us-- your friends!"

"Toxic. And selfish! Dude needs to grow the fuck up."

"He is such a man baby. Iris, he wasn't a boyfriend, he was your son."

"For real. It's his loss."

"You already gave him soooo many chances. Probably too many."

"Probably," Iris laughed. "It's interesting to hear all this now that we're not together."

"It's not like we've never said it before," Aaron pointed out, spooning some bacon scrambled eggs into his mouth. "But we're still very sensitive to your situation."

"Yeah, if you're actively trying to work things through with him, we're not gonna shit on him, or your efforts," Tara added. "We all know he wasn't very good for you, but there was no point in bringing that up all the time if you really wanted to be with him, you know?"

"Yeah... I think it's final this time. That's the plan, anyway. It wasn't an emotional outburst like in the past... I think I had already been done for a while, and I needed time to process it and really pull through with it. Back then, I'd explode and then take him back afterwards because I felt guilty about it."

Tara, Angeline, and Aaron all nodded in understanding.

"Good for you, girl," Angeline gushed, pressing her hand into Iris' briefly before going back to cut at her toast. "Remember your worth. You're amazing, and you deserve someone who will treat you that way. Your partner is called a partner for a reason-- you shouldn't have to mother or teach or change anybody."

"Plus, someone who loves you would want to see you happy and support your growth-- not prevent it or actively get in the way of it," Aaron said. "They would trust you and give you space and also be there for you if you needed or wanted it."

"Good shit," Tara agreed. "There's also nothing wrong with being single. Or dating casually," she smirked, and they all laughed. Tara had a rotation of boys, and it was fun to try and keep track of all of them. "What do you think? You'll be single for a while, or you gonna go back out there right away?"

Iris chewed thoughtfully at her salmon hash, relishing the savory blend of salty-fresh smoked salmon and the hearty smoothness of breakfast potatoes.

"I'm not too sure, but... I'm not taking care of anyone else, for sure. I'm not spending a single penny on the next guy, and he sure as hell won't be allowed to live with me for a while, either. Actually, it would be nice to be spoiled for once. But what are the chances of finding a grown-ass man like that?" Iris mourned.

"They exist," Aaron said wistfully.

"Oh, they're out there," Tara said. "You just gotta go out and nab one, but that means putting yourself out there. You think I got all my boy toys just lying around? Hell no. I put this pussy to work!"

"I also heard being a sugar baby is a big thing right now," Angeline chimed in. "You could get a rich guy to sponsor you, pretty much. I think it's like they pay you to be their girlfriend or something."

"Hmm. I think I've heard of it, too. Have you tried something like that, Tara?" asked Iris.

"Nah. It's actually more demanding than it sounds. Like a job. They want to see you certain times in a week or a month. They have their own tastes and preferences, including how you dress and eat and shit. I just wanna fuck whoever I want to fuck without all that bullshit."

"I don't know," Iris said hesitatingly. "It does sound like a lot."

Angeline patted her back comfortingly. "Don't even worry about it right now. You can always third-wheel with me and my girlfriend if you feel lonely. I'm sure Cece wouldn't mind you tagging along on some of our dates."

"Yoooooo, hot lesbian threesome! Can I watch?" Tara snickered. Angeline rolled her eyes, but smiled.

"Only if we get to watch you getting gangbanged by at least five dudes."

"Perfect, I actually have one planned for next weekend! Bring your binoculars, bitch."

Angeline raised a hand in surrender-- and to flag down their server. "No, thanks."

"You could always hang with me, Iris," Aaron smiled at her. "Let's leave these crazies to their orgies, and we'll go do something... nonsexual," he looked meaningfully at Tara, who flipped him the finger, "...and fun. Movies, or the beach, or just a walk. Whatever you feel like. Maybe something you've always wanted to do but never got to? You don't need to be in any kind of relationship to enjoy life. Be selfish for a while."

Iris looked around gratefully at her friends.

"What would I do without you guys?"

"Roll over and get fucked," Tara quipped. Their server blinked at her. "Check, please."

------------------------------------------

"Sss... Ah, fuck."

Iris lay naked in her bed, one hand at her breast, and the other holding an oral sex-simulating toy to her clit. She plucked at her nipple with her fingers, and readjusted the toy to have a better seal over her clit.

She hadn't really been horny, but it had been a bit lonely trying to fall asleep on her own after having shared her bed for so long. She thought an orgasm might help her sleep. With Theo around, Iris had hidden away her sex toys because he had been a slut-shamer, but she dug them out and cleaned them all right after kicking him out. She had pretty much masturbated every night since he left, but the only fantasies she could summon up were ones that starred Theo.

In real life, Theo wasn't terrible at sex, but he wasn't that great, either. In the two years they had been together, Theo had gone down on Iris only a handful of times. In the beginning of the relationship, the sex had been somewhat exciting, for Iris had been living with a roommate, and Theo with his family, so they had to sneak around. But since Theo moved in with her, sex had only happened in the bedroom, and with only limited positions. He didn't seem to like putting in too much effort, which meant even missionary and doggie didn't happen too often. His favorite position was one where they were laying side by side as he entered her from behind. They would start off parallel, and she would bend over or move herself to change the angle of penetration, but Theo stayed mostly the way he started, only rocking his hips. He didn't even want to rub her clit; when she placed his fingers there, he maybe rubbed around for a couple of seconds before withdrawing. He would eventually come inside of her, and she would have to finish herself off, or more often, be left wanting.

But her fantasy Theo was different. Fantasy Theo was a generous lover, and ALL he wanted to do was to eat her out until her demise.

Fantasy Theo slammed her wrists to the bed and made eye contact with her. He smiled. Fantasy Theo murmured how pretty she was and how he couldn't wait to devour her, and she shivered. He pressed his lips softly to hers, and the pain in her wrists and the tenderness of his kiss melded into molten lava that pooled in her cunt. She bucked and writhed her hips up into his, feeling her wetness rub onto the hard tent in his pants.

"God, you are so fucking sexy." Fantasy Theo made her feel attractive and desired. He kissed along her cheek, down her jaw, and paused at her neck. He lapped the thin skin there with his tongue and made her moan before he began sucking. She whimpered and tried to pull her hands free to push him away but was held down tight by his strong arms. It felt good to not be allowed to struggle, and she squirmed to feel more of it.

"Theo, you're gonna leave a mark! What will people say?" she whined.

He didn't stop. He continued to suck at her neck, harder and harder until she yelped in pain, and only then did he pull away, but without releasing the suction, so that her skin snapped back with a pop. Iris yelped again, her breaths coming heavy now.

"Who cares what people say? You're mine," he growled with an adoring smile, and kissed her again. She tried to kiss him back, but he nipped her lip.

"Ou-!" Theo quickly let her wrists go and used one of his hands to press into her neck instead, cutting off her cry. Her hands were free now, and they flew automatically to Theo's hand around her neck. He wasn't pressing hard, but there was definitely some pressure on her airway, and it was making her feel some type of way. She sighed and traced up and down the veins of his forearm with her fingers.

"Mine," he repeated, and lightly slapped her nipple with his free hand. The muscles in Iris' body contracted involuntarily all at once and tried to throw her at him, but he held her steady by her neck. He lightly slapped her other nipple, and she wailed as her body seized again from the pain and pleasure.

"Take it, that's a good girl," Theo crooned, and took a nipple into his mouth. The warmth of his tongue felt heavenly against the stinging pain of her nipple."

"Thank you, Daddy," she sighed, melting into his touch.

Theo kept his tongue soft as he worked it against her skin, and without even thinking, she wrapped her long legs around his hips and started grinding against his erection again. The fabric there was cold and damp from the last time she had pressed her pussy against it.

He pulled his mouth away from her and slapped her lightly across her face.

Iris looked up at him, eyes wide.

"Be good, baby," Theo warned, rubbing the cheek he had slapped. He winked at her.

"Ah, fuck," Iris laughed, leaning into his hand and nuzzling into it. "I think I'm dying."

"Oh, it gets better," Theo quipped. "Put your hands above your head and keep them there. Or else," he grinned wolfishly.

She grabbed his hand with hers and kissed it before obediently placing her hands above her head.

"Good girl."

He straightened up, leaving her feeling bare and empty, but not for long. He readjusted himself so that he was kneeling, and he pulled her legs from around his waist and pushed them back towards her, so that her knees were bent and thighs spread, leaving her fully exposed. Theo had never, ever done something like this before, and she felt an unfamiliar blush creep up her neck as he looked straight at her splayed pussy. He lowered himself into a comfortable position in between her legs.

Iris couldn't take it anymore. She brought her hands to his face and tried to push him away.

"What are you doing?! This is so embarrassing."

Theo let her legs rest on his shoulders and grasped her flailing hands in his.

"What are YOU doing? I'm just looking at my girlfriend's pretty pussy. You're so fucking perfect, babe. Here, and here, and here, and here," he said, marking each with a kiss on various parts of her vulva.

"Oh, fuck," breathed Iris. "Theo, please."

"Trust me," he replied. He held her hands and her thighs tightly so she wouldn't fight him.

He kissed her again, but more slowly this time, on the sensitive skin between her vulva and the inside of her thigh. His lips were wet and soft, and he pressed it against the skin there. He glided them slowly more towards the inside of her labia, and sneaked a lick.

"Theo!" Iris screamed. She threatened to close her thighs around his head, but he kept them firmly apart with his arms.

He became bolder with his licking, but carefully avoided her clit, using the whole surface of his tongue to caress every part of her pussy like he was lapping up a melting ice cream cone. He would pause to kiss and suck very lightly to make her squirm. And every so often, he would stiffen his tongue and stick as much of it as he could into her now sopping wet hole and tongue fuck her until she was a stuttering mess.

"Please, Theo, my clit. Please touch my clit, I'm begging you, I need it there, please," Iris pleaded, her whole body writhing in attempt to grind her clit onto something, anything.

"As my princess desires," Theo crooned, and Iris shivered with delight at the royal pet name.

With his hands still firmly around hers, he managed to maneuver them to spread and hold her cunt lips wide apart. Her clit was swollen and bright against the rest of her pussy.

Theo finally pressed just the tip of his tongue oh-so-slightly against the firm nub. Iris moaned and kicked her legs, to no avail. He wiggled his tongue very slowly, and Iris shook at first, but stilled as her oversensitive clit finally got used to the sensation enough that she could relax and enjoy it.

"Yeah?" Theo asked, his tongue never stopping its movements. His voice vibrated pleasantly along his tongue against her clit.

"Yesssssssss," she hissed.

He finally let her hands go, and she tangled her fingers into his hair as he began to work a finger into her pussy. He suckled at her clit and pussy lips and pushed one finger in and out of her soaking hole until he was able to push it all the way up to the knuckle without any resistance.

He rubbed a second finger against the entrance until it, too, was completely soaked with her desire. Iris squealed as she felt it join the first and purred as it stretched her walls and made her feel full. She gasped and pulled Theo's hair more tightly when she felt him pumping his fingers faster.

12