Iris Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He twisted his fingers so that they were curled up against the rough, swollen pad on the upper wall of her pussy, and Iris felt an entirely new sensation. It was near overwhelming, and with the combination of his hot mouth slurping at her clit, she was sure to unravel.

Iris pulled her hands free from Theo's hair and clutched at her breasts instead, twisting her own nipples up and away cruelly.

With a guttural scream, she uncoiled, and all the heat flooded out of her and wrapped her body in flames. Theo didn't let go and finger- and tongue-fucked her through her orgasm. Her back arched, and her nails raked at the bed sheets as her legs shook in the air. She came again and again, all the muscles in her body clenching and unclenching at once, throwing her into seizures like she was possessed. She gasped and screamed and moaned as she rode her pleasure out in waves not unlike the seismic disruptions of an earthquake. Similarly, they abated over time until they were just twitches, and she lay curled up on her side, quivering.

Fantasy Theo was gone. It had been just her and her hands tonight.

Her sheets were unusually cold and wet, and she realized she had made herself squirt for the first time. She was too sleepy to clean up. But she must have really been into the whole daddy/little girl thing.

How typical-- her unmet needs manifesting into a fetish!

She rolled over to a cleaner side of the bed and was reminded that she was able to do so because there was no one to share it with. Iris squeezed her eyes tight and tried to banish those thoughts so she could coast the post-orgasm currents to Dreamland.

But first thing tomorrow:

She would find herself a Daddy.

12