Irish

Story Info
Meeting an online pet for real time play.
5.8k words
4
7.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had flown into St. Louis for business and was staying over an extra day to play with Irish. I had been chatting with her online for quite some time and felt like I knew her well even though we hadn't met. Her picture showed a very beautiful lady, red/auburn hair, nice figure, sexy eyes, full lips and something more that I couldn't place my finger on. Our play time would be limited, and we had agreed to meet in the hotel bar before we finalized any plans. We were both married and not sure how far we wanted this to go.

After my last appointment I stopped at a local mall to pick up a few things and headed back to the hotel noticing that I didn't have a lot of time before meeting her. I pulled into the lot and grabbed my stuff, heading for the elevators and my room. I still had a half hour, so I jumped into the shower, put on a fresh shirt, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and headed down to the bar. I got a booth in the corner and ordered a club soda with a lime, waiting to see if she would come.

Right on time she strode into the bar. I watched as she looked around for me. Her hair was pulled back, she was wearing a white blouse and a fairly short dark skirt. I was admiring her legs when she turned toward me and smiled, making her way to our booth. I stood up and took her hand.

We looked into each other's eyes, smiling and saying hello. It is rather awkward meeting someone from "online" in real time and we were both kind of quiet for a minute as we settled into the booth. I lifted my arm for the waiter and as he made his way to us, she looked at me drink and raised her eyebrows in inquiry.

"Club soda" I said, "I never drink alcohol if I am going to play. If we decide to just talk and have something to eat, then that will be different." She ordered the same and as her drink arrived, we started chatting.

It was great to finally meet her. Hear her voice, smell her perfume, watch her face as she talked. We talked about everything but D/s until I finally asked how she felt about playing today. I could tell she was nervous (I was also) and not sure.

I said, "maybe we should lay out the ground rules for today and see if that makes some sense?" We can agree that there will be only certain forms of contact. We can agree not to have intercourse but that certain other things will be permitted. Perhaps we should take it slowly for our first meeting and see how it is going. I want you to know that you can trust me and anything we decide upon now will be strictly followed."

After my speech we began to talk in whispers discussing what we would do and wouldn't do. We came up with a pretty good plan that we both felt comfortable with. My cock was actually starting to harden thinking about playing with this sexy lady.

I paid for our drinks and we got up walking and talking our way to the elevators. I was so focused on her that I hardly noticed anything around me. We got into the elevators and I pressed the button for the 8th floor.

As the doors slid shut, I put my hand under her chin and looking her in the eyes said, "take her panties off now for me slave".

This was the beginning and I wanted to see if she was committed to this. Without breaking eye contact she pulled up her skirt and quickly slid out of her black lace panties. I held out my hand and she dropped them into it.

I brushed her lips with mine and said, "excellent slave, you follow directions well."

The doors opened and we glided down the hall to my room. I opened the door and held it for her. As we walked into the room, I let the door close with a loud click. I bolted it and put the chain in place. She turned to face me, and we paused for a moment before plunging in.

"If you need to use the bathroom you should do that now. Leave the door open. I have put some hangers in there for your clothes. Leave them in there and return to me on your knees, bring a bath towel with you."

I watched her walk to the bathroom and disappear through the door. I began to lay out the items I had bought today along with several things I had brought along; candles, bag of clothes pins, shrink wrap, sand paper, ben gay(odorless), small vibrator, leather belt, dog collar, leather boot laces, butt plug, condoms, latex gloves, lubricant, wooden spoon, blindfold, earplugs, ice bucket(filled to the top), douche(sitting in the ice bucket), paddle, lead fishing sinkers and a few other items to round out the display. I didn't think we would use them all but it was fun to have options.

I hear the toilet flush and the sink run as she washed her hands. Turning I watch her crawl out of the bathroom with the towel hanging from her mouth. Eyes down she stops at my feet and waits for the next command.

I position her so that she is on her knees with her hands behind her head, back arched and ass nicely out. I spread her legs and place the towel on the floor in front of her. I run my hands over her cheeks and lips, down her neck and over her shoulders. Along her arms to her fingers and back to her shoulders, down her back and over her ass. I softly rub her smooth skin, coming around in front of her and admiring her breasts with their hard nipples and the small patch of red hair over her pussy.

I am extremely hard now, but I am intent on my inspection, continuing to rub every inch of her body. I feel her breasts and lift them in my hands, hefting them. Letting go I run my hands over her ribs and lightly across her belly. Kneeling on one knee I move my hands to her inner thighs, gently caressing and touching. I lean close to her letting her feel my breath on her neck and ear as my hands continue their work.

I place a soft kiss on her neck and whisper, "what a hot little slave you are, it will be sow much fun to play with your body."

My inspection is over, and I stand up. I walk behind her and remove my clothes down to my black silk boxers. Moving around in front of her I take my cock out and rub it over her cheeks and lips.

"Not just yet my sweet slave". I sit on the bed and instruct her to stand and then lay over my lap. "I am going to warm up that cute butt of yours irish before we continue".

I position her over my legs with her ass properly elevated for her spanking. I have thought about this a lot while we chatted in cyber space and now, I was actually going to get to feel her flesh beneath my hand.

"This will just be a little preview of what is to come irish. I need to see your reaction before we get into anything heavy. You remember your safe word?"

"yes Master", she replies - "Red."

"Good slave, now we will begin."

With those words my big right hand slaps her ass with a loud smack! I feel her wiggle a little and her warm flesh makes my cock rock hard. Smack, smack, my hand begins to descend in a regular rhythm not sparing a single spot on her ass from my attention. I continue to spank her and watch her reaction, estimating her pain level and how much I might be able to push her. Her cheeks become read and her wiggling increases as the spanking goes on. I finally stop and caress her red butt with my hand feeling the warmth of the spanking.

"Before we start in earnest, we need to clean you out little one".

I reach over to the lubricant and spread some on my finger. With my other hand I spread her ass cheeks and expose her little flower. I push the lubricant into her ass and slowly work my finger in and out of her making sure she is nice and open. Next, I take an ice cube and slowly push that into her. Then comes the douche bottle. I take it and lubricate the nozzle and slowly push it into her butt.

I know she can feel the cold plastic slide in (remember it was sitting in the ice). When it is firmly into her ass, I begin to squeeze the cold liquid into her, the cold filling her up and making her moan. When all the liquid is in, I leave her on my knees for a bit with the bottle still sticking out of her. I caress her bottom and ask her how she is doing.

"Keep it in slave. When I pull the nozzle out clinch down to keep all the liquid inside."

When I feel like she can't hold it any longer I give her permission to go to the bathroom. I pull the nozzle out with a slow tug and her butt closes tight holding everything inside. I let her down off my knees and she crawls to the bathroom. I hear her taking care of herself and cleaning up then she crawls back out of the bathroom and over between my legs as I sit on the bed. I take her chin in hand and look into her beautiful gray eyes. "Ready to continue slave?" she nods her head and I give her a light kiss.

Now we will start the real fun. I reach around behind me and pick up two clothespins and a leather bootlace. I loop the lace between the two pins and tie it off so that it connects them. Putting this down on my lap I reach out and start to play with her breasts. I roll her nipples between my fingers and slowly increase the pressure, watching her face the whole time. I can see the pain building in her eyes and she finally moans and exhales, bending slightly towards me.

I continue to squeeze for another second or two and then take the clothespins and put first one then the other on her nipples. She winces and lets out a gasp as the pain flows into her. I bend down and with one hand behind her head I pull her mouth to mine for a long slow kiss. First just lip to lip but her mouth opens for me and my tongue slides into her.

Ahhh, I think. I have wanted to do that since she walked into the bar. Our kiss continues and I reach down and loop a finger through the lace on the pins. I begin to pull and can feel her tense as her adjust to this new assault. Breaking away from her lips I stand and move to the windows. I close the shades and turn off the lamps in the room. Lighting several candles, I place them around the room for "atmosphere" I pick up the small coffee table and place it in the middle of the room. Laying the towel over the table I motion her to come over. She starts to stand then remembers and crawls to me on all 4s.

I take a handful of her hair and pull her to her feet (gently but firmly). Then I lay her along the table lengthwise on her stomach so that her breasts and head are hanging over the front and her legs are over the back. It is a small table and not very high, so she is able to touch the floor with both her feet and hands. Taking the shrink-wrap, I proceed to strap her to the table.

Both arms and legs bound to the four table legs. Then I take and wrap the plastic around her waist, under the table and back around tightly so that she can't buck upwards. She is now helpless, and I wonder what is going through her mind.

"You look so beautiful slave, all bound and helpless for me. Are you comfortable?"

"Yes Master", comes her reply.

"Well let's see what we can do about that." I say with an evil smile.

I walk over to the bed and begin to pick up some items, humming and talking to myself as I decide what to use on my helpless slave. I walk back and lay the items on the floor behind her. Her body is jarred as I begin to slap her ass and thighs with the leather belt. Not too hard but enough to sting as I work along her legs and ass. This goes on for a while the whole time I am watching her and weighing her reactions. As I begin to hit spots for the second or third or fourth time the pain increases even though the force of the blows is the same. I hear little moans escape her lips and see her tensing for each slap.

Her ass has nice little red welts on it, and it looks so sexy when She tenses it up. I put the belt down and pick up several other items. Standing I straddle her and sit down on her back facing towards her ass. I don't let all my weight rest on her but her can feel the cool silk of my boxers. I take one hand and bending over spread her ass cheeks open. With the other hand I begin to lubricate her asshole. I slowly fuck her ass with my large middle finger till I feel her resistance turn to something else.

"You enjoy that don't you slave?"

she moans a "yes Master" back to me and I continue to play.

When I feel she is ready I take the lubricated butt plug (I have put a condom on it for safety and easier clean up) and push it a little way into her ass. I wait as she gets used to it.

"Relax slave and it will hurt a lot less. If you fight it, you will feel the pain more. Just remember it IS going into your butt."

I begin to push it slowly into her, fucking it in and out of her ass. With each stroke it goes in further until it is finally lodged in her butt.

I spank her ass once with my hand and tell her to "make sure it stays in there. I would be disappointed if you let it slip out. You have been such a good slave perhaps a little reward is in order."

Getting off of her I kneel down behind her and bend forward bringing my mouth near her sex. She can feel my hot breath on her pussy lips and then my warm tongue parts her lips, exploring. Her wetness tastes so sexy and I can hear her moaning as I work my tongue around her pussy. I take a finger and begin to fuck her with it as my tongue finds her clit and rolls around it.

"You are so nice and wet and smell like such a hot little slut" I mummer between licks. "Should I let you cum now? What do you think slave?"

She moans loudly as my tongue and finger continue to play with her most private area.

"Yessssss Master please"

I give her one last lick of my tongue and pull away. Moving around to her face I kneel and take her chin in hand. I give her another long kiss so that her can taste herself on my lips and then let her suck my finger clean.

"Not yet slave, I want to keep you on the edge for a while."

Pulling my finger out of her mouth I take my very stiff cock out and put that to her lips. I watch her tongue snake out and lick the drop of cum from the tip and I move my hips forward. I love the way my cock looks as it slides into her mouth. she looks so good in the candlelight, naked and bound to the table.

"You are very sexy slave and a good cocksucker as well. We will have to take advantage of that fact a little later. Did you bring your cell phone?"

"Yes, Master it is in my purse in the bathroom." Comes her reply.

"I think it is time to take a few shots of you."

I return from the bathroom with the phone and start to take some shots of her helpless form. Her ass is nice and red from the attention it has received and looks great. When I am finished, I move over to the bed and return with some oil. I spill some oil out into my hand and begin to rub and massage her back, where it is not covered by the wrap. I also massager her firm ass with the oil. Moving from her ass up her back to her shoulders. I move her hair aside and give her a thorough rubbing. Coating her with a light film of oil.

I pick up a candle and stand over her. Tipping the candle, I let a drop of wax fall onto the small her back. She feels it hit and a split second later the pain runs to her brain. She jerks against her bonds but is helpless to avoid the drops as I start to decorate her ass, first one cheek then the other. Her butt twitches and moves as much as possible but she can't avoid this.

"Remember your safe word irish" I say as I let the drops fall into her crack.

She is moaning loudly now, and I pause to let her catch her breath.

"Intense isn't it irish?"

She gasps, "yes Master."

I hit her with some more wax, decorating her back this time. Her gasps increase and she strains against her bonds. A few more drops and I stop. Picking up the phone I take some more shots of her with the white wax drops on her back and ass.

"It looks like an army came all over her back slave. You look like such a sexy slut. I believe it is time for a reward. But first we need to clean you up a bit. I go to the bathroom and return with another towel. I begin to wipe her back and ass with it. The wax comes off easily because of the oil we had on her. Soon she is wax free and ready for her reward.

I take one of the lead sinkers off the bed and hang it from the lace on her nipple clamps. The new pressure makes her remember how much they hurt. Then I sit down on the floor behind her and slide under the table. My feet appear on the floor in front of her and I put my hands on her ass.

"Now for you orgasm slave. Do not cum until you have permission. I want to hear you beg for permission and when I feel you have asked properly, I may let you cum. Here we go."

With my hands on her ass I move my mouth to her pussy. I explore her with my tongue and lips, feeling her reaction to each spot I lick and kiss. I continue to feast on her as I move one of my legs up to bounce against the weight hanging from her nipples. The weight swings and pulls and she begins to moan.

"I love hearing you moan slave, whether in pain or pleasure. Keep moaning and get as loud as you would like. Remember don't cum until you have permission."

The towel under her pussy is soaking wet with her juices and her ass is still hot from the punishment. I take a hand and push on the butt plug lodged inside her hole, giving it little pushes every once in a while. I continue to lick and suck, paying special attention to her clit and not forgetting to keep the weight on her nipples swinging and bouncing. She starts to shake a little and I pull my mouth away.

"Do you want to cum slave?"

"Yes, Master please let me cum". She moans back to me.

"Oh, irish you can beg better than that. Let's hear some serious begging."

I move my tongue back to her clit and pause waiting.

"OOOOooooooh Master please let me cum. Please, please plllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaze."

"Tell me how hot you are slave; how good it feels."

"I am soooooo hot Master and your tongue feels soooo good on my hot clit, please keep licking and please let me cum."

I go back to work and can feel her climax building. She continues to moan and beg and when I think she can't wait any longer I say into her pussy

"Cum now irish."

And I go back to licking her clit with long hard strokes of my hot wet tongue. She lets out a loud moan and starts to shudder. I hold on to her ass and continue with the rhythm letting her orgasm take her away. It goes on for quite some time and I am impressed. I love making her cum and slowly she floats back down to earth. I pull my tongue out of her and let her lie there for a while catching her breath.

"Very good slave. Unfortunately you forgot to thank me for your orgasm. I am looking forward to punishing you for that."

she quickly thanks me and apologize as I get up and move towards the bed for her next treat. My face is covered in her juices and my cock is rock hard from watching her cum. I pick up a paddle and walk back to her. I kneel down in front of her face and pull my boxers down so my cock is dancing right before her eyes. I set the paddle down on the floor and undo the wrap holding her arms to the table so that her can now use her hands. Taking her hair in my hand I pull her head back and give her a long wet kiss.

"Now irish I want you to lick all your juices off of my face and chin. Do a good job."

With that I bend down and put my face next to hers. She begins to lick my lips, cheeks, chin, tasting her juices and cleaning my face. Her hot tongue feels good as it moves over me. When she is finished, I straighten and pick up the phone.

"Before we move on, I want to get some pictures of you with my cock in your mouth. You are such a hot little slave and I know how much you want to please me."

I move her hair out of the way and bring my cock to her lips. I pose her in various shots with my cock in her mouth, her tongue licking it, her hand wrapped around it, rubbing it on her cheeks and lips, her licking my balls etc. When I am satisfied that we have enough pictures I put the phone down and pick up the paddle.

"Now irish we need to take care of that oversight of yours. Not thanking me for such a wonderful orgasm was a terrible thing for a slave. We are going to play a little game called make Master cum. I am going to paddle your little slave ass while you suck and pump my cock. I am going to keep paddling until you suck and swallow all the cum out of my cock. So, the better you do your job the less pain you will endure from the paddle. What do you think irish?"

12