Irish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks up into my eyes and then back at my throbbing cock.

"Whatever you wish Master" Comes her reply.

I move my cock to her mouth and push it in. At the same time, I take my first swing with the paddle. The sound of her sucking my cock is punctuated by the loud slap as the paddle hits her ass. I love both sounds and the addition of her groan makes my balls boil. I continue to work on her ass, and she goes after my cock in earnest. Her mouth feels so good and her hands playing with my balls and shaft are driving me crazy. The paddle rises and falls with her sucking motions and I can feel my orgasm building. I hold it off and watch her ass redden under the paddle. Her sucking is too good to fight and with one last loud crack of the paddle I let myself go.

Wrapping my hand in her hair I begin to pump my hot cum into her eager mouth. I hear her slurping and swallowing as shot after shot fills her mouth. she does such an excellent job that for a minute I see stars. As my orgasm subsides, I lean over her and try to catch my breath.

"Very good irish. You are an accomplished cocksucker." I whisper in her ear.

"Thank you Master", comes her soft response."

I get up and step out of my boxers. Moving around her I undo all the wrap that has kept her pinned to the table. I pick her up in my arms and carry her over to the bed. Time for a little rest and snuggling before we see what else I will do with her body. I set her on the bed and pull back the covers. We both slide in and I cradle her against my hairy chest.

Lying on my back I feel her stretched out against me with her head on my shoulder. I reach down and undo the nipple clamps and she gasps as the blood flows back into them. I massage and play with them a little. Soon we are nestled tightly together and I am stroking her hair.

"Mmmmmm, irish, how are you doing so far?"

"Fine Master, I am enjoying this a lot."

"Me too irish. I am glad you are having fun. I think that we will have one more good little play session and then I will send you on your way. Do you feel up for a little more?"

"Yes Master" comes her soft reply."

I hold her a little longer reveling in her warmth and the smell of her. Then I stand up and pull the covers down off the foot of the bed. she looks so sexy lying there with her hair spilled on the white sheets. I move along the side of the bed and take her left arm, pulling it over her head and out to the side. I have attached ropes to the four corners of the bed and tie her wrists and ankles to them so that she is spread eagle on the bed. I take a black cloth from the articles next to the bed and use it as a blindfold, tying it around her head and covering her eyes. I pick up the phone and take a couple of shots of her all helpless and waiting.

Putting down the phone and picking up a rubber band I move over her. I stretch the rubber band between my thumb and forefinger and lay it against the flesh of her inner thigh. With my other hand I pull up on one of the bands sides and then let it go with a snap. She bounces on the bed with the sting and I straddle her and sit on her facing her pussy so that my weight holds her in place along with the restraints on her wrists and ankles. I begin to move the rubber band along her body. Her inner thighs, outer thighs, stomach, hips, snapping away and feeling her tense with each shot.

I have laid a couple of clothespins on the bed beside her. Leaving the rubber band on her stomach I take two clothespins and set them on her stomach as well. Reaching down I pull her pussy lips apart slightly and pinch one lip with my fingers. Taking a clothespin, I attach it to her pussy lip and feel her move and groan with the pain. Her other lip gets the same treatment. I go back to the rubber band snapping and circling her pussy, slowing getting closer and closer with each snap.

Finally, I lay the stretched band across her pussy right over her clit. I hesitate for a moment letting her realize her predicament and waiting for her to use her safe word. She only moans and thrust her hips up slightly as if begging for the pain. With that I snap the band against her lips and clit and she lets out a soft scream, grinding her hips up against my weight. I give her a moment and then snap her again and then 3 more times in quick succession. She is actually moaning and screaming fairly loudly so I back off and let her breath. I stretch out next to her with my lips near her ear.

"Very good irish, you did very well. I love the way you endured that for me and now you will be rewarded again. I am going to give you a nice orgasm and I want you to scream just as loudly when you cum as you just did."

I roll over and pick up her pink vibrator. Putting it to her lips I tell her to lube it up and get it nice and wet for her pussy. I watch her suck and lick it and my cock grows hard. It presses against her thigh. When she has coated the vibrator I roll up and bring it to the opening of her pussy. The clothespins are still there sticking up. I reach back and pull off her blindfold so that her can watch herself get fucked with the vibrator. She wiggles her hips as I hold the tip of the vibe at the opening of her pussy. I push just the tip in and watch her try to fuck it and pull it further in.

She is so hot her juices are dripping out of her down over the butt plug still lodged in her ass. With one long push I shove the vibrator all the way into her. It sinks in easily and I leave it there for a few seconds without any motion. Then I slowly pull it almost all the way out (it is coated with her juices and shines in the candlelight) before pushing it back in with one long stroke. I continue to fuck her with it. Watching her face and body respond makes my cock throb.

"You are such a hot little slut irish, fucking that big vibrator so well." I move up and straddle her face with my balls hanging down by her mouth. "Suck on those irish while I continue to fuck your hot pussy."

I feel her hot tongue on my balls and under them licking and sliding around. I let out a groan and start to stroke my cock with one hand and pushing the vibe in and out of her with the other. Pausing for a moment I reach down and twist the knob on the vibe to set it humming.

What a picture we make. Me straddling her naked body and stroking my hard cock. Her spread eagle, naked on the bed. A pink vibrator pumping in and out of her, clothes pins on her pussy lips and my balls hanging in her face. The sounds of our groans fill the room. The smell of her wet pussy, the candles, my cum and our sweat mingling into a powerful blend. My cock is near bursting and I can tell she is rising toward her climax.

"Whenever you are ready irish you may cum. When you do, I expect to hear you thank me and I expect you to do it loudly."

I continue to pump the vibe in and out of her then pushing it all the way in I take a finger and begin to rub her clit. She pushes her hips up and moves them in such a sexy way milking the pleasure from the vibrator and my hand. With one final upward thrust she begins to shake and cum.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, thank you Master, thank you thank you thank yooooooooooooooou," she groans as the orgasm takes over.

I let out a loud groan myself and start to shoot cum all over her chest and belly. Pumping my cock with one hand and playing with her hot clit with the other. My cum splatters against her skin and she can feel the heat of each shot as she continues to groan her thanks.

When the rush subsides, I gently remove the clothes pins from her pussy and standing up I take a deep breath.

"irish you are one hot little slave."

She looks so sexy there with my cum splattered on her and the vibrator sliding out of her pussy. I turn it off and begin to untie her. Covering her up I walk into the bathroom and start the shower. When the temp is right, I come back and carry her to the bath. We step inside together and the hot water washes over us, cleaning the sweat and cum away. I turn her around and bend her over to remove her butt plug and then soap her up and wash her clean with a cloth.

Her ass is still glowing but otherwise she is unmarked. When we are finished washing each other we dry off and I help her into her clothes, everything but the underwear.

"You will drive home without these my pet."

I throw my clothes on and walk her downstairs and to her car. Holding her close for a second I give her a long warm kiss.

"Maybe next time we will put my cock into your other holes pet."

We smile at each other and say goodbye.

"I will let you know the next time business takes me to St. Louis".

I walk back to the hotel, a soft glow warming me.

12