Irish Bull. Indian Cow

Story Info
Indian couple arrange for encounter with Irishman.
5.4k words
4.1
27.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irish Bull. Indian Cow

Authors note:

This is a stand-alone story. It was a request from a reader from the site who liked some of my other work. The scenario, plot and character descriptions are based solely on her input.

Prologue:

Pooja had been married to her husband Manan for 11 years. He had been born in the US while she was a native of Dehli in India. His parents had emigrated to the US from India years before. Both of them, respecting their parents customs and traditions, had agreed to an arranged marriage. That was how they had come to be a couple.

Looking back, Pooja had come to regret her decisions. Not that her husband was a bad guy, not even that she didn't love him. She did, in her own way. But it wasn't a fairy tale love and it wasn't reinforced by an active or satisfying sex life. Things had cooled off in the bedroom and that was an added strain on her.

She felt that life and the chances that it offered was passing her by. She was only thirty-two years old. An attractive woman, her pretty dark features and long black hair had attracted looks before and since she had married. Pooja kept herself active and her body reflected that commitment to, standing 5'5 tall, 120 lbs and with a round full 34D pair of breasts.

As can sometimes happen, Pooja found herself confiding to a stranger rather than a friend about her fears and regrets.

The person she finally opened up to was Maggie, a recent newcomer to NYC. She had travelled there from Ireland with her husband Liam. Liam was working as a bartender at Pooja's local bar and Maggie could often be found there as she waited for her husband's shift to finish. Over time, and over drinks, Pooja had come to know Maggie well enough to strike up conversations with her either at the bar or if their paths crossed accidentally in the neighbourhood.

At one chance meeting during the day, the two women had decided to go to a coffee shop for a chat, both looking to kill a little time. Pooja found herself praising Maggie for her luck in finding Liam as a husband and comparing Manan to Liam. While Manan had done well for them both, good job, nice house, money... Liam could turn a head like her husband never could. Liam stood at 6'3, wide shoulders that tapered down to a slim waist. He was older than Maggie and Pooja, over forty now. There was greying hair scattered through his red hair and his short beard had two streaks of grey running perpendicular to his chin. Despite this, his face remained unlined and his blue green eyes still sparkled with youthful good humour as he shared jokes with customers at the bar. He wasn't conventionally good-looking but he had an openness and a manliness that was very attractive to women.

As Pooja continued to build Liam up and run Manan down, Maggie frowned before asking her straight out, 'Do you want my husband to fuck you?'

Pooja had been totally taken aback by the other woman's blunt question. That and the fact that it was asked almost eagerly, like Maggie hoped she would say yes. She had tried to bluster, to change the subject but Maggie had chased her, dogged her, kept on and on until Pooja had blurted out 'yes'. 'So, talk to your own husband and I will talk to mine. Liam will be grand with it, not the first time we've done something like this before. Me or him or both of us, we like to keep it open and interesting. Let me know what Manan says.'

He hadn't taken the request well. Pooja had decided to be open and honest with him when she brought it up. The words had barely left her mouth when he had stood up and walked out of the house, slamming the door behind him. He had returned hours later, refusing to talk to her until they both fell asleep that night, a gulf between them as they lay in bed.

The next morning however he surprised her by raising the subject over breakfast. Manan seemed to understand that something had to change in their relationship. He wasn't at all convinced that this was the change that was needed but he had decided that he was willing to try as he loved her that much. He only requested that it was just to be sex between Pooja and Liam, he didn't want it to be something intimate between them so Pooja couldn't kiss this man, this Irishman.

Chapter 1:

The day before Liam was supposed to call to meet both Pooja and Manan, Pooja found herself answering her front door to an unexpected guest. It was Maggie. Pooja greeted her warmly however and stepped back to invite the tall blonde Irishwoman inside. They made their way to the kitchen where Pooja offered her guest a coffee.

"Black thanks" Maggie answered as she took a seat at the kitchen table. Maggie had what appeared to be a small overnight bag beside her. She now lifted the small piece of luggage onto the tabletop and tapped it significantly.

"I didn't know if you had any decent lingerie or that" she began explaining to Pooja, "so I took the liberty of bringing some stuff over for you to try on. Liam loves a woman who tries to make a good first impression and this will help with that."

Pooja placed the two cups on the table and took a seat opposite Maggie.

"Um, ok. Sure, I guess it can't hurt" Pooja said dubiously eyeing the bag.

After they finished their coffee Maggie insisted they head upstairs to a bedroom with a full-length mirror so that Pooja could try on a few items of underwear. Pooja was a bit nervous stripping in front of Maggie but the other woman was just so matter of fact about the whole situation. Pooja knew her initial confidence about wanting to try sex with a dominant Bull had been driven a lot by the alcohol, now sober her natural shyness was beginning to make her hesitate.

She stripped down to her bra and panties. Maggie moved closer and then crouched in front of her, slipping a finger inside the plain white panties and pulling them aside to reveal the impressive bush of pubic hair beneath them.

"That's got to go before we do anything else!"

Pooja found herself being ushered to the ensuite bathroom and under Maggie's firm gaze she first trimmed and then shaved her bush clean off. She hadn't shaved it since...Pooja couldn't remember if she had even been completely shorn of her pubes before now. Without warning, Maggie's hand brushed lightly over the now bald crotch causing Pooja to step back in alarm.

"Just checking" Maggie explained with a grin.

The freshly shaved Pooja then went back into the bedroom where her eyes began popping out as she watched Maggie take out a number of different outfits.

"I can't wear something like that" Pooja exclaimed

"Of course you can, don't be worried about sizes, your breasts are a bit bigger than mine and that's nothing if not a bonus with clothes like this" Maggie answered her.

"No, that's not what I meant" Pooja said as Maggie turned back to the items of lingerie now spread out on the bed.

"I know what you meant" Maggie answered, not even bothering to turn around, "but you need to understand, you don't get a say in any of this."

Pooja was experiencing warring emotions regarding the turn of events. She was shocked at how Maggie was treating her but she also found herself excited. If Maggie was this dominant, how strong a personality would Liam have? She was broken out of her reverie by Maggie tossing her some items to try on.

The lingerie consisted of an open cup bra set, a white lace band with some black straps and the crotchless panties were a matching white lace. Pooja felt sexy wearing it, slutty almost. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she made a mental note to buy some lingerie for herself soon. Maggie stood behind her admiring how the Indian woman's brown skin was complimented by the pale white material of the underwear.

"Good enough to eat" Maggie said, Pooja taking the compliment with a smile.

"But I don't feel like eating right now, and I think I need to explain something to you anyways" Maggie continued saying.

The tall blonde moved closer to Pooja and lifted a hand to sweep a rogue strand of hair away from the other woman's face. She didn't drop her hand though, instead she began caressing Pooja's cheek. Then her other hand was on Pooja's hip, fingers sweeping across the soft brown belly beneath them.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Pooja asked, stepping back but finding that Maggie simply stepped forward, never breaking contact until Pooja's back bumped against the wall of the bedroom.

"I'm showing you what to expect tomorrow night" Maggie replied.

"If Liam wants to stroke your skin, you let him, no questions. Got it?" Pooja nodded her ascent.

"If Liam enters you, then you thank him, got it?" As Maggie asked, she slipped two fingers inside Pooja's freshly shaved pussy. The Irishwoman was delighted, but not entirely surprised, to find it already moist. Pooja nodded before remembering to say 'Thank you' in a small voice.

Maggie continued to push her fingers in and out of Pooja, her thumb began slipping across Pooja's clit. The pale white hand that had remained cupping the Indian woman's face now dropped to fondle the heavy brown breasts that had begun to heave with Pooja's quickening breaths.

"You like this, do you?" Maggie asked, confident blue eyes locked firmly onto a pair of brown eyes that were wide with passion.

"Yes" moaned Pooja.

"Want me to make this brown cunt cum?" Maggie asked, her thumb flicking Pooja's clit as she said it.

"Uuuuuhhh" Pooja moaned. "Yes, yes please."

"Then beg me bitch" Maggie answered in a flat voice.

"Please, oh please make me cum", a thought occurred to Pooja and she quickly added "Mistress" to her entreaty.

"Good, well done" Maggie said. She picked up speed, her head lowered to allow her to lick and nibble on Pooja's hard swollen nipple. Maggie slipped a third finger inside Pooja.

"Just so you get prepped for a bit of thickness" Maggie said as Pooja began to hump the hand that was now slamming three digits in and out of her pussy.

The sudden orgasm caused Pooja to snap her head back so that it hit the wall behind her with an audible thump. Pooja barely noticed however; the crackling orgasm took her full attention.

Maggie stepped away; Pooja slowly slip down the wall until her plump ass landed on the bedroom floor. The blonde absentmindedly licked her fingers clean as she pawed through the clothes still on the bed. She picked up a new selection and tossed them at Pooja's feet.

"Wear this tomorrow night" Maggie said, indicating what was on the floor. "Just this".

Chapter 2:

The next night Pooja answered the door as the bell rang promptly at seven pm. There was only Maggie standing on the top step however.

"Liam is running about ten minutes late, he had to wait for the next guy to start his shift at the bar" Maggie explained as she strode into the house.

Manan was sitting in the living room, a glass of wine in his hand. He rose as Maggie entered and introduced himself. The Irishwoman barely spared him a glance, instead she looked at Pooja who was still wearing the clothes she had been in all day.

"Liam will be here soon, are we ready?" Maggie asked. Pooja shook her head and headed upstairs, Maggie following her. Manan looked completely lost, he wasn't used to being ignored in his own home. He followed the two women upstairs.

Pooja was nowhere to be seen; however Maggie was in the master bedroom moving furniture around, well dragging in a couple of chairs from another room and setting them against one wall.

"What are you doing?" Manan asked coldly.

If Maggie had any reaction to his tone or to the strained silence that followed it, then she didn't give any sign. Instead she stepped back to take a look at the chair's positions. Her phone beeped in her pocket and after checking it she thumped a fist on the ensuite's closed door yelling "He's here."

Maggie then stepped around Manan as if he didn't exist, heading back downstairs. Poor Manan began to call after her but he choked it back, he realised it would only make him seem even weaker to do so. Instead, gathering as much dignity as he could around himself, he took a seat on one of the chairs. As he sat there wondering what the hell he had agreed to, Manan heard the front door open and close, soon two sets of footsteps were on the stairs.

Maggie came back in the room closely followed by Liam. As the entered, the ensuite door opened and Pooja emerged wearing a long shower robe. Liam stood there scanning the room for a moment before grunting quietly in apparent satisfaction. Maggie moved to the center of the room, and Pooja's and Manan's eyes were on her as she did. Manan thought to himself that she had obviously appointed herself as ringmaster for this bizarre circus that was taking place.

"Before we start Liam, Pooja's husband has set a few conditions as I explained to you earlier, no kissing and just vaginal sex." Maggie paused and waited for Liam to respond.

The tall Irishman had been studying a couple of framed photos that were on a bureau next to the door, he held one of them in his hand studying it for a moment. It was one of Pooja and Manan's wedding day. Liam placed it face down on the top of the bureau and turned to face the three people in the room. His eyes flicked quickly towards the seated Manan and he said, "Yeah I remember, way to go on the assertive stance."

Manan bridled at the contempt in Liam's voice, once again he considered making a stand. Liam was maybe five years older than himself but he had half a foot on him in height and looked like he could handle himself. So instead, he kept quiet as Liam continued talking.

"I got a few things to make clear before we start. You have your conditions, I have mine. Number one, once we start you call me Sir, not Liam, Sir. First time you don't you get a warning, second time then this thing is over. Everyone clear?"

Pooja nodded her head quickly, Manan didn't react but Liam plowed on taking silence for confirmation.

"Second thing, things are going to be said, things are gonna be done. Whatever happens over the next hour or so, remember that you asked for this, you wanted me to come here. Remember that, don't go complaining during it or trying to change the rules. You do that, it's over. Again, everyone clear?"

This time both Pooja and Manan nodded, even if his nod was a lot less enthusiastic.

"Last thing, since he set his condition, he stays. No hubby on the chair watching, then no Liam in the room." Liam looked at Manan squarely as he said this, he paused for a beat before adding. "You two discuss that, I'll give you a minute to decide."

Liam then leaned back on the wall and watched the whispered conversation between the Indian husband and wife. Maggie crossed the room to join him, slipping an arm around his waist. Manan was clearly not happy about the last point, he had been set to leave the house entirely up till then, that way he could at least pretend this wasn't happening. Now Liam had taken that option away. The tears welling in Pooja's eyes finally persuaded Manan to capitulate however. Pooja turned to Liam and Maggie and said, "That's ok Sir."

"Show me yourself then" Liam said.

Pooja opened the belt of the shower robe and allowed it to slide off her shoulders to the floor. She was completely nude except for a black suspender belt and stockings. Manan was staring open-mouthed at his wife; he hadn't realised she had shaved herself for this stranger or that she would be dressing up seductively for him either. Liam's eyes raked her body, and as he judged her Pooja felt her body reacting. Her pussy started tingling and she knew it would be wet in moments, her dark brown nipples swelled up in excitement, soft brown fruit, ripe for tasting.

"Good enough, get her ready Maggie" Liam ordered.

Maggie stepped over and drew something out from her pocket. She was holding a soft leather collar and a long leather leash. Maggie leaned forward, pressing a hand on Pooja's shoulders. Pooja hadn't been expecting this either but she knew what she was meant to do. Slowly she dropped to her knees, hands flat on her thighs. Maggie swept Pooja's long black hair over one shoulder and deftly fastened the collar around her neck, another quick movement and the leash was attached. Gripping the leash, Maggie coaxed Pooja to her feet and led her to the bed, a whispered command and Pooja climbed onto the bed, lying back so that the top of her head faced towards where her husband sat.

Still holding the leash, Maggie climbed onto the bed at Pooja's feet. She pushed the Indian woman's long brown legs apart before slowly, deliberately lowering her head between then. The room was quiet then except for the barely audible wet smacking sounds of a pussy being licked. Manan shifted himself on the chair, this was totally unexpected and this at least he had no problem watching. Maggie was a very sexy woman and watching her eat his wife's pussy was exhilarating.

Liam had begun to undress while everyone else was occupied. Manan only remembered the Irishman was in the room when he saw his naked white ass move into his line of sight. Liam leant over his wife and at first Manan wasn't sure what he was up to. Once Liam stepped away, Mana saw that he had pulled Pooja further off the bed so that her head now hung over the edge.

"Look at your hubby sitting there" Liam said.

"Yes Sir" Pooja answered, her eyes looking at Manan, regarding him upside down. Maggie stopped licking out Pooja, she got off the bed and cuffed the concoction of saliva and pussy juice off of her chin. As Pooja lay on one side of the room, Manan sitting at the other, Liam stood between them side on. Manan was glad he hadn't physically threatened the other man now, Liam had a powerful upper body, chest, arms and abs all slabbed with muscle. His cock hung soft between his legs and already Manan felt intimidated by it. He himself had what he felt was a decent sized penis, just over four inches in length if a little thin. Liam's looked like it would be at least eight inches when hard and even soft its girth was far greater than Manan's.

Maggie moved into view and she dropped to her knees and took her husbands cock into her mouth, it began to swell immediately. Manan couldn't see Pooja now with the white couple blocking his view but he was in no doubt that she was watching the large white cock growing as the attractive blonde slobbered along its length. After a minute or so, Maggie judged him to be fully hard and stopped the blow job. Manan gave a small groan inside his head, Liam had indeed hardened to over eight inches in length.

Now hard, Liam moved over to the bed, climbing on it as his wife had before him, at Pooja's feet. Maggie walked over and took a seat in the chair next to Manan. Meanwhile, still obedient, Pooja remained with her head hanging over the end of the bed, looking at her husband.

Liam took a hold of her ankles, pulling her back onto the bed and looked down at her pretty face.

"Do you understand the significance of the collar?" he asked her.

"No Sir" she answered honestly.

"It means that while you are wearing it, you are mine, mine to fuck as I please, mine to own. Do you understand and accept?"

"Wha..?" Pooja heard Manan exclaim from the other side of the room.

"Watching, not speaking" Liam said coldly, not taking his eyes off Pooja.

"Yes Sir, I understand and accept" Pooja answered, her heart beating wildly.

"Good slut" Liam said, "For tonight you have my permission to speak freely but respectfully and cum as you wish."

"Thank you Sir" she answered.

Liam shifted slightly, his large cock now sticking up against her crotch. As Pooja looked down the length of her own body it seemed as if she herself was sporting an erection. He gripped his cock, slapping it off her wet pussy lips once or twice, teasing it back to full rigidity. Once done, he positioned it at the entrance and inch by inch he slowly fed it inside her. Pooja jerked reflexively as the head slipped inside and then a low slow moan of pleasure was drawn out of her as one, two, three then four thick inches of white cock pushed inside her brown skinned body.

12