Irish Bull. Indian Cow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He set a slow pace at first, stretching her to accommodate his cock, always leaving at least two inches inside her but bit by bit sinking further and further into her until she eventually felt his large heavy ball sack slap against her ass cheeks as he pushed the last inch inside.

"Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow. Thank you, so good, oh thank you Sir" Pooja moaned dreamily as Liam paused, his full length sheathed in her hot wet pussy.

Without warning her began slamming his cock in and out. His strong hands lifting and spreading her legs in a V shape, soles of her feet pointed to the ceiling. Pooja had never been fucked like this before. She had never been fucked, anything before this had been what could only be generously described as gentle lovemaking. There was nothing gentle about what Liam was doing however, this was fucking and she loved it. Her big breasts shook as he fucked her like he hated her. He didn't know her though so it wasn't hate, he was just fucking her like he owned her. He did.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh" she grunted at each thrust, as the time moved by, his pace didn't slacken but her exclamations became higher, almost a shriek as she felt an orgasm approaching.

"Uh, uh, uh, cumming, I'm cumming!" Pooja gave a shrill cry as her pussy muscles undulated along his length, out of control as her orgasm hit.

Liam continued to fuck her as she came, slowing down gradually until finally he came to a full stop, again fully inside her. Pooja was almost purring with contentment as small tremors of pleasure rippled through her. A large hand enveloped her face and Pooja was turned so that she was looking directly into Liam's blue green eyes.

"You love a good fucking don't you? Like you are on heat, that right slut?" Liam asked.

"Yes Sir, I love it." She moaned.

"On heat like a little cat, think I will call you Kitty. You like that?"

"Yes Sir, I like that" Pooja answered, she truly did like the nickname.

"Well then Kitty, lets fuck you like a cat then. Let's see how much you like your owner fucking you from behind" Liam said, pulling himself free of her pussy. He took up the leash that had lain curled on the bedspread. A well-aimed toss sent the long leather cord across the room towards the two observers. Manan was sitting there, mouth agape at his wife's behaviour. He had wanted to turn away but had found himself transfixed by the spectacle on the bed. Maggie caught the training end of the leash, holding it in one hand as Liam turned Pooja over onto all fours.

Pooja found herself being settled into a subservient position; her upper body pushed downwards with her ass pushed up high. Liam was quickly up into a half crouch behind her, lining his cock up once more. This time he didn't feed it in slowly, her pussy found itself empty and then filled to capacity in one straight thrust of his hips.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes. So good" Pooja moaned, Manan echoing her moan but with one filled with sorrow instead.

Liam started fucking her hard, two large white hands gripping her hips as he pounded his thick white cock into her. Whenever Pooja's head began to drop under the intensity of his motion, Maggie would give a sharp tug on the leash and poor Pooja would snap her head back up. Her gaze was locked onto Manan who sat staring at her but she didn't see him, her gaze was unfocused as pleasure gripped her entire body.

Manan slowly lifted a hand to his face, he wiped it across his brow before slowly lowering it to cover his eyes. He wished he could jam his fingers into his ears as well. Almost as bad as the sight of this white stranger plowing into his wife was the squelching sound as his wife's soaked pussy accommodated the far larger cock than he, her husband, possessed. A moan of disappointment made him lower his hand. Liam had pulled out of Pooja and was staring at him, Pooja having moaned as the entire length of white meat was withdrawn from her.

"You aint lookin' at her, I aint fuckin' her" Liam said quietly.

Pooja's eyes were wide as she focused on Manan.

"Please, you promised Manan, please look."

He dropped his hand and Liam lunged forward once more, if anything now fucking Manan's wife even harder.

"Tell him Kitty, tell him what you are thinking" Liam ordered Pooja.

"It's so good, so good" Pooja moaned out.

"No, more detail" Liam pressed.

"Uh, yes Sir, uh. It's so good Manan, so big. Never, ever felt something like this. Uh, uh, uh, oooh It's filling me up so much, I can't stand it. I love it, uh,, uh, love the feeling, love the feeling so much. I want this to never stop."

Liam grinned wickedly before saying, "I don't know if hubby is feeling the same way as you, have a look will you Maggie?"

Maggie reached out from her seat beside Manan, hand moving to his crotch. Reflexively Manan caught her wrist in his hand, but a snarl from Liam made him release his grip instantaneously. The white woman effortlessly unzipped his fly but was forced to rummage around for a few seconds before she withdrew her hand. She opened her closed fist, releasing Manan's flaccid brown penis which now lay, curled and small, visible to everyone in the room.

"Yeah, doesn't look like this is working for hubby at all. Shame about that." Liam remarked, all the while fucking the sweating woman in front of him. "Don't you worry hubby, very nearly over now."

Liam had been fucking her in this position for a good ten minutes now which was seven minutes longer than Manan would have managed. He pushed himself back from Pooja now and stood up, pulling his cock free of her wet pussy. The large white cock now rested on Pooja's upturned ass cheeks. Manan watched as Liam made a pillow of her ass, sawing his cock between the soft flesh. For an awful moment he wondered if Liam meant to break the agreement, if he planned to take his wife in her ass. Liam must have read that fear in his face, must have planned for it. But he didn't do that. Instead he continued jerking himself off rapidly for a few moments, then he gave a small grunt and a large wad of semen spat from his cock to land on Pooja's lower back, a second, a third wad erupted from his white cock, depositing his cum lower down on Pooja's damp, sweating butt. Liam stepped off the bed, his back to Manan and faced Pooja. With a few quick strokes he rubbed the end of his cock across the married Indian woman's face, stepping away so that Manan could see the milk moustache he had created.

"All done" Liam said.

Chapter 3:

Maggie got up from the chair and unclipped the leash from Pooja's collar.

"Thanks guys, that was fun" she said, as if the four of them had just shared a meal and drinks together. She looked at Pooja and continued talking, "You need to get a shower sweetie, Liam made a mess. Honey, I have to head on home, you get dressed and follow me".

Pooja slid off the bed to the floor, testing her legs to see if they would support her after the intense sex. They did, barely, so she waved at Maggie and Liam and tottered into the ensuite. Liam started to pull his clothes together, they were scattered across the bedroom floor.

Still seated, Manan couldn't believe how blasé the Irish couple were about everything. Suddenly he felt bile rising to his throat and he clapped a hand across his mouth. Maggie sauntered past him and headed down the stairs and out the front door. Manan watched as Liam, his cock glistening with Pooja's liquid essence, started looking for a rogue sock.

"I need fresh air, I need to get out of here" Manan blurted out, hurrying down the stairs, his hand still covering his mouth. He rushed out the front door and sucked in a lungful of the cool evening air, then a second one. His hands were trembling, but with fear, rage or sorrow he couldn't be sure. All he knew was he needed to be away from here right now. He opened his car, pulling out and down the street as fast as he could.

Pooja was under the shower in the ensuite. The stockings and suspender belt had been peeled off, they now lay on the floor. She had pressed herself, face first, against the tiled wall of the shower. This meant that the hot water cascaded down her back, slowly stripping the cum from her body. She looked down almost regretfully as she watched the semen circle the drain before disappearing. Between her own reverie and the noise from the shower, it was only when Liam reached out and touched her that she realised he had entered the room.

"Why are you here? Didn't you leave with Maggie? Where's Manan?" Pooja gabbled, nervous at finding herself completely alone with the large white man.

Liam didn't answer at first, he was too busy admiring her body, the water streaming down it, rivulets running off her breasts. The sheen of her skin, healthy and brown like a golden field of wheat, was magnified by the sparking moisture on it.

"They left." He answered simply before stepping into the shower and closing the door behind him.

"Wait, wait, what are you doing?" Pooja said. She raised her hands, palms out, in a defensive reaction but that only served to lay them on Liam's strong chest.

"You are still wearing the collar" he remarked, a finger tracing it, lightly brushing the soft skin of her throat as well.

Pooja had completely forgotten to take the collar off, it had sat so comfortably around her neck it just hadn't occurred to her. Now that Liam had brought it to her attention however she was acutely aware of the leather band encasing her neck.

"Yes Sir, I am" she said, again feeling a thrill in the base of her stomach as she addressed him in that manner.

"Then you know what position you should be in. You still have two holes I want to sample. Doesn't matter what hubby said, that's my collar you are wearing" Liam said, the lust in his voice causing it to deepen more than normal.

Slowly, her hands still in contact with his flesh, Pooja lowered herself to her knees until his half hard cock brushed against her face. The water still raining down on her, she flicked her pink tongue out, brushing against his cock, watching it lurch in response...

12