All Comments on 'Irish Eyes'

by Web_Spinner

Sort by:
  • 788 Comments
Doug2024Doug20247 days ago

Inheritance law is not as clear as you say. Yes, she would not get half, but it could be considered in dividing up their other assets. Since she did not work, she may get alimony. An inheritance could increase the alimony she receive. He did do the correct thing and kept the inheritance separate, but commingling funds can result in an inheritance being marital assets subject to split in a divorce.

You miss the final critical point. Many people do not know inheritances are most likely protected assets in a divorce. The law does not matter if he thought she would be able to get half of his inheritance. I had a coworker who was afraid to file for divorce. His mom passed away a couple years before and she left him quit a bit of money. Once I explained she would likely get little or none of it, he talked to a lawyer. He filed for divorce a couple weeks later.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

great story

not sure if this is th right platform (since this is a lot more based on smut)

loved it tho

dgfergiedgfergie11 days ago

Third time around a nice Romance stemming from a cheating wife, well told................

ILYAWBILYAWB18 days ago

Another story on this site that I read several times a year. Another author with some real good stories, but no new additions in years.

Literotica's loss

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Super. I love happy endings and this was a great one,

LynchjimLynchjim29 days ago

Just amazing I love your stories you have a real real talent keep em coming please.

jadecadencejadecadenceabout 1 month ago

Payed? It should be ‘paid’. Thank you for writing this though- five stars!

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 1 month ago

any man who can betray his own manhood and willing become a cuck, is not a man that can be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice story, though I wish we heard more of his feelings, it seems like he just liked the way she looked and that was enough. He says he loves her but we never hear why, not even his reaction to kissing her or any details on feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The premise of the story is wrong. Your wife can't touch anything you inherited before the marriage. So there would be no reason to run away. Maybe do a small amount of research before writing. It makes you look stupid not knowing basic divorce law.

Having said that the rest of the story was enjoyable. I have you four stars because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

""Yeah, your right." should be Yeah, you're right. or Yeah, you are right.

Steelyblue1213Steelyblue1213about 2 months ago

I wonder if Sam and Colleen have ever been together with Bill looking on. That would have been really sexy to watch your wife and a black man having sex together. To see that big black cock inside of her giving her mutiple orgasms. To hear her say that she loves his huge black cock and to cum inside her tight pussy and give her all of his black baby seed. Then Bill would get up and go over to them and tell them that he love both of them very much.

MickeyKayMickeyKayabout 2 months ago

OMG...I LOVE IT!!! Looking Forward to Reading Your Other Stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This the 4th time I read this story. I am reinforcing how much I like it.

WittonWitton2 months ago

I agree entirely with the previous comment. It’s a new ce fairy tale. but that’s not how the world works - it’s nice when a stor COULD actually happen in the universe we inhabit. The story. Should be listed underscore fiction or fantasy.

someoneothersomeoneother2 months ago

Read it a 2nd time. Nice story, but a bit of a fairly tale with little credence to family law or finance, and little understanding of what is required to rebuild a home in a rural area.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd22 months ago

5 stars. Great story.

Never understood why Janice never filed for divorce based on abandonment. I thought she she was going to move in with Brandon. I guess without any money, Brandon didn't want her.

Wonderful characterizations of Caitlin and her parents.

Thanks for sharing.

Steelyblue1213Steelyblue12133 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. I wish that you could maybe continue it with a follow up story. Maybe a series of stories. Like maybe stories of their kids growing up and their experiences with life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I came from YouTube to see if it was the same story and indeed it was plagiarized.

BabalooieBabalooie3 months ago

Well done ...........again.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If a man wants to know his wife, he should know her parents.

I got to know my future in-laws before meeting their daughter. There were every bit of Bill and Colleen if not more.

Their daughter was a Caitlan and became the perfect wife.

This not only a super story, but a blueprint for a wonderful - happily ever after marriage.

The Hoary Cleric

PS worth reading ever so often.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gFfPbOS1paY

This story is being plagiarized on YouTube.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the story! One of the best I have read. I love stories that take place on a farm/ranch. To me they are the best romance stories that you can read. And that's because I can relate to them the most.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’ve must have read this 20 times now. It’s a great story and I’m always smiling when I finish.

MsVanilla69MsVanilla693 months ago

Was a great story it felt really good to read , it shows that good things can happen to good people

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Someone has posted your story in audio on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFfPbOS1paY

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

https://youtu.be/gFfPbOS1paY?si=ihVjtGcnLEM7V7R5

Here's the link to YouTube where this person is reading your story!

And I agree that this is one my favorite story's

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_U4 months ago

First off this is one of my favorite stories, so much so I read it several times. I know it enough that I recognized it from just reading a YouTube title. It looks like some of your other fans have let you know about the you tube site. I listened to some of the YouTube post and in my opinion his reading doesn't do your story justice. I doubt that you will see this ( because you haven't posted anything about since 2010), but if you do I wanted to say you are a great writer and would love to see more work from you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A Youtube channel posted this saying it was a reddit story

https://youtu.be/gFfPbOS1paY?

si=nt_cQi0JOywNxG1k

FZYONEFZYONE4 months ago

https://youtu.be/gFfPbOS1paY?si=SsuUCTnTNjBb__fA

Someone has read your story.

FulchalinFulchalin4 months ago

To the author

This story has been passed off on Reddit and is is now read on youtube

GriffinmanGriffinman4 months ago

An excellent story well worth 5* Wish I could have given it more.

granoldadgranoldad4 months ago

5*

Literotica really needs to add another scoring section because 5 stars is not enough. Maybe another 5 star section labeled (Best Ever Written).

Mr. Web_Spinner:

Your ability to put together a story of this magnitude and deep meaning is truly a gift. Thank you!

Best Ever Written: FIVE STARS

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was amazing. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice, entertaining story. Well told, and thanks.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio4 months ago

Just read this for the third or fourth time. One of my 5* favorites!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

the high rating and kind words for this story are well earned. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is my fifth or sixth time reading this story. I read it sometimes when I need a little uplift. think this may be my favorite story in all of Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I get the impression you have a fair amount of ranching experience. Observations about the wood pecker and Blue Jay as well as an understanding of baby calves marrying up with their mothers, how to dig post holes and put up wire. Things like timberline and terrain changes. Little things, I know, but authentic. So, you did great background research or drew on your own experience. This was a really good story and thanks for sharing.

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

I liked it. Short but sweet.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this story. One of my favs.

GreWulfGreWulf5 months ago

Read/heard this tale today on YouTube of all places under the "Cheating wives" genre.It took me a while to remember where I read it before.I suspect it wasn't the original poster from here as it looks like it had been put through a blender first but the basic story was there.Is the author spreading his audience base or is piracy rampant upon the Salty Waters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A re-read and it's just as good as the first. Well done!

JReadmoreJReadmore5 months ago

I don't know what's going on today, but this is the third story that I am reading for the second time, and I enjoyed it much the second time as the first. It was a real story, not page after page of lurid sex. I love literotica, but I enjoy a well written story as well. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Third time in several years and hasn’t lost any of it's enjoyment. Truly a classic that will be revisited again and again.

What more could you want, western theme, morals, community, the most beautiful type of women god ever created ( alabaster skinned blue eyed Irish beauties with the sand to walk beside their man not behind them).

Wooster408Wooster4085 months ago

It’s simple, but good. A little too much holier than thou. It would have been good to know Caitlin’s earlier in the story. I thought she was way too young at first. She also doesn’t seem too bright. I’d smarten her up a bit. But a good effort, nevertheless!

Richard1940Richard19405 months ago

Loved it, thank you. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story was good but not outstanding. I would have had a lot more respect for him if he had waited to have sex until after his divorce.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger6 months ago

Congratulations, no wonder it is so highly rated, a nice longish story, with only the slightest reference to the less than wholesome first wife, the hapless baddies who get their just deserts. That apart good honest to God characters and that is clearly what people have seen in the story.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really nice! Thanks

ibuguseribuguser6 months ago

A nice and well written story.

GardenshedGardenshed6 months ago

A very good story, would make a very good Hallmark story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

last para realllly did it 4 me

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

A nice warm story, but more Hand Christian Anderson than William Shakespeare, rather corny and unbelievable. 5* because lots enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story. I would have inked to have heard Janice get nothing but then I can’t stand cheaters and even worse when you go to the lengths that she went to just to get money from a guy without giving a thought to how you would crush his heart. The story read so perfectly that it comes across as a telling of someone’s real life experiences. The way you covered all your bases in this piece of work is one of the things that I feel made it so incredible. You didn’t leave anything hanging and didn’t need to take a route that is impossible to actually happen or leave something out because there would be no logical or rational explanation. Thanks for putting all the time and effort into bringing this tale to life.

RomantiKusjeRomantiKusje6 months ago

Almost sounded like an experience lived and not a story. Well appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker6 months ago

Wish you were Still here.. hope your healthy and well.. thks 4 what yea left us.. good luck 2 yea ✌️✌️😉😁👍👍🤷🙋

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon6 months ago

Really well-written story. I like that after the initial problem with his ex, she faded off into the background and the story focused on Carson going forward.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Goddamn that Caitlin is one tough nut to crack. Even after saving her from what would have almost certainly been a gangrape, she was pissed at him and didn't even give him a thank you. What the hell man?

I got really into this story. It's just a shame it was so short. It left me wanting so much more. I love those stories that 10+ pages long. Really gets you going and you can just lose yourself in them the whole day.

I do think their moment of copulation was a bit rushed though. It goes from "asshole", "bitch", and suddenly they've fucked twice. That escalated quickly. :)

I'm glad that in the end, Carson finally found someone that truly loves him and would give him the family and life he deserved. Janice is such a piece of trash. Good riddance. It was so satisfying to learn that the asshole she cheated with only wanted her for the same reason and instantly dumped her ass when he learned he wouldn't get any of the money he thought he would.

Anyway, the ending was sweet. Had a tear or two in my eyes :) Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story----------------------well written Author good story line.

NemesisWheelieNemesisWheelie6 months ago

Had a very 1950's John Ford style movie feel. I pictured John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara as the two main characters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I thought it was a charming story where good people live happily ever after. Very tired of bad people winning.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Decent

Decent story,though some what predictable.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Decent

Decent story,though some what predictable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very nice story! I see that you only posted in 2010, I wish you all the writers luck you need.

Crazy_papaCrazy_papa7 months ago

Great development of the plot! Love it each time I read it! Looking for more “love stories” with more than only sex!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very nice story, held my attention throughout…

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_87 months ago

This is the kind of story that should populate "loving wives" category. Then make a new category called "cheaters" or something. Definitely a high quality read, almost feel guilty, not paying for it. I'm not usually a "love story" type, but when I finished this, I had a smile on my face and felt compelled to leave a (rare) comment.

crazymike45crazymike457 months ago

So far, the best story I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Top quality romance.

TajfaTajfa7 months ago

I've read this several times and it's the easiest 5 stars I've given.

BabalooieBabalooie7 months ago

Third read. I just love this story.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox7 months ago

I first read this story 4 yrs ago and it is probably my favorite of favorite stories I have tagged. I LOVE this tale of deceit and found much deeper love for a woman and the land. With today's reading I have read this story somewhere between 10 to 12 times. Did I say that I LOVE this story!!

When I am down in a funk and need a feel good story I go here. I do have several other feel good stories but this is my favorite. KUDOS again for such a great read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very nice story. A romantic western. Very good plot, with the characters well developed. Poetic justice for the cheating ex. And a happy ending. One of the best I have read. You are a good writer. You need to write mainstream novels, not Literotica. I'd give it 50 if I could, but 5 stars definitely.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow! A very good tale – you spin a good yar! Loved all of it especially the love story at the end, so wonderful when a cheated on partner get not only his due but also the girl! 5 – Stars!

GollyRojerGollyRojer8 months ago

Gotta love a story where everyone lives happily ever after. Great job telling this one.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Oh that’s a good story, much sweeter than most on here, nice writing, character and plot.

AnilvabrahamAnilvabraham8 months ago

One of the best story I ever read here

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

5 stars - I liked this story.

It is nice to have a happy ending once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved your “everyone is happy story”. You did skip over those really cold snowy winters though. 5*s.

BrianluvsBrianluvs8 months ago

I was pleased to have stayed till end. I appreciate one's writings. I most appreciate a ending such as this .I was tearied eyed. And furthermore I now and always will believe Love is the greatest gift we can posess.

PdgriggsPdgriggs8 months ago

Had to read the story again! This is my favorite story far exceeding all others. A wonderful feel good story. Love it . . . 10 stars! !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is the 5th or 6th time I've read this story. Whenever I want to feel really good, I read this. I absolutely love the love story and the ending!

fishkoppfishkopp8 months ago
Thank you

For your story! I have read this one more than once, and always like it!

BabalooieBabalooie9 months ago

Well done. Second read.

lastboyleftlastboyleft9 months ago

well the drama is the story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

great story. felt like I was right there with them. I will give a ten.

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Lovely story 👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I've read this a few times and I always love it. Thank you

Foggybottom81Foggybottom8110 months ago

Great story. Was entertaining despite the story “holes”.

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous