'Irish Twins' Home Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More words," I said evenly.

"Words have consequences, Andy," Sissy's face was fraught with worry lines. Even her usual smile had turned upside down. Her tone was anxious.

To add to the seriousness of the grave situation, she said, "Daddy made Mom put her hands on the sink and bend over. Like this... I'll show you, Andy."

Sissy took up the position, her hands on the edge of the sink; she lowered her head between her arms and spread her legs in utter submission. "What do you see, Andy?" she whispered, looking between her legs... upside down at me. My Irish twin's strained lips were quivering.

That pose sent my heart rate soaring and increased my breathing rate. I didn't want to say what I saw, or even what it looked like to me, as my throat constricted. My view from behind her was between her legs and straight into her hanging down top. From my angle, the view was those exposed pert tits and pink nipples being pulled by gravity toward the floor. Moreover, those tight-lace panties were pulled tightly against her ... vagina. That look was one of my frequent wet dreams of girls in my class begging me to ... stick my cock inside them doggie-style. Sissy asked, so I had to answer. We always were candid with one another -- our common bond.

"Sissy, I ... it looks like what guys call the doggie position." I left out other details, hoping she knew what that position was from talking with her girlfriends.

"Dad bent Mom over like this, Andy, like a -- a bitch in heat. Then he rolled up her housecoat and tucked it under her kitchen apron strings. Andy, she didn't have any panties on. I could see everything exposed from the back -- she had a bald vagina, and her butthole moved like a tiny starburst. She angrily told him he was a ... motherfucker for forcing her like this.

Sissy was breathing heavily as she spoke. Shaking, I thought, with anger over the humiliation she witnessed.

"And -- then?" I stammered, hardly believing what I faced and was hearing from Sissy.

'Could it have been any worse for her?' I questioned myself. I was afraid I already knew what came next. My one glimmer of hope was that Sissy had been frightened enough to turn away and come upstairs to escape any further lasciviousness.

"Andy, Daddy's laugh was wicked, but Mom obeyed and stayed there waiting. It was as if she was afraid to move. I guess thinking he might get violent or ... something. He untied his robe and shrugged his shoulders, letting the robe fall onto his elbows. I couldn't see him because he was turned away from me, but then he walked over to the kitchen table and put his robe on his chair. Oh! Andy, when he turned around ... I saw him fully exposed, and his ... cock was stiffened with excitement, like in your shorts, before you got up, except that -- he wasn't wearing underwear.

"Andy, he was so big. His penis was angled straight up with a purplish knob, and ... he put his hand around it, pulling back the foreskin as far as it would stretch. Everything was there in plain view. I ... never seen Daddy exposed like that before. Even your penis has always been inside your shorts. I didn't have to imagine anything. It was all out in the open, enormous and pulsing. Andy, his big, hairless balls, hung down between his legs as he walked back to Mom's backside. I saw it all. He looked so ... powerful, strolling toward her ... so confident that he was in control."

"Sissy, you don't have to tell me the rest." I huffed as my cock stiffened from her description, despite the perverseness of what I expected to happen next.

'Poor Sissy, you must be experiencing the effects of trauma, trembling as you are while describing what you witnessed. I can only imagine what Mom must have felt. She had to know what was coming, yet was powerless to stop it.' I cringed at those thoughts.

"I have to, Andy. You have to know everything. I can't keep all this inside me anymore." Andreanna's voice was strained and labored under the tension of vividly recalling what happened in the kitchen.

"Okay, but you don't have to go into all the details, Sissy, just ...."

"No, I must. You don't understand. I have to ... get it all out."

"Daddy stopped talking for a bit, as he ran his hand between Mom's legs. Andy, she let out a low moan. Her legs squeezed his hand, pinched it, and trapped it between her legs. Daddy chuckled at that response and said, 'You're wet as fuck, cocksucker.'"

"Mom groaned, and her voice hissed, 'You made me so wet, you motherfucker. You wanted me this way. Now do it!'"

"'Do what?' Daddy teased, as he knelt and stuck his face between her legs. Andy, Daddy was licking her, licking her cunt, and she was moaning, as though she liked his tongue between her legs. She started quivering, and her legs shook.

"'Do it! Fuck me, get it over with,' Mom cried out.

Daddy had a crazy snicker in his voice and got up off his knees and stood behind her again. He stepped into her, reached out with his hands to take hold of her hips, and drove his cock into her cunt with one thrust. Dad grunted deeply and held Mom's body against him, grinding against it in a circle.

"'Ah! Fuck!' That's what Mom cried out, brother. 'Fuck me, motherfucker.' And Daddy did it as she huffed, trying to breathe as he banged her.

"'Gladly,' he said between gritted teeth, then pulled back and slammed into her again.

She only grunted that time. I think she was out of words as her head lowered until it was bent down as far as it would go. Her hair was touching the floor. Then he lunged again and another time, then slammed her faster and faster. With every thrust, Mom grunted. Daddy started grunting too, Andy. Dad couldn't attack her any quicker at that point. The noise of his body hitting her ass sounded like she was getting slapped repeatedly. Mommy was panting like she had run uphill to the school gymnasium doors as the track team members do."

'Poor Sissy,' I imagined her anguished mind.

The recounting of what happened earlier this morning, had taken its toll on her. Andreanna was crying and shaking like a leaf, having painted all the vivid details of the sordid morning events. Her hands were frozen on the sink counter, her head remained lowered, as she whimpered. I wanted to absorb her pain. It was all a brother could offer under the circumstances. I ran my hand lightly over her back. Stroking it always soothed her before when she couldn't sleep. This time, however, Sissy trembled at my touch. Perhaps it brought a thought of Mom's suffering and her empathy for that. I hadn't meant for that to be the case.

"Sshhh, Sissy. It's okay. I'm here for you. Always here for you, my Irish twin. Whatever you need ... I'll do whatever you need to feel better, Sissy. Just tell me what to do," I whispered, leaning over to stroke her hair, hoping I offered her some measure of comfort.

"Andy, you ... would you really do anything I ask of you?" she sniffed, as she cried.

"Of course, anything, my princess ... your wish is my command. Please, don't cry anymore."

"Thank you, you're such a good prince. Andy ... I love you."

"I ... love you as well, Sissy."

"Thanks, Andy." Her voice seemed so quiet at this point, her sobs reduced to a sniffle, or two.

"What is your wish, princess?"

"Andy -- take me," she begged between sniffs.

"Take you where Sissy?" I asked, not sure of the shift in our conversation. Did she want to run away from home and escape some pending sense of harm?

"Silly prince -- not where -- but how -- take me like Daddy took Mom."

"Wha ... what?" I stuttered. Her words electrified my soul, and then shocked my heart like a defibrillator.

"Fuck me.

"Fuck me, Andy.

"Fuck me -- here -- the way Daddy fucked Mom!

"Brother, isn't that clear enough? You said you would do anything for me. I want to know, to feel what it is like to have a cock in me. One that controls my will and takes what it wants ...."

My hands came to rest on her back, as I felt her tremble beneath my touch. At first, I had thought her earlier trembling was from fear and anxiety brought about by recalling Dad's transgressions against Mom.

It wasn't. Not at all.

Instead, my sister's deep desire for intimacy was sparked by the raw experience of watching Mom's humiliation. The voyeuristic act had uncorked some pent-up repressed needs, she had never expressed to me. We always had, well almost always, it seemed, told one another our secrets, those not shared with others apart from us. But this was so ... very different and new.

Lust flowed through Sissy's erogenous senses triggering thousands of pleasure neurons and preparing Sissy's receptive cunt. The shudder through her body ran down her legs and back up to the apex of her thighs, saturating her vulva -- wet with anticipation. Lust had engorged those swollen labia. A soft groan eased through her lips, as I slid those wet panties down over her hips and let gravity grab them. Sissy flipped them away with her toes and widened her stance. As she kicked them out, my trembling fingers found and toyed with her slippery-coated slit. I was doing what she had forced me into doing ... honoring an Irish twin's promise. Giving in to what she wanted to experience after witnessing Dad's cock piercing Mom doggie-style. It was clear Sissy wished to experience this firsthand. Especially after having a ringside seat at this morning's kitchen spectacle.

"God, Andy. This feels so incredibly exciting being exposed like this without my panties."

Sissy was giddy with delight. Her legs flexed as her thighs tightened at the feel of being bare-bottomed in the middle of the kitchen. Her fingers roamed her thighs for a brief moment, before touching her slit. She stopped, realizing I was fixated on her performance, and looked at me with a pixie-like grin.

And ... I wasn't so reluctant to dismiss the opportunity to share the experience. She had painted such a vivid setting, and it had my cock as hard as it had ever been. The late-night Rosy Palm dates had been unable to sustain the hard edge of gratification for some time. The bent-over posture, the sight of those pink panties so taut against her cunt, was gone now. Before me was the real treasure that Dad had lost the debates over with mom. Sissy's perfect, fuzzy peach was on parade; it was ripe for the taking. Those pretty tits hanging like low fruit on a branch, remained under that gauzy top, but still, this view had me swaying toward the fulfillment of my princess's command.

It was an opportunity to satisfy many a nighttime wet dream. A dream of my cock deeply buried, and dominating a sopping, peach-fuzzed cunt as I hammered it relentlessly. At times, my nighttime thoughts had included the sleeping Irish twin across the hallway, much to my self-denial and personal humiliation. Yet, that didn't stop my gasping for air as I masturbated to an earthquake orgasm on those less-than-stellar nights. Though, I did feel somewhat guilty afterward. However, it was just fantasy, so I wasn't that guilty, as I watched her plead with me now.

"Cocksucker, you're wet as fuck, bitch," I growled, doing my best to remember her recounting Dad's harsh vocabulary, as he pounded Mom, bent over, and gripping the sink.

"I know motherfucker, do something about it!" She demanded.

Her cracked and jagged voice hissed out the words. Sissy was well into the re-enactment, immediately picking up on my response as her eyes closed. Standing before me, her imagination took over her role-playing of Mom's multi-orgasmic morning.

"Andreanna, strip," I ordered, my voice quivering. "I want you completely naked."

She opened her eyes and smiled. My demand answered her query. Mom hadn't been naked, but Sissy wasn't Mom. And not how I had dreamed of her, bare naked, on numerous nights. Pulling her gown over her head, she placed her hands on her hips and feigned disgust. It was Sissy mimicking how she described Mom's actions and voice.

In a heartbeat, she reached out, untied my robe, and yanked my shorts down. Andreanna wasn't taking any chances that I might back out of her requests. Just one look at her after that top came off, and I knew there was no possible denial of what would happen. I looked at her completely nude body, as she sprang back up and stepped back to admire her reveal. She liked what she saw, appraising my cock with a broad grin.

"Curved upward, thick, and long like Daddy's. Nice," she observed, as she reached out to touch my pulsing cock. "It feels so warm, Andy. No, make that hot and firm. Better than a bedtime cucumber." With that, she brushed my robe from my shoulders, and it joined my underwear, pooling on the floor. The two of us were naked, inches apart, breathing like two people just crossing the first bridge in a long, slow cross-country race.

"Sorry, Sissy. I can't compare you to Mom -- I didn't see what you saw." The comment about a cucumber almost fell by the wayside -- fingers at night made sense, but a cucumber? My eyes were glued to that glistening smooth mound with those pouty crimson lips oozing with her feminine arousal."

"That's okay, Andy; your smile tells me you like what you see now."

This time, there would be no furtive looks, as I took in those soft-to-the-touch pear-shaped breasts peeked by firmly-steeled nipples. I'd caught a few glimpses of them on rare occasions but never got a glimpse of her fully exposed cunt like now. My touch rocked her head upward for a moment, as I grazed my fingernail across each nipple as my other hand's fingers probed between her legs. She mewed in response, and her legs clenched around my fingers just like her description of what Mom's thighs did as Dad's hand invaded her slit. It wasn't Sissy's mimicry of Mom ... it was the natural response of a lusting woman to a sexual caress.

"Andy, please ... take me, now."

"Bitch," I growled, as it seemed to be the direction Sissy wanted this to go, "get back down in position and show me some respect, cocksucker."

Andreanna's nervous smile told me she was feeling partly guilty, yet enjoying this. She spun around again, placing her hands on the sink, and slowly swayed her hips, rocking her legs apart. Deliberately, she inched backward toward me and lowered her head. It opened her sex and exposed her brownish-pink starburst for my eyes to take in.

"I trust you, Andy, ... your choice," she whispered breathlessly, bowing her head in submission.

'My choice? Damn, in my most ardent jerking-off sessions, I hadn't envisioned having a choice -- cunt or ass?'

My left hand went to her hip as I thrust my right between her legs, probing for her mons. She squealed. I felt Sissy's athletic thighs squeeze my fingers tightly. Sissy was wet as fuck. With two fingers, I lifted upward and pierced her slit, hitting her clit. It brought her up on her toes for a moment; a low, pleasurable moan spilled out in response.

"Oh! Andy. That ... feels ... so ... good!" Her words spilled out haltingly, almost one per rapid breath.

From her hip, my hand glided up her back, alongside her ribs, and swept beneath to caress her breasts for a gentle, momentary massage. A tremor rolled through her body, followed by a sharp intake of breath. Leaning across her back, I clasped her clavicle; the stretch brought my cockhead in touch with her moistened butt crease. It was wet, from my roaming fingers having thrust into her slit and strayed upward between her butt cheeks.

Sissy reached between her legs and shifted my cock downward, gliding past her starburst. She breathed deeply. Slowly, I pulled her backward by her shoulders. It was an instinctive move.

Andreanna wiggled her hips, helping with the alignment, and in two short probes, my cock nestled against her vaginal entrance -- her choice.

"Here, Sissy?" I asked, huffing out the question as I felt the tip gently enter.

"Uhmm," she responded. I took that as a yes.

Her hips began to gyrate. Her wetness made my glans' entry easy, as she pushed backward.

"More ..." she gasped impatiently, her voice heavy as I held still, enjoying the sensations of having penetrated the entryway of her fleshy opening.

"Sissy ... "

It was a last-second hesitation, a half question to stop, and a half for permission. My body was shaking. My raging hormones were demanding a 'yes.'

"Do it, Andy!"

I smiled at her ardor, seized Sissy's hips, and pulled back while surging forward. With twin groans, our pelvic bones met. Buried to the hilt, I felt so triumphant. Sissy groaned, sucked in a deep breath, and began a soft mewing sound. After a few moments of adjustment, her pelvis rocked, undulating in that ancient, auto-reflex mode.

In one thrust, the mystery of how it felt to be inside a woman's warm, velvety cunt was no longer a secret. A woman's cunt, I discovered, was a warm, aroused, and slickened scabbard. My cock, a hot-forged, steel sword, was a perfect mating piece for Sissy. Merged, they served one purpose -- we knew the yin and yang of that instinctive joining. In a momentary ebb, seated to the hilt, I leaned my body over her back and nuzzled her ear.

Her head turned toward me in response. Sissy closed her eyes; her breathing became raspy. The sounds of it coming in and going out helped her to calm her body, as she adjusted to my intrusion. It was starkly silent in the kitchen, except for our combined heavy breathing. No words, no motions, but then she twisted her head, opened those hazel eyes, and stretched to kiss me--our first ever.

"You know this is my first time, right?" I croaked out the words, as I thrust more forcefully into that mysterious opening and began to enjoy it. Reaching beneath her tummy, I let the curves of her hip bone guide my fingers above my cock, seeking out her clit. I knew it was a source of intense pleasure and wanted to maximize her enjoyment.

"Mine, too, Andy. But it's okay; please take me any way you want, my Irish twin. A little higher, up, up, now -- roll your finger around and press -- there! Yes!" she squealed.

"Welcome to the magic kingdom!" I called out in response, having found her clit.

Her voice rose several octaves and strained with emotion. "Fuck! Andy. Let the magic begin," she burst out, as my fingers worried her clit.

Arms planted against the sink, head bowed, and legs splayed, she was a bitch in heat. I felt her body tense as her spine curved upward and thrust vigorously backward against me as she held on. I hammered her, not by choice, but because of the lust building within me. Each stroke felt so good. Adding speed made it better. I wanted more speed ... stronger sensations.

It must have been what Sissy saw happening between Mom and Dad as they stood at the sink, Dad slamming into Mom as she spied upon them. Maybe it wasn't happening exactly the way Sissy described it to me earlier. But I didn't have time to ponder that now. I only wanted to feel the incredible sensations coursing through my body. I forgot about Dad fucking Mom for the moment. I wanted Sissy -- wanton and wet and groaning for more--like that bitch in heat.

For a few seconds, I slacked off my thrusts, to feel Sissy's body reacting to those sensations -- she didn't miss a beat and took over, slamming into me and moaning with obvious enjoyment. Undulating waves of pleasure doused her body. I let her take control and soon felt my dick explode inside her. She felt its searing lava flow through her. Groaning in response, her thighs squeezed my cock, taking every burst, and then milking the last remnants of my seed out of me.

Her orgasm swept over her, but she kept driving against me. I was surprised my cock stayed hard as she continued to use me. I became her tool until her high-pitched voice cried out as her body shuddered violently against me. She came again, and her body shook incredibly stronger than before, finally folding under the intensity of that last orgasm.