'Irish Twins' Home Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmallord
dmallord
399 Followers

My arms caught her by the hips, as she slumped. I latched onto her, as though she was a ragdoll, and swept her up into my arms. Those gorgeous hazel eyes were rolled up into her head--only the whites of her eyeballs appeared beneath those rapidly fluttering eyelids. That lithe tennis-honed body twitched in spasms lying in my arms. Sissy looked like a woman with palsy. I carried her to the living room and laid her on the couch, amazed at how her perspiration-drenched body had responded. Her breathing had been so intense, but that eased, as her eyes refocused. Andreanna returned to life, like someone waking up from a groggy dream-ladened sleep.

"You, okay, Sissy?"

"Yes, that ... was ... amazing. I felt ablaze inside, Andy. Soaked outside, dripping, yet I was on fire. I could feel my body tensing when I came, like an explosion went off inside me. Roman candle fireworks flashed behind my eyelids for a few moments ... I lost track ...."

"Sissy, you passed out ... probably from being bent over for so long." I picked up where she left off. Then as an afterthought, I chucked, "Or just from being so well ... fucked."

As her eyes became more focused, my wet-dream-come-true lifted her head and smiled. Her slender fingers moved up tenderly, stroking my cheek.

"Thank you, Andy," she sighed, "for following through on your promise. I would have been embarrassed if you had said no."

"I should be thanking you, Sissy." I'm glad this happened. I know we promised to always be truthful between us, but ... sometimes you can't tell someone everything ... you know? I'm glad you got excited by watching Mom and Dad and dared to bring it up."

"Is that your way of saying you have wanted to fuck me for a long time but were afraid to say so, Andy?"

I chuckled at her forthrightness. She never was the bashful one. "Yes, Sissy, it is," I answered, making it a clear and easy-to-understand reply. No innuendos; it wasn't necessary; we had burned that bridge in the kitchen, naked and embroiled in our first sexual experience together, just a few minutes ago.

"Andy, I've ... wanted to tell you the same thing. I kept trying to make it happen since my birthday, but the timing didn't work out. But today, it did. Watching Dad and Mom this morning made me so ... wet and horny. My hormones must have been on overdrive all this week. I was ... making use of Mom's birthday present to get off every day since last month. It got to the point that every orgasm was some fantasy version of doing it with you while probing myself with my new dildo."

"You have a dildo?" I asked incredulously.

Andreanna's eyes darted to mine. She took in my wide-eyed look. My innocent question evoked laughter, as her breasts jiggled against my chest. Finally, she gained a bit of self-control and responded, "You're lucky your cock doesn't need batteries. Andy, maybe now, I might not need to use my dildo as much."

Her banter was followed by wrapping her arms around me in a soft embrace and pressing her bare flesh against mine, as we stretched naked on the couch. The cool dampness of her mons pressed against my sticky-coated cock, a reminder that her body had been soaked as we crossed a taboo bridge in the kitchen.

"No, that's not right. I'm lucky because my sister thinks my cock is better than her dildo," I snickered. "So ... we can do this again, Sissy? You want to ...."

"Yes, my prince, we have the whole summer -- home alone -- and this," Andreanna whispered, as she reached between us to adjust my growing woody, "is a nicer belated-birthday present than the one in the drawer of my bedside table, Andy."

"And my Irish twin, what sexy present did Mom gift you for your eighteenth birthday? She did give you a secret one, too, right?"

I blushed and stammered, knowing I had to own up to hiding that in violation of our agreement not to keep secrets from one another. "Mom ... gave me the password to the WIFI," I replied, letting that sink into place as my hand roamed down to the still-sticky patch between her legs.

"You ... have the password?" she breathed out the question, knowing I had just stated that. The implication dawned on her, widening her eyes. At that moment, she knew I had access to all the adult channels and full Internet access in my room.

"You've been able to see ... sex on cable for nine months and didn't tell me -- you bastard," she teased. At least, I think she was teasing. Her words came with a smile, as she slipped that forbidden word back into play. "YOU have to share!" she chortled.

Snuggled together, our hands roamed and explored one another's bodies. While latching onto my sticky, swelling cock again, she cringed and blurted out, "Yucky!" realizing how icky it felt holding onto a wet, slimy cock that had just been inside her. "We need a bath," she giggled. But that didn't stop her, as she grabbed my butt and pulled us together for a long, sensual kiss.

"Now, what will we do about what I saw this morning between Mom and Dad? It looked and sounded bad ... and even though we did it, too ... I think Daddy was hurting her. He slammed her much harder. And she was screaming in protest."

"Sissy, I'm not sure what to do ... let's give it some thought and talk about it again before they come home. Sound like a plan?" I hadn't seen the kitchen scene like Andreanna, but I had watched some videos online that were pretty rough. Like a Timex watch, it seemed a woman could take a pounding and keep on ticking -- at least on a porn screen. Was what Sissy witnessed a worse version of that?

"Sure, Andy. After this, woody gets relaxed again; we need to get dressed and complete at least some of Mom's chore list anyway ... to make it look like we spent the day working. ... But we need to reserve some afternoon chore time for making my bed, after I show you how my secret birthday present works." She smiled as she spoke, arching her eyebrows with a knowing look.

I liked that look. I'd never been fond of making my bed, but it instantly became a new interest, as I pressed my swollen cock against her mons again. She mewed and lifted her leg over my hip bone, giving me easier access. Straightened out on the couch, we made the comfortable position last as long and leisurely as possible. Sissy found it much more enjoyable than bent over at the sink. We kissed and shared some deep French kissing more passionately than on any date. I guess that came from having just enjoyed Sissy in the kitchen, or maybe it was being released from that taboo inhibition of brother and sister fulfilling love.

Ardor eventually got the better of Sissy, and she shifted into position on top of me. It seemed the fair thing to do. My kitchen battering ram had enjoyed that session; time now for her to enjoy being in the saddle as I told her about a couple of scenes I'd watched of cowgirl riding ... it added enjoyment that came from handling those bouncing pears. Sissy seemed to enjoy my wandering hands, too, especially when my fingers re-located to her slit and found her clit again.

It was well past noon before we both felt a slight bit of guilt ... over Mom's yet-to-be-started list of chores.

____________________

Work Day's End

"How did the interviews go today, honey? Did anyone seem to stand out as a rising star with porn potential?" Doris chuckled, on the ride home from the film studio. Her day had been spent in the office revising scripts and she missed the interview sessions. Some scripts she worked on were interesting, and some were so porn 101 that they required complete rewriting.

Meanwhile, Hank managed a few interviews and filled the time between them to train two new staffers on A-Roll and B-Roll digital camera functions. He gave the greenhorns a rudimentary intro into the digital editing suite, not that they would edit. Still, they needed to know how their recordings fed into the final product. With limited staff, the two also helped set up staging areas for their first production -- assuming they would finally hire actors. They had that greenhorn smirk on their faces, as they maneuvered cameras and sound boom mics around for practice in a knock-down bedroom designed for -- filming porn -- using a sex doll, as the subject. Hank understood that the first week of recording would have many shaky hands camera scenes to edit out, as both were first timers.

"Well, honey, those interviews were ... awkward, to say the least. Hadn't given much thought to them previously. I didn't expect to see ... you know, people we know show up for interviews. I could feel my face blush just sitting across from our elementary-school counselor and asking her how she felt about getting double-penetrated by two house repairmen. Seems ... she liked the idea."

"Mrs. Wilkes?" Doris yelped.

"Yep. Sweet Mrs. Wilkes, who knew, huh?"

"Anybody else get your interest, honey?" Doris asked, still smiling over the thoughts of Mrs. Wilkes conducting another first day of school, 'What did you do for your summer vacation?' lesson and having to share her own activities.

"Well, sure ... there was one -- Heidi."

"Heidi, as in Heidi, the head cheerleader, Heidi?" Dori's eyes lit up with a grin.

Hank, a bit nervous, cleared his throat and sheepishly replied, "Yeah. But she's not the head cheerleader anymore, now that she's graduated ...." He glanced over to check out how Doris took the news.

"Gave her a job, did you ... and she's going to be giving 'head' in this summer job, right?" Doris smirked. She enjoyed needling Hank over that little minx. Heidi had pushed Hank's buttons in film production class throughout the past year, flashed her big tits, and practiced her coquette lines, knowing he wouldn't rise to the bait.

"Well, it's not like we have many applicants. Anybody living in the area isn't likely to want the notoriety, you know, Doris? Although, I did sign up two football players: the mayor's son, of all people, and the Justice of the Peace's boy -- the one that is as big as an oak tree. That should surprise Heidi, getting to act out scenes with guys she's been cheering on for the last four years. Hope you have a good script for that," Hank chuckled.

"Not for that, but that's an easy one to write. I'll put some DP into that as a favor for Heidi." Doris laughed at her bit of twisted humor. There was a sense of payback in her tone.

"However, I did spend the day revising that awful one you picked out this morning; to try out the kitchen scene. Don't get me wrong, honey, I liked your part -- you did just fine!" Doris grinned. She glanced over at the smile on Hank's face, pleased that it appealed to his male ego.

Wonder what those kids are telling their parents about part-time summer work?" Doris mused, as they drove into their neighborhood.

Hank laughed at that inquiry. "Doris, they have a cover for that. The company is telling them to say they work for a non-profit charity, as telephone solicitors in our call center. On paper, the business is called, 'Charitable Services for Homeless Animals, LLC.' As far as anyone in town knows, it's just a windowless old warehouse out on the edge of town. And their paychecks carry that same stuff. They should be fine, if they don't go bragging about what they are getting paid to do, and enjoying it."

"So, what did you come up with for the script rewrite we acted out in the kitchen this morning, babe?"

"Okay, I trashed most of the plot and came up with this new scenario. It's about two Irish twin teenagers who are home alone for the summer while their parents are off working .... The young girl turns eighteen and secretly has the hots for her brother. And he secretly wants to get it on with her, too." Doris related the plot as Hank drove.

"Sounds familiar ..." Hank mused, as he parked in their driveway.

"Yes, it does, doesn't it?" Doris paused, as she thought about it for a moment, too, right before getting out of the car.

"Anyway, we use the opening scene like this morning's kitchen setting. Only the girl wakes up, goes down to the kitchen, witnesses the doggie scene, get aroused, and heads back up to wake up her brother to tell him about it, thinking the parents are having a mid-life crisis and fighting over who controls the household ...

"She gets an idea to lure her brother into re-enacting the kitchen sex scene, and well, they fuck like minks until their parents come home and catch them in the act.

"Sounds promising ... guess Heidi role-plays the lead girl, and we still need to test the two guys to see how well they can read lines. I'm rooting for the oak tree-sized football player. I'd like to see Heidi's face as she gets that reveal."

"Read? I'm not thinking about how well they can read. It's how well they can ... fuck!" Doris chuckled, as she turned the key to the front door and stepped inside.

Neither Hank nor Doris had any inkling of what was in store for them as they walked through that door ... however, they had their suspicions when they found the kids' nightwear lying in a pile on the kitchen floor. Emanating from upstairs, they heard sounds of moans and box springs squeaks. It had all the makings of a familiar movie script scene -- porn-story style.

_________~___________

Thank you for reading my submission. Please, vote by clicking on the appropriate star level that best evaluates this story. I enjoy comments and use them frequently in corrections and improvements on my subsequent work.

DMallord

dmallord
dmallord
399 Followers