Iris's Fiancés Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the kiss was over and he and Caitlin were being pushed together, this time Barry being the one to lick her face, although he looked very awkward and apologetic about it. Then they kissed, and it was better than ever before as they were both tasting Iris's cum in the process.

Iris glanced over to the clock while her fiancés were making out. She then cursed herself for being selfish and letting Caitlin spend so long in between her legs. It had felt amazing, but she didn't have nearly as much time as she'd been hoping for to properly return the favour to Caitlin.

However she didn't care how late they all were going to be, they weren't leaving this room until Caitlin had cum at least once. Luckily she could think of one quick way to make her girl cum, and it started by sliding her hands over Caitlin's body, much sooner than she would have liked sliding down in between her legs. Although on the bright side Iris then grinned at the extreme amount of wetness she found there.

This caused Caitlin to gasp into the kiss with Barry, and then pull away from him and look questioningly at Iris. Before she could ask anything, or notice the time, Iris kissed her. That kiss was soft at first, but as it became clear Caitlin was trying to pull away to ask her questions Iris followed her lips and made the kiss rougher until it caused Caitlin to melt into it.

About the same time she pushed first one finger and then to into her female fiancé and started rubbing her clit with her thumb, much to Caitlin's clear delight. Caitlin was supersmart, and probably guessed they didn't have much time left, but thanks to Iris's underhanded tactics she seemed to no longer care as long as she got to cum.

When she was sure of that Iris broke the kiss, briefly spent some time worshipping Caitlin's neck, before whispering loud enough for Barry to hear into Caitlin's ear, "Baby, can Barry cum on our faces as I'm making you cum? Please? Mmmmm, I think that would be so hot. Please Cait, I want both of you to cum for me."

Caitlin blushed, but nodded her head, "Okay."

"Thanks babe." Iris grinned, giving her girl one more quick kiss before glancing over her shoulder at her man, "You think you can do this one yourself Bare? My hands are a little busy."

Barry smiled softly, "I should be okay."

"Good." Iris practically purred, turning her full attention back to Caitlin.

Kissing Caitlin again, mostly as a way to distract her but also because she just loved it, Iris gently rolled them over so they were both lying on their sides on the bed near to one of the edges, giving Barry room to stand over them. He was soon doing so, stroking that already hard cock of his again.

Of course, getting it hard again had never been difficult for her, but it had seemed particularly easy this morning and last night, another sign that this could possibly work out between them. Hey, a girl could dream, especially when things were going so well. For now though, Iris concentrated on what was important, namely making Caitlin cum for her.

Again this had been proven to be easy for her, especially lately, and Iris knew she could do it with just a couple of fingers. However she couldn't help wanting a big finish, and while this wouldn't be her first choice if she had more time she knew it would still make Caitlin cum extra hard.

So once they were comfortably laying on their sides Iris added a third finger into Caitlin's pussy, swiftly followed by a fourth. The third was fairly inconspicuous as that was a common occurrence, and rubbing her thumb against Caitlin's clit helped distract her lover, but then Caitlin let out an apprehensive and suspicious cry as Iris slipped in that fourth finger, and then again when she tucked her thumb into Caitlin's cunt.

Iris then broke the kiss and asked softly, "Is this okay?"

There was a brief pause, and then Caitlin blushed and nodded, "Yeah... I guess."

After giving Caitlin a few more seconds to object Iris got Barry's attention by calling out to him, "Look Bar... look how wet Caitlin is? How much she wants this? Wants us?"

Caitlin cried out as after only a few more seconds Iris pushed forwards, burying the rest of her hand inside her. It wasn't exactly easy, but it was a lot easier than the first time they had done this, back when Caitlin had been terrified that it would hurt too much and be unpleasant.

It still hurt a little, especially when Iris's knuckles stretched the entrance to her pussy extremely wide, but it was so worth it for the feeling of Iris inside her like that when her entrance gave way and allowed her to slide inside her. That, and the pleasure of being so full and stretched, Caitlin continuing to whimper and cry out as Iris officially began to fist her.

"You see Barry? You see how much she can take? Isn't she perfect? Mmmmm, isn't Caitlin Snow the perfect little bottom?" Iris teased her male fiancé, then before he could answer pushed her female fiancé, "You are, aren't you Caitlin? No, don't just nod. Say it! Tell me what you are!"

"I'm ... I'm the perfect little bottom." Caitlin blushed in embarrassment, but quickly added, "I'm your bottom Iris. Mmmmm, your perfect little bottom."

"God damn right you are!" Iris beamed, kissing Caitlin's face, "You're my good little bottom. My beautiful little bottom. My hot little bottom."

This continued for a little while, and Caitlin honestly wasn't sure whether it was for her benefit or Barry's. Probably both, because while those words embarrassed her they also turned her on an obscene amount, and they clearly did the same to Barry given the look on his face and how hard he was jacking off.

And it was so wrong, but more than anything Caitlin wanted to be Iris's, and those possessive words which reinforced Caitlin's very willing submission to her fiancé just had the infamous Killer Frost melting. Or maybe exploding was more accurate, those words and the constant fisting racing Caitlin towards climax.

Clearly to send them both over the edge Iris started whispering words of love and devotion to both of them. And just for Caitlin's benefit sped up the force and pace of the fisting. She even began pulling back far enough to stretch her entrance again, and then pushing in deeper than what felt like ever before.

But mostly it was the words which made Caitlin cum, and it was the same for Barry, who came more or less at the exact same time as her. As a result shot after shot of sticky white cum covered first her face, then Iris's, Barry clearly trying to keep the majority on Iris after the first blast, although Caitlin wasn't sure who's benefit that was supposed to be for.

It really didn't matter, because soon Caitlin and Iris were licking the cum off each other's faces and then kissing each other, sharing the cum just like before. Except of course Iris's hand was inside Caitlin's cunt at the time, the kiss lasting for longer as it made Caitlin's climaxes that much more powerful.

Then Iris slowly pulled her fist out of Caitlin and the two female lovers shared Caitlin's cum, again taking it in turns to lick something clean before kissing each other. Then they both took it in turns to kiss Barry again, before sadly this wonderful morning had to be brought to an end, first The Flash, damn his speed, getting dressed and leaving followed by the girls, all three of them nervous of what would happen next in their relationship.

12