Iris's Fiancés Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, would you guys be willing to do more?" Iris asked in a rush, before explaining herself, "Cause recently it's all been about me, and I understand, and it's sweet, and I love being the focus. But I... I'd really like it if it was someone else's turn. I mean, we can start out slow. No pressure. It's just that... I... I..."

As the usually confident Iris West stammered and then trailed off her lovers watched her with a gentle smile on their faces, then Caitlin blurted out, "Take off your shirt."

Quickly Barry went from smiling at Iris to smiling at Caitlin, which caused the scientist to blush and lower her gaze. Her embarrassment was adorable, but Barry was worried that she also felt ashamed, as was obvious by how she looked like she was going to take it back.

Before she could Barry started unbuttoning his shirt. He could literally do this in a flash, but this wasn't about speed. No, this was about seduction, so he slowly undid each of those buttons, paused and then pulled back the shirt to reveal his abs. He pulled the rest off faster, but not by much, as she enjoyed the attention of the two girls looking at him lustfully.

Then unfortunately Caitlin seemed to 'come to her senses' and she started to apologise, "I'm sorry, I know I've seen you shirtless countless times, but that's always just to treat your wounds and check your body. But not, you know check out your body? And I can be professional. Shut off that part of my brain and concentrate on the task at hand. But..."

"The Flash looks pretty damn good with his shirt off." Iris grinned knowingly.

"Yeah he does..." Caitlin said without thinking, before she blushed a bit because of it.

Before Caitlin could apologise again Barry decided to defuse the situation by asking deliberately cocky, "So, I took off my shirt. Doesn't that mean it's your turn?"

That got the kind of amused chuckle Barry was aiming for, but to his surprise Caitlin quickly wiped the smile off her face and then slowly pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her bra clad breasts. There was then a brief pause, and then Caitlin cautiously reached behind herself and undid her bra.

She grabbed it before it could fall, which initially Barry thought was to tease him, but then he saw the look on her face and it was clear that she was hesitating out of nervousness more than an intent to arouse. Although almost instantly she relaxed as Iris slowly approached her, and almost the exact same incident Caitlin allowed her bra to fall down to her feet Iris pressed into her body from behind and cupped Caitlin's perky little titties.

"Killer Frost looks pretty damn good with her shirt off, don't you think Flash?" Iris grinned, calling back to her earlier words.

"Yes." Barry mumbled an agreement.

"I love these tits." Iris confessed, gently tweaking them before going right back to massaging the flesh surrounding them, getting some nice little moans and gasps out of Caitlin in the process, "I love licking them, sucking them, mmmmm, or just playing with them just like this. This one time, I tied Caitlin up and sucked them for hours until she was literally crying for relief. God, she came so hard that night."

"I always do." Caitlin moaned, as much for Barry's benefit as to kiss Iris's ass, "You always make me-"

"Shhhhh, just relax and enjoy baby." Iris pushed, continuing the gentle manipulation of Caitlin's tits for a few long seconds before pushing her right hand slowly downwards, "Of course, Caitlin's got something else that I love licking and sucking."

Even if it hadn't been obvious what she was talking about by the time she had finished speaking Iris's hand had finished travelling down Caitlin's flat stomach and was pushing into the other girl's pants, causing Caitlin to let out a loud pleasure filled cry. That sound alone, combined with Iris slowly pushing her hand into Caitlin's pants, would have been more than enough to make Barry's dick hard.

Or maybe it had been before, and he had just been too distracted to notice. But he was definitely noticing now, especially as he could just about see Iris's hand go to work on Caitlin through those pants, making sure that Caitlin was constantly whimpering, crying out and moaning with pleasure.

Iris knew she had to tread carefully, because even though Caitlin's pussy was wonderfully wet, and she could see Barry's dick practically bursting out of his pants, she could practically taste their nervousness, especially Caitlin's. But they were beyond the point of no return, and either she would pushed them too far, or more likely and more ironically too fast, and they would back out of doing anything with each other, and maybe back out of this whole agreement between them.

Or Iris would get what she wanted. Which meant she would get to see Caitlin and Barry fuck. Both of her fiancés, fucking in front of her very eyes, oh yes, that's exactly what Iris wanted right now. She wanted that more than anything.

While foreplay between two girls to turn on a guy was a bit of a cliché Iris certainly couldn't argue with the results, as The Flash seemed more than ready to go and they had his undivided attention. Of course this was actually more about turning on one of the girls, and to her credit Iris had succeeded in that, perhaps even before she even touched Caitlin's pussy.

It was also notable that Caitlin was as ready as she'd ever be once Iris started sliding her fingertips up and down her pussy lips, but that wasn't enough for Iris. No, she just had to slide a finger into that tight, wet and welcoming little fuck hole. Which to be fair Caitlin seemed very happy about given the way that she cried out in pleasure, both from the finger being pushed inside her, and everything else.

"Yeah, there's that tasty little treat." Iris purred softly against Caitlin's ear, while making sure her voice was loud enough for both of them to hear, "Oh yes, I just love eating this pretty little pussy. I love to slide my tongue over it nice and slowly at first, tease it. Then suck Caitlin's cute little clit, mmmmm, and drink her juices straight from the source, before sliding my tongue into her. Fuck her with it until she cums in my mouth and all over my face. Ohhhhhh God, and I love using my fingers just like this. Finger her little cunt, like when I touch myself, and it's so much better, because it's giving pleasure to someone I love. Making them whimper and moan for me. And quiver. Oooooooh yessssss Caitlin, quiver in my arms as I finger fuck your hot little fuck hole."

The combination of those words and actions were definitely having the desired effect of turning on her lovers, but they almost seemed to be doing too good a job. Caitlin seemed ready to cum already, or at least beg for the privilege, and Barry seemed ready to jizz his pants. They had proven to have more stamina than that, but just to be on the safe side Iris took a break from her words and slowed down the force of her thrusting.

Although that was also for her benefit, as her own words and actions had also been doing too good a job at turning her on, and she wasn't even the one being touched. At least not directly. But just a little rubbing of her pussy against Caitlin's backside through their clothes was enough to get her just a bit too hot and bothered. Of course she didn't want to lose her momentum, so maybe about a minute later she picked up where she left off.

"But it's not just my tongue and a few fingers. No, my girl can take my whole hand inside her tough little pussy. And my toys. Oh yes, I just love proving what a total bottom Caitlin is by taking a toy cock and shoving it deep into my girlfriend's cunt. Mmmmm, fuck her with it real good, until she is cumming all over it like the hot little bitch she is." Iris continued, adding a second finger along the way and then during a brief pause using one hand to push Caitlin's pants and panties down to expose what exactly she was doing to her, "Would you like that Barry? Would you like to stick your dick in Caitlin's cute little cunt? Look at it Barry! Doesn't it look hot, and wet, and fuck-able?"

It was a minute or two of using two fingers on Caitlin before Iris said that last part, and she cheated a little bit by rubbing the other girl's clit just before it to make sure that Caitlin would be extra turned on for it. Then while she was speaking she pulled her fingers almost all the way out and used them to pull apart Caitlin's cunt, exposing the hot, wet entrance which seemed to be just aching to be used.

This caused Caitlin to tense up, gasp and adorably blush, but to Iris's delight she didn't protest. And Barry definitely didn't. No, The Flash stared at Killer Frost's needy fuck hole, his cock clearly aching to enter it. Now all Iris had to do was make sure he did.

"Well Barry, would you like to fuck it?" Iris pushed softly, before reassuring him, "You know what I want you to say, but don't say it unless you really mean it."

There was a brief hesitation and then Barry answered, "Yes."

"Take off your pants." Iris grinned, slipping her fingers back into Caitlin as Barry did as she was told, revealing himself to the girls. Then after almost a minute of fingering Iris gently pushed, "What about you Caitlin? Do you want this?"

"Only if you take off your clothes, and stay behind me." Caitlin moaned, "Oh yes, I don't think I can do this unless I can feel your naked body pressed against me."

"We can do that." Iris chuckled, pulling her fingers out of Caitlin and then pushing them into Caitlin's mouth. Then after giving Caitlin about a minute to thoroughly clean those fingers she slapped the other girl's behind and ordered her, "Go wait for me on the bed. I'll join you in a second."

Quickly Caitlin did as she was told as Iris walked over to Barry, who sheepishly greeted her, "Hi."

"Hi." Iris grinned, before falling to her knees in front of him. Then she quickly raised an eyebrow, "What? I can't have you sliding into my girl dry. Mmmmm, no, I want to make sure both of you love this."

Barry let out a soft groan just from the feeling of Iris wrapping a hand around his dick and then slowly beginning to stroke it while she was speaking. Thanks to the verbal and physical warning he just about avoided letting out a unmanly high-pitched cry, and instead let out a deep manly one, as Iris lowered her head and took the first few inches of his cock into her mouth.

Iris then gave them a chance to just enjoy the sensation, before she began gently sucking his dick while she continued to stroke it, causing Barry to let out a long moan, which he felt mostly turned out right. Which was the same when Iris started to slowly take more of his cock into her mouth.

Although he knew that Iris didn't care about what kind of sounds he made during sex Barry couldn't help but be embarrassed by them, and try to control them, and considering Caitlin was here now it just pushed him to try and control himself even more.

Of course that only made it harder, especially considering what was about to happen, Barry actually finding himself tearing his eyes away from the perfection which was Iris West on her knees in front of him and sucking his dick just so he could look over at Caitlin and see the same nervous but excited expression on her face which was probably on his.

Although his eyes couldn't help wander to the rest of her body, especially the most inviting part of it right now. Especially as Caitlin was being brave enough to spread her legs for him so he could see how wet she was.

Just when he didn't think his friends could get any more bold Caitlin further surprised him by sliding a hand down to her twat and gently start rubbing it invitingly, making herself let out a soft moan. God, why do girls sound so good when they did that? And look so much better when they masturbated? Or maybe that was just his inner obnoxious straight guy talking?

Whatever the case for almost a full minute Barry was completely captivated by Caitlin, especially as she started getting more into it, cupping her full tits in the other hand and adding another finger into the mix while rubbing her clit with her thumb, and God, he had never wanted her more. Especially when she gave him a look of lust. Or more accurately, them.

Then Iris started pushing him into her throat, and he just couldn't help let out a high-pitched cry, which didn't sound manly at all. Luckily it was followed by a very deep groan as Iris held that position for a few long seconds, before coming up for air. She then repeated the process, every bob of her head threatening to take him all the way, and Barry wasn't sure he could avoid cumming if she did.

However she didn't, instead using her hands to spread the saliva down to the lower half of his cock while choosing to tease him by almost taking his full length, but not, before finally getting to her feet and grinning at him wickedly as she leaned in for a kiss, only to deny him at the last second.

In between that last part she whispered, "Come on Flash, I want you to fuck my girlfriend."

Caitlin could vividly remember when the idea of watching Iris sucking Barry's cock would have been heart-breaking, and before that just plain weird, but now it was almost a 100% turn on. The only thing putting a damper on it was her jealousy, although it wasn't jealousy over it happening at all, but a deep desire to be in the place of one of them.

Mostly Barry so that Iris could be the one going down on her needy cunt, but Caitlin also craved to be on her knees in front of The Flash so she could give the superhero the thank you blow job she used to secretly fantasise about giving him. She was fantasising about it now, focusing on that rather than the promises of something even better so she wouldn't overwhelm herself.

Sure enough though Team Flash's perfect couple, West Alan, the two amongst them who were destined to be together with no one else, suddenly turned their attention to her with shameless desire in their eyes, almost making Caitlin cum on the spot. Surprisingly it was Iris who closed the distance first, Barry moving incredibly slowly by his standards so Iris could get in position, and he could be rewarded with a show.

That show of course was Iris getting on top of Caitlin in kissing her softly, the two girls just enjoying making out for a few long minutes while the black girl's hand replace the white girl's in gently touching her twat. Then without stopping the touch, although sadly breaking the kiss, Iris slipped around behind Caitlin, her wet cunt and her tits pressed into her back, just the way Caitlin wanted it.

After pressing a kiss to her girl's forehead Iris told her man, "Fuck her Barry! Fuck her now."

Barry crawled in between Caitlin's legs, bit his lip, then cautiously asked her, "Are you sure you oooooohhhhh Goooodddddd..."

Before he could get close to finish speaking Caitlin reached down, grabbed his cock and began stroking it, causing his words to get lost in a moan. Then she pressed the tip against Caitlin's pussy and gave it a little nod. She tried to follow that up with verbal confirmation, but she was just a little too overwhelmed at that moment, and before she could find the willpower he started pushing inside her, causing her to let out a loud cry of pleasure, followed by a moan.

Which seemed to be enough for even her cautious friend, Barry slowly beginning to push himself inside her, the combination of her own wetness and Iris's saliva meaning there was absolutely no pain whatsoever, only wonderful pleasure, even as the last few inches slipped inside her.

Once he was all the way inside her Barry did pause for maybe a full minute, giving Caitlin a chance to get used to it and for both of them to savour the moment. Or more accurately, all three of them, Caitlin never able to forget that Iris was right there with her every step of the way, meaning that she was surrounded by two people who deeply desired her.

Evidence of which came as Iris continued gently touching her, and whispering encouragement, while Barry started to slowly pull himself out of her and then pushed back in and then repeat the process, officially beginning to fuck her. The Flash was fucking her! Her dear friend and maybe now sort of boyfriend Barry Allen was fucking her pussy with his big hard cock, while Iris West not only let it happen, but encouraged it.

"Yessssssss, fuck me! Mmmmm, just like that, ooooooh just like that, oh Barry! Caitlin! Fuck!" Iris swore, feeling wonderfully overwhelmed by what was happening, but gradually making more sense, "Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, fuck her little pussy with that big hard cock! Oh fuck yeah Barry, I love watching you fuck my fiancé! I love it! Mmmmm, I love it when my male and female fiancés fuck in front of me. It makes me so fucking hot! That's it, mmmmm, nice and slow. There's no rush Barry, ooooooh yeahhhhhhh, no rush at all. Go nice and slow. Make love to Caitlin nice and slowly while your fiancé watches. Ooooooh fuckkkkkkk yeahhhhhhh!"

Iris had a vague idea of what she was saying, knew that the most important thing was it was positive, but honestly right now she was just lost in the sight of Barry's cock sliding in and out of Caitlin's cunt. Just as she had been lost in watching that cock initially disappearing into that cunt.

Which she knew should be heart-breaking for her, as it was literally her fiancés cheating on her right in front of her, but that wasn't how she saw it at all. No, this was her fiancés making love because of her. Because that's what she wanted them to do, and after a little push from her, now it was what they wanted to do. What they were doing together, Iris very much involved the whole time, and not just with her words, but with her actions.

Most of those actions concentrated on her beloved Caitlin, as she was the easiest target, and those tits of hers were just begging for attention. Which Iris was only too happy to give, especially as now both hands were free to cup them at the same time and play with those little nipples.

But she was also able to slide her hands around Caitlin's soft body which was pressing against Barry's harder one, Iris very much loving the contrast between them as she started going back and forth. And sometimes, she even squeezed Barry's ass, than later pushed it back and forth in some unnecessary encouragement once the hard fucking began. But mostly, she stuck to the gentle caressing.

One other thing that Iris couldn't resist doing was rubbing her own body more firmly against Caitlin's, teasingly at first, but then with increasing intensity later on. She just couldn't help herself, as much as she had promised this night would be about concentrating on Caitlin her own pussy burned with desire, and jealousy that it wasn't being taken by Barry's cock.

Or Caitlin's tongue. Or both. Oh God, there was just so much more they could do together as a three-way couple, Iris struggling not to let her mind wander too much on what might be and concentrate on what was. On the first time that Barry Allen officially fucked Caitlin Snow.

They were fucking in the 'traditional' way. The 'ordinary' way that some couples just prefer to stick too. Except of course, in this case Iris was clinging onto Caitlin's back like a spider monkey, still caressing the soft little body she was pressed up against, and there was a body on top of that one, meaning two bodies were pressing down against Iris, which was delighting her too much to be painful.

Oh yes, this was almost what some people would call 'normal', but Iris didn't want normal. Not any more. No, she wanted these two amazing people to be hers forever, and just as importantly be each others. For them to be a three-way couple and enjoy things like this all the time.

Caitlin had certainly never wanted that more than she did right now. Because she loved Iris West with all her heart, and loved everything they had done together, but honestly she had missed being with a man, and even considered herself straight with one very big exception rather than gay or even bi.