Iron Chains Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She froze when she felt me, hands still gripping the collar.

"I think you should tell us how you know Grenar's manor so well, and why you don't want to return to it," I purred, brushing hair from her cheek and tucking it behind her ear.

"I already told you." She was cautious now, powerless and restrained, the fire dimmer but not extinguished.

I could understand why Milo was so entranced. She was a rare beauty, and so unlike the women we were used to with her fair skin and wild hair. Her soft curves accentuated long legs that felt so nice against my own.

"But I think there's more to the story." I moved a knee between her own, forcing them open.

She struggled then, trying to ram her head into my broken nose, but I wouldn't be bested twice. Her hands tried to claw at my face after I dodged the headbut, and I caught her wrists, pinning them with one hand over her head. I let her struggle until she tired herself out. When she finally stopped, I patiently ground my cock into her hip and asked again.

"Tell me the whole story."

She closed her eyes, trying to shut me out. With a shaking breath, she answered.

"He... wanted to marry me. Still does. He brought me in from the street where I was offering aura readings in exchange for food. I thought he was kind at first, but I was blinded by hunger and hope." She growled the word, hope. "He kept me there, at his estate, spoiling me, lavishing me with gifts. He told me he had lost a daughter so I thought it was some kind of therapy for him, like he was adopting me. But then I saw how controlling he was. He wouldn't let me go on walks, or eat or sleep without his direct permission.

He showed me his collections of magical items. He showed me his collection of magical beasts, living and dead. He showed me how he could make them perform for him. And then he made me perform for him...

One night, he came to me and told me he wanted to marry me and... I laughed. I shouldn't have laughed. He was so angry..."

She shuddered beneath me and I saw a tear threaten to escape the corner of her eye. Without thinking, I reached up to wipe it away. Her eyes opened and it was my turn to freeze, thumb poised above her check.

"So you ran," I guessed. She nodded. "How did you get away?"

"Luck, mostly. And surprise."

"And then he found you again." Another nod.

"I'm sorry," I said and I meant it. "We will keep you safe and we won't let him catch you again, but we do need you to go in with us. I won't enter that labyrinth without someone who knows where to go, someone who can navigate."

I brushed my fingers against her neck below the iron, watching the bumps that rose on her skin. "Once we are there, I'll remove the collar and you will use your magic to locate him. Then, we will get out, far from his reach, and we will let you go."

She looked at me with hard eyes and I couldn't help the smirk that turned my lips. Her fire was adorable and it made my cock pulse. It made me want to stoke it just to watch it burn.

A throat was cleared behind us. I sighed. Milo alway had been the better man in this way.

Using my free hand, I picked up the discarded cuffs from my bag. She struggled hard when she saw them, thrusting her hips deliciously into my own as I held her down and cuffed one to her restrained wrist and the other to my own.

"What are you doing," she exclaimed when I finally released her, letting her up. She maneuvered into a crouch and found she couldn't move more than a foot away from me.

"So you don't get any ideas while we sleep."

~Bri~

It was a long night, chained to the giant. When I finally fell asleep, Chiron's warm body closer than I wanted, I dreamed of Rin.

The brother was in the same cell as before, fresh blood running down a cut on his forehead. His breaths were coming in rasps as he slumped against the damp stone wall. He looked more like Milo than Chiron, with lighter hair and a short, reddish beard.

He looked up, startling when he saw me there.

"You again," he said. I couldn't get a read on his reaction. He didn't seem disturbed or even surprised. I hadn't intended to enter his dream again, but somehow here I was. Was it him? Had he summoned me here somehow?

"Who are you," he asked calmly. "I know you're not my wife, even though you wear her face..."

"No. I'm not. I'm... with your brothers. They've asked me to help find you."

"Asked, did they? That doesn't sound like them at all. Usually they command or threaten."

"Yah, well. I'm not exactly in a position to refuse."

His head tilted curiously and he looked me over in a way that made me feel like he could see every inch of me, straight through my clothes. Uncomfortable under his gaze I asked, "Why am I here? Did you bring me here?"

"No. Did you not come here on your own?"

"No, I mean, maybe? I didn't intend to..."

His smile was intoxicating even on his damaged, swollen face. I felt my whole body flush at the sight of it.

"Hmm, maybe you were just thinking about the last time you were here?" He stood then, surprisingly stable on his feet. The cell was small and he was in front of me in only two steps. "I know I've been thinking about it. I haven't felt so good in months, and after the past week I needed the distraction. Maybe you did too?"

His hand reached up to brush my hair behind my ear, tracing my jaw, taking my chin gently in his hand as he leaned in. His breath brushed against my lips. "Maybe you still do?"

I knew I should step away, wake myself up, but there was something about him that just drew me in. My lips opened and my body leaned into him.

The smile returned to his lips just before he allowed them to press against my own. I deepened the kiss, pressing my tongue against his.

With the encouragement, Rin took control, swinging me around and laying me down on the stone floor. He pressed down over me, grinding his hardening cock against my mound. The slight friction made me bite back a moan. His smile was stunning and he moved down my body, pulling my skirt and underclothes off as he went.

My bottom half was bared to him, but even as my cheeks flared red, my skin buzzed at the anticipation of his touch. Gentle kisses grazed across my hips. His fingers teased my folds until they parted for him. A single finger dipped into my core while his head moved further down until his lips found something more interesting to kiss.

Lips wrapped around my clit sucking it into his mouth where his tongue waited. The contact made my hips buck and he took the opportunity to slip a second finger in to join the first. I could hear my own arousal as his fingers moved in and out. They curled up to massage a spot inside me. An unfamiliar pressure started to build but I was too far gone to consider it.

His tongue moved in tandem with his fingers. He picked up pace and pressure, holding me down with his free hand. When I finally came, I cried out, feeling the pressure inside me release in the most satisfying way. Alongside my own cries, I heard a deep chuckle.

His tongue and fingers left me and his body moved up my own. His shirt was soaking wet against my chest and he sat up to discard it.

"You soaked me," he chuckled.

"Sorry," I breathed, unsure exactly what I was apologizing for.

"It was beautiful," he whispered into my ear. His hands then went to his belt and his pants were pulled out of the way. His bare cock slid along my sex and his eyes turned to my chest. Pushing the fabric up to my neck, my breasts met cool air. My nipples were already hard and he took each one into his mouth, sucking and swirling his tongue around each in turn.

He lined himself up and pressed into me, stretching me. I was already so open from my own pleasure that there was not ache, just pleasure. His movements were smooth and firm. He picked up pace quickly and I felt my own pleasure rise with his. I felt the flared head of his cock at my entrance, stopping just before he left me and plunging back in.

He hit a wall deep inside of me just as his balls hit my ass. I was completely and perfectly filled.

The pressure built again, my muscles tensed with anticipation. His rhythm changed from stready to desperate as he came near his own end. I was so close to coming again.

BANG!

The crash of metal on metal pulled me from the dream, severing our connection. I shot up, eyes wide, breathing hard.

The night was silent except for my own breath and the rattle of my chains.

~Chiron~

I moved quickly when the witch woke, pulling her chains and gasping. On high alert, I looked around, trying to find whatever had caused the reaction. No bear, no wolves, no enemy. We were alone, Milo sitting on the edge of camp on watch.

"What? What is it," I whispered, unable to detect any immediate threats.

She was still gasping for breath. I dropped the knife I had grabbed when I woke, and used the hand to rub her shoulder, trying to help calm her down. I couldn't tell if it was helping.

"Sorry... it was... just a dream," she managed between breaths.

"Tell me about it." I don't know what made me ask. I hated it when Milo tried to tell me his dreams, but I could remember how I felt after my own nightmares. I often longed for someone to talk to.

Her gaze was one of embarrassment that she tried to mask with anger. Interesting... Maybe not a nightmare then.

"Were you dreaming of our brother again?" I let one eyebrow quirk up.

"No!" She answered too quickly. I leaned forward, catching her chained hand when she tried to pull away. Her eyes widened when she realized what I was doing, but it was too late. I smelled her arousal hanging heavy in the night air.

When she tried to lay back down and turn her back to me, I stopped her with the hand on her shoulder and chain on her wrist.

"I think you were," I smirked, close enough to blow a stray strand of hair off her cheek. "And I think you two have been up to no good. That brother of ours does have such an effect on women. But he didn't quite finish with you, did he?"

I saw it in the way her breath came short and her cheeks reddened. Her legs had unconsciously pressed together and she leaned into my warmth despite herself. She was unsatisfied.

The gentleman that I was, I decided not to leave the lady in distress. My hand moved under our shared blanket, down her body to her skirts, pressing between her closed thighs.

She let out a desperate little squeak and I felt her delicate hand wrap around my wrist. "Don't," she breathed. Even as she protested, her legs relaxed, giving my hand access.

"Are you sure?" I asked, lightly pressing my hand to her sex. Even through her skirt I could feel her heat.

"I-" She started. "I don't... know."

I leaned closer and purred in her ear. "It was very rude of Rin to abandon you in such a state, but I don't mind finishing what he started. Let me help you." I pressed my fingers further between her legs, feeling that her skirt was dampened. It made my cock rage.

Her breath hitched and her hips twitched toward me. I couldn't help smiling. There was something about a woman so lost to her own desperate need that made me feral.

A kinder man would have stopped. A better man would have left her alone. But I was not a good man. I was cruel and selfish, and I wanted to make this woman surrender to me.

My hands moved fast, one holding her still while the other moved her skirts under the blanket. She was so hot in my embrace. My fingers explored her folds and I was shocked by the moisture there. She was soaked.

She gasped when she felt me hand on her bare skin. Her brown wrinkled over her closed eyes, but she didn't try to stop me. I plunged two fingers into her core and her velvet walls gripped them. I pressed my thumb to the small node hidden in her hair.

It didn't take long before her body shuddered and her breath shook. Her hand had never left my wrist and its grip tightened as she came on my hand.

When her muscles relaxed, her hand fell to her side. I continued to gently massage her until her breathing became steady. When she was relaxed I fixed her skirt and pulled up the blanket that had shifted.

My cock raged in protest when I told her to, "get some rest. We have ground to cover tomorrow." I sat up and moved the blanket to completely cover the exhausted woman. She was already drifting off.

I waved to Milo who had been watching the whole thing, signaling that I would take over the watch. He nodded and went to his bedroll and I chuckled when I saw him adjust his pants.

There was no way I was getting any sleep after that, so I watched over our camp, listening to the crickets chirp, the fire crackle, and the steady breath of the sleeping woman beside me.

12