Iron Chains Pt. 03

Story Info
Training begins and the witch is used.
9.4k words
4.85
28.9k
21

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Rin~

Chiron returned late the next morning. I expected him to return drunk or looking like he had been in a fight, but he was oddly sober. If he had picked any fights, they would have been easy wins. I didn't spot any new bruises or dirtied clothes.

When he noticed me assessing him, he frowned and turned in his seat to face away from me. We sat together at the table with our newest companion, the four of us eating the eggs and toast that Milo had prepared.

I thought back to a couple hours earlier, when Bri had left Milo's room, looking more flushed than when she had entered it. The poor girl had no idea the appetites of the men she decided to dwell with. Even Milo, under his happy-go-lucky bravado had darker desires that he wasn't shy about indulging. She was probably safer trying her luck on the road, but I was also selfish. I might have argued that I was just trying to help a magic born in need, but in reality I selfishly didn't want to give her up just yet.

"What's the report?" I asked Chiron, who had returned with a message from our commander. I had Chiron send word of our status to the commander when we returned to the safehouse. I hadn't checked in for over a week while in Grenar's dungeon and my brothers hadn't informed him of my status in fear of being called off the rescue mission. The break in protocol wouldn't go unnoticed...

Chiron broke the seal on the rolled parchment and flattened it onto the table.

"We're being called back to camp," he said after reading. "We're expected in two days' time."

"Does it say why?" asked Milo, who had been smiling and humming all morning. At the news of our recall his mood sombered.

"The commander doesn't need to justify his orders," Chiron grunted. I spotted his flash of unease before it was replaced by a hard mask of indifference.

"Let's pack and be out within the hour."

"The witch?" Chiron didn't look at her. He hadn't looked at her since he returned from nearly breaking her neck.

"She comes with us," I said. "It isn't safe to leave her here alone. Is that ok with you?"

Bri noded warrily, glancing at Chiron and avoiding eye contact with Milo. Milo noticed and smirked at her red cheeks. He placed his hand over hers, patting it softly. She pulled away, hiding the hand between her thigh and her chair.

I pushed a feeling of reassurance into her mind. She looked at me and I felt a pang of guilt at the hope I saw in her eyes. Like most mages and any of the Brotherhood, deception came second nature to me, so I smiled softly and told her what she wanted to hear.

"We will keep you safe, Bri." But not from us.

~Bri~

This trip with the brothers was easier than the first even if it was toward the camp of the infamously violent Brotherhood. I was unchained and heading away from the lord's estate, that's what mattered. For the first time in a long time I had some hope for the future instead of just worrying about the day to day.

Milo made me nervous because I couldn't get a good read on him. I thought I had read him pretty clearly initially, but his actions from last night had me questioning everything about him. Chiron terrified me in a way that pulled at something deep inside I would rather ignore. But Rin was the reason I stayed. I didn't let my guard down fully, especially after what happened with Milo, but Rin did seem kind and he was willing to train me. That was more than anyone else had ever done for me. Now to wait for the other shoe to drop...

We traveled hard and stopped long after the sunset to water the horses and get some sleep. I suspected they would have ridden through the night if Rin wasn't still recovering from his injuries. When we came to a stop I nearly fell off the horse I shared with him and Rin wasn't fairing much better.

Moon shining and fire crackling, we sat across from each other, training. Our bodies were exhausted but our minds were still sharp. Chiron had disappeared, still in a mood, and Milo sat on the other side of our small camp, on watch.

"Control the scene," Rin was saying as he allowed me into his mind. I had been practicing entering and exiting his mind most of the day as we traveled. Entering another's consciousness was fairly easy. It was the getting back out that was the challenge.

I allowed myself to be pulled into his now familiar aura, opening my eyes to a mindscape that was not my own. We stood together in the living room of the safehouse, a place we both knew.

"I want you to take me somewhere I've never been," Rin instructed. "Gain control by controlling the landscape. You want the emotions and intent of my mind to follow instead of lead."

I focused on a memory that I often dreamed about. The breeze smelled of salt and sea life. Around us the room expanded until the walls and ceiling were gone and we stood on the shore line with bare feet sinking into soft sand. Sea birds called to each other and a small house sat just past the dunes.

"Very good," breathed Rin, sounding impressed. "Where are we?"

"My home, I think. It's the earliest memory I have and it feels like home. I'm not sure if it's totally real or if I've made parts of it up, but the ocean and sand are real, I know that."

"Hmm." Rin was silent for a moment, thinking.

"What?" I asked when he gave me an odd look.

"It's just, you don't look like most from the north sea. You're so fair and your eyes... I wouldn't have guessed it to be your home."

"Oh."

I'd never really thought about it. I knew I wasn't from this province, that I had been brought to the nuns as a child and left here. I had never seen much point in seeking out a family that didn't want me.

I felt Rin take control and shift the scene. We now stood in the mountains on a cliff that overlooked a valley of wooded farmlands.

"I grew up in this valley." Rin looked out, pointing to a portion of the land in the distance. "Just there, I was taught to lead a horse and plow. And there," he pointed to another area to the left, "I had my first kiss."

Moving closer to me, he placed a hand on my back directing my gaze with a hand just in front of my eyes. "Over there, I asked her to marry me and she told me no. Then I asked her again in that same spot every year for eight years until we turned sixteen and she finally said yes. I bought us land from her father over there and built us a house three years after that."

A memory flickered in front of us, a young Rin and a tall blond woman embracing in the threshold of a small log house. As fast as it appeared, it vanished and I knew Rin had pushed it away.

Gently I prodded him, curious about this man's past and the woman he loved. I knew it was tragic, whatever the story. I had seen the deep scars that darkened his aura.

"Then what happened?"

"Then someone decided they liked the look of our valley and they sent men to take it away."

The weather darkened and rain started falling. A small light stood out in the gloom and it took me a moment to realize it was a fire. Before long, multiple fires dotted the valley.

"They killed the ones who fought." He said darkly, watching the tiny building burn. "We watched them kill our neighbors and we surrendered. Elie wanted to fight but I made her stay by my side. They put us in chains and when we were subdued they took the women they wanted back into the houses still standing. There was nothing I could do to stop them. I had put myself at their mercy and they still took everything from us."

I heard a scream from behind us and turned toward it, startled. Out of the tree line, three men dragged two tied and naked prisoners. It was Rin and Elie, battered and bruised. Two of the men, wearing the thick leather armor of hired warriors, dragged the younger Rin to the edge of the cliff just beside us. The third guard pulled Rin's terrified wife beside him, laughing as she screamed and struggled.

Rin put a hand on my shoulder, stopping me from stepping toward them. "They burned our homes, took our land, and killed our friends and family. Then they taught me to fly."

A strangled gasp escaped my lips before my hand shot up to cover it. My other hand reached out uselessly toward the memory as I watched the soldiers lift Rin and Elie off the ground and shove them over the edge of the cliff. I ran forward, watching them fall. Near the bottom, one of the bodies disappeared while the other continued to fall, hitting the trees and rocks far below.

"Some skills are learned the hard way."

I felt his hands on me as soon as I realized the trap I had fallen into. Standing on the edge, my balance was off and with a hard shove, Rin sent my body over the side. The wind screamed past me and my stomach pulled tight as I free fell toward the trees below.

It's just in his head! Get out! I tried to pull myself out of the dream but my fear was rooting me to the memory. The trees rushed toward me, closer, closer.

Damn it, get out! I squeezed my eyes shut, yanking myself back into my own body right when I felt the branches snap against my falling body.

I opened my eyes with a scream, flailing, almost falling into the campfire. Rin caught me by the arm, which I yanked out of his grasp as soon as I was righted.

"What the fuck was that?!" I shouted at him, standing to get some distance. He was a sociopath!

"It was a lesson." Rin was infuriatingly calm.

"That wasn't a lesson! That was... What the fuck?!"

My heart was still racing, my stomach in knots.

"The world we live in is not gentle, Bri. It won't coddle you or let you take things slow."

He stood so we were face to face, taking my arms and pinning them to my side. I shook and twisted, trying to get free but he was stronger than me and I couldn't throw him.

"Let me go, Rin!" Anger overpowered my fear as I fought and the more I struggled the angrier and more frustrated I got. I felt salty tears burning my eyes. "Let me go!"

"You aren't strong. You aren't big. You aren't a skilled fighter. You have one strength, Bri, your mind. So use it. Make me stop."

Enraged, I pushed forward my intent, willing his hands to release. I had a small moment of victory when I felt his grip loosen, but it was short lived. He pushed me hard, sending me to the ground. Before I could get my feet back under me, Rin was on top of me, using his weight to hold me down.

His body pressed against my own, chafing against my breasts. I felt my nipples harden and a shot of desire rolled to my clit. His breath was in my ear and I heard it hitch as he ground his hardening cock into my closed thighs.

"I am your enemy, Bri. I will take what I want."

I changed tactics, using his desire against him instead of fighting it. I could see how it clouded his mind, so I encouraged it to cloud a little more. His cock grew large against me and his hands went to my breasts, pushing my back to the mossy ground.

I parted my legs and he took the bait, pushing his knees between them to spread me wider instead of keeping them pinned. Wrapping my legs around his back, I leaned up, as if to kiss him. His eyes were hooded and his breath hot against my lips. He leaned forward and I used the momentum to pull him down, rolling at the same time so that I sat on top of him.

When he made a move to retake control, I flooded him with arousal while grinding my hips into his. His arms fell to my sides and I took his wrists, pressing them to the ground and spinning to the side, disengaging our bodies so he laid on the ground breathing hard and I stood to the side above him.

His eyes opened again to focus on the sword I was pointing in his face.

"Can't say I've ever encountered a tactic like that before," he panted while trying to clear his clouded mind. "Good job."

"Men always get into trouble when they think with their dick." I said, feeling smug.

"So do the women," he smirked, pushing the sword to the side with two fingers. "Don't start something you can't finish."

I moved the blade back into position, pointing at his left eye, but I had to hold it with both hands and had no real intention to use the foreign weapon. Rin knew this and grabbed the sword by the blade, yanking it out of my hands and tossing it to the side.

Disarmed and off balance, he wrestled me back down to the ground. Without the element of surprise, he easily overpowered me. When I was once again on my back, a hard cock pressed to my stomach, I gave in knowing he wouldn't let me win again.

"Fine, I get it, I relent. Now let me up."

His eyes sparkled with victory, like he had enjoyed our struggle. "Not many people have been able to get the better of me like that. You really have so much potential." His hands caressed my body, sending goosebumps down my sides.

"If you relent, then I think I've earned my prize."

"Prize?" I asked warily. My body thrilled at the ideas that went through my mind.

He leaned in, taking my mouth with his. His tongue invaded when I gasped, opening my mouth to his. I gave in almost immediately.

When he broke away we were both panting again. "Did you influence me to do that?" I asked, surprised at my own actions.

"Unlike some of us, I would never bend the will of a woman in that way."

My eyes narrowed at his accusation.

"Now stay still so I can claim my prize."

I opened my mouth to object but it melted on my tongue when I felt his lips caress my neck. His hands kneaded my breasts through my shirt. When his head moved down, he could see my hardened nipples poking through the fabric.

A thumb moved up to stroke over the hard bud and I gasped, my chest rising to meet his hand. He watched, emboldened by my reaction, and moved a hand down to my skirt. It dipped under the hem, moving back up my thigh. I instinctively closed my legs, but he pressed through, dipping a finger into the moisture that had gathered there.

"I've been thinking of you ever since you came to me in that cell." The whisper sent chills across my whole body. His caress weakened my conviction and my thighs spread open. "I can't stop wondering what your face looks like when you peak, what you would feel like wrapped around me..."

My heart was beating out of my chest. It was one thing to be taken this way in a dream. It was another thing entirely in the physical world.

His finger moved past my moisture to my clit.

"Stop," I gasped, but at the same time my hips moved to meet his hand.

He stopped and I moaned softly. My body wanted this, but was I really this person? My clit screamed, yes!

"Stop?" Rin hovered over me, reading my body, knowing I was conflicted.

"...I... no. Don't stop-"

I pressed a hand to my mouth to muffle the moan when his hand moved, circling my clit and pressing a finger through my folds. I was soaked.

He pulled away again and I raged. Was he really going to make me say it again?!

"Don't stop!"

Rin laughed, leaning back to pull apart his pants. "I wouldn't dare."

Leaning back onto me, his breath tickled my cheek. I felt the hot head of his cock brush between my legs. Impatiently, I reached down and took him in my hand, positioning him at my entrance.

Smiling, he pressed forward, the head pushing past little resistance. He pressed further, slowly filling me until his hips were pressed to mine and I felt pressure deep inside myself.

He sighed, then kissed me, tenderly holding my jaw with one hand. When he broke away, I shifted my hips. Managing to find some focus, I gently pushed my desires into his mind. Though I knew I wasn't truly influencing him, he moved to fulfill the desires of us both.

His hips moved with mine, grinding and pressing as deep as he could. There was pleasurable pain at his depth. Then he really started to move, short strokes becoming longer. He moved with more force and I met his pace.

A twig snapped to my right and my head swung in the direction of the sound. Milo sat not far from us, still guarding the camp. I had forgotten he was there. He watched silently, but he wasn't the one who had made the noise. At the edge of the woods stood Chiron, two rabbits in one hand, frozen in place, watching Rin and I.

My hands went to Rin's chest and I met his eyes to see if he had noticed our audience. He saw my look of shock and chuckled, unphased and amused at my realization.

He leaned forward until his lips were at my ear. Pressing his cheek to mine, he turned my head in their direction.

"They want you as badly as I do. Do you feel their desire?"

I did. It hovered in the air around us, creating a cloud of passion around our little camp that intoxicated me. Milo watched on with fiery passion. Chiron's feelings were more complicated, but I could feel his lust prominently. I was too lost to my own desires to dissect him further in that moment.

"Looks like your little trick wasn't as targeted as you thought. Anyone within a mile would have felt that." Rin didn't stop, and my audience only seemed to intensify the sensations.

Milo stood from his spot on the other side of the fire. I caught his eye and whatever he saw made him smirk. He approached, walking to face Rin so that I looked up at him.

He stroked himself through his pants and when I didn't make any sounds of protest he pushed them out of the way, letting his cock stand free like it had the night before.

Rin rammed into me with more force and I gripped the mossy ground, moaning at the sensation of being fully filled. When Milo got onto his knees over my head, Rin took my jaw in his hand keeping my head in place. I shook my head for a moment, trying to dislodge his grip, but he held fast.

My own mind was clouded with pleasure now and I felt a hand brush through my mound to find my throbbing clit. When it found contact I gasped and Milo placed the head of his cock into my mouth. The salty precum on his tip hit my tongue and he pushed in, stopping before I choked.

With no other choice, I sucked, running my tongue along the bottom of his length as he made gentle, shallow thrusts. I heard him moan above me.

Hands were on my breasts, tweaking my nipples, rubbing my clit, and stroking my thighs. I had no idea whose hands were where and I didn't care as the sensations flooded through me.

Rin was moaning and Milo was breathing hard, whispering to me. "That's it, just like that. Good girl, Bri. That feels so good."

I felt my pleasure build and my muscles wind tight. As if he knew I was close, Rin moved faster, harder. The efforts on my clit doubled and in moments I was screaming around the cock filling my mouth. I felt my walls lock around Rin and he groaned as he rode me out.

I went numb to my surroundings, sparks rolling across my arms and down my legs. When I finally came down, relaxing enough for Rin to move again, he lifted my hips off the ground and rammed into me, chasing his own pleasure. It wasn't long before his thrusts became uneven and he pulsed inside of me, growling through clenched teeth. He pushed as deep as he could, and I felt him filling me, the pleasant warmth sending small aftershocks across my oversensitive body.

Milo came last, holding my head still as he finished into my mouth. I swallowed before I could choke, grimacing at the unfamiliar feeling, though not too upset about it when I saw his blissed out face when he pulled away. He sat down behind me, catching his breath.

Rin pulled out of me, his cock still impressively thick in its softened state. My head rested on the moss between Milo's legs and I stared at the stars, sorting out which were real and which were just in my own eyes.

We fell asleep, the three of us warming each other, Milo at my back and Rin to my left. Before I passed out, I noticed that Chiron was nowhere to be found.

~Chiron~

The witch needed to go. She was an unwanted and dangerous distraction. I could understand Milo falling for it, but Rin? She has her hooks in him real deep.

I had felt her influence, seen how she had tried to manipulate me to make me pity her. Then, last night she used her siren song to seduce us and call us to her bed. The other two might be enthralled, but not me.