Iron Chains Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head violently, screaming at Chiron to let her up. He held her down with a hand on the back of her neck. The other was swiftly brought down across her exposed ass. The slap turned her screams wordless. Milo and I watched on with grim expressions, though I felt my cock stir at the display. After the tenth strike, she was quietly sobbing, her struggles weak now.

The eleventh and twelfth strikes landed the hardest and Bri moaned, her hands gripping the edge of the table, knuckles white.

He should have stopped there, but Chiron continued, landing blows harder and harder. I knew he was trying to make her scream, but she refused.

"That's enough," I said. The punishment had been dealt. She had submitted.

He kept going.

"I said, that's enough!"

I stood and caught his hand in a down swing. He was breathing hard and I recognized the crazed glint in his eyes. He grinned at me and pulled his hand free to reach under Bri's reddened ass. He brought his fingers out and I saw that they were glistening. He put them to his mouth, closing his eyes to revel in the taste.

When he let go of her neck, Bri pushed off the table and raced to the cot she had been sleeping on. She pulled down her skirts and curled up under the blanket, quietly sobbing.

Catching Milo's eye, I nodded in her direction. Milo followed the silent command, going to the cot and curling up behind her over the blanket like they had been sleeping for the past few days. I had been impressed by Milo's restraint, sleeping in the woman's hair night after night. Whatever frustration he had felt at not taking things any further with Bri he had taken out on the rest of us in training.

"We need to talk," I said quietly to Chiron, and walked stiffly out of the tent. He followed me out and we took a few steps away from the entrance.

I found it difficult to keep my voice low. "What the hell has gotten into you? Have you forgotten who leads this unit? Because I know it isn't you."

"What's gotten into me? You're compromised, brother. This obsession of yours, and Milo's, it's putting the Brotherhood at an unnecessary risk." Through our bond I could feel his frustration.

"Are you challenging me?"

That made him pause. For a moment I thought he might say yes, and challenge me for leadership of our unit. But he didn't.

"Of course not." He hissed. "But you aren't seeing things clearly either. You aren't the lovestruck type and it doesn't suit you. If the witch must stay, at least acknowledge her effect on you and Milo."

"If that back there was any evidence, I'd say she's having an effect on you too, Chiron." It wasn't the right time to bring it up, but I knew the meaning of that look he had. He wanted her... badly.

"The same effect as any bitch in heat. The difference is, I know she's dangerous and I'll keep my guard up."

"And you don't think I keep my own guard up? It might surprise you to know that I am fully aware of her power and the danger she could pose. I also know that harnessing that kind of power would put us on a level that no other unit has ever reached. I am the leader of this unit for a reason. I put our bond ahead of anything else, just like you. Don't forget that."

Chiron seemed content enough with my confidence and gave a half hearted salute before wandering off in search of something to drink and someone to fuck.

I reentered our tent and immediately noticed that the mood of our tent had changed while Chiron and I had exchanged words. Milo was now under the blanket, curled around Bri, and a small moan confirmed my suspicion. I felt a grin lift my cheeks.

Finally.

~Bri~

I was soaking wet and Milo was finishing what Chiron had started. I had hated every moment of the humiliating punishment, but when it was over, more than just my ass was throbbing. Milo joined me after, holding me as he has been for the past few nights. Then, as my tears stopped falling, he had pulled me closer until I felt his erection in between my bruised ass cheeks.

When his hands had moved under the blanket I hadn't stopped him. When he started touching me in places I shouldn't have allowed, I didn't say no. I let him touch me because my body burned for it.

He lifted my skirt, and this time I didn't beg for him to stop. No, instead I pressed my sore cheeks into his hard cock and begged for him to continue. His hands didn't hesitate. He moved one hand between my legs to feel the heat that Chiron had ignited. The other kneaded my breast over the fabric, pinching my nipples when they pressed against their confinement.

I lost myself to his body, grinding against him as he built up my pleasure with his skilled fingers. The hand on my breast moved up to my neck, squeezing and directing my head to lift off the pillow. My eyes opened to Rin standing over us, watching me with a heated, pleased expression.

Level with my eyes was a significant bulge in the crotch of his pants. I wondered what he looked like then, realizing I'd yet to have a good look at the man I had been most intimate with. Reaching out, I opened his pants and freed the hard cock that twitched at the contact. Running my fingers over Rin's member, I studied the pattern of his veins and the way his mushroom head was revealed when I pulled back the skin.

A drop of precum dripped from his slit and I caught it with a finger, bringing it to my mouth. I looked up into Rin's eyes as I tasted him. The intense hunger and slack jawed awe I saw there made me warm. Milo's fingers found my clit and I gasped as I leaned forward to take Rin into my mouth.

At the same time as I took his cock into my mouth, Milo pressed his own cock into my dripping pussy. I moaned around Rin, my walls stretching to accommodate the welcome intrusion. This was when all control was lost. The men took over.

Rin placed both hands on my jaw, guiding his cock in leisurely stokes across my tongue. Milo kept hold of my throat and played with my clit while working his length inside of me. By the time I felt his balls slap my sensitive ass, I was beside myself. If I hadn't been gagged on Rin's length I would have begged Milo to speed up, but they both continued at an unhurried pace.

I could feel my pleasure building, but never quite cresting. After an eternity, Milo incrementally sped up his strokes. His hand left my throat to stroke down my backside. When he touched the skin Chiron had beaten I let out a muffled cry.

"Shh shh shh," He soothed me. "We'll take your mind off it. We'll see you taken care of."

The hand on my ass continued down, between my cheeks, until a finger met the tight hole hidden there. He circled the finger there, encouraging me to relax. Any protest was muffled by the cock deep in my mouth.

His hand on my clit sped up and my pleasure spiked. The finger on my ass pressed in, pushing past the tight ring of resistance until he was a knuckle deep. Then he pressed further until he couldn't go any further. The finger wiggled and I wiggled in response to the strange sensation. He chuckled and moved again, pulling out until he was almost all the way free, then plunged back in, fucking me in tandem with his cock.

He kept me on edge, and when the second finger joined the first I welcomed it. Anything to build the sensation that held me captive, so close to bliss. The two fingers moved inside of me, spreading me open, encouraging me to relax the muscles they fought against him.

In my lust clouded mind, I had an idea where this was headed, but it wasn't until his cock left me that I realized how serious he was. Rin held me still as Milo lined his cock up with my ass, pressing the well lubricated tool to the place no man had ever explored.

Even with the work his fingers had done, I was still very tight and it took a couple tries before he was able to push his head past that ring. It burned and I cried out around the cock that served as a gag. There was nowhere to go as the two men held me still and I felt as Milo worked his way into me, inch after inch.

When I thought there was no way he could possibly have more to give me, he took me in his arms and spun us around until he laid on his back on the cot and I laid with my back to his chest. His cock remained wedged in my ass and the added gravity pushed him deeper still. Without Rin's cock gagging me, I finally had my voice back.

"Wait! Wait, Milo. I can't do this!" I panted.

"You can, you are. You're doing so well, Bri."

Milo's hand returned to my clit and the divine sensations returned quickly. His legs hooked under mine to spread my legs wide and his cock finally sank fully into me. The bed dipped and I looked out of hooded eyes to see Rin kneeling between my spread legs, cock bouncing toward my spread lips.

"Rin... I don't think..." I started, finding it hard to conjure the right words.

He leaned over me, pulling the rest of my clothes aside to expose my breasts. His mouth found my hard nipples and my head fell back onto Milo's shoulder. Milo held still inside of me, his breath heavy against my neck.

Rin positioned his cock against my pussy and when I started to protest he took my lips with his own, pressing his tongue to mine, making words impossible. He pressed forward, his cock aided by the moisture that dripped out of my overstimulated slit.

The pressure was incredible. He slowly pressed forward, filling me more than I ever had been. If I hadn't been so turned on it would have been impossible, but my body wanted this. It craved this, needed this. My hands went to Rin's ass and I pulled him into me.

The two cocks stimulated me in a way I could have never dreamed of and when Rin was fully seated, Milo attacked my clit. They moved slowly but forcefully, one in, one out. I could feel them rubbing against each other though my own skin. I came in a slow and powerful build, clamping down on the cocks, trapping them inside of me even as they tried to fuck me. Milo came, groaning into my neck, pulsing into my ass as I felt myself constrict around him.

When I came down enough for Rin to move again, he quickly and violently sought out his own release. In seconds he followed us, burying himself deep inside of me to be milked by my spasming walls.

The three of us caught our breath and I felt them soften inside of me. By the time Rin rolled off the unstable cot I was half conscious. Milo rolled again to return us to our previous position and I fell asleep, safe in his warm embrace.