Iron Chains Pt. 05

Story Info
The final chapter: violence, revenge, and reconciliation.
9.9k words
4.86
5.5k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Milo~

I was in love. For the first time in my life I knew undoubtedly that I was in love with this woman, and just like everyone else I had ever cared for, she had been taken from me. But I was a man now and Bri was still alive. I would spend my last breath getting her to safety if that's what it came down to, but I was more than just a lovestruck fool. I was a soldier, a mercenary, a member of one of the strongest units in the most feared infantry in all the kingdoms. There is a time for love and there is a time for war. Now... now was the time for war.

Infiltrating the estate was easy. One good thing about Lord Grenar's alliance with the Brotherhood was the contingent of new men that had been sent to protect the estate from probable retaliations. Most of these men recognised my brothers and I but none of them stopped us when we walked through the front gates. It had been a bit of a gamble, but we hadn't seen any messengers arrive from the Commander making it unlikely that news of our abandoned posts had reached these men. The gamble paid off and we shared nods with a few of the units we had trained with and shared meals with.

Rin remained hooded, obscuring his face from any of Grenar's guards who might recognise him from his time in captivity here. He assured us that they never knew he was a Brother, only that he was a mage. We fell into line with the rest of the men, pretending we were following commands we had never been given.

"She said she was underground?" I asked as we made our way through the gardens toward the main structure.

"Yah," Chiron confirmed. "She said there were no windows but I don't think it was the dungeon. She would have mentioned it."

Rin nodded in agreement then started pointing us in different directions to widen our search. When we entered the hall, our search was abruptly ended. In the room to our right, Bri was sitting at a long table sharing a meal with Grenar and a half dozen other finely dressed men.

We joined the guards along the far wall, unnoticed and Rin took up a post by the door, mostly out of sight. We stood, as if on duty, observing the woman we had come to rescue. I would have expected some kind of reaction when she noticed us, but she didn't notice us. She didn't notice anything.

She sat with a straight back, hands in her lap, staring blankly into space. It was as if her body alone was present and her soul was absent. Her food remained untouched and Grenar seemed unbothered by this as he laughed with his guests. When I pulled my focus away from Bri enough to recognise the subject of conversation, it took all my self control not to try and run them all through with my sword.

"She's extremely skilled with that tongue and you would be amazed the kind of control I can command of her throat! Just a couple words and she's swallowing me like a true whore!"

"Send her over here and show us her tricks."

"I bet she would struggle to swallow me even while under your command."

"You would suffocate her! Don't kill her before the rest of us get a shot in!"

They all laughed, talking about the crude ways they could command her obedience.

"Now, now boys," Grenar stood, downing the last of his chalice. "You can all have a turn with her before you leave, but there are other, greater purposes for adding the witch to my collection. This one has a rare and valuable talent. Abril, stand here."

Bri moved stiffly to stand at the head of the table. She was absolutely stunning in a sheer white dress that left nothing to the imagination. Her hair had been tied into the popular fashion of the upper class exposing a long neck and delicate collar.

"Abril, my dear friend Lord Conrad has been looking for an old book for a very long time. He found a page detailing a very useful ritual and had been searching for the grimoire ever since. Be a dear and let him know where he can find the rest of it."

He put a weathered piece of parchment into her hands and her eyes immediately glossed over, half closed. A minute later she spoke, monotoned and emotionless.

"Outside the township of Liebroke, a witch named Annie holds the Grimoire of the Sleepless."

Shocked silence filled the room until it was broken by the one named Conrad. "Is this real? How do you know she's not making this up?"

"She can't lie," Grenar said smugly. "Isn't that right my dear?"

Bri answered in the same monotone. "You commanded me not to lie."

"Send a man," Grenar suggested. "Liebroke isn't too far and I'd be happy to put an end to this obsessive search of yours. You-" Grenar pointed at Chiron. "Send one of your units to retrieve the Grimoire of the Sleepless for Lord Conrad."

"Yes sir," Chiron said with a convincing amount of deference. He left the room, presumably to relay the order.

~Bri~

They were here! I knew they would come for me! Chiron passed along the message and they were going to get me out of here. For the first time since I had found myself face to face with the monster who hijacked my life I felt real hope.

My body was not my own as I sat and tried not to listen to crude conversation all around me. Instead I stared straight forward and focused on the familiar silhouettes that lingered in my peripheral. When I first noticed them, I was a little glad for the collar that forced me to follow Lord Grenar's command to "sit still and look pretty." My forced composure kept my surprise from reaching my lips or tears of joy from leaking from my eyes.

As expected, the lord made me show off for his friends. When he pointed at Chiron, I feared my heart beat could be heard across the room. Thankfully, it appeared that no one noticed my internal panic and Chiron left the room at the lord's command.

"Now then, who would like some private entertainment while we wait for the book to be fetched?" Lord Grenar asked the table. I managed to grip my fists in defiance. It went unnoticed by everyone but the lord who just smirked and stroked my arm.

This was also not a surprise. He had threatened to give me over to his colleagues when I kept finding loopholes in his control over me. I couldn't help it when he left the door open and I took the chance to run, hands covering my ears. Unfortunately, it appeared that I didn't have to hear a command to be forced to obey it.

"My new wife has been very amenable since our union, but we are still working on manners when I am not in the room to command them. Would anyone be willing to help her learn to be a hospitable lady of the house?"

There were enthusiastic volunteers all around and each of the men started to pitch why they would be the best one for the job. "My cock will have her begging in minutes." "I've trained many whores and the buyers are always satisfied!" "My wife entertains all my guests and still begs for more. This witch looks like she will be just the same..."

"Aaron," Lord Grenar called to a quiet man at the far end of the table. Aaron inclined his head to acknowledge he had been called but otherwise didn't move from his relaxed poise.

"Are you still training up those slaves from the north?"

The man nodded.

"I hear they are very loyal to their new masters when they leave your facilities."

"They are," Aaron confirmed. His voice was very deep and everything about him made my skin crawl. Physically, he looked unassuming, but there was something in his eyes, his voice, the way he moved and held himself. This was a very bad man.

"I would be very appreciative if you spent some time with Abril. Taught her some respect."

Aaron smiled softly and wickedly, looking me over as I tried my best to stare ahead. "Of course, my friend. I'd be happy to assist in her training."

Grenar also smiled, but then quickly added, "No lasting physical harm, of course."

He nodded and stood, coming around the table to take me in hand. He placed a hand on my neck and grasped it firmly, turning me from the room. Grenar caught my shoulder before I left and gave me a final command.

"Don't fight back. You will do as you are told. Understood?"

I smiled prettily and looked at him with all the hate I could communicate with just my eyes. He laughed and let me go to be guided out of the room.

Another man from the table, short and overweight, caught up with us in the hallway outside of the dining room.

"Aaron! Aaron, wait! Look, could I, or would you mind if I came and watched?"

Aaron didn't stop but nodded and led us both to a guest room.

He pushed me to my knees roughly and released my neck. I whimpered in pain and fear but didn't dare move from the spot. The short man closed the door behind us as Aaron opened a bag. There was some rustling out of my line of sight, then he emerged with his arms full, dumping an assortment of items onto the bed. At the top of the pile, a large metal phallus pointed to the ceiling.

~Chiron~

I left the dining room to join Rin just outside the door, out of sight.

When the witch was led from the room by the slaver, Rin was visibly disturbed.

He spoke softly and with surety. "I'm going to kill them all." I glanced at my brother who, though enraged, stood in complete control. This was the man who had earned the role of leader of our unit. This was the man who frightened even the most war hardened warriors. I had no doubt that Rin would succeed at doing exactly as he said.

"What's the plan?" I asked, hushed.

"Looks like Milo may be establishing one now..."

I peeked into the dining room to see Milo had stepped forward and was speaking to Grenar. I couldn't hear exactly what was said but Grenar seemed to be listening. He looked annoyed and stood from the table. Milo followed behind Grenar and left the room, exiting the dining room and making thheir way toward the yard.

We fell into line behind the lord and followed him outside to the front gate. He didn't look at us once, following whatever directions Milo had given him. When we reached the gate he called two of his personal guards who joined our party and the six of us walked to a grove not far from the gate.

"Is this far enough?" Milo asked Rin.

"What," Grenar asked, finally turning to look at the unit behind him. "Where are they? You..."

Grenar squinted at Rin who was removing his hood. "I know you..." His eyes went wide when he realized who Rin was and shouted to his guards. It was too late.

Milo and I took out the guards in seconds and Rin backed Grenar to a tree, silencing him with a quick spell. His hands went up to beg for his life and I couldn't help but chuckle at how pitiful the man had become once separated from his guards and magical wards.

Rin remained straight faced, poised for violence. He restrained himself from killing the man outright and asked, "How are you controlling her?"

The lord was caught off guard and gave a confused glance to his wrist, immediately realizing his mistake. Rin caught the arm when he tried to pull it away and held up the wrist with the golden band.

"It won't come off," Rin commented, giving the bracelet a tug.

It was Milo's turn to grin as he stepped forward with his favorite knife.

~Bri~

My knees ached on the cold stone floor. There was a plush rug covering half the room, but Aaron had made sure I was kneeling where the floor was bare.

"My resources are limited, unfortunately. Were we at my training grounds you would be broken within the day, but I will make due with what I have with me. My slaves learn quickly that their pleasure is solely based on the pleasure of their master. Tonight, I will impart some of that wisdom onto you, witch."

As he spoke, he put together a series of metal bars, creating a solid apparatus with one long bar standing straight up and the others creating a support system on the ground. I watched him work, trying to figure out what he was putting together. Finally, he told me to stand and directed me to stand directly over the metal post that was about as tall as my knees. He walked to the bed and picked up the metal phallus, bringing it over to where I stood waiting.

"Do you reach climax often?"

I was surprised by the question. "Do I... what?"

He struck fast, slapping the outside of my thigh. I yelped, the heavy hand leaving a stinging red mark.

"Do not act dim. You heard the question, answer it."

"Yes," I nodded.

"How often? Everytime you are with a man or just by yourself?"

"If the sex is good, yes, I usually climax."

"So you are sensitive. Good. That will make things easier. Now open your mouth"

I swallowed hard then did as I was commanded. The cold metal of the phallus met my tongue and he didn't wait to plunge it into my mouth, pressing it to my throat until I gagged. When I gagged, he pulled it away, letting my saliva drip onto my chin.

He moved the phallus down between my legs. Instead of putting it in me, like I thought he was going to, he screwed it onto the bar until the two were attached. He then adjusted the bar so it rose taller until the phallus made contact with my pussy lips under my dress.

The bar rose further still, parting my lips and the spit coated phallus slid into my slit, stretching my entrance forcefully until it slid into place. I grunted at the size of it filling me so quickly. It wasn't the largest I had ever had but I wasn't ready for it and Aaron wasn't taking his time.

When the phallus was pushed fully into me, Aaron pulled a little harder until I went to my tiptoes. He then tightened something I couldn't see and stepped away. Even though he now stood a couple feet away, the bar didn't move and when I tried to stand normally, the phallus pressed painfully against my cervix, forcing me back to my toes.

I tried to move to the side and found that I was stuck in place, the bar effectively skewering me in place. I couldn't lift myself off and I couldn't move in any other direction without the metal phallus painfully digging into my sensitive walls. Already I was panting with effort.

The short man came around to my front, having watched the whole thing from the door. "Well that is something, isn't it. I've never seen such a thing! Can she get out of it?"

"No," Aaron smirked, "But she is welcome to try. What do you think, witch? Think you can get out?"

"No," I breathed, looking at the floor instead of the men.

"Would you like to do more than just watch?" Aaron asked Lord Alfred. I didn't hear a response, but he must have nodded.

"It looks like your show has Lord Alfred here all worked up. It would be rude to leave him unattended, don't you think?"

I didn't answer.

Aaron kicked out, briefly throwing my right leg off balance and the phallus stabbed painfully deep.

"What was that, witch?" He asked when I cried out, trying to regain my balance. "Is it or is it not your job as lady of this house to tend to the needs of your guests?"

"Yes, it is!" I cried.

A stool was brought over and Lord Alfred stepped up, quickly pulling off his pants to reveal his thick cock. I reached forward a hand to take the cock, but a cane surprised us both, rapping against the top of my knuckles so that I pulled them back to my chest.

"Damnit Aaron," Lord Alfred yelped, "Not so close!"

Aaron ignored the lord and addressed only me. "A lady doesn't use her hands. Mouth, cunt, or ass unless specified otherwise."

I had to lean over to reach the hard cock in front of me. The phallus dug in uncomfortably and I couldn't get a good angle. Aaron came around behind me and loosened the bar, pressing down on my back until I was bent enough to reach the cock with my mouth then tightened the bar at the new height. It was still uncomfortable and I couldn't move off of it, but it wasn't impossible to bend over. I had to hold onto the lord's hips to keep my balance.

Not wanting to incur more punishments, I quickly took the cock into my mouth. My lips stretched around the thick member. Lord Alfred moaned above me, gripping my hair tightly as I bobbed on his cock.

As soon as the cock entered my mouth something warm and soft stroked my clit, sending spikes of pleasure through my abused body.

Lord Alfred pulled away and when he left my mouth, the sensations on my clit stopped and a sharp spank landed on my ass. He returned, pressing deeper into my throat. The strokes returned to my clit, more insistent as I did my best not to choke. He pressed deeper until I was struggling for breath. When I could no longer breathe I pressed against his hips. The strokes on my clit became rapid.

When he finally pulled out of my mouth, the strokes stopped as well and three heavy spanks landed on my ass. I cried out, gasping for air.

The lord stepped off the stool and Aaron stepped in front of me.

"Your pleasure is your master's. If his cock is not in you, you are not earning pleasure. If you are pulling away, you are earning punishment." He then addressed Lord Alfred. "It seems she can't handle you in her throat and her cunt is occupied."

Lord Alfred moved behind me and lifted my dress to reveal my trapped sex. "So it is, but this hole seems available." The lord's finger brushed over my exposed ass hole and I immediately tried to stand up. Aaron held me down so I remained bent and exposed.

"No! Please, no!" I shouted. "I won't push him away again! Please, he's too big!"

"There are no second chances, witch. You obey or you are punished. Go ahead Alfred."

I struggled the best I could but I was trapped and I felt the lord line up his cock with my free hole. He pressed in, fighting against my tight muscles. My hands made fists in my wrinkled dress and I did my best not to scream. All I could think was that Grenar would love to hear my screams and that was one thing I could keep from him.

My hole burned as it stretched around the fat man's thick member. As it entered me, it pressed up against the unyielding metal phallus through the thin layer of separation.

As I was distracted, something pressed into my mouth. Aaron had lost his pants and now stood in front of me, not needing the stool. He slid his cock into my mouth, then reached under me to stroke my clit as he filled my mouth.

Lord Alfred started moving slowly, savoring the feel of my tight ass. Tears beaded in the corner of my eyes and Aaron moved as well. Following the earlier pattern, Aaron stroked my clit until he pulled out of my mouth. When his cock left me he slapped my ass hard, then returned. On the next stroke he slapped my tits roughly over my dress. On the third stroke he slapped my face. I would have fallen to the ground if not for the cocks propping me up.

Aaron took my burning cheeks in an iron grip and met my eyes. His own gleamed with a sadistic excitement. "Now, suck my cock like your life depends on it."

The order triggered the collar and when he returned his cock to my throat I sucked and licked and swallowed like I never had before. Grenar had commanded I obey this man and now, I truly had no control.

His hand returned to my clit and the sensations were overwhelming. Against my will I climbed toward my own climax.

Lord Alfred grunted, "I'm close, I'm going to cum."

"Not inside," Aaron replied quickly. He was also breathing heavily, taking no care in chasing his own end. "Come around and spend on her face."

I winced when the fat cock was pulled from my ass. I could feel it pulsing around nothing and I half wished he hadn't stopped.

He came around and I saw him stroke himself viciously before I closed my eyes, anticipating his climax.

Just then, I felt the collar on my neck that forced my obedience release. The release was both physical and mental. A click only I heard and felt came from the collar and I felt it loosen slightly as it popped open. At the same time, an awareness rushed over me. Things I didn't even realize were being held back came rushing back under my own control.

Fury rushed through me and the evil auras of the men in front of me overwhelmed my senses. I did the one thing I could and bit down hard. Aaron screamed and yanked himself away. I tasted blood and smiled.