Iron Chains Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I spoke, I noticed movement to our side, by the door. As soon as I saw it, a glint of metal flashed by my peripheral. Instinct took over and my sword was drawn in a second. It was too late.

It should have been too late.

But the man froze in place, mid attack. I knocked his blade away and had a knife in his gut before I could even process what happened. When the half naked guard fell to the ground, dead, I glanced at Rin in question.

Rin shook his head, "Wasn't me... Bri."

I let out a breath. "From all that way?"

Milo chuckled, keeping the men on their knees with a blade to their backs. "Glad she's on our side."

"We'll talk about this later," I breathed, both to my brothers and to Bri, who I had no doubt was listening in.

Alfred was pleading again and Borus was sobbing. I returned to my purpose and Rin turned to watch the room for any more 'friends.'

They died knowing they deserved it. It wasn't only my family they had destroyed. It didn't matter that they didn't recognise me or know my personal reasons for tracking them down. I represented more than my own vendetta. To them, I brought justice for the many families, children, men, and women they had abused and murdered.

We dropped the bodies in the street, where they would be found naked with their crimes carved into their backs. Whoever found them would recognise the work of the Brotherhood and few would dare retaliate.

When we returned to the inn, Bri was waiting for us just inside the door. I saw her hesitate, looking me over and trying to determine what I needed. I didn't think as hard, pulling her into a hug, burying my face in her hair. I don't know exactly what came over me then. Maybe it was the feel of someone who cared for me in my arms or the relief of seeing her again without the weight of my past blocking out all feeling, but that wall that had so long protected my heart came crumbling down.

The Brotherhood had given me many tools to fight my past. Loyalty, strength, courage, violence, ruthlessness.

The witch, Bri, she gave me a reason to move on.

~Bri~

Chiron hugged me tight, as if he were afraid I might pull away. I didn't, hugging him back just as hard, his aura yearning for comfort. When I felt him shake, I thought he may be shivering, but realized from the dampness in my hair that he was crying.

He shook silently for a while, just holding me, needing the closeness. Rin and Milo let him have his moment, though they both seemed shocked by it.

I, myself, was a little shocked even though I had witnessed the shift in his mindset. He was well on his way to finding peace, as long as he didn't choose to fight it.

Milo cleared his throat behind us. "Maybe we should move this love fest upstairs?"

I looked around, realizing we were blocking the doorway to the inn and there was an audience watching us from the many tables serving a late dinner. Chiron noticed the same thing and sighed, reluctantly letting me go. He kept a hand on my hip though and made to guide me toward the stairs. I giggled at the shocked faces watching three large and notorious men leading me to their bedroom. A few whispers and judgemental glances made me bristle and just to make them blush, I went to my toes and kissed Chiron on the cheek.

He smirked down at me and spun me around. "If you're going to give them a show, give them a show." He then scooped me up and kissed me full on, not holding back or brokering any argument.

I leaned into it, lost to the world as he carried me up the steps and to our room. His lips were softer than I had imagined, contrasted by the rough tickle of his beard. His hands around my body made me wish there wasn't anything between them and my skin.

It would have been a lie to say I hadn't imagined it against my better judgment. I imagined how he would feel, what his desires looked like compared to his brothers. So far, I wasn't disappointed.

When he set me down we were in our room. Two beds filled most of the room and Milo and Rin filled the rest of it.

Chiron took my cheek in his hand and looked down at me. The desire in his eyes was heady and it took me a second to comprehend his words. "We are going to fuck you Bri and if you don't say anything right now we won't stop... Bri?"

I didn't say anything, but seeing that he wanted more than just silent acceptance I nodded.

He didn't wait any longer, tearing apart my dress and putting his rough hands on every piece of bare flesh as it was revealed. I heard scraping behind me and saw Rin and Milo pushing the two beds together to create one large mattress.

Chiron laid me out on top of the blankets, losing his own clothes as I watched. My eyes wandered down to the dark line of hair below his stomach. The hair became thicker as it went lower until it was abruptly interrupted by a large white cock that was ready for action.

My immediate assessment was that he wasn't as long as Milo or as thick as Rin, but would beat them both out on curvature. I was very curious what it would feel like inside of me and suspected I wouldn't have to wait very long to find out.

To my slight disappointment, he didn't immediately shove into me. The disappointment was quickly forgotten when he took hold of my ankles and roughly spread them apart. He went to his elbows between my legs and ran his hands over my thighs.

"Do you know the kind of pain you have caused me, witch? Night after night, listening to my brothers fucking you tight little pussy while I was left out with blue balls and only my own hand. You belong to my unit now which means you belong to me too. Will you still deny me?"

"Please, Chiron," I begged as his fingers brushed over my sex. The light touches were torture. I could feel his breath inches away and I tried to move toward it. I only succeeded in writhing helplessly.

Chiron chuckled malevolently watching me struggle.

"Rin, Milo, I think our little witch needs a lesson in patience, don't you?"

"Nooo!" I squirmed but the brothers were surrounding me and there wasn't anywhere for me to go.

Chiron remained between my legs, teasing my lips with gentle strokes and warm breath. Rin straddled my torso, and Milo my head. All three were naked and their cocks ready for my attention.

Milo placed his head against my lips. I didn't fight the pressure that opened my lips and forced his length into my mouth. I felt Rin squeeze my breasts, pressing them together around something hot and hard. When his hips rocked I realized his velvety soft member was sliding between them. His fingers found my nipples and softly played over them until they were hard and sensitive.

They kept me like that, edging me with their hands and cocks until I was moaning around Milo with each thrust. My hips did their best to thrust into the infuriatingly gentle touches around my dripping pussy lips.

I nearly cried when Chiron shifted and placed his cock at my entrance. Instead of pushing into me he allowed his length to glide between my lips, getting slick with my arousal. He slipped over my clit, the head of his cock flicking it to attention with each stroke.

My hands found Chiron's hips and I tried to pull him into me. His strength was more than a match for my own and he continued on, languidly stroking through my lips and over my clit sending shivers of pleasure through my entire body.

Chiron must have given the others some kind of signal that I missed because they all moved at the same time. Milo thrust deep, holding still so I couldn't breathe. Rin twisted my nipples painfully and Chiron finally allowed himself to slip into my aching hole, stretching me easily around his rock hard member.

I screamed around Milo's cock, nearly cumming in that moment. If not for Rin's abuse of my nipples I probably would have.

Chiron thrust viciously, taking out all his hurt and frustration on my pleasure addled body. Milo pulled out of my throat and sat back and Rin did the same, allowing me to watch undistracted as Chiron railed me and I screamed in pleasure. I could distantly hear myself begging him to move faster, harder. I was so close, so very close.

Suddenly, he pulled out of me and I moaned at the loss. He didn't give me too long to think, picking me up and setting me in Milo's lap. Milo wasted no time in stinking his cock into my pussy as deep as he could. I felt him press deep inside of me and ground my hips into his trying to drive him even deeper. Rin and Chiron stood off the bed and watched my tits bounce in their direction as Milo kissed my back and shoulders, thrusting up into me,

He whispered sweet nothings into my ear, putting a sweet and loving twist on this orgy. It was Rin who caught my hands when I tried to tip myself over the edge.

"Not yet, my love. Not until we've all had a turn..."

Rin took hold of my hips and pulled me off Milo, repositioning me. When I felt Milo line up with my other hole I whimpered but Rin took my lips with his, silencing any protests.

Milo pressed against my hole, slowly but insistently driving his length past my tight ring and into my ass. It felt easier this time, his cock well lubricated with my own arousal. In no time I was sitting on Milo's cock and Rin was lining himself up with my other pulsing hole.

His cock filled me, pressing against Milo's as he pushed deeper, inch by inch. I gasped into Rin's neck, moaning at the pressure.

Once they were both inside me they rested there for a moment, allowing me time to adjust and trying to reign in their own lust. Chiron kneeled behind Rin and I watched Rin's face contort in first discomfort, then pleasure.

I watched, shocked, as Chiron started to slowly fuck Rin. As he thrust, Rin was driven deeper into me. Rin moaned with deep carnal pleasure and my core tightened at the sound. Chiron set the pace, slowly picking up speed until Rin was driving into me hard and I was being ground back onto Milo.

My moans joined the others and the bed rocked. The headboards hit the wall with a thud on every stroke and the noise reminded me of the patrons downstairs. There was no doubt they could hear us and I started laughing between moans, crying out even louder, hoping their imaginations were running wild.

"Faster!" I begged, already so close to orgasm. I felt it continue to build and tried to move my hands to the spot I knew would tip me over the edge.

Milo saw my movement and took hold of my elbows, using them to leverage himself deeper into my ass with each stroke.

Rin chuckled and moved his fingers to my mound and teased my clit. "Alright, I think you've earned it. What do you think?"

Chiron grunted his approval and Milo must have nodded. I continued to beg and Rin pressed his fingers to my clit, rubbing in faster little circles, gradually increasing the pressure.

"That's it," he encouraged as I moaned into his shoulder. "Cum for us, Bri. Come on, I'm so close. I want to feel you lose yourself around me. Cum, Bri!"

I came with a wail. My body convulsed, barely held in place by the cocks I was impaled on. My muscles spasmed wildly and my eyes rolled as I rode out the long building pleasure.

I vaguely heard Rin announce, "Fuck, she's so tight. I'm going to cum!" He thrust hard, pulsing inside of me. Just following Rin, Chiron groaned and thrust a final time.

Milo, in a show of impressive strength, lifted my hips under the weight of both me and Rin and thrust wildly into my ass, chasing his own pleasure. The feelings triggered a second, much smaller orgasm in me and I tried and failed to meet his thrusts.

In moments, I felt Milo pulsing inside of me, filling me beyond full.

I collapsed, completely spent and completely satisfied.

It was hours later that any meaningful conversation returned to our makeshift bed. We basked in the afterglow and appreciated the closeness of our bodies, none of us wanting to move or face the real world. It was Chiron who finally broke the spell.

"How did you stop that man at the Brothel," he asked as we all four lounged together in bed. I half laid on Rin, Milo half on me, and Chiron beside Rin with a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm not really sure," I replied honestly. "I was watching and just reacted. I saw him try to move against you and... just... wanted him to stop. So I made him to stop..."

Concern radiated off all three of them and I couldn't help but feel self conscious. I knew this was big, but I wasn't sure what to do about it.

"More people will come after you, Bri." Rin said, stroking my hair. "As you get stronger, and word gets out, people will fear you. Many will covet you. Some will seek to control you."

I buried my face into his chest, not wanting to face this new reality right at this moment. Things were finally looking good. Better than they ever really had. This developing power was going to change things and I wasn't so sure I wanted any more change. I was happy exactly where I was.

"It's going to happen," Rin continued, knowing my thoughts. "All we can do is make sure you are prepared to control it instead of letting it control you. I'll help you Bri, teach you everything I know."

"And we will all protect you," Said Chiron, lifting my chin with a finger and gently kissing my swollen lips.

"You will be safe with us," Milo agreed from over my shoulder, stroking my back. "Always."