Iron Hog & The Siege of The Elves Ch. 02

Story Info
Iron-Hog continues forth to meet Ayla the Huntress.
2.7k words
4.44
1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The war took the Iron Hog northward in the direction of Hevillin, the seat of elven nobility and their capital. The hulking iron beast of a man and his newest companion, Cithreal Walwynn, set off towards the northern line. The dwarves had apparently been pushed back by the elven military who had used the terrain to their advantage. The massive trees that were so densely grown that the foliage formed a canopy also became the perfect cover for elven archers to rain down arrows upon the invaders. Any forward aggression, made slow because it was uphill, would be met with the singing death from above that was an elven arrow. The elves, however, fared no better. Only two parties of archers remained after having lost most of their infantrymen in previous skirmishes. The dwarves were pushed back to a southern encampment and the Iron Hog was requested to journey there to break the stalemate.

Cithreal proved to be a valuable travelling companion. It was her habit to hum and sing as the pair travelled. The songs often bolstered the Iron Hog who felt invigorated at their vibrations. She was handy with a blade and an excellent cook of any game the forest provided. Additionally, every morning the Iron Hog would awake to the blonde high elf bathing his balls in her affections and moaning melodiously as she throated his absurd girth. The evenings would consist of Cithreal riding herself into orgasm after orgasm, stretching her tight pink pussy to the utmost, for hours before consistently passing out once the Iron Hog erupted inside her. This was all to the Hog's great pleasure. Nothing offered him joy more than the sight of a beautiful elf in ecstasy. To Cithreal's surprise, the opposite was also true. Blades and arrows could never hurt the man like the slightest hint of sadness on the face his elven companion. He would often hurriedly apply himself, snorting and huffing, to remedy any distress that found her. On one occasion he even offered her a flower when she lamented how in the northern the soil was so thick with tree roots and thick leaved clover patches it offered no space for the small beauties. Cithreal found this act hugely endearing and always repaid it in kind by releasing her large breasts from their tight leather confines and throat fucking herself on his massive cock.

When the pair arrived at the battle front they were anticipated. The previous night Cithreal had loudly but inadvertently made their presence known, moaning and wailing in the throes of ecstasy. The Iron Hog wadded into the small encampment preceded by his stench. Dwarven infantry men gave him wide berth. Most covered their noses in horror of the odor. The few that ogled his companion received a swift gauntlet to the face by the savage warrior. After the commanding officer explained the battlefield situation to him, the Iron Hog nodded and made his way to the north edge of the encampment. Sharpened timber formed a rough barrier at the base of the hill upon which he rested his weight. He inhaled deeply through his nostrils. The crisp forest air of early morning. The dew of grass and trees. A few war beasts. Then he caught wind of it. The smell of an elven woman in heat. It was hot, mixed with sweat, war paint, inseparable from that of some kind of beast like a wolf. He had smelled something similar the night before. Caught up in the aroma the Iron Hog drifted forward. A whistling death hit the earth in front of him snapping him out of the trance. An elven arrow. One would not be an issue but there would doubtless be dozens more.

Cithreal drew the Iron Hog back. "I think I might have found a way to get us up the hill." She nearly sang.

---

That night the Iron Hog crawled up the hill with this boar mask close to the dirt. Covering him was a carpet of wide-leaved clovers and earth Cithreal had woven together with the cloth of one the dwarven war tents. She had offered to accompany him but he refused. He would not risk any harm coming to her. The elven mother leaped and planted a kiss on the warrior's iron boar helm. Her lust-laden golden eyes said she would be waiting for him to return. The Iron Hog was filled with determination.

Once at the top of the hill, he was stopped by the landing of two nimble sandaled feet. The source of the smell he detected earlier was right before him. Suddenly, his cover was pulled off of him and standing above him was a wood elf. He short red hair was still fiery even in the dark forest's moonlight. Two pointed ears emerged from its sides. Her light brown skin was decorated in dark green war paint striping and weaving along her bare legs, arms, and face. Dark brown leather shorts and a cuirass were the only clothes the tall figure wore. Only slightly more than the large red wolf beside her that had a leather riding harness. The wood elf notched an arrow, planted a foot on his helm, and bore down on the Iron Hog with piercing green eyes. "Disgusting. Did you think Meesha or I would not smell you with that stench? You disgrace the noble boar. Now you will die."

"Your...name..." The Iron Boar grunted.

"Why should I tell you, human? Such foulness doesn't deserve to know the name of the elven kingdom's greatest hunter. But if that is your dying wish I will honor it, beast. I am Ayla Daedrith."

"Ayla Daedrith...by the rights and customs of the Gaping Skull you are now mine."

"Hah! Yours? You insolent beast I be-" Swiftly grabbing the leg planted on his head and rolling over he flipped the elven huntress off her legs and onto her stomach. When she rolled over to face him the Iron Boar was already standing over her. He quickly dropped his knees and dense weight onto her arms as he crouched over her face. Ayla was restrained, there was no way she could lift his iron bulk. Worse yet was the smell. What radiated from the silver skull ornamented codpiece was a musk of such a deep and profound odor that it quickly began drowning her senses. "Beast!" Ayla yelled, eyes glazing over. "Get your stench off of me!" The huntress never suspected that decades of her Elven lifetime spent training her senses would backfire on her like this. It smelled so foul, so thick, so...manly. The red wolf launched at the Iron Hog who caught its jaw around his arm and swung the great beast across his side to place in a headlock. The wolf released the gauntlet sealed arm which then immediately swung down to remove his Gaping Skull codpiece.

The thickest tower of man flesh flopped onto Ayla's face that the storied huntress had ever seen. His balls rested atop her modest chest. The smell was irresistible. First her eyes watered, then her mouth. "You...would take this thing...out during a fight?" She spoke through clenched teeth. "Doesn't smell like you've washed it in weeks. How vile...Meesha! Enough!" The raging wolf came to an immediate calm at the command and the Iron Boar released its neck from his side. "Ok human." Ayla said looking up at the man, face half obscured by his hardening girth, drool leaking from the side of her brown lips. "You want to fuck me with this disgusting thing? Do it. See if I care. You're no elf. You're nothing to me." Her lies were vicious but still obvious lies.

The Iron Hog knew of only a single method to tame the wood Elf huntress. "What are you waiting for? Get off me and fuck-" *THAWK* A massive blow to the side of the face with weight that shocked the victim into open mouthed surprise. The side of her face stung and her cheekbone felt sore. "D-Did you just...Did you just strike me with...your COCK?!" *THAWK* The Iron Boar delivered another from the other side this time. The weight of it still shook Ayla. It was hardening too, growing before her eyes. Worst of all the stench was on her face now. "You disgust-" *THAWK* "Stop it you-" *THAWK* "I'LL KILL YOU-" *THAWK* "I'm sorry!" She blurted out at last. Her voice was demure now. The tough act was clearly not working. She didn't want to get hit again. Ayla cursed herself. She wanted to suck it and she could not deny it. "I'm sorry, okay? Gods look how hard it is. You want me to help with that right? That's why you took out your fat stinking cock? Well I want to help ok? Please just let me." She said lifting her head to get at the shaft that now stood on its own beyond her reach. "Gods please!"

"I knew...I smelled you..." The Iron Hog grunted happily and began to stroke his own cock inches from his captive's face.

"Smelled me? Fuck. Yes, ok fine. I tried to cover it up with war paint made of leaves and beetles. Is that what you want? You want me to say I want to fuck? You want me to say I haven't been fucked in years because I'm the tough huntress who has to be charge? You want me to tell you the last time I got fucked I didn't even feel his tiny elven prick? What do you want??"

"I smelled you...last night...You were there..."

"You made that high elf moan and scream so loud I thought somebody was being tortured! All night she was going on. That kept me awake all night you know? What? You would insult my trained hunter's senses? I only came because I thought you smelled so fowl and only listened because I thought there was danger!" *THAWK* Green eyes opened wide and needed to refocus after the blow. Ayla swallowed hard. Her pride buried. "I...I came because I wanted you to fuck me too!" Pink blush couldn't be hidden beneath dark face paint. Light green eyes pierced upwards beyond the man's girth to ensure her confession was heard.

---

"Oh Gods! Oh Gods YES!" Ayla groaned through grit teeth as the Iron Boar pounded his giant fuck rod deep into her tight pussy. Her eyes her rolled back and drool leaked from mouth. The Hog had lifted her by legs against the nearest tree into a matting press that shook leaves from the branches. A bulge punched all the way past her muscled abandonment to her modest chest. She gripped the tree behind her, fingers dragging indentations across the bark. "You fucking beast! If you keep fucking me like this I'm going to...to..." She closed her eyes and slung her head back into the tree in twisted pleasure. Her powerful thighs and ass clenched down against the constant pounding of the warrior's elf-breaking girth. On that battlefield, against a random tree, with a stinking human, Ayla Daedrith came the hardest she had ever cum in decades. The Iron Hog pulled out of her and she sprayed her womanly juices all over the forest floor. The Iron Hog dropped one leg than the other. Ayla wobbled as she stood like a boxer in the last round, drunk and weak with pleasure. She took a step then collapsed face first with her ass in the air. Her eyes rolled back again and she came, twitching in the dirt. "How...did you...do this to me?" The huntress gasped. But Iron Hog had much more for her.

The hulking beast rested his still throbbing cock between her ample round ass cheeks. Though her chest would not compare to Cithreal's, Ayla's ass was thick with muscle and rounded out far beyond her toned legs and back. The Iron Hog pulled her light brown cheeks apart and probed her asshole with the fist sized head of his massive rod. "You're going to kill me." She panted, unable to do anything else to resist. A determined smile swept up her face. "But I guess it's not a bad way to go. Fuck my ass, you beast."

The Iron Hog in one thrust forced in the head. The pain surging along her spine caused Ayla to rise and scream, clenching fistfuls of dirt and earth. The next forced half his length in. The fierce huntress grit her teeth and groaned loudly. She struck the earth several times with her fist. "Is that it you horse-hung beast?!" She yelled and turned around. Her devastation was obvious and exhaled a litany of curses. There was much more to go. The third thrust forced it almost to the whole of his length. Her determination broke and she screamed in pain again. "Gods it's too big. It's too big. I'm going to die! You're going kill me- AGHHHH!!" The fourth thrust cut her off as she felt his massive waist and heavy balls collide against her.

The dwarves at the base of the hill had rallied to come and see what the noise was about. The elves similarly crept through the trees at the sound of their fearless commander enduring pains they could only imagine. Both armies watched the silhouette of the Iron Boar drive an enormous rod into the opposing elven commander. The dwarves cheered and the elves turned in horror at her final yell, completely unaware it was not a dying gasp but one of stinging pain and unrelenting ecstasy. Celebration immediately rang out from the dwarven encampment. "The Hog's done it! By all the gems in the earth, the Hog has slain their leader!" The elves, believing they had lost their commander to a dwarven mercenary, proceeded to flee to the north. The battle had been won. But the Iron Hog was not done with his assault.

The Hog began brutally pounding Ayla's round ass, gleefully watching it ripple with every thrust. Ayla was head down in the dirt, every part of her clenched. She watched the bulge that was his cock ravage and rearrange her stomach for his pleasure. She watched herself squirt again, drenching her lover's heavy nutsack. Her teeth were still clenched as she endured Heaven and Hell simultaneously. Then she felt him begin to throb. She felt his balls against her thighs begun to pulse angrily. "Cum in my ass, boar! Fill me up! I need it! I fucking need it!" A hot torrent ripped through Ayla's stomach as she threw her fiery red head back and groaned. Her felt her muscular stomach distend with each load. Filling more and more until she felt the earth against her naval. Thick white cum sprayed from her ass hole as the Iron Hog relentlessly came. When he finally finished he pulled free of the huntress she fell forward, unable to fight the exhaustion any longer, and felt the Gaping Skull mercenary's seed pour from her gaping ass.

"You will be coming with me." The Hog announced, refitting his demon skull codpiece.

Between heavy, barely conscious breaths Ayla smiled and replied, "I won't be cumming...anywhere but here...until I can feel my legs again."

When the sun rose the dwarves shared congratulations with the Iron Hog. They were shocked that Ayla the Huntress was not dead but carried in on the back of a large red wolf, unconscious and nude, leaking jizz. "Hoho! When do we get a turn?" The dwarven commander joked. His broken nose would be a permanent reminder that the harem of a member of the Gaping Skull is a sacred thing. Later that day, Cithreal, Ayla, and the Hog helped assist the dwarven encampment in their move north. They would travel together to the very capital of the elves: Hevillin.

---

"Should I hit anybody that comes for my harem then, Overseer?" Little Bavis asked the old man before him. He had begun taking notes on a piece of parchment on the details of the story. These included things like "clover camouflage -- good idea" and lewd stick figure drawings of elves.

Edward, the Historian of Profanities, lifted his legs onto an ottoman also made of the same inky semi-liquid material as his chair and his maid outfit-clad assistant. "Boy, if you have to ask then you truly don't belong here. I would burn all my life's research before I let any foe lay a single finger on a member of my harem. Right, Xeria?" The shapely gelatinous maid smiled: "Naturally, my lord."