All Comments on 'Iron Rain Pt. 02'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HI, PLEASED TO MEET YOU MR SPOCK

and now its beam me up time. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Liked it!

Some people are going to bitch about the tech aspect being unbelievable but I love Syfy so I liked it and the story. Keep it up and ignore the bitch's!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
first things first...

let me just say I cannot stand the Crapple fanboyism I see killing stories on LR, if you like Crapple iTrash devices and your walled nazi garden thats fine, but dont go so far as (and i mean this literally in 3 different storys I have read) to mention said devices/company at least 13 times IN ONE FRICKING PARAGRAPH... The UI for said devices is made for people who dont have an ounce of insight into how something works, which I get, its EZ MODE for those lacking the knowledge, or the desire to explore and find out how things work and how to make them better.

That being said, the NON Crapple iTrash Nazi walled garden tech you have now infused into this story has made me decide it was worth sticking around for, and you have earned a follow/favorite and a special place on my "bookmarks" list...

in other news: not an anal fan, but still a damn good story, I really hope you arent like other authors and actually finish and/or continue this story and continue to have the time to develop this story, great shit, eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

*disclaimer: I use Windows, I use Linux, I like Android, and was once trapped on a Mac, I branched out, learned to love that I could tweak things and have things setup the way I WANT IT/THEM TO BE, and have never looked back

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb! Keep Going on full Throttle...........

Awesome Story build-up. Wouldlike to see more and soon.

BadBrew2UBadBrew2Uover 12 years ago
Great twist

While the descriptive encounters were dick thickening, the tech twist opens a whole new perspective. Very interesting.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Pretty good

I felt it kind of missed some linking storyline to join how he knew intuitively what to say when he had obviously new technology, even for him.

And he doesn't seem to have much soul searching to do to when he's making it with his stepmum.

She doesn't seem to have much of a problem cheating either.

But apart from those few things, I really want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Cloths" ...

are items used for mopping up liquid deposits on the floor.

"Clothes" are items that people wear!

You can use "clothes" as "cloths" but you shouldn't use "cloths" as "clothes".

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Another layer of intrigue added to this erotic tale.

Not only a very good erotic tale, but now we have run into some subterfuge and espionage.

Perhaps our young hero is another James Bond, and can utilize his intelligence to find all of the answers he needs.

A great story and I'm going to be watching for the next chapter.

Thanks for the good read.

HamletinChainsHamletinChainsover 12 years ago
Great story

So so good. I wasn't expecting the story to be as sexy as it is. And now I find I'm really being drawn into the overarching plot as well. I can only hope it keeps up at this level - I fell this chapter really raised it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Too Much, Too Fast

This is probably more a fantasy than a story, but the sex is just coming too fast. First, the stepsister fucks him at first sight, then the stepmother. Also, he should probably feel some guilt/regret about the stepmother. You could have introduced all the sex a little slower and eased the reader's suspension of disbelief.

Could have used at least one more editing pass. Too many wrong words and clumsy constructions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Russian feminine endings

If she was Petranova, wouldn't her husband have been Petranov?

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
I just KNEW he was going to fuck Petra but I did not think it would be this soon.

Halfway through Chapter 2, that is fast work even for Lost Boy. I have read some of your other work and liked it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

nice hot

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
It's Fantasy

And a good read. Yes, it could with a thorough review and check before publication but the errors don't detract much from the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5800 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES