All Comments on 'Iron Rain Pt. 14'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Winger534Winger534about 12 years ago
Grander & Grander

This series gets better and better with each chapter...I will actually be sad when it ends...but for now let's hope it continues for a while and we all can have these erotic and wonderful adventures with Nick.

hodunkhodunkabout 12 years ago
Superb!

Loved this chapter and am of this thought, your works are just better with each chapter and my depressing thought is this will end eventually. Meanwhile I will enjoy to the max.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
?

More than one reading may be necessary. It may make sense in your mind but I feel you've left things out. Too much after-the-fact tact on; kind of a retrospect thing happening rather than story telling. Akira is great but he needs his family back.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 12 years ago
Awesome

I cant agree more with Winger534 . I am going to hate it when this story reaches it end . Hopefully that wont be for many many more chapters to come . Thanks for one of the best stories i have had the pleasure to read .

manimal51manimal51about 12 years ago
KUDOS!!!

Kudos are in order for this series! I have to admit that it has taken a few twists and turns along the way but that is what makes for a good read. Keep it up!

I also think Nick needs more contact with his family to keep himself grounded. His Dad needs to be brought to the wake for Petra. He needs to see that he isn't the only one who lost some one he loved. Grief shared is grief lessened.

Once more, I just want to thank you for an excellent reading experience. Nice job!

M51

5*****

preacher10preacher10about 12 years ago
Just great

Your story continues to intrigue me. I did some research of my own after starting to read your story. Do you have a bibical background. If not one of your terms is from the old testament stories. I would like to converse more. Please contact me.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

There's so much information in this chapter, and so many things going on, I may have to reread the chapter to understand it.

What happened to the avatar that was at the water fall in Iram? Did he take her with him like she asked him to do when they first met.

I wonder if he will be able to bring Petra back from the dead in real form instead of the form of an avatar, or is she really dead, and just in another world until things become calmer?

The story is very complicated, but I love reading it, and It seems as if Nick is skating on the verge of disaster all of the time, which keeps the suspense level very high.

Thanks for the very good read.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Still going strong

5 stars

JTassJTassover 1 year ago

Wait, who the heck is James?

Did you change the name of William Bell, Jr.?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5778 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES