All Comments on 'Iron Rain Pt. 18'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5 stars

more more more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
If you switch perspective again in the next chapter...

Place the name of the POV character at the start of each sub-chapter please. It is not a huge problem but this will make twenty seconds of confusion disappear. Thanks.

I like the way you are throwing every mythology you can at this story, I am a fan of the Norse. If you haven't before, try reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman. Great book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I read the first 17 chapters in under 2 days and I've spent the last week waiting with baited breath for more, but this just feels like a teaser. Please give us more soon!!

Also please list the characters at the beginning of the chapter to refresh our memories, and if you write more abrubt scene changes please note whose perspective we're reading.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
It is a lot for a mind to ingest

The amount of information in each chapter is immense and comprehending the written word sometimes become mind boggling for this old man.

Even though I become confused in some spots of the epic tale, I become even more infatuated by the complexity of the storyline. The work seems to keep drawing me in to the web and shadows of the unimaginable.

Thanks for the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank You and Please More!

Hi,

I have to follow my predecessors. I took some lines to figure out who is speaking, but it isn't necessarely a bad thing. But what I really hop for is many more chapters!

Sincerely,

a glowing fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
...

why is ever woman in this story the same. After hearing "yes lover" from each of them and at-least 100 times in this series it gets kinda annoying.

wyldnloose69wyldnloose69over 6 years ago

Fantastic story every chapter I read get better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dagda Odin!

Nice one!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Bewitched

Sometimes I'm not sure what's going on but the cmplexity and the detail are phenomenal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Iron Rain Pt. 17 Previous Part
Iron Rain Series Info