Iron Rose Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack sighed, feeling his heart calming down. He slowly sat on the couch, praying in his heart that his husband had finally come to his senses.

Gabby on the other hand rubbed his face, getting even more serious. "You know how for a few years now we've been living together as husbands." His voice was so hoarse. "You also know that we got married under unfavorable circumstances right?"

Jack licked his lips, giving a deep sigh. "Gabriel..." His voice was so low. He wanted to soothe his husband, make him calm.

"Let me finish." Gabriel raised his hand, gesturing Jack to keep quiet. Then he sighed again and looked at him. "I will not deny the fact that we're married and we've had our moments and we've shown the world that we've been happy. We've achieved a lot together and we've had good times but..." He paused and tried to find a word that he could use in order to make Jack understand. "...I think it's about time we went our separate ways."

"Separate ways!" The news hit Jack so hard that he didn't know how to react. First, he felt short of breath and secondly, his heart died right there. He couldn't feel it beat. Then as if that wasn't bad enough, he felt a cold breeze hitting his already cold skin out of the blue. He couldn't believe it. In fact, he failed to believe it. Gabriel was shitting him.

"Hahahaha..." He laughed, staring at his husband. But who was he fooling? His laughter sounded like that of someone in so much pain. But through his laughter, he realized that Gabriel was serious and he stopped laughing.

Tears started building in his eyes and he felt like someone had stabbed him in the heart. It hurt, a whole lot.

"Are you serious?" A tear went down his cheek which he didn't even bother rubbing.

"I am not joking." Gabriel nodded. "It's about time we went our separate ways."

Jack gasped, his mouth shaking. "Why Gabriel? We... we are married." He stuttered as his face got wetter. "Please, tell me you're joking. Do you know what that means? Have you even thought about what this will do to me, to us?"

"I have thought about everything, long and hard." He rubbed on his face. "We're married but we need to face the truth. What we feel for each other isn't love. What we feel is just a sexual attraction and that's all, lust!"

Jack's heart was now torn to pieces. He was bleeding, literally killed. "Are you being serious right now, Gabriel? After all that we've been through together for so many years? How can you even think of telling me that? What will people, my friends and the media say?"

"They don't matter. This is about us. People get divorced on a daily basis. Ours won't be any different."

"Gabriel, I..."

"I will take the blame." Gabriel answered, shaking his head. "You know exactly what we've done, Jack, how we acquired all this wealth we have." Tears were now building in his eyes. "I am filled with so much guilt and disgust right now and..."

"So this is about..."

"No!" He said in a weak tone. "This isn't about anyone. This is about us and reality. Whether we like it or not, we cannot change the truth."

Jack somehow knew that if he spoke to his husband in the best tone, he was gonna hear him out and that was what he was gonna do.

Sitting at the edge of the couch, he looked at his husband and sighed. "My love, you know that whatever is going on, we can face it together. We can overcome it and we can be happy like we've always been."

"No!" He raised his hands as if he was surrendering. "Not on this one. We need to go our separate ways."

"No, I..."

"We're gonna share the wealth, 50:50." He said without even regretting it. "We'll split the wealth in half and Jack, if you don't want that then..." He sighed, rubbing on his face. "...you know I am not a selfish person. I am ready to give you even a share of my wealth 60 to 40 or 70 to 30, Jack. But this is it. I am done now. I can't live my life like this anymore. I need to start over, forget everything about my past and plan my future ahead."

"Gabriel, please..." Jack put his hands together. "...you know I love you so much. I don't know if I can live without you. Okay, I know I haven't been an easy person to live with the past one week but..." He paused and nodded, acting like he was going insane. "...we can fix it. I promise to be a good husband. I will let you do anything you want. You can... Can..."

"No!" He shook his head, trying to smile. "It's over, Jack. This is it. There is no turning back and starting today, we must go our separate ways. We need to get divorced."

"What about father?"

"He'll understand. As soon as he communicates with me, I'll tell him everything." He sighed. "But now it's all over. I need to start over and forget about everything. It's over Jack."

Then without saying anything else, he got up from the couch and rushed upstairs to go and rest and also think about the rest of his life. He was gonna start over and he was hoping that what he had planned was gonna work in his favor.

"No!" Jack shook his head, falling to the floor. "This is a dream. No! Gabriel cannot do this to me. He loves me so much and he..."

His entire face was now wet from tears. After suffering for so many years, now it had come crushing.

"No!"

He had betrayed his friend for that relationship to work and now it was over? It was really impossible. No!

"Gabby!" He screamed and quickly got up, following him upstairs.

***

Miguel opened the door to the dining, looking all around. He was looking really sexy in a pure white shirt and a blue designer's skinny jean with sandals on his feet. His red hair was on and he was feeling really good. He wasn't feeling that bad anymore.

When he just entered the dining room, he stopped in his tracks as his eyes widened at what he saw. Jack was seated on a chair, his eyes on the table and both his hands holding a glass of what seemed to be red wine. He was looking like a mess with his hair messy and looking all pale. It seemed he had a very big problem.

Seeing him, Miguel gave an evil grin. "The evil has already surrounded you, Jack." He thought as he slowly closed the door. "Get ready to dance to the drums of war."

He fixed himself up and rushed to Jack with a look of concern on his face. "Jack!" He gasped, taking a seat close to him. "Are you okay? What's going on?"

"It's over, Miguel!" Jack as tears followed. "It's all over, Miguel. I have lost everything I hold dear to me, my husband."

"What?" Miguel was caught by surprise. He had no idea what Jack was talking about. "What are you saying? Did anything happen to Gabriel?"

He looked at Miguel, shaking his head. "No! He's okay. It's just... just that..." He paused and sobbed, taking a sip of the liquor in the glass. "He wants us to go our separate ways. He wants us to divorce."

"My God!" Miguel gasped, touching his chest. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. In fact, he was caught by surprise. "Are you serious? What happened? What did you do, Jack?"

Jack looked at Miguel as more pain blinded him. "I didn't do anything and honestly, I am weak Miguel. I am really weak. I don't have the strength to fight anymore."

"But there has to be a reason for this." Miguel held Jack's hand, squeezing it sweetly.

"This is far from what I had expected." Jack sniveled, trying to rub his tears. "I always thought it was gonna be and Gabriel against the world forever. I always thought I'd die in his arms and love him until I die but now everything is falling apart.

I never thought this would happen. I have sacrificed a lot." His voice was rising. "I have done a lot, horrible things to just let it go like that, Miguel. I have done terrible things to be with him and..."

"Jack!" Miguel sounded shocked, staring at Jack with a raised eyebrow. "What did you do?" He was serious.

By the time Jack realized what he'd just been about to say, he was panting as hell. He couldn't believe that he'd just been to squeal everything about his past to Miguel. What was he actually thinking?

"Can I trust you?" Jack asked, holding Miguel's hands tightly. "Please!"

Miguel sighed, nodding. He had no idea what Jack wanted to tell him.

Jack on the other hand felt really nervous but he had to do what he was about to do because he felt he needed to talk to someone. Miguel was a fierce businessman and he knew he was gonna understand him completely.

"You see Miguel..." He started, feeling a bit nervous. "...we had hurt someone, someone that was really close to us."

Miguel felt tears building in his eyes and he did his best to fight them. He couldn't believe Jack was telling him that.

"This person was the most annoying, stupid and most self-centered person that I had ever met my entire life." He chuckled bitterly. Miguel clenched his fist, feeling like punching the bastard in the nose. "I had never seen a person so shallow and so foolish. He used to treat me like a slave, like I was one of his servants. He treated me so bad and told me that even if he was to get poor, he wouldn't be as poor as my entire generation put together." Jack cried softly, rubbing his face.

"What I am trying to tell you is that never let anyone do shit to you." He laughed, playing with the glass. "I have had to suffer just to keep this relationship alive and now just like that..." He sighed, feeling like he was about to explode. "...it's over."

Miguel had no idea what to say to Jack because he was really mad. He just looked at him, enjoying his pain and misery.

'You deserve more than what you're getting right now, Jack.' He thought while giving the guy an evil grin. 'You deserve even more. You deserve to suffer for all your evil and all your stupidity and that's my promise. I have only been in your house for a week and everything is already falling apart. But I can promise you that this is not the end of it. You'll pay with your life.'

He sighed, getting out of his thoughts. "So what are you planning on doing? Are you gonna go your separate ways."

He raised his head, staring at Miguel while more tears flooded his face. "I have already had my bags packed. I will be leaving very soon. I still have the old apartment I used to stay in before Gabriel and I got married. I will stay there for the mean time.

But one thing that I will promise you is that I will not give up." He chuckled bitterly. "I know my husband and I just need to be away from him for a while. He'll come around and very soon, I'll find out what really is wrong with him."

He nodded, opening his eyes slightly. "Okay then... I guess, I need to go back to my house now." Miguel said in a low voice.

"No!" Jack gasped, holding Miguel's hands tightly, surprising him. "Don't leave just yet."

"What?" Miguel laughed, looking at Jack like he'd grown another head. "What will I be doing here? I still have my businesses to run and..."

"Stay for a while with my husband." He pleaded, looking in Miguel's eyes. "I want you to observe him. Tell me everything that's going on, please."

Miguel tried to open his mouth but couldn't find his voice. "Okay!" He raised his hands like he was surrendering. "I will stay but not for long. I am only doing this for your sake."

Jack smiled softly, pulling Miguel into a tight hug. "Thank you so much." He said in between sobs, patting on his back. "You're a great friend. I really appreciate your help."

"You're welcome." Miguel rubbed on his back.

'Keeping thinking like that.' Miguel thought as he grinned evilly behind Jack's back. 'You'll never know what hit you.'

After the hug, the two guys talked for a while before Jack decided it was time to leave. Miguel escorted him outside and waved at him, telling him he was gonna miss him when he knew it was all a lie. He had finally managed to spate the two of them and now it was time for the second phase of his plan.

***

"Here you go." Alicia said as she handed over the tray of food to Miguel.

Miguel gave her a smile. "Thank you so much. You've really been of great help since I came here."

"You're welcome." But something was on her mind. "But is true that Jack left?" She was super curious. "I heard one of the maids saying that Gabriel and Jack have separated."

Miguel looked at Alicia, shaking her head. "Goodnight, Alicia." He simply said without answering her question. "I will see you tomorrow morning."

"Goodnight, sir."

Miguel turned and went to the elevator which took him to Gabriel's floor. Reaching his room, she knocked twice and heard him telling him to enter. With a sigh, he opened the door and entered. As soon as he entered, he found Gabriel in just a short and a vest, busy typing on his PC.

He walked straight to the bed and set the tray there, watching him stop what he was doing. When he looked up, he saw Miguel and his heart just melted. He smiled brightly, taking ahold of Miguel's hand. He brought it to his mouth and placed a kiss there.

Miguel almost jumped up when he felt Gabriel kiss his hand. It brought him past memories that caused him nothing but pain and he couldn't have that. He really couldn't do that.

"What do you think you're doing?" He literally snapped, withdrawing his hand. "Jack just left and you're already acting like this, Gabriel? What's wrong with you?"

Gabriel chuckled, feeling his heart race. "What would a man do when he's going crazy in love with a very rare beauty?"

"Stop it!" He shouted. "I don't wanna hear this. I didn't stay back because I wanted to be with you or anything, Gabriel."

Gabriel raised his eyebrow, taking a sigh. "You'll soon understand that what I feel for you is true and pure. I just wanna make you my own."

Miguel laughed, shaking his head. "We're gonna see about that. But as for now, just eat your food before you continue with your work. You haven't had anything to eat since morning."

Gabriel nodded. "Thanks but I was hoping we could enjoy the food together."

"No!" Miguel answered rudely. "I still have a lot of work to do, Gabriel. Goodnight."

He started walking away but Gabriel quickly grabbed his hand, pulling him back. He found himself in the embrace of his ex-husband, so dangerously close that his heart started racing. He was close to Gabriel's body, close to his lips. Gabriel had his arms around his waist, tightly holding him closer. He could feel his hot breath on his face.

Shit! Miguel felt like a million flaming arrows had just pierced his skin, burning his body. A whole lot of pain slipped through his system that he couldn't contain it. Gabriel's breathe felt like poison gas and his arms felt like arrows. In short, he caused nothing but pain on Miguel as he relived all those painful past memories.

"Won't you give me a chance to show that I am telling the truth?" Gabriel was staring at Miguel's face, getting closer to his lips.

What he was feeling at that time was out of this world. It was pure bliss, lust, love, all kinds of emotions on this earth. His heart was beating rhythmically in his chest and his breaths were firm and steady. His hands were trembling and having Miguel so close to him wasn't doing him any good. His body was betraying him and his cock had already started rising.

"I am falling deeper in love with you every day." He moved one of his hands up, rubbing on Miguel's sweet cheeks. "Jack's gone. I am single now."

With those words, He got closer to Miguel's lips and locked his lips with his, kissing him there. Miguel felt like an electric current had just passed through his system. He quickly opened his eyes wider, breaking the kiss and furiously moving away from Gabriel. He was really scared and he was breathing like he'd just survived world war III.

"That doesn't mean you two are not married." His voice was hoarse. "I need to sleep."

He quickly turned and rushed out of the room with tears now wetting his face. Gabriel was calling him but he ignored him. He just needed to be alone and think. He hadn't planned on kissing Gabriel at any point and now that it had happened, he was feeling really weak. He needed to heal.

***

"How have you been?" Miguel asked, looking at Jack with pity on his face.

"Well..." Jack sighed, rubbing his face. "I have been doing great but I can't lie that I miss him. Every night, I cry to myself wishing he was here with me, holding me and kissing me. But I am trying my best to be alright."

Miguel sighed, rubbing on Jack's hand. "I understand what you're going through. Investing a lot in a relationship and then suddenly out of the blue it just breaks. It's really painful." But Jack deserved it and he hadn't seen anything yet.

His eyes were a bit swollen from crying every night and his skin was pale. Miguel liked him like that because he knew just what pain Jack was going through. But to him, it was nothing. It was really nothing.

They were seated in the living room in Jack's three bedroom apartment and it seemed smaller than Miguel remembered it. There were no servants or any guards to serve him so he was really suffering.

"Have you guys met, I mean to talk?" He asked.

"No!" Jack shook his head. "The only time I saw him was three days ago when we met at the company to split the wealth in half. That was all and we didn't even talk after that. I was too angry to talk to him. Plus, I heard from his lawyer yesterday when he sent divorce papers for me to sign."

"This is serious." Miguel gasped, touching his chest to sympathize with the idiot. "And how you coping? Did you sign?"

"I told him I needed some time." He said in a voice filled with pain. "I don't know what to do Miguel. How's he? Have you found out anything about him? Is he seeing anyone?"

Hearing Jack's question, Miguel bit his bottom lip, seductively rubbing on his temple. He had no idea where the energy came from when he heard the question or why he got really excited. His job was now to hurt Jack in the worst way possible.

"Errr..." He stammered, pretending to be a bit nervous. "From my findings, I heard or rather, there's a rumor going around that he's seeing someone, a fellow businessman and they've been spotted several times at his office, hotels and the mall. Though..." He chuckled nervously. "...it's just a rumor. I am sure he's not seeing anyone. It's too early."

He raised his face and saw Jack's face turning red as his eyes watered.

"Hmmm..." He laughed, feeling like crying. "...you don't know what these men can do. He was probably with the bitch before I even left the house. He probably just needed an opportunity to put the blame on me so he got one at the party."

Then he got up, lit a cigarette and started smoking just to calm his nerves.

"But you know what, Miguel..." He chuckled bitterly. "...I am not going to give up on him. Trust me, I might be out of the house but it will take a really long time for me to give up on him. That bitch has no idea who he's dealing with. I have done a lot with Gabriel that no one has the right to enjoy what I have worked so hard for to build. He has no fucking idea what I am capable of and by the time I am done with him, he'll be rotting in hell."

An evil grin appeared on his face as his brain filled up with all kinds of evil things that he was ready to do to the guy if he got to know who he was. But behind him was Miguel and he was grinning like an evil warrior and Jack had no freaking idea what was going on in his mind too. Who was gonna win?

***

It was night time and Jack was going through some files, getting some ideas on how he was gonna manage his companies and if he still wanted to go through with the same businesses or if he wanted to go with another type.

The documents on the table were quite many and he knew he had a lot of work to do.

"Shit!" He swore, rubbing his face. "You think I am weak, Gabriel but I will show you that you made a really big mistake by letting me go. And if you think I am gonna give up on you then you don't know me that well. That bitch you are fucking is gonna pay with his life. I swear."