Iron Rose Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what's going on or I'll walk out that door and out of your life for good." He warned, pointing angrily towards the door. "I am not joking."

"No!" Gabriel knelt down, holding Miguel's hands. "Please, don't do that. You won't understand even if I told you right now." Tears were now going down his cheeks and he was kissing Miguel's hands. What he felt for Miguel was genuine and he needed him in his life. "You might even leave me."

Miguel sighed then knelt down close to Gabriel. He was so close that their lips were almost touching. He felt Gabriel's hot breaths on his face.

"Gab!" He was speaking so softly at that time. He was testing Gabriel and he was gonna see if he was gonna pass the test. "Please!" He cupped his cheeks sweetly. "I wanna know everything. I want you to trust me. Did you hurt someone? Did you steal something or did you even murder anyone?" He was feeling really nervous?

Hearing Miguel's question, Gabriel burst into tears and started crying. He was weaker than he thought. Not even Angelo had made him that weak. Just what was he feeling for Miguel, he cried? He was scared of losing him.

"Tell me!" Miguel pleaded, rubbing on the man's cheeks. "For the sake of our love." It hurt even more now that he had said it. "What did you and Jack do?"

Gabriel sobbed, slowly nodding his head. "I love you so much that I will tell you everything. But please, don't hate me."

Miguel nodded and pleaded.

Gabriel took a deep breath before he started telling Miguel but he was in tears.

"It was a few years back when I was married to Angelo. I had known Jack before that and we were lovers, seeing each other behind Angelo's back. Angelo had no idea why I had married him and..."

He narrated the entire story to Miguel in full. There were times when he broke down and just cried and there were times when he laughed but it was all in pain. He told Miguel the entire story without hiding anything from him. Miguel was in so much pain and was in tears by the time he was done.

"But I never realized just how much I loved him until he died and I married Jack." He cried uncontrollably. "I regret everything and now that I am feeling guilt, I regret everything. I never should have agreed with my father and I never should have gotten involved with Jack. My father is the cause of all this because he turned my heart dark and evil when I was just a kid by filling me with all sorts of evil stories.

It was until Angelo's death when I got to realize that his love for me had changed me. You never know the value of what you have until you lose it. You remind me of him so much and that made me to fall in love with you. Please..." He cried like a kid, weakening Miguel. "...don't leave me."

Miguel was really weak. He didn't know what to do to Gabriel because the guy seemed sincere with what he was saying. They cried like little kids and that same night, Miguel gave in and he let Gabriel kiss him. They kissed passionately and lay on the bed, still kissing each other and Miguel had no idea what he felt for Gabriel. Was it pity or anger?

The kiss they shared felt different, not like before but it felt different. That same night, Gabriel didn't attempt to have sex with Miguel but just kissed him although he was fucking hard. Miguel slept in Gabriel's arms, feeling like he'd gone back to the past but this time knowing that Gabriel was honest with him.

***

"Brandon, I already told you that I will update you when everything's ready." Miguel yelled on the phone, feeling like breaking it. "Why the hell do you want me to return so soon? If it isn't about what I told you then don't call me again. I will call you if anything comes up."

"But Miguel..." He moaned on the other end. "You know I just came out of prison and I just wanted to spend..."

"Don't you have a wife?" He was just so mad. Brandon was calling him for just stupid things and he didn't appreciate it. "Why don't you two go somewhere, spend some romantic time together, have sex or something if you are high and leave me alone."

With a deep groan, he cut the call and slipped it into his pocket.

"I wonder why he can't just overcome his lust." He hissed. "Very soon, I'll teach him a very good lesson."

He shook his head as the elevator opened and he started heading to the living room. Just as he was about to take a seat, he got the surprise of his life when he saw Jack coming inside the house with a really serious look. He was putting a black t-shirt, black skinny jean and black shoes and he had his hair tied by a band.

"What's he doing here?" Miguel thought as he stood in the living room, trying his best to smile.

"Jack! My goodness, what are you doing here?"

Jack heard Miguel's question but he didn't even bother answering. He was just walking towards Miguel, staring at him without even smiling. He was wearing a red long sleeved shirt that was unbuttoned with only a white vest inside and a red skinny jean with sandals on his feet. His red hair was curled and that smile didn't help Jack in any way.

A few days had passed since Jack's rape and so many things had happened. His anger had intensified and he had come for answers and to possibly end everything once and for all. He had healed and he was able to walk without limping but that didn't change anything about him. The bruises were almost gone but not his pain, anger and hatred.

"Are you okay?" Miguel asked, wondering why Jack was acting like that. "You look pissed. Look, if something had happened you should have called me instead of coming here."

Jack eyed Miguel from head to toe and he was looking sexy.

"Are you going out?" He asked with a bitter chuckle. "Or are you dressed like that to impress someone?"

"What?" Miguel laughed, thinking Jack was joking with him. "Me? No! I mean yes, I was about to go out but now that you're here we can go outside and talk." He wasn't afraid of Jack and honestly he didn't care what Jack was gonna do.

"I don't wanna talk. Where's my husband." He was really, really rude. "I wanna speak to that idiot right now and..."

"Jack!" Miguel gasped, shaking his head. "I don't think you should get in any more trouble with Gabriel. You need to leave."

"Why?" He chuckled bitterly. "Why should I leave? This is equally my house and I have every right to be here. Gabriel and I are not yet divorced. Are you hiding something from me that..."

"Are you kidding me?" Miguel laughed, raising his eye brow. "Whatever would I hide from you? I am only trying to save you from making things worse."

"Things are already worse and I wanna get answers today." He yelled. "If you're not hiding anything then why don't you want me to speak to my husband?"

Right at that moment, the elevator door opened, revealing Gabriel who was coming out with a smile as he had been behind Miguel. But when he saw Jack, he lost the smile on his face and rushed to the living room, running as fast as he could. When he reached there, he went straight to Miguel and stood beside him, looking at him and praying he was okay.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a scaredy voice. "Did he hurt you?"

Miguel glanced at Jack, shaking his head. "No! I am absolutely fine."

Gabriel thanked his lucky stars because he knew that Jack could be dangerous.

He turned and looked at his ex. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He snapped, breathing like a dragon. "Get out of here before I do something that both of us will regret."

Hearing his threats, Jack burst into laughter, touching his chest. "Are you being serious? Last time I checked, I haven't signed the divorce papers so I am still legally married to you."

"It's over." Gabriel wasn't gonna back on his words. "You're no longer a part of my life. Leave this house and leave us the fuck alone?"

To say Jack was surprised would be an understatement. He had no idea just what Gabriel meant by that but he was gonna find out. That was what he had come to do anyway.

"Us?" He gasped as his eyes widened. "Who is us? Don't tell me you've brought your new bitch to this house because I'll kill him with my bare hands. I own you, Gabby and I won't allow anyone else to have you. Do you understand?"

Hearing Jack's threats, Gabriel burst into laughter. He laughed so hard that everyone started staring at him.

"Sorry, you own me?" He pointed at himself. "And you don't have to threaten me. I am in love with someone else for the first time in so long and I am not afraid to admit it to you."

Miguel took a glance at Gabriel, feeling his heart race. There was no way he was gonna allow him to tell Jack that the two of them were literally together. That wasn't how he planned it. But then again, he couldn't do anything because he had played mind tricks on them for so long. Now he was gonna just be watching the drama unfold.

"Oh, okay!" Jack laughed. "Where's your new bitch?" He gestured, looking all around. "Where is he? If he's man enough let him come out and face me. No one will be able to separate the two of us. It's you and me forever baby. We'll never separate. We'll always be together."

"You lie!" Gabriel yelled, his face now getting serious. "My heart has already been captured by someone that I can truly love, someone that I can trust and someone that will; make me happy. I am in love and there is nothing you can do about that." Then he did something silly. He wrapped his powerful arm around Miguel's waist, bringing him closer to his body. "I love Miguel and I will love him until the day I die."

Jack's world crushed right there where he stood. He took a few steps back, feeling like the ground was sinking. His heart sounded like an earth quake was happening and his breaths seized and everything around him froze. The blood that was passing through his veins felt like poison and he started gasping. Both his eyes and mouth gaped as he shook his head to wake himself up from that nightmare. But he couldn't wake up. It wasn't a dream but reality.

"I love Miguel!" Those words kept ringing in his ears. "I will love him until I die."

Suddenly he started laughing like he was crazy, staring at Miguel while his jaws shook. He had never hated anybody as much as he hated Miguel right at that moment. He looked at him closely and the guy seemed really confident, equally staring at him like he wanted to beat him. Seeing Gabriel's arm around Miguel, Jack couldn't take it and he did the unexpected.

"No!" He quickly got out a gun that he had put on the waist band of his trouser and pointed at the couple. "No!" He screamed. "How dare you?"

Seeing the gun, Gabriel got really scared and he started hyperventilating as his eye widened. He knew Jack was dangerous but at that point, he had been caught by surprise and had no idea what to do or how to act.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Shut up!" Jack glowered, cocking the gun. "Shut the fuck up or I'll put a hole in your fucking head, I swear."

To Miguel's surprise, he didn't feel any fear take ahold of him but rather anger and evil. He clenched his fists as he remembered how Jack had shot him in the past and he started his plans there and then. His eyes were fixed on Jack, dying to strangle him.

"And you..." He pointed the gun at Miguel. "I thought you were my friend. I thought I could trust you but I had no idea that it was you that he was fucking."

Miguel was staring at Jack with no fear at all. "I was about to tell you but I had no idea that..."

"Shut your hole!" He yelled, his hands trembling as evil got in him. He was dying to put a hole in Miguel's heart. "How dare you tell me that? So all this time we were fighting and all those times when he used to go out, it was you that..."

"No, Jack!" He shook his head. "When you guys started fighting, I had no idea that he was falling for me. I only found out a few days after you left and..."

"And what?" He yelled. "You couldn't wait to fuck him so he could throw me out." He chuckled bitterly, getting closer. "Well honey, you're dead wrong because for better for worse, till death do us apart, this man will always be mine. No one else's."

"I do not belong to you." Gabriel had never been so angry. How dare Jack point a gun at him? He couldn't take it. "Get out of here right now. Accept the fact that I am no longer yours. My heart now beats for Miguel and..."

"Really?" He laughed. "I have done a lot of horrible things for this man, sacrifices that you'll never be able to do or understand. I am the guy behind this man's success because without me, he wouldn't even be here.

The person that warned was actually right but he warned me too late." He said angrily. "He was actually right because you are a snake, Miguel. I should have been careful from the very first day I met you but I had no idea. Now I know why these problems started happening right before you came here. You were here to steal my husband but that will be over my dead body. Thanks to that man, I got to know the truth today."

Hearing Jack's words, Miguel's heart pounded so hard in his chest. Someone had told Jack to be careful with him and that means that someone had probably been keeping an eye on him. It couldn't have been Brian or Mark, not even Brandon would dare do that to him because he had been dying to lay his hands on either Jack or Gabriel and that only meant that the fifth dragon had communicated with Jack and that also meant that he knew about Miguel.

Miguel couldn't say anything. He rather just stared at Jack, dying to kill him.

"This man you're trying to steal belongs to me. He's always been mine and all the wealth you see, he wouldn't have had them without me."

"Really?" Miguel folded his arms on his chest, smiling confidently which surprised Jack even more. "Well, that's not what I heard. I thought this entire wealth belonged to his ex-husband, Angelo who happened to be your best friend, Jack. Just accept the fact that he's in love with me."

"Oh really?" Jack laughed at the top of his voice, holding the gun even tighter. "You do not know anything and that's what gonna lead you to your death. You should have done a background check on my history before you decided to mess with me. And before that..." He looked at his angry husband, smiling like an evil villain from a horror movie.

He was gonna cripple Gabriel to the point where Miguel was gonna want nothing to do with him.

"Has your darling lover told you about his past?" He asked teasingly, gesturing with the gun. "Has he told you what had happened to his ex-husband?"

Miguel took a glance at Gabriel, frowning and when Jack saw that, he knew he was getting to him.

"Has he told you how he connived or wait..." He paused, looking at the ceiling like he was thinking of something. Then he laughed. "...how we connived with his father and the businessman that had him brutally raped." He laughed, enjoying the look on Miguel's face. "Has he also told you how we brutally shot him and killed him? Has he also told you that we all did that just because we wanted to be with each other?"

Miguel and Gabriel were staring at each other with serious looks on their faces. Jack was enjoying it because he knew that Miguel was shocked. But what happened next shocked him. Instead of being mad, shouting or asking Gabriel what the truth was, Miguel started laughing.

"Of course," Miguel rubbed on his temple, smiling at Jack. "When you love someone so much, you have to be truthful to them. He told me everything that I needed to know, how you and his father convinced him and filled him with evil and how you killed Angelo. I know everything."

Jack was shocked and now really angry. How dare Gabriel tell everything to someone when they'd vowed never to reveal the truth to anyone, he thought as he got really angry? He repositioned the gun to Miguel's forehead now ready to shoot.

"I made a really big mistake by trusting you with my entire heart and my husband." Jack said with the most evil voice Gabriel had ever heard from him. "I will never make that mistake again and in your next life, you'll never mess with someone like me again."

He cocked the gun, ready to shoot but Gabriel got so scared that he shielded Miguel from Jack completely, raising his hands. "I will not let you shoot Miguel." He warned, pointing angrily.

"Get out of my way, Gabby."

"No!" Gabriel shook his head. "I will have to die before you do anything to him."

Hearing Gabriel's words, Miguel looked at him and simply sighed. He couldn't do anything but just stand there and watch what was gonna happen. But of course, he knew Jack couldn't shoot Gabriel because he was crazily obsessed with him.

"Do not test my patience." Jack warned, gesturing Gabriel to move.

But he wouldn't budge. He just stood there, staring at Jack with so much anger and hatred. God! There was no one as despicable as Jack. How was he even able to withstand him all this while, he thought as he shook his head?

"Okay."

What Jack next surprised everyone? Moving angrily forward, he hit Gabriel with the butt of the gun on the head and furiously pushed him to the ground. While he was on the ground, touching his bleeding head, Jack quickly acted.

Before Miguel even realized what was happening? He felt a really sharp pain on his forehead and then another in the tummy. He was sent flying to the ground and felt something wet going down his face. Shit! He was hurt. The stupid guy had injured him with the butt of the gun, giving him a small cut on the forehead.

Before he could even utter a word, he felt a hard blow on his cheek, sending him to the floor again. Then Jack punched him severally on his body but luckily, only two of them reached his face and now his nose was bleeding and his cheek was hurting so bad. He was sure that it was gonna leave a big bruise there.

Jack continued punching him, kicking him and hitting him with the gun on his body. By the time he was done, Miguel was feeling really weak. He tried to get up but winced because of the pain the bastard had inflicted on him. It hurt real bad and just added to his thirst.

"This is the last time you're gonna fuck with me."

Jack pointed at the gun at Miguel again and this time he was ready to shoot him.

"What the fuck?" Gabriel furiously got up, his eyes fixed on Miguel who was on the floor. "Miguel!"

"Don't even move an inch!" Jack warned, threatening Gabriel as his finger moved shakily on the trigger. "I swear I will fucking shoot him."

Gabriel was really scared. He couldn't afford to lose Miguel like he had lost Angelo. He couldn't bear to lose him. He knew in that situation he was weak and there was only one thing left to do.

"Jack, please..." He put his hands together, pleading with him. "Don't do this."

"Shut up!" Jack barked in anger. "Do you know what my being away from this house has done to me?" He yelled, shaking his head at his husband. "Do you know what I have been through since I left this house? I got raped by five dirty men." He laughed, his hands now shaking faster. He was looking at his husband. "Do you know what I had to go through in the hands of those men? You couldn't be there to protect me because of this whore!" He screamed.

Gabriel was hoping somebody was gonna hear him but he had given the maids a day off because he had wanted to spend the day alone with Miguel. Now he was screwed.

"I am sorry about that." Gabriel apologized. "But please, you know we once made a mistake. That mistake has been haunting us and please..." He was almost crying. "...don't commit that mistake again."

"No!" Jack was shaking his head so hard. "I will not lose to this boy. If I can't have you then no one will."

"Some people never learn." Miguel said angrily as he got up from the floor.

Jack quickly diverted his attention to him and what he saw scared him. Miguel's look, the command in his voice and just his presence scared Jack so much that he started trembling. There was something about the way that Miguel stared at him that scared him. His heart was now pounding even harder.