All Comments on 'Irrational Exuberance'

by tarkatony

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
super

could have a little detail on sisters panties and bra but great story with detail

Randy01Randy01over 18 years ago
A different

kind of incest story. Slow build up made it believable and very erotic in its own way. Keep writing this way and you will be famous some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ugly women

The guy who the first time doesnt even want to fuck his skinny ugly sister. How the fuck am I supposed to enjoy that? And WAY to much boring talking.

Also Reality? yeah right..

at first, a sister like that better be dumped in a psychiatric ward. No way shes for real.

2nd, the guy is like 20+ years old, way old enough to think straight so there is no way he can hate is sister so much. There is no way his sister can love him that much neither. Not possible, even scientific speaking.

Load of ********

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Ignore the last comment from someone that evidently can't appreciate a great piece of erotic writing. The way you built it up and wrote it was excellent, very well done.

LutherTLutherTover 18 years ago
Really Good!

Except for your grammatical errors here and there, this was a wonderfully romantic story, made even better with the incest. I enjoyed the dialog and the build-up of tension in their relationship. Keep writing, and please have someone proof read your works before you post them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GOOD AND HONEST

YOU WROTE WITH HONEST FEELINGS FOR YOURSELF AND NOT JUST TO PLEASE OTHERS AND THE BASIC EARTHY FEELINGS ARE EXPLAINED OPENLY AND HONESTLY .LISTEN TO YOURSELF AND BE HAPPY .

NICELY WRITTEN .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You've told a fine story

primarily because of the range of human emotion you managed to encompass in the story. That's what makes it real. He has rolled her up into his dislike of his family and so she is less then nothing to him. He's confused about the incest thing. The only question I have is why she loved him after his continued rejection? Was it 'cause she wanted the apparently unobtainable? To the anonymous with the negative comments because Alice was not a "10." Wake up anonymous; The only "10's" are on the TV screen or in Hollywood. For the rest of us regardless of gender, there will always be some kind of imperfection that we lay aside in the name of love. If it were not so you'd be whippinhg your wire every night because no one would want you. tarkatony, you did a fine job with this story because you put real feelings, emotions, and thoughts into it. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
*Claps*

it was just what I've been trying to find so long.

One of the few I've given a 5 to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hmm

this story was so serious, I mean, great short fiction, I don't usually feel really challenged or engaged while on this site, but here was an exception

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unlikeable

The guy comes across as a Grade A asshole. I was disappointed that he didn't get his comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sounds like me

This could be me, however the connect has never happened, if it does I hope to handle it as well. Loved the buildup and apreciated the close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Romantic Erotica Exemplar

I don't know a single better fic on this site. I've been around here for a couple years, but stumbling on this one was like a gold mine. If not for the incest element to it, I'd say this should be in the romantic section. Amazing story, heartwarming, and beautiful. This is the sort of story that exemplars the point where erotic fiction can become, basically, a real short story of quality. The character dynamics- the fact he's such an asshole at the beginning, but he's able to recover the "real" him inside; her utter devotion to him, despite his faults- this is what true love is made of. The very fact that their love is incest, shows a great deal about how true, consensual love between siblings is not so wrong. I don't know any more powerful piece I have every read. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best i've read

Title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice...

I love assholes who figure out their stuff by the ending! Great work!

klaxxklaxxover 16 years ago
Magnificent...

One of the best I've read. Your use of emotion and range to build tension is exemplary. A wonderful epiphany for brother, fulfillment of a dream for sister, life-long hapiness for both. I thank thee for thy pains. It is with deepest and most profound regret that can recompense thee but five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
UNREALISTIC

totaly unrealistic no guy that hated his sister that much would agree to let her move in and if he did he would avoid her at all costs and would never bring a girl home he would leave before she got up and return in time for bed so he would not see her and he would give her a set time to find an appartment keep your stories atleast sounding realistic people do not change that way if they hate you they will always hate you especially when it comes to family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
One of the very best

stories on this site. Fuck the softcock loser who commented below.

ortsmaortsmaover 14 years ago
A change of pace

A incest sex, true love story. Different than most all the other stories here. Different in that the change that comes over him seems/feels real. 5 stars!

owengreybeardowengreybeardover 14 years ago
I wonder if the bar is set too high...

Every time I think about writing an brother/sister story I come back to this one, and I can't imagine doing it better. I think I have to try, but I wonder if the bar is set too high...

ambystohluteambystohluteabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

It's not just a sex story, but its full of true love, a love that isn't often captured by many writers. This story captures it and goes. Wish there was a bit more on the end, but still a 5/5 for me. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
kiss ass reviews

i wonder why writers here post so many of their own anonymous rave comments and get relatives and other writers to also give rave reviews on unrealistic subpar stories. this deserves a zero or less vote the guy was an ass the giy and his sister need mental help it would never happen in amillion years this belongs in the twilight zone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

No their attitude about each other is more common than you would think, I know a family if I heard any of them say they loved each I'd think the world was coming at an end

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Irrational is the empathetic word here !

I doubt that this writer is all there. Perhaps didn't take its meds. 1* !

Damned fucking sicko.

trite_readertrite_readerover 9 years ago
Re "kiss ass reviews" and "Irrational is the empathetic word here !"

Seriously guys, stick to reading children's books. You obviously haven't matured enough to get passed you keyboard warrior stage in life. Really. Get back to Dr. Seuss. It'll make more sense to you. Or maybe not...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
writer needs help!!!! OK I'll give it a 5 and help offset your dumb ass score

you are the one that needs help dear annony you fag! I'm glad your wife left your sorry ass, she deserved to be happy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
W O W!!!

I can only say W O W! Damn I loved the growth of the characters the changes the move from his so called hate to full out love....not just sexual...but the love of needing the one you love and wanting to know everything about her. There is room for more growth. He needs to continue, but that is true with her too. She really did not know him as he would not let her. Love grows between 2 people as they learn each other. But wow! I will be looking for more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn

I better be careful how I rate this story. The ravers will come out of the woodwork and lynch my ass.

The story was interesting in its own way. Not too far fetched. I can see it happening. I enjoyed the read. Thanks for writing.

The old guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
an interesting take on brother/sister love

need more of this story

dietz10000dietz10000almost 7 years ago
Love the build up

Definetly needs a chapter two. Im such a sucker for a romantic incest story.

Great job so far.

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

So many of your stories overwhelm me in their emotional depth. So does this one. It speaks from your words great experience. Life experience, wisdom.

And your stories are heart-warming, so romantic. Good that you and your stories exist.

Highfive from Germany

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

Wow, I mean just WoW! 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous