Irredeemable

Story Info
750 Word - Could The Devil Scare Him Straight?
856 words
3.96
23.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gordo12
gordo12
805 Followers

Irredeemable

Author's Notes: All characters of legal age. This was written in the 750 word format, excluding notes, for Valentines Day contest,. The story comes courtesy of Cfnmlover84 who posted an idea in a forum and courteously gave permission for others to use it.

WARNING: darkness ahead.

Pain ripped his chest like an errant sledge hammer crushing a finger. He staggered and hit the ground face first. Blackness took him.

He awoke disoriented by the dim, flickering red light complemented by the wails that sounded like millions of cats being tortured. He blinked his eyes, slowly trying to focus. Something was wrong, he couldn't move.

Sitting on a throne built of skulls was a being resembling every caricature of the Devil he'd ever seen. Red skin, burning eyes, long horns, claws for hands with goats feet.

He must be hallucinating. The sweat rolled from his body, it was bloody hot in here.

"I see you finally woke up," hissed the impossible beast.

He stared, too shocked to reply. When the mouth opened all he saw were fangs and a bottomless pit of raging flames.

"I...I..." he finally stuttered out, unable to think of how to respond.

"It's real, Bruce. You're in Hell and I'm the Devil you've heard so much about."

"How...?"

"It really doesn't matter. Time to go over your life record." He hauled out a large burning slab with writing on it.

"Oh, here's a good one."

Bruce screamed in agony as something ripped into his asshole tearing the flesh and relentlessly sodomizing him.

"You took her anal virginity with no lube. You uncaringly shoved it in torturing her terribly and then left her bleeding and crying in bed after you finished."

He looked up. "Enjoying it?" he asked casually.

A scream of agony was his only answer.

"No? Well, I see the answer I'm looking for. All you have to do Bruce is turn off the TV." He snapped his huge clawed fingers.

In a flash Bruce found himself in a small lava lined chamber the heat painfully searing his skin while that pile driver relentlessly ripped his ass. Floating in front of him was a TV showing Susan and himself. They had just met.

He remembered the loving, the laughter, the way she used to look sideways at him with her secret smile. Her whispers in his ear saying how much she loved him.

He watched their marriage, their fumbling first attempts at sex. The giggling and thrashing around in joyous contemplation of discovery. He'd loved her so much.

The scorching pit evaporated his tears.

Life continued and got harder, financial and other stress bringing on fighting and blame. Blame he piled on her. He was perfect.

Watching now, it was clear the failure was his, not hers.

Fighting turned into demeaning insults and put downs.

He watched himself break her heart refusing to have their promised children.

His indiscretions with other women followed. His endless promises to change broken in an instant when opportunity raised it's wicked head.

He watched her sweet face gradually morph into a stress lined visage. She became skeletal, her youthful face aged, dark circles haunted her eyes until she was a gaunt remainder of her original sweetness.

He saw his death and unattended funeral, people having been driven away years ago.

She started to gain weight back shortly after he died, her beauty returning. He agonized when she met another man. They clicked instantly. He watched her blossom into love again and cried when he saw the little flash of light seed her belly. She was having the love child they could have had.

He couldn't stand it.

Reaching out he tried to turn the TV off. His fingers strained, but seemed unable to get that last 1/8 of an inch to hit the dial. No matter what, the TV ran in a constant loop showing her dismal past with him and future happiness without him.

What HAD he done?

With a scream of rage he punched at the button and felt something take his hand.

He woke to the beeps and whistles of the machines surrounding him. Susan held one of his restrained hand.

"You had a heart attack."

He had another chance?

He was going to tell her how much he loved her and regretted his past behaviour when he remembered that hot blonde on the third floor.

He was sooo close to fucking her!

"Look what you did to me," he snarled at Susan instead.

On the table he noticed one of those extra-large 3D Valentines.

"Stupid woman, wasting money on useless trash!" he groused, pointing.

Tears welled in the bottomless sadness of her eyes. Scorned, she stood, tore up the card and walked out without another word.

He never saw her again!

Copyright: Gordo12©

Author's Note: This story is for the Valentine's Day contest. Please vote and comment, it's the only payment we get.

PS: The favourite story and favourite author buttons are badly underused on this site. If you enjoy my demented little ramblings, click on them too please. The site will notify you on your control panel of new stories.

gordo12
gordo12
805 Followers