All Comments on 'Irredeemable'

by gordo12

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally!

After reading thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of comments and calls by readers for 750 word stories, our Intrepid Hero, Gordo, rides to the rescue! The longing of every single reader for 750 word stories, as a band dying of thirst in a parched wilderness of long awful stories, some of 10,000 words or more, we gain the cool refreshing drink from the 750 word well. If only we could read hundreds of 750 word stories, it would not assuage our thirst for these wonders.

Please, Gordo, bless us with more of these wondrous gems; 30, or 50, would not be too many. The reading public demands 750 word stories! We will march to the gates of Literotica Hell to demand our rights to have 750 word stories. Thank you, Gordo: the people's champion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not quite 750 words and don't tell readers to favourite a story or author, desperate writerd wanting more attention only tell readers what to do, you don't like writing for free? Don't do it. A writer telling me what to do is the quickest way to get a low score.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Literally burning this bastard. He really deserves it. Short,but best story of the night.

bioman57bioman57over 4 years ago
Interesting

Short and to the point...

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 4 years ago
Bruce Epitomized the Story Title

He certainly seems irredeemable.

Good shorty.

Full marks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty good

Nice F-U to the BTB fetishists who would have given this a 5 if the genders were reversed

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 4 years ago
Unusual plot

Definitely different and interesting.

gordo12gordo12over 4 years agoAuthor

@ Finally. I take it you're not a fan of 750 words. Man are you going to be shocked when the 750 word event lands on Feb 15. It will probably take over the entire site there are so many stories coming.

This little gem fell right into Valentines so I published it early. Originally it was going in that event. But don't despair I have another.

@ Anon: Yes it is exactly 750 words. Different word processing platforms measure things differently. This was measured with Libre Office. Word gives different results as does things like Google docs. There was a discussion on the issue in the author's forum and the conclusion was no one would be anal enough to spend the time counting. Apparently we were wrong. Some-word-processors-measure-this-as-one-word! 8 in 1

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
5 Stars

How is this story not above 4 stars? Oh, you have the wrong gender as the MC, and you made too many LW readers have to deal with how they may have fucked up their relationships.

Great short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i really enjoyed it

but if this hell existed, there would be FAR MORE women in his shoes.

only a handful of men are that entitled. most are brainwashed, beaten down, or worse...not perfectly full of status.

if a hell like this exists...with all the false rape accusations, false beating accusations, hypergamy, secretly making a husband raise her lover's child, disrespect...women (as a whole) will take the lion's share of hell-fire.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Next time

Next time this was won't be dreaming.

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 4 years ago
5*

Very biblical, a second chance wasted because there was no repentance.

With out repenting there can be no salvation. Without atonement the out come is certain.

Pearl's before swine,

Very good story

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Aaaaaaand the favorite buttons will remain unused...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hello

i say In Few best stories i ever read

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
What an irredeemable asshole.

Would have been better if she had put some serious screws to him. Definitely hope she had future happiness while he had a blow torch up his butt.

gordo12gordo12over 4 years agoAuthor

@ Aaaaaaand - you're hiding. An anon. You can't fav stories or authors anyway. So you took nothing away :-)

gordo12gordo12over 4 years agoAuthor
@ Not A Valentine's Day Story

@ Not a Valentines Day story

No, the story is not sweetness and light. I warned you up front it was dark. I meant it.

The story is the antithesis of Valentine's Day.

Authors sometimes write stories to show the ugly side of life. It's hoped that it will bring out strong emotions in the readers. Obviously I succeeded with you. :-)

I take that as a positive even though you hated the story. You can hate it, love it or understand just how ugly some people are in life like Bruce was portrayed. You could also feel some empathy for Susan and every other woman that has ever been victimized by somebody like Bruce.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 4 years ago
Short, concise and beautifully on target

Enjoyed every one of those 750 words, Gordo.

gordo12gordo12over 4 years agoAuthor
RE: My Response To: Not a Valentine's Day Story.

Just so you don't think I'm crazy (ok, maybe a little) somebody left a comment. While they called the story "A nightmare on Elm Street" and not what they wanted for Valentine's Day. I didn't mind the comment. It was honest and whoever wrote it explained themselves. Fair game as far as I'm concerned.

I don't delete comments unless someone is being a complete and total asshole. So far that's once in close to two years.

For some unknown reason the site deleted it. I'm not sure why and definitely don't agree. However, with Bulletin Board software, the deleting comments function takes all comments out for a user when admin uses it. There must have been some other comments/behaviour elsewhere that triggered the deletion.

The comment author showed great emotion in what they wrote and I respect that.

Vix_GiovanniVix_Giovanniabout 4 years ago

Excellent story (and Valentine’s Day story), five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Since Shortly After It Began

Putting out entertainment, Hollyweird has produced decades of anti-heroes that weren't necessarily received with rave reviews but frequently improved in retrospect over time. They didn't always need to be liked, that was part of the attraction, as they often had few redeeming qualities by definition. They simply had to be well done as this story was. For a few sentences Bruce could have reclaimed our respect but then his true lack of character reared it's ugly head. I'm rooting for the next heart attack. Signed: BTW

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

What an asshole this guy turned out to be. I hope he does burn in hell. She deserved so much better.

fredbrownfredbrown11 months ago

Bruce is a bit of a slow learner and doesn't need a cloven-hoofed red fellow, he's making his own hell ......

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The baggage car is at the rear of the train.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergordo12@gordo12
Nov 2020 A change in my comment policy: I've allowed commenters free reign in the past. Unfortunately, a few have abused that. Therefore, if you post shit, you'll get deleted. Nov 2020 Sorry for not keeping this up. Two new stories coming. One for the Winter Contest called "H...