Irresistible

Story Info
A man discovers that he has become irresistible to women.
2.7k words
3.46
15.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was an attractive young man, but he was not so attractive that it would explain why he seemed to have the kind of almost absurd success with women that he had. It wasn't so much that he was muscular, although he was; or tall, although he was. It wasn't so much that he had a handsome face and it wasn't his deep voice. It wasn't so much anything about him that you could put a finger on with respect to his physical appearance, but there was something about him, whether it was the pheromones that he gave out or something about his demeanor, which caused women to become obsessed with him.

It happened quickly, it happened suddenly, both from their perspective and from the perspective of other people who witnessed the obsessions taking form. Sometimes it was a situation where he was at a public place. He'd never met this woman before, and she suddenly, upon seeing him, felt drawn to him in a way that was irrational and very powerful.

For example, he once went into a coffee shop with a cute young barista. She took his order, and upon giving him back his change her hand lingered on his and their eyes met. He went back to his seat, and she joined him as soon as she was able to--sooner, in fact. She left her post, sat down at his table, nervously chatted with him for a few minutes, and then confessed to him that for reasons she didn't understand she felt that she wanted him more than she had ever wanted anyone. She said she was not the sort of person to say this to a stranger, and that she knew this was socially strange, but that she needed to say it to him. And as she said it she felt her cheeks burning, and he, having had many experiences of this kind with which to practice his response, simply took her by the hand gently and led her out to his car.

As they were walking, she felt more and more like she could barely hold in her desire. Once they got to the car, she looked at him, unconsciously brought her face close to his, and she kissed him.

When they kissed, their mouths opening and their tongues meeting, she began to feel she wouldn't be able to wait until they had gotten to wherever they were going. He got into the driver's seat and she got into the passenger's side, and as soon as she opened the door and went in she reached for him and they began making out with more intensity.

It was as if she actually, physically could not stop. She kissed his lips and his cheeks. She nibbled on his earlobe. She licked at his neck and returned to his mouth with hot need. She ran her fingers through his hair. She ripped open his shirt and kissed wetly down his chest. She knelt down in the car awkwardly, undid his pants, and fished out his member. She took it into her mouth and began sucking on it with the kind of need you might associate with someone offered a drink after dehydration. She licked up and down his shaft and took his cock into her mouth as deeply as she could, bobbing down and up again.

All she wanted was to make him come inside her. "Wanted" was not even an appropriate word for this feeling that she had; it was as if the one desire she had in the world was to make this man orgasm. And as he leaned back in his seat and rested his hands on her shoulders, he moaned and spurted cum into her mouth and throat, and she drank it, never stopping, simply continuing to suck until she had consumed all of his cum.

And it should say something about this man that, at that moment, as he looked down at her sucking on him, swallowing his semen, trying and hoping to make him hard again, he would smile and marvel at how many times this sort of thing had happened in his life. It was the extraordinary and mysterious privilege he had of not merely being attractive but of, in some strange way nobody could understand, being an attractor. His presence was a sexual force that exerted itself on people around him. It drew them to him, making them want him, and indeed never really letting them go. That is who Dan was, and he was aware of it. He understood that it was there in the room with him, and in the minds of other people when they talked to or approached him.

To call this a kind of hypnosis might be inaccurate. It wasn't as if he was consciously doing something which made others feel the way he wanted them to feel. And in fact it might not have been true of Dan that he wanted people to feel this way at all. He certainly didn't want it all the time, and there were moments when it was inconvenient. There were moments when sex was not appropriate, and moments when it was not possible, and many, many moments when it wasn't desirable. Quite often, someone would become infatuated with him and he wouldn't be interested. So although this was a kind of hypnosis-like phenomenon, he was not a hypnotist. He just was what he was, and he happened to be irresistible.

There was a time in Dan's life when he was in two relationships at the same time, polyamorously. This was to say that both women were aware of each other and accepted with open minds that he was dating them at the same time. They knew each other, in fact, and they became friends.

At one point he had been out of town for a few weeks, and they had missed him. These two girlfriends would meet every week on Thursday evenings to go contradancing. And it was a Thursday evening that he pulled up to the dance hall in his car, and walked up to surprise them at this contradance. He walked in and they spotted him. Immediately, they left their dance partners.

Emily was the smaller of the two. She always contradanced with a great deal of enthusiasm and cheerful bubbliness, and her body was coated with sweat. She had long blonde hair and a large bosom. She ran up to him with her arms open, squealing his name. She threw her arms around him, and jumped up and kissed him.

When she called his name, the other woman, Liz, noticed him and left her partner too. She was beautiful, taller and thinner than Emily with black hair that fell to her shoulders. She was more restrained and walked toward him slowly. She bit her bottom lip. The need she always felt for Dan was already stealing over her, and she took deep breaths to control herself. As Emily broke the kiss, Liz reached in and with a passion that was only barely held back pulled him close for a deep kiss, and ran her hands along his back. She brought up one leg, as if to get as close to him as possible in their embrace. Emily watched them, her eyes darting back and forth excitedly. They held like that for some time, and when they pulled away Liz gazed at him with smoldering eyes.

For a few minutes, the three entertained a pretense of talking and catching up. They sat against the wall of the dance floor, watching the other contradancers. But Liz and Emily couldn't keep their eyes off of him. Soon, Liz pulled him in for another kiss. As they made out, Emily looked lustfully at them. She took his left hand in her right, and brought a finger up to her mouth, and started sucking on it. He turned to Emily and began kissing her, and Liz leaned over and brought her mouth to his neck, and ran her hands along his chest and torso.

They realized that they needed to leave. As he got up, the two girls awkwardly tried to keep their hands on him. They all stumbled and giggled, and walked out of the hall as a group.

Approaching his car, the two girls pinned him against the side of the vehicle. Liz was the more serious of the two, and when she looked at him her lust was unsmiling. Emily was playful. She held his hands and twirled around like a ballerina, bringing herself back to him and pecking kisses along his face and chest, squeezing his butt with an impish grin.

They piled into the back seat of the car, and after being briefly fondled there Dan extricated himself and settled into the driver's seat. They headed off for his apartment. As he pulled out into the street, he looked in the rear view mirror and saw the girls staring at him and touching themselves. He looked back at the road and drove for a few minutes. He heard moaning from the back seat; he looked back and saw that the girls had begun kissing and touching each other, holding each other and plunging their hands down each other's skirts. Liz arched her head back as Emily kissed down her neck, and pushing aside her blouse took one of her breasts into her mouth. Dan looked back at the road, and within a few short minutes they were at his place.

He silently thanked the universe that he lived on the first floor, and that his parking spot was close to the front door. He got out of the car, and the girls got out too, and like metal to a magnet they walked to him and began caressing him. As they progressed to his door he fumbled for his keys, and Emily began rubbing his crotch.

He managed to get inside and turned on a light, and as one they moved to the bedroom. Emily pushed him onto the bed, and pulled down his pants and underwear in one quick energetic motion, and then took his cock in her mouth. Liz pinned him down and kissed him with an urgency that surprised him.

As she moved down to his neck, he managed to say, "Wow, you girls sure did miss me."

Emily only giggled as she began licking his balls, and the vibrations of her laughter moved through him, but Liz pulled away and looked at him seriously.

In a low, quiet voice she said, "Dan, we are going to fuck you. A lot. You have no idea how much I need to feel your cum inside of me." She lowered her lips to his again and kissed him tenderly, and then again, and they ran their hands along each other's backs as Emily moved back to his shaft, cupping his balls in one hand while she touched herself with the other.

The two sweaty girls continued their onslaught like this for a minute, and while Dan and Liz embraced he removed her shirt and then her skirt, and she pulled off his shirt. Then Emily wriggled out of her skirt and shirt while she still licked his cock, and Dan sucked on one of Liz's nipples, tasting the salt of her skin. She arched her head back toward the ceiling, her eyes closed and her full lips partially open, a moan escaping from between them. He cupped her mound and began rubbing it. She leaned down and kissed him again, then moved down to join Emily at his cock. Pushing his legs forward, Emily moved further down and began licking his asshole, and fucking his asshole with her tongue, while Liz took his penis into her mouth in an almost reverential way.

They continued licking and sucking him, and as his orgasm built, and as he moaned and gripped the bedsheets, he spurted a torrent of cum into Liz's mouth. Liz sucked him harder, coaxing the sperm from him eagerly, and when he finished she brought a finger to Emily's chin and they made out hotly, his cum dripping from their open mouths as their tongues explored each other. While they did this they fingered each other, and dropped slowly as they made out to the floor beneath the bed; Emily then kissed down the length of her body and began licking her pussy. Liz looked up and met Dan's stare; through half-lidded eyes she began to sigh in rhythm with Emily's tongue on her clitoris. Watching this from the bed, Dan began stroking himself. Liz's eyes fell to his penis, and as it became hard again she began moaning, and as he grew fully erect she orgasmed loudly with a long moan while Emily's mouth enveloped her.

Liz fell back onto the floor, her chest heaving, and her eyes still on his cock. Emily looked up at him with a slutty smile. Dan leaned down and fully picked her up. She shrieked and laughed happily as he put her down on the bed and pulled up her legs. Staring at her with a smile, he slowly slid his engorged cock into her pussy. Then he began thrusting in and out of her quickly, her large breasts moving up and down. Emily's eyes furrowed and her mouth, usually in a smile, assumed a strange frown-like shape that Dan knew for her meant that she was aroused nearly to her limit. Dan looked over at Liz, who had sat up and was touching herself again, watching them fuck.

It was not more than a few minutes until Emily came, shrieking and gripping Dan, and as she came down from her orgasm she pulled herself up to him with force and kissed him passionately, her breathing ragged and her breasts pushed tightly against his chest. As he pulled out of Emily he felt a warm wetness envelop his cock, and he looked down to see Liz engulfing his penis in her mouth, sucking wantonly as Emily pulled him up for another deep kiss.

Liz pulled on his arm and turned him around, pushing him down onto the bed on his back, and straddled him. Staring at him, her breathing heavy, she lowered herself down onto him slowly, with balance and poise, never breaking her eye contact. As he penetrated her expression changed into one like an animal, gazing at him with a hunger that almost scared him. They fucked slowly, and then she leaned her head back and sped up her pace, in complete control as Emily crawled onto the bed and began licking his nipple, fingering herself once again. Liz approached a second orgasm and he reached around and grabbed Emily's head to pull her in for a kiss, and as their tongues sparred he moaned into her mouth and spurted a second load into Liz, who pulled him deep into her and came a moment later.

Liz pulled herself down, and lying there on the bed the three of them made out. Dan ran his hands over their sweaty bodies, feeling the smooth curves of their backs and asses. Finally they pulled apart.

Emily was the first to speak. "It's a funny thing," she said, and for a moment her expression was uncharacteristically serious. "But I feel like I could fuck you forever, and never stop." She looked at Liz. "I've had plenty of other partners, but this is a new feeling for me."

Liz nodded. "I know what you mean." She looked at Dan. "I need you so much. And I can't even control it, it's like..."

"I know!" Emily was suddenly emphatic. "Me too! It just comes over me, all of a sudden. Whenever he's near me..." She looked at Dan again and she blushed. "I think about all the things I want to do to you...your body..." She trailed off. Liz was staring at her.

Dan saw it happen. As the girls talked, their arousal grew. They wouldn't be able to help themselves.

Emily was still talking, as if to herself. "...I think about how much I want to feel him inside of me..." Liz moved closer, her breathing ragged. "I need to feel his body against mine." She shuddered. "I need him to...to fill me..."

The two girls stared at him. Drawn by some force they didn't understand, they leaned forward, helplessly, and began kissing him again. The three of them moved on the bed as a tangle of bodies. Neither girl could stop. They worshiped his body for the rest of the night, and came countless times, and in the morning they still felt they hadn't gotten enough.