Irresistible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,227 Followers

Gemma stole a quick look at Zack who appeared completely immersed in the moment. In that instant, any lingering doubts she'd had about him wanting to go through with this disappeared. "I want it," she said breathlessly, meeting Simon's gaze again.

He clasped her chin and kissed her mouth. "Tell me," he said.

"Make me come... make me come on your fingers." She'd spoken this way to Zack before, but they'd been together for years and it was so easy to let go with him. To talk like this with a man who'd only been her friend until now made her feel brazen and eager for so much more.

She curved her hand around Simon's neck and pulled his mouth back to meet hers, needing his touch, the thrust of his tongue. His groan was low and sexy against her mouth, building the heat inside her until she thought she'd shatter with her need for him.

She kissed him hard, loving the crush of his lips, the sweep of his tongue. Her body arched against him, telling him without words how much she wanted everything he had to offer her.

They turned a corner, and the limo swayed. Simon's hand tightened on her ass, pressing her closer to stop her from falling. He slipped his other hand under the hem of her dress, his lips keeping hers busy while his fingers trailed along her inner thigh.

She knew the exact moment he discovered how wet she'd become because he growled deep in his throat. He teased her slick folds while his mouth played with hers.

Gemma gripped his shoulder and reached out for Zack with her other hand. She heard him slide closer on the seat then his fingers intertwined with hers.

Simon circled her swollen nub, spreading her moisture with the pad of his thumb. Gemma dug her fingertips into his shoulder and kissed him roughly, desperate for more. He pushed two fingers inside her, sliding into her wet warmth then drawing back to plunge inside her again.

A rush of sensations charged through her. She rocked against his hand and pulled her mouth from his to suck in some much-needed air. "Ahh...Simon...I--"

He kissed her throat, leaving a trail of warmth over her skin. "You like that don't you, Gem? Another man finger-fucking you while your husband watches."

Oh, God, she did. What did that say about her?

Gemma shifted her gaze to Zack and found him watching her with a slight smile on his face. He took her hand and placed it over his erection; it throbbed beneath her fingertips. She'd never felt him so hard before. His eyes closed, and he leaned against the seat, groaning at her touch. "Yes," she said, squeezing his cock before she released him and turned back to Simon.

He pulled her closer and kissed her with more passion than she'd felt from him yet. His hand moved to lower the zip on the back of her dress. His fingers kept working between her legs, teasing, arousing. He massaged her clit while he tugged her loosened dress lower to reveal her breasts. Gemma helped by shoving the gathered material down further, thankful she'd chosen not to wear a bra.

She heard him let out a harsh sigh through his nose as he clasped one of her breasts. His forefinger and thumb worked her nipple into a tightened peak. His breathing grew heavier as he touched her. Her hips bucked against his hand, pressing down to meet the slide of his fingers. She wanted to tear his pants open and get to his cock, to sink onto his hard length and feel him push inside her.

There wasn't enough time.

Gemma pulled her mouth from his and glanced out at the darkened street. They were almost there. She turned back to Simon and met his eyes. "I need your cock so bad," she said breathlessly. "I want it. I want it now." Her lips were swollen, her cheeks flushed. She couldn't get enough of him.

The expression on his face, the way his attention dropped to her bared breasts and his jaw tightened, gave the impression he wanted to devour her. "You'll get it," he said looking up at her again. "Fucking hell, you'll get it." His fingers slipped inside her, pumping into her quickly. She pushed down to deepen his upward thrusts, wild now with desire.

Gemma shoved her hand beneath her dress and caressed her engorged clit while his fingers plunged inside her. Her hips moved restlessly, her breaths coming in rapid pants. She rubbed herself and rotated her hips, needing to keep moving, chasing the release.

Simon reached up and gripped her hair, pressing his lips to hers, holding her right where he wanted her. His tongue thrust into her waiting mouth. His hand brushed against her moving fingers. She heard his long groan, the sound sending goosebumps rushing over her.

Gemma had no idea how Zack was handling this; she couldn't focus on anything other than the climax building inside her. Simon kept at her, his fingers plunging into her warmth while his mouth moved to her throat. His damp kisses were like a brand against her flushed skin. "C'mon, Gem," he coaxed. "Come for me." His voice had deepened and taken on a husky edge.

"I'm so close, I'm so..." She leaned her cheek on his shoulder, her face turned toward her husband. Her blurred vision settled on him, slowly focusing on his tense features as she continued rubbing away at her pussy. Her hips jerked, and Simon's fingers thrust in and out of her.

She watched Zack, her mouth opening as she gasped. The sensations swelled and built until... she held her breath and it all exploded inside her. "Oh... my God," she said between gritted teeth. Zack held her free hand as she moaned and her hips jolted. She sobbed and let it go, coming hard against Simon's palm just as he'd told her she would.

Her body trembled. Her eyes closed, and she savoured the final jolts of pleasure as they moved through her. Simon took his hand from beneath her dress and hugged her to him, keeping her close. 

Zack stroked her arm and leaned in to kiss her. "Gem... that was... I can't even explain..."

She smiled with contentment, wanting to soak up the moment, to sit with him and Simon for a while longer. As the limousine came to a stop, Gemma had to fight her way through the sensual haze that surrounded her to fix her clothing before the door opened.

She disentangled herself from Simon's arms, leaning back to pull her dress into place. Simon pressed his lips to the corner of her mouth as he zipped her up.

"For a preview," he said, "that was impressive." He cradled her chin in his hands so he could kiss her again. "I can't wait for the main show," he said against her mouth.

~ * ~

 

Simon strolled into the hotel suite behind Gemma and Zack, his mind still on their encounter in the limo. He couldn't stop thinking about her, the expression on her face, the way she'd writhed against him and begged for his cock.

He'd barely been able to hold back from shoving her against the elevator wall to continue what they'd started in the limo.

Watching her, waiting while each floor passed by with painstaking slowness, only increased the need. The sexy little looks she'd given him hadn't helped either, and his erection throbbed now as a reminder.

He shrugged out of his jacket while Zack wandered into the kitchen and Gemma stepped from her high heels.

She combed her fingers through her long, dark hair and glanced over her shoulder at Simon, her eyes meeting his briefly. The blush in her cheeks deepened before she looked away.

He smiled to himself and walked over to her, trailing his fingertip down her spine as he moved past her into the living room. The shiver that stole over her showed promise, and her sharp intake of breath made him want to bend her over the couch right there and then.

He draped his jacket along the back of the cream coloured sofa and kicked off his shoes.

He turned to face Gemma and opened a couple of buttons on his shirt, wanting to keep things moving before anyone could change their minds. "Now's a good time to let me know if anything's off limits," he said.

He flicked open another button, noticing the way Gemma's eyes followed the movement. Simon held back a smile, wondering if she was remembering how his fingers had moved over her just a short time ago. He sure as hell hadn't forgotten.

Zack discovered the bottle of whisky Simon had opened while he was getting ready for his party earlier in the night. He poured himself a glass and replied, "No blowjobs. I love my wife. I love kissing her, and I can't be picturing your dick every time I want to make out with her. Don't ruin it for me."

Simon's gaze dropped to Gem's lips as she stared up at him. He could almost feel the warmth of her mouth, the moist glide of her tongue as his fingers tangled in her hair. As much as he wanted to experience that for real with her, he'd have to let go of the idea to keep things running smoothly. "No blowjobs," he said. "Anything else?"

"Ask Gem." Zack took his glass with him and strolled through to the bedroom.

Simon gave Gemma a long look, searching her features for signs that she was still into this idea. "Anything off the table?" he asked.

He'd opened his shirt fully now, and she appeared to like looking at him because her gaze kept returning to his chest. She shook her head absently.

"Gem?"

"Hmm? Oh." Her eyes snapped up to his, and she let out an embarrassed laugh. "I'm not sure. Why don't I just let you know if something happens that I don't like?"

"Works for me." He gave her a knowing smile and reached behind her to lower her zipper, tugging it far enough that her dress would have fallen if she hadn't clamped her hand across her breasts to keep it in place.

"Hey!" she said, smiling. "Can't you wait two more minutes?"

She had no idea how much he was holding back. An amused breath left him as he snagged her around the waist. "Actually, no."

Simon swung her up into his arms, surprised again by the shock of awareness that travelled through him every time her body came into contact with his. With a laugh, she gripped his shoulder for support. Her slackened dress dipped lower as he walked into the bedroom, but she didn't seem to notice as the scene before them took her attention.

The glow from the lamp he'd left on highlighted the king-size bed against the far wall; a luxurious armchair filled one corner, and the floor-to-ceiling window showcased the stunning view of the Opera House across the harbour. Simon had taken it all in several hours ago, and he only wanted to look at her now.

"What an amazing view," she said breathlessly.

He lowered her to her feet. "I agree."

She must have heard the husky timbre in his voice because she looked up to find him taking in the sight of her half-bared breasts instead of the scenery. His gaze lingered on her exposed nipples, and he wondered if the hunger growing inside him showed in his eyes.

As if she'd suddenly become self-conscious, Gemma clasped the loosened material and began pulling it higher.

"Ahh, no you don't." Simon hooked a finger in the neckline of her dress, and with a flick of his fingers, he had it pooled at her feet, leaving her completely exposed. She stood there in nothing but a diamond necklace with her long hair spilling down her back. He looked her over, wanting to pick her up and throw her on the bed.

Simon heard a movement at his back and glanced behind him to see Zack settling on the chair in the corner, resting his drink on the arm. His relaxed body language gave the impression he was still comfortable with the situation, but it didn't hurt to check. "All good?" Simon asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Zack took a drink and swallowed, keeping his eyes on his wife. His love for her was obvious, overwhelming, and almost to the point of obsession. He'd already told Simon he wanted to sit back and watch her being pleasured so he could focus entirely on her.

They'd discussed the situation in detail at the party, and he knew his friend intended to stay out of the action. Simon had told Zack to put a stop to it whenever he felt the need, but he hoped like hell it would never come to that.

Gem cradled Simon's chin and turned his attention back to her, pressing her lips to his in a kiss that shook every other thought but her from his mind. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him, clasping her ass, kneading her buttocks.

He loved that she'd taken the initiative rather than waiting for him to lead the way. His mouth travelled over hers in a rough kiss that showed only a portion of the craving that raged through him.

Once he had his hands on her, his mouth on her, he struggled to stay in control of himself. Her palms swept his open shirt from his shoulders, shoving the sleeves to his elbows.

Simon pulled it from his body and dropped it beside him. His arms went around her again, his hand sinking beneath her hair to clasp the back of her neck. He groaned, and his heart hammered at the feel of her bare breasts against his chest.

She pulled her mouth free and stared at him breathlessly. "I want you so much," she said. Her gaze clashed with his then flicked behind him in search of Zack.

"I know the feeling." Simon dragged her mouth back for more, not willing to break the contact for more than a few seconds.

She slid her hands between their bodies and fumbled with the button on his pants. He could have helped her, but he wanted her to undress him, to take what she needed, to use him for her pleasure.

His tongue thrust against hers, his grip tightening at the back of her neck. She moaned and worked the button open, tugging at his fly until she'd created enough space to push her hand inside.

He broke the kiss and rested his forehead against hers, holding his breath as her fingers dipped beneath the waistband of his boxer briefs. She wrapped her hand around his cock and... fuck... the air whooshed out of him, and he struggled to breathe. She massaged his hard length, her touch making him shudder.

Simon cupped her breast and teased her nipple, groaning at the way her back arched in response. Their shallow breaths intermingled. The urgency between them grew. He gave her a long kiss in an attempt to slow it down, but it only made him want her more.

Her thumb found the moisture on the head of his cock, swirling over the sensitive tip. He swore against her mouth and walked her backwards to the bed, stopping when her thighs met the mattress.

He kissed her hard, and her hand slipped from his underwear as he urged her to sit on the edge of the bed. Simon pushed his pants over his hips and let them fall to his ankles. He stepped out of them, kicked them aside and stripped off his socks. His black boxer briefs were the only barrier left between them.

The way her gaze drifted over his body had desire coursing through him; she looked as if every discovery turned her on. Her hands came up to rest on his stomach, spreading over his skin, trailing down to caress the bulge between his legs.

He closed his eyes, letting her explore, welcoming the touch of her hands. She rubbed his cock through the taut cotton, her palm sliding up the length of him. Simon groaned, fighting the urge to pull her mouth onto him.

She hooked her fingers over the waistband of his briefs and tugged them down, tucking the bunched material beneath his balls. His eyes blinked open just in time to see her tongue moistening her lower lip. In that moment he wanted her with a fierceness he'd never experienced before.

Simon watched her, taken with the way she savoured the view. When she glanced up at him, it was impossible to miss the need in those big blue eyes of hers. If she opened her mouth, he could slide right inside that wet warmth. They both knew it; they both wanted the same thing.

"Just one lick," she whispered. Her fingers curled around his length and she brought him closer.

Simon had no idea if she meant to follow through on that promise even after Zack had mentioned it was off-limits. Regardless, he wouldn't risk two friendships over one lick... suck... whatever the fuck it was she wanted to do to him.

He forced himself to ignore her plea and lifted her, laying her against the pillows on a slight angle so Zack could see her. Simon climbed over her, bracing himself on his elbows. "You're a sweet little fucking tease," he said, letting out a tortured laugh as he nuzzled her throat.

"Who says I was teasing?" She clasped his face in her hands and lifted his mouth to meet hers. "Your cock's gorgeous." She flicked her tongue over his lower lip as if to demonstrate what she wanted to do farther down his body.

To stay out of trouble, he moved farther down her body instead, kissing her breasts, licking and sucking her nipples. He tugged on one of the hardened nubs with his lips until she arched her back and gave a long moan.

Simon wondered if she made these sounds with Zack, and if it felt the same or different. Then he pushed the thought away so he could focus on the connection had with her here and now, knowing he might not get another chance.

He travelled lower, listening to her breath catch as she parted her legs and lifted her hips in invitation. His gaze dropped to take in the sight of her, her bare pussy, the way her legs dropped out to the sides to make room for him.

Simon wanted to tease her and draw the moment out to make her desperate for him, but the temptation to take what she offered got the better of him. He slid his hands under her ass, lifted her to his mouth, and dived straight in, tonguing and sucking and lapping like it might be his first and last taste of her.

The second his mouth closed over her, a guttural groan came from behind him, and it spurred him on, made him want to devour Gemma's pussy.

He worked on her for long, sensual minutes, listening to her moans and sighs, feeling her thighs clamp around his head as her body twisted and writhed--and when it reached the point that he thought she might lose her mind, he made his way back up her body, kissing her stomach, her breasts, her neck.

Their eyes met, and he saw the silent appeal in her eyes, felt the warmth emanating from her.

Simon had been tempted in the past by women he couldn't have, but the idea of finally being with his best friend's wife--the woman who tempted him most--seemed unreal. He'd wanted her for too long, and now he was about to have her.

He kept his eyes on her, refusing to look in Zack's direction in case he saw something in his expression that made him want to stop.

He dipped his head, his lips playing over Gem's throat as he eased inside her... slowly... relishing the feeling of her body welcoming him in. He heard her deep sigh of relief as he filled her. His jaw clenched, and he closed his eyes at her unbelievable heat.

Her fingers clutched his shoulders, digging into his muscles as he pulled back and plunged again. The sensation of her intimately clenching his cock, her slick warmth enveloping him, had Simon expelling his breath in a long groan.

His hand slid beneath her and gripped her ass, lifting her to meet his thrusts. He withdrew and sank inside her again, deeper this time. He struggled to maintain control, to draw out the pleasure and make it last. The overwhelming urge came over him to thrust inside her faster, harder, to keep going until he heard her scream her release.

His eyes drifted open and he lifted his head to kiss her. Her cheek was resting against the pillow, her attention on her husband while Simon fucked her. The look of love in her eyes encouraged an irrational streak of jealousy in him, and he almost laughed at the absurdity of it all.

She wasn't his; she didn't belong to him.

He seized her chin and turned her to face him. It took a moment for her eyes to refocus, and when they did, he kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue inside her mouth just as his cock thrust into her body. She wrapped him in her arms and pulled him closer, whimpering against his mouth as her thighs tightened around him.

A surge of tenderness took him by surprise and had him stroking her cheek as he plunged inside her. The softness of her body, the feel of her slick skin sliding against his, stirred the desire inside him until he felt like he couldn't take any more.

__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,227 Followers