Irresistible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her back arched, and she tore her mouth from his to utter in a breathy voice, "Harder. Harder."

He wanted to give her anything she asked of him. Anything. He pressed a smacking kiss on her mouth and pulled out of her. He flipped her onto her stomach, her cry of surprise making him wild with want and need.

He positioned her so she could see Zack, then lifted her hips and moved her onto all fours. While she held her husband's gaze, he pushed his cock back inside her. Her mouth fell open and a hoarse moan came from her. Simon growled at the feel of her, clutching her waist, dragging her back to meet his thrusts.

Her hair draped over one shoulder, the muscles in her slender back shifting as she bounced against him. The connection between them deepened, sending him closer to the edge.

He threw a fleeting glance at Zack and saw him adjusting himself through his pants, unable to take his eyes off his wife. Simon understood the obsession now more than ever. He gripped her harder, keeping up his relentless thrusts.

One of her hands clutched the bedding while the other disappeared beneath her body. He thought she was going to rub herself, but her fingertips brushed his balls, stroking him, teasing him.

Simon swore and closed his eyes, bucking against her. He couldn't hold back anymore. The low, husky moans coming from her turned him on almost as much as her touches.

His palm slid up her spine, his fingers clasping the back of her neck. Simon's thrusts shallowed, and he picked up the pace, reaching for the climax they both craved.

Gem sobbed and cried out, "More, Simon... more."

After the episode in the limo, he knew what it took to get her over the line. He leaned against her back, thrusting inside her while he rested his mouth beside her ear. "Look at your husband, Gem. Look at him while another man makes you come."

She moaned and clenched her eyes closed for just a second, then opened them and searched for Zack.

Simon watched them watching each other, the situation one of the strangest, most intimate and erotic he'd ever experienced.

His fingers dug into the flesh at her hips. His lips caressed her cheek. He shoved his cock deep inside her, and she jolted against him. His stomach clenched. Her cries of need turned to shouts of release and she lost it, moaning... jerking... trembling beneath him.

A surge of desire sped through him. Simon kissed her flushed cheek and leaned back, bracing himself behind her. He drove into her hard, fast, his harsh breaths mingling with her soft sighs. The feel of her, the noises she made... he kept going until he held his hips against her ass, and with one final thrust, closed his eyes and came inside her.

Everything slowed to a stop. Simon tipped his head back and dragged in a shuddering breath, trying to gather his thoughts and prepare himself for the moment when reality crept back in. She collapsed against the bed, and he drew in a sharp breath as his cock left her body.

Simon pressed a kiss between her shoulder blades then rolled her onto her back. He spared Zack a glance, knowing he'd run out of time, then lowered his body onto hers.

Gemma reached up and slipped her arms around his neck, taking all of his weight as he lay on her. He felt her softness, her strength, her unbelievable warmth. He pressed his mouth to hers and kissed her long and deep one last time.

When their mouths finally parted, he spoke beside her ear so only she could hear him. "You've given me more than you'll ever know tonight. This is forever going to be the best night of my life, and I hope we have many more together."

He wanted to stay here with her, fall asleep beside her and wake up in the morning to start all over again... but he didn't need experience with these situations to know how they worked.

Simon placed one last kiss on her soft lips and pushed off the bed, shooting Zack a glance as he wandered into the bathroom.

~ * ~ 

Zack pulled Gemma against him in the back seat of the taxi, stroking his fingertips down her arm as they passed under a street light. He'd been keeping a close eye on her since they left Simon at the hotel, hoping she'd gotten as much--or more--out of the encounter as he had.

He'd never been part of something so frustrating, arousing or tempting before, and as a result he was still rock hard.

Back in the hotel room, he'd struggled to control the need to shove Simon off her so he could take over, and that exquisite torture had only added to the experience. Even now he had to continually fight the desire to pull her onto his lap and continue where his friend had left off.

The mood between the three of them afterwards hadn't been as awkward as he'd expected. After Simon disappeared into the bathroom, Zack had the opportunity to speak to Gem alone and make sure she was okay.

She'd been breathless and overwhelmed, but the general feeling he got from her was positive. When Simon reappeared, showered and wearing a towel around his waist, Gemma had already slipped back into her dress and fixed her smudged make-up.

They'd talked a little; Gemma had given Simon a long kiss goodbye, and Zack left with her at his side. Now, when he looked across at her, all he saw was a relaxed woman with a secret smile playing about her lips.

"You enjoyed that," he said.

Gemma nodded and took his free hand, interlocking her fingers with his. "I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. Are you okay with everything?"

"Uh-huh." Zack leaned in and brushed his lips over hers. "You were unbelievably sexy. So much so that it made me want to get involved. Maybe next time."

Before they went into this together, he'd assumed that one time would be enough to satisfy his curiosity, but he needed more.

She didn't appear surprised by his suggestion. Gemma smiled and looked at him for a long moment before she gazed out the window into the darkness. "I don't want it to ever be with anyone else," she said. "Only Simon--and only if you're there with me. I really want you to be part of it next time."

Zack leaned in and left a trail of kisses over her throat, making his way up to her ear. "I want that, too," he said, nibbling at her lobe. "And, Gem?"

She turned to face him, pressing her lips together with an expectant expression.

"I love you," he said.