Irresistible Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sucking in a breath between her teeth, Zoe held her hands out in front of her, trying to decide how to deal with this as Dana and Jess started the "Oh, my god, I'm so sorry's".

"It's fine, it's just champagne. Maybe you two should switch to water?" Zoe said, giving them a pointed look as she took a puny cocktail napkin from Michael's outstretched hand and started to dab at the front of her dress.

"Yeah... I'm sorry, Zoe. I just wanted you to have fun, too.." Dana said, her adorable voice holding that sad wobble in it that had every man around them jump to try and make her feel better.

"It's fine. Michael, make sure they get water in them, maybe some food, too? I'm going to go try and clean up," Zoe said with a dismissive little wave of her hand before separating from the group and heading towards the entrance to the ballroom. The hotel was fancy, in the smack dab of Manhattan, so of course, finding the bathroom was a bit of a pain in her ass. But, eventually, she found her way into the ladies' room.

It didn't seem to be the main bathroom for the event, because the damn thing was completely empty. There was probably a bathroom right off the ballroom and she'd failed to notice. It didn't matter, it just made drying her dress off that much easier. Once she realized that this restroom wasn't going to get any traffic, do to the light having been off when she stepped inside, she tugged the dress carefully over her head and laid it out on the sink.

With the help of paper towels and some lukewarm water, she managed to get the champagne out of the material. This made the wet spot down the front of the dark blue dress even worse, so she used a paper towel to blot as much of the excess moisture from the dress as she could before she went over to the hand dryer and held the thing underneath it.

It was safe to say that as Zoe stood there, holding her dress under the stream of hot air in nothing but heels and a pair of simple, black panties, that she didn't expect anyone to walk into the ladies room, let alone have the door push open to reveal Jason Stone standing there, his dark green eyes locked onto her mostly naked body and what could only be described as a shit-eating grin curving his lips.

Jason hadn't known where Zoe was going, but he followed her anyway, hoping to catch her alone. He'd never expected for her to walk down a dark corridor, find an out of the way ladies room, and take off her dress. Yet, that's exactly what she did. He couldn't believe his luck, finding her standing there in nothing but those ridiculously sparkly heels and her little black panties.

He was so not shy, his gaze drifted down from the shocked expression on her face all the way to her sparkly heels before he started working his way back up the length of her body. He took in every curve of her legs, the little scar on her right knee, the muscular definition in her thighs. Her skin was flawless, smooth, and that very alluring tone that was pale yet somehow still warm and glowing. He took in the flat expanse of her stomach, found the gentle curves of her breasts and the dusty pink color of her little nipples, the curve of her neck, the perfect line of her jaw, and the expression on her face as it morphed from shock into indignation.

"Nice tits, Zoe," Jason said, stepping further into the room and letting the door to the bathroom closed behind him.

Zoe's paralyzing shock faded and she pulled the dress to her chest, clutching it against her mostly naked body and trying to recover some of her modesty, though Jason had already had a serious eyeful already.

"What are you doing? Get the hell out, Jason," She said, sounding as pissed off as he had ever heard her.

"No thanks," Jason said, sounding as nonchalant as Zoe sounded pissed. "I want to ask you something, Zoe."

Zoe gave Jason a confused look, the annoyance fading slightly as he started to walk towards her. She didn't know what kind of dumb game he was trying to play, but she knew whatever it was, it was not going to end well. Jason was dangerous, the way he moved towards her in that fucking suit was dangerous. The way she wanted to know what he looked without it on was beyond dangerous.

"W-what? Can it not wait? I need to... I need to.." Zoe trailed off, her anger dying as the wash of embarrassment hit her. Her cheeks were burning, and she was willing to bet that her face was as flushed as Dana and Jess's had been from the drinking.

Jason couldn't help the way his grin spread as she clutched her dress to her chest, the way she stumbled over her words and looked up at him with wide, dark eyes. Shit, she couldn't even finish her sentence. He stepped forward, closing the distance between them in even strides as Zoe pressed herself back against the wall, clutching that dress in front of her like it was some kind of armor that'd fend him off. It wasn't.

He didn't stop until he was right in front of her, leaning down, because even in her heels, he was tall enough to loom over her. He pressed his left hand against the wall right beside her head as his right hand reached up to brush a few strands of hair off her cheek.

"You can feel the attraction between us, can't you? I'm not stupid, I've noticed how you look at me... And, eventually, Michael will notice too," Jason stated like it was an undeniable fact, his gaze baring down onto hers. "He's my best friend, the person I love most in this world. I don't want this... Desire to get in the way of that. I'm sure you feel the same, so I have a proposition for you, Zoe."

"I... I don't.." Zoe started, trying to deny it, but the way he was looking at her so fucking sure of himself made her feel stupid for even trying to deny the fact that the chemistry between them, sex-wise, was off the fucking charts. Not that Zoe had a lot of experience with sexual chemistry, her charts were pretty barren.

"I think we just... Ignore it," She murmured, shrinking further back against the wall and keeping her grip on the dress tight enough to turn her knuckles white.

Jason let out a little chuckle that made things in Zoe's body tighten. "I think that's what we have been doing, Zoe. And it's clearly not fucking working. Instead, what if we get it out of our systems. Right here, right now."

"What? What do you mean? No, I can't.... We can't... That's..." Zoe said, her mind whirling around with the idea. Could she cheat on Michael? Surely, not. She loved him. That wasn't even in question. She fucking loved Michael more than anything in the entire world and didn't even like Jason. But, her body sure the hell did.

"Cheating?" he said, rolling his eyes slightly. "So what? He won't find out, we're just going to do it this one time. Just so that curiosity every time we look at each other will go the fuck away. Aren't you sick of it? The constant wondering what my cock would feel like inside of you?"

"I... I can't cheat on him, I won't do that to Michael, I love him," Zoe murmured, biting down on her lower lip.

"So do I. Why do you think I'm trying to fix this situation? Listen, I'm willing to bet that we're probably sexually incompatible anyway. You're... Well, you're probably a boring lay who never sucks dick. While I'm a pervert who'll do anything and everything to get myself and my partner off. I like to have fun and experiment, and you're a prude," Jason said, clearly not finished but Zoe opens her mouth, a bit of that irritation back on her face and in her tone.

"I am not a prude, I... I've sucked dick before! I'm not a virgin, okay? I'm not boring either!" Zoe said, getting defensive about her abilities where sex was concerned. Who the fuck did Jason think he was?

"Babe, you don't have to lie to me. We won't be compatible, we just need to realize that, you know? If we fuck and it's totally awful, then we'll never have to wonder about it again. If it's amazing, then, we'll have satisfied that desire and can move on. It's the best way to deal with this." Jason's voice was calm, persuasive, like what he was suggesting was the most logical thing in the entire world.

Zoe hesitated, looking up into those intoxicating green eyes of his. Yes, she wanted him. She wanted him so fucking badly and it was driving her crazy. He was cocky, arrogant, full of himself, rude, mean, underhanded, stuck up, judgmental, and really, really fucking hot. Maybe he was right, maybe fucking him would get him out of her system forever. He just... He seemed so exciting. The complete opposite of everything she'd ever had up to this point.

"If... if we do this. You're wearing a condom and we never speak of it again. I will destroy your entire existence if word gets out, understand?" Zoe said, her voice taking on a more confident tone as she lifts her chin, not wanting to stand there and cower anymore. She'd admitted she wanted him to herself, and for some reason, that was already making her feel better.

"Deal. Sex is just a need, Zoe, like everything else. You couldn't eat pizza every day for the rest of your life and not wonder what ice cream tasted like," Jason said, leaning down a bit further so that the tip of his nose just brushed hers.

"Are you supposed to be ice cream in this analogy?" Zoe replied.

"Yeah, babe. And we both know you want to know what I taste like..." He hesitated for a second, and then his lips curved into a teasing smirk. "Oh, right, you're probably too fragile to suck cock."

"I am not!" Zoe said, resisting the urge to stomp her foot on the ground.

"Prove it," Jason said, his gaze unwavering from hers in a clear fucking challenge.

Zoe stared at him for several seconds, the sound of her heartbeat pounding in her ears making it hard to think. Or maybe that was Jason. He was so close, so fucking close she could feel his breath on her lips, yet he kept his body from touching hers in any way except for the slightest brush of noses. It was driving her crazy, she wanted to press into him, to feel what she knew was one hell of a six-pack under that suit.

She was not impulsive. She was not a slave to her carnal desires. She was loyal. She was a good person, who would never do anything to hurt anyone, not even the asshole standing in front of her. But this... desire, this craving, this... fucking need that'd been growing inside of her since the moment she'd been introduced to Jason wanted to be satisfied. Fucking demanded it.

Her grip on her dress loosened slowly, the material slipping from her fingers and sliding down the length of her body to pool at her feet, baring her breasts to him again. Jason's gaze didn't leave her face, and something about that was the final push to get Zoe moving.

She reached out and slid her hands underneath his suit jacket, which was left unbuttoned, so she could tug his body those few inches forward until he was pressed against her. She could feel him, hard and straining against the material of his Gucci suit pants. For some reason, feeling him in that state already surprised her, and she gasped, her eyes widening slightly.

Jason let out a low growl of satisfaction as his body was tugged into contact with Zoe, her hands were at his waist, doing nothing more than holding him there against her, but already he could feel his heart hammering in his chest, his cock was so painfully hard that the head of it was digging uncomfortably into the expensive material like it was trying to break free and get to the soft flesh waiting for it on the other side.

Her little gasp was fucking electric, and Jason couldn't resist it, he dipped his head an inch and crushed his lips against hers. Her taste flooded his senses as he shoved his tongue into her mouth, grinding and rolling against hers, flicking and tracing and tasting every little bit of her he could get.

Zoe's sounds of pleasure were devoured by Jason's kiss. It wasn't like anything she'd ever experienced, the way he took from her mouth like he was a starving man and she was the only thing he needed to sustain himself. Her tongue danced with his, hesitant at first, but only because he was such a damn good kisser. He was so much better than Michael, the way his tongue flicked against hers, the way his lips pressed and stole little playful sucks from her tongue every now and then. He even tasted better than Michael. Jason set every one of her senses on fire, and she just couldn't get enough of him.

Her fingers squeezed him closer, desperately holding onto him as he kissed her stupid. The way his tongue took ownership of her mouth and demanded every little part of it was driving her fucking crazy, and she must have not been doing such a bad job either because after several seconds his hips started to push forward, his hard cock rubbing into her with these needy little thrusts. Even though the confines of his pants, she could tell that Jason was big, probably bigger than Michael, and that thought excited her so much she could hardly stand it.

She remembered him calling her boring, challenging her. This was only going to happen once, and Jason had so much more experience than she did. She was going to do her damnedest to give him an experience that he would never fucking forget. She eased her mouth from his while her fingers pushing into Jason's pants, shoving that material down enough so that his cock, hard and ready for her attention, could spring free. She eased back just a bit, her gaze dropping downwards, unable to resist getting a good fucking look at him.

The sight alone stole her breath and made her hesitate. He wasn't just a bit bigger than Michael... He was fucking huge. She wasn't sure she could even close her fingers around the sheer girth of his cock, let alone suck that thing down her throat. She really wasn't a fan of sucking cock, it didn't exactly taste good, and gagging wasn't fun. At all. But, she'd made up her mind, and she was more than willing to suffer to prove to Jason that she wasn't as boring as he'd said she was. She looks up at him again, her lips curving into a little smirk before she drops to her knees in front of him, her gaze on Jason's face as he watched on, this time, he was the one wearing the shocked expression.

The second her lips touched his cock, Zoe wrapped her fist around it and started sucking at the thick head of him. She'd been right, her fingers couldn't fully encircle his cock, her small hands making the thing look downright gargantuan in their grasp. But, she went to work doing the best she could. The pure fucking enthusiasm as she slurped around the head of his cock was hot enough to drive any man crazy. She tried to ignore the fact that there was already a steady stream of saliva sliding down her chin, her lipstick smeared to absolute shit. She kept her gaze upward, locked on Jason's face as she sucked at him like her fucking life depended on it.

Her grip firm on the base of Jason's cock, Zoe slides her lips off of him only to start stroking her fist up and down his slippery wet dick. She sticks out her tongue, rolling it against the head of him, rubbing along that delicate ridge. The sight was tantalizing and Jason couldn't look the fuck away. It went from proving a point, to kind of enjoying it. The reactions it drew from Jason was... Fucking addicting, and she wanted to see what kind of sounds she could get out of him.

Using the various kinds of porn she'd seen in the past as inspiration for what to do, Zoe rubs the head of his cock against her lips, smacking it wetly against her tongue, her heated gaze radiating determination as it stared up at Jason. He couldn't get over how fucking hot it was that she was willing to fall to her knees and suck his cock in this very public bathroom. She wasn't just doing it because she wanted to show Jason that she wasn't a prude, she was doing it because some part of her had always wanted to act this slutty, to give in to the desire. He wasn't sure if she was turned on or if she was enjoying just how dirty it was. Jason didn't really care what it was, her motivation resulted in his fantasy becoming a fucking reality.

Zoe's hand suddenly left his cock and she was sucking his length between her lips, her head descending lower and lower until everything but the last fucking inch of Jason's thick shaft was buried down her throat and her lips were tightly wrapped around him. Her gag reflex had the walls of her throat convulsing around him within a few nanoseconds, the wet, squeezing, rippling walls of her esophagus attempting to milk his balls dry with every undulating contraction as she struggled to get the last bit of his cock lodged down her throat.

She did her best to ignore the feeling of it, and how uncomfortable it was. It was oddly easier to do, even though Jason was a lot bigger than Michael was. Maybe because part of her, a big part of her, was getting turned on... She felt fucking... Hot. Sexy. Powerful. Making Jason feel good was a rush of adrenaline. But, no matter how much she tried, she just couldn't get her throat to relax enough to get him completely down her throat. Every time she pushed herself, her gag reflex would kick in, her body violently shuddering and jerking until she had to pull back.

"Ffffuuuccckk, Zoe... God, damn... You might not be such a prude after all... You're going to be a good little slut for me, aren't you?" Jason said, his voice thick with graveled passion. He couldn't help the dirty talk, not with the fact that she couldn't throw around her usual bratty response with his cock down her throat. He did, however, feel just a graze of teeth down the top of his cock, the threat didn't have the desired effect. It just made Jason groan and reach forward to plant his hand against the wall to brace himself under the onslaught of pleasure.

Hearing the words leave Jason, Zoe rolled her eyes and did really the only thing she could, she lightly dragged her front teeth down the length of his cock as she peeled her mouth from his dick, his skin shiny and dripping with her saliva. A single strand of spit hung between her lower lip and the head of his cock as she looked up at him, her expression a mixture of satisfaction and irritation.

"You're an asshole," She murmured, though she didn't waste a second between the last word and her lips wrapping back around his cock.

Zoe had a renewed motivation and started bobbing her head up and down onto Jason's cock with a reckless abandon, her only fucking goal was to get him to blow his load as fast as she fucking could, not even giving him a choice in the matter. It wasn't just the determination to be one of the best blow jobs he'd ever had.... She wanted him to cum, wanted to taste it, to feel it cover her tongue and slide down her throat. She'd hated the few times that Michael had come in her mouth, it was fucking gross. But this... was different. Somehow, it was different. She wanted it, wanted him to lose his control and cum.

Back and forth, her head bobbed. She took almost every inch of his cock down her throat without a seconds hesitation, fucking her throat down over his fat cock and letting the muscles of her throat squeeze around him as she gagged. It was a mess, wet, drippy, saliva covered mess but Zoe clearly didn't give a fuck about the state of her makeup or the way her hair was falling out of her neat little updo.

"Fuck, Zoe," Jason cursed his grip on the wall the only thing from keeping him sprawling onto his ass as Zoe tried to suck his soul out through his damn cock.

She worked her mouth over him, sucking and slurping and gagging and fucking him with everything she had. Jason's hips started thrusting forward to meet her insatiable lips, shoving his cock back inside of her throat before she could get it all the way out. And, oh, fuck did she like that. She wanted him to do it again, and lucky for her, he did. He started fucking into her mouth, and soon enough one of his hands was pushing into her hair while he kept a hand on the damn wall to stabilize himself. He pushed her pretty face down onto his dick as he shoved himself balls deep inside her throat, finally pushing that last inch inside of her and forcing her to take it over and over, keeping most of his cock buried inside so he was violently throat fucking her with just the first few inches.