Irresistible Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something about him taking control of her like that, using her mouth for this very selfish act of pleasure... God, she was soaked. Zoe could feel her cunt squeezing, clenching and dripping as she imagined Jason fucking her pussy the way he was fucking her mouth. By all accounts, she should be pissed, but she so wasn't. She was... Fuck, she was loving the way he was using her. It didn't matter that she was gagging so hard she had tears sliding down her face, that it hurt a bit and she couldn't breathe. None of it did. The only thing that did was making him get off.

Jason suddenly slammed his hips forward, her nose pressed right up against his pelvis as he buried every thick, hard inch of his cock down her little throat.

"God damn, fuck... Take it, fucking swallow all of it," Jason hissed out through his teeth as his orgasm erupted from his cock, the hot, thick cum shooting from his cock and going straight down her fucking throat as he kept himself buried so deep inside her convulsing milking throat.

He rode out his orgasm, his hips pressing forward so her nose rubbed against his pelvis as he shallowly thrust into her, making sure that every fucking drop of cum he had was sliding down her throat as she gagged on his dick. Zoe didn't seem to fucking mind at all, the second she had enough air she was moaning around his dick, the sound echoing through the bathroom as the wet head of his cock slid free of her pretty mouth.

Zoe sucked in a deep breath, her wide eyes finding Jason's as he stared down at her with this slack-jawed look on his face. She blinked a few times and then licked her lower lip clean. The sight made him close his eyes and groan, and that made her smile.

"I really hope you can get it back up again," Zoe said, mimicking his cocky, taunting tone from earlier as she slowly started to push to her feet. "Or was that all you had in you?"

Jason's eyes slowly slid open and found hers, his expression contorting into something predatory as he lets out a little growl. "That wasn't even half of it."