Irresistible Force

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Nate!" She moaned breathily. "Please don't make me wait any longer. Now, please NOW!"

She screamed the second 'now' as I impaled her, sinking into her in one long thrust. I was immediately wrapped in the arms and legs of a shrieking wildcat. Sabrina bucked and flailed beneath me, trying to match my thrusts with her own, all the while trying to suck out my soul through my mouth.

Given the years of backed up sexual tension, we didn't last long. Not that it was a bad thing. That first time was something I'll always remember. The climax was beyond either of our expectations. I blasted several years of pent up cum deep into her spasming depths as she nearly clawed all the skin from my back as her orgasm almost drove her insane.

Panting, heaving, sweaty and very satisfied, we held each other as we returned to rational thought.

"That was... Oh God!" Sabrina moaned as another, smaller orgasm rippled through her. "I never thought it could be like this." She started crying.

I looked confused. I was scared I'd hurt her.

She looked up at me lovingly and kissed me tenderly. "Forgive me for being a silly girl right now." She asked. "I'm just so happy I can still feel like this. I so very didn't want to disappoint you."

"He was a terrible lover before he abused me." She confessed. "Once he had me, my pleasure was a non-issue. In fact, if I showed any signs of enjoyment, I got a barrage of verbal abuse. Proper women didn't enjoy sex, only sluts and whores."

"Jesus Sabrina." I gasped. "I really hope your brother killed him. Saves me the trouble of hunting him down and doing it myself. God! What a selfish ass. There was a time that way of thinking was generally accepted, like a thousand years ago or so. That anyone still believes that is just beyond my ability to understand it."

"Well, he was pretty fucked up about a lot of things." She admitted. "Hid it VERY well."

"I was afraid I'd reminded you of him." I confessed. "I lost control. I was not as gentle as I had intended to be. I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be, my love." She beamed. "I'm thrilled I can cause you to react that way. I'm not some fragile china doll. I want you to make slow, tender love to me. I can't wait until you do, but sometimes a girl likes a good hard fuck. This was one of those times. You will never be anything like him. I feel your love for me. There was none in him. His soul was cold and dead. He was a monster. Kevin rescued my body, my therapist rescued my mind and you Nate, have rescued my heart and my soul.

My turn to cry!

She held me, whispering words of love in my ear as I broke down. This wonderful, broken woman had restored my faith in love and nearly single-handedly dragged my sorry ass back into the land of the living. I had only existed before she came into my life. Now, with her support I, we could finally put the past behind us and move forward.

If only it were that simple.

We returned home after the whirlwind summer travels, refreshed and ready for the next chapter in our lives to unfurl. The girls went to school, starting fourth grade. This left Sabrina and I in a quiet house with little to do. The book was still selling well. The movie had pretty much run its course and we had enough money that neither one of us would ever have to work again. Despite what you might think, this was terrifying.

I had been working since I was a teenager. Sitting around doing nothing wasn't fun. It was torture! I sensed Sabrina felt the same way. We needed a game plan.

For the next several weeks, we brain stormed. Nothing of merit had come up yet, but a few ideas had taken root and might be worth pursuing. Time would tell.

Just before Halloween, we decided to hit a local farm that had a corn maze and a haunted hayride. It was always a hit with the local kids and the proceeds benefited a local charity.

We had a great day. The girls got their faces painted and carved pumpkins. We ate junk food and drank apple cider as we waited for dark and the haunted hayride.

The girls screamed and giggled the entire time. Sabrina being just as silly as Amber and Lynn. When it was over the three of them went to the restroom to remove the straw from their hair and clothing and use the facilities.

They had been gone much longer than I thought normal, so I went to investigate. A crowd had formed around the ladies restroom.

Pushing through the crowd I found Sabrina on the ground, blood in her hair as an EMT attended to her.

I knelt next to her.

"Please move away sir." The EMT barked.

"I'm her boyfriend. She was with my girls. Has anyone seen them? What happened?" I spoke rapidfire. "Oh my God, Is she OK?"

"It appears she fell and hit her head. Beyond that we don't know much." He answered. "Please let me attend to her."

"Has anyone seen my girls?" I turned to the crowd. "Nine year old twins, about this tall." I motioned with my hands. "Dark hair, matching outfits. They should be here. They wouldn't leave her here like this."

I was nearing panic, no in reality, panic had been passed some time ago. Sabrina was injured and the girls were missing. Back when we had full time security, this was something we trained for. Everything pointed to someone snatching Amber and Lynn. We had money. Kidnapping and ransom was always a possibility. I guess we'd been foolish to think that just because our celebrity had faded we were forgotten.

I'd hoped this wasn't the case, but I couldn't take the chance. I dialed 911 and reported the girls missing and that Sabrina had likely been assaulted. I let them know I would be accompanying Sabrina to the hospital. Not knowing what else to do, I dialed the number of the security agency that had protected us. I was immediately put through to Lance. He had been in charge of our team.

"Lance, this is Nate Jessup. I think the girls have been snatched." I stated. "Sabrina's been hurt. We're on the way to the hospital. Can you help us?"

"Give me ten minutes and I'll call you back." He answered calmly. "I need to see what is still in place."

It was the longest nine minutes and thirty-seven seconds in my life.

My phone rang just as we were pulling up to the hospital. "Good news Nate." He nearly barked. I could hear commotion in the background, men shouting and doors slamming. "We had GPS trackers on both the girls. Told them never to be without them. Hide it in their clothing. Seems they listened. We have a strong signal on both of them. They're together and moving east on 218. They're doing the speed limit, so we should catch them pretty quickly. We're leaving now to intercept. I know we aren't working for you anymore, but we got your back on this one. Those two mean the world to us."

I was trying to maintain, but I was losing the battle. "Find them." I sobbed. "Bring them back."

"Gonna rain Hell on whoever did this." Lance threatened. "You can bank on that." He cut the connection.

A member of the ER staff hurried over to me. "Are you Mr. Jessup?"

Pulling myself together, I replied. "Yes."

"Come with me, quickly." She implored.

I could hear Sabrina screaming from the other end of the hall. "The girls! Someone took them! Get the police! Help us! Oh God, where's Nate?"

I ran into the room and pulled her into my chest. "The girls." She sobbed.

"I know." I stroked her hair, trying to calm her. "Lance from our old security team is already in pursuit."

I spent the next few minutes bringing Sabrina up to speed on what I knew.

"Lance said he was going to unleash Hell on whoever did this." I said.

"Fuckers hit me from behind." Sabrina spat. "They better hope Lance gets to them before I do. I'll fucking kill them. All of them."

"Calm down and let the doctor do her thing." I soothed, trying to calm myself as well. "Let the professionals do what they do, here and there."

My phone rang. It was Lance. "Tell me you have them."

"We have the vehicle in sight. We're going to follow them from a distance and see where they go." Lance stated. "We suspect they may either change vehicles or drop the girls with the kidnappers. We think these guys are just the hired muscle. Ultimately, we're after the ringleader, otherwise they'll just try again."

"What's the risk to Amber and Lynn?" I asked.

"Same either way, we just catch more bad guys. You know I'd never intentionally jeopardize their safety." Lance answered honestly.

"Sorry, didn't mean to imply that." I apologized.

"No worries, man." Lance reassured. "We'll be in touch."

"Thanks Lance."

It was a long night. Sabrina had been kept overnight for observation. Just a precaution. Plus, some pharmaceutical intervention made her far less homicidal. I slept in the chair beside her bed awaiting Lance's call.

At a little after 3AM, my phone buzzed. I stepped into the hall and answered.

"Hey, man." Lance whispered. "They've pulled up at a roach motel about two hundred miles east of you. We suspect they will be handing off the girls, probably before dawn. Just waiting to reel them in. You stay strong, we got this."

"Thanks Lance. This means a lot to us." I praised.

A little over two hours later my phone chirped. "Do you recognize any of these people or the vehicle?" Several pictures appeared on my phone. The car had plates from the state we used to live in and one of the men looked familiar. It took me a minute or two, but it finally clicked.

"That goddamned fucking BITCH!! "I screamed and nearly threw my phone at the wall. Sabrina shrieked and sat bolt upright in the bed.

"What?" Sabrina shrieked. "What's wrong?"

"Constance is what's wrong." I shouted, by now drawing the attention of the staff. "Lance just sent me pictures of some men that met with the one's that snatched the girls. It took me a minute, but I know one of them. Constance's brother, the fucking bitch kidnapped the girls. I knew that she was greedy, but this. This is low even for her."

As if to reinforce my suspicions, my phone rang. Unknown caller. I still had the app on my phone that Lance had installed, I activated it before I answered. It would record the conversation. "Hello."

An altered voice spoke. "We have your girls. We want ten million dollars or you'll never see them again. You will be contacted with further details. Do not contact the police if you want them back in one piece."

"Let me talk to them." I begged. "I have to know they are OK."

I could hear them in the background. "Daddy help us. Please." They were crying.

"Happy." The voice sneered.

"If you hurt them I will find you and rip out your heart, you hear me asshole." I seethed.

"Save it." He chuckled. "We'll be in touch"

The call ended.

I quickly dialed Lance.

"Lance, the guy in the blue jacket. He's Constance's brother. She's behind this." I hissed. "I just got the first ransom call. Ten million, no police."

"Amateurs." Lance laughed. "Straight out of every bad movie ever made."

"Lance."

"Yeah man." He answered.

"Hurt them. Bring my girls back." I instructed.

"With pleasure." Lance assured.

Within six hours we had two precious, crying bundles in our arms. Lance stood smiling as Sabrina and I hugged and kissed the girls.

I pulled Lance aside. "Anything, and I mean anything you or your people need. You say the word. I don't care what or how much it costs. You brought back what is most precious to us. The money is meaningless."

Needless to say, Lance was rehired on the spot. We had been careless. It wouldn't happen again.

We tried to keep the kidnapping out of the media, but somehow it got out.

I never watched any of the coverage of the incident or the ensuing trial. I did see pictures of the men responsible. Apparently they all fell down, several times, while being arrested. Of the six men involved there were two concussions, several broken arms, one broken leg and one collapsed lung. Bitch's brother got that one compliments of Lance. They all looked like they went ten rounds with a very angry Chuck Norris. I gave Lance a fifty thousand dollar bonus, he did scrape a knuckle in the scuffle. Consider it hazard pay.

It was found Constance was the brains (I use the term loosely) behind the whole operation. Her brother rolled over on her almost immediately hoping for a reduced sentence. Didn't work. They threw the book at all of them. Let's say that we won't be hearing from any of them until well after the girls are mothers themselves.

Constance was segregated from the general population most of the time. Many of those women are mothers. That someone would kidnap their own children, not for custody but for money, didn't set well with most of them.

Party on Bitch!

We kept the girls home after they were returned to us. We were worried they would be afraid to go back out in public. We were made aware that decision was in error less than a week after they came home.

"We want to go back to school." Amber informed us one evening during dinner. "We miss our friends and as much as we love both of you, you're boring. (Ha! I told you. Even my kids know.) Lynn nodded in solidarity.

"You're not worried someone else might try?" We asked.

"You always told us not to worry about what we can't change." Amber replied.

Damn mature for her age. Not real happy with being beaten over the head with my own logic though.

As much as it killed me to admit it, they were right. Living in fear is not living. They returned to school the next day. Lance assured me no one will get near them as long as he breathed. I believed him.

So once again our days were open.

We were lying in bed one night (Yes we had started openly sleeping together.) and I had something of an epiphany.

"I've never really thanked the town and the people for what they did for me and the girls." I stated. "I think we should meet with the mayor and any agencies that provide any sort of public service. Let's find out what we can do for our town."

"I like that idea." Sabrina agreed. "I'm sure there's something we can help with."

It took about a year of meetings and consultations with various governmental agencies, local charities and businesses and more lawyers than I ever knew existed, but we finally had a plan. We would start a foundation. One that would provide low or no interest loans for just about anything we thought was a decent idea. We also funded a scholarship program for deserving students with extenuating circumstances. Finally, we funded a free daycare for those who were struggling with the cost. As a gift to the town, we built a recreation center. Ball diamonds, soccer fields and a nice indoor pool with an outdoor splash zone. The town wanted to name it after me but I insisted it be named after Deke. I felt I owed him that. He was a good guy and I missed him terribly.

Sabrina and I were the only employees. We ran the whole show and it took up enough time to make us feel like we were accomplishing something. It made me happy to give back to those who had helped us in our time of need.

I thought things were going rather well for once, but then again, the world cares little for what I think.

A few nights later, we laid in bed rehashing some issues from the previous few days. Something we did regularly, but tonight something was off. Sabrina was just not herself. Her normally bubbly personality was somewhat flat and she seemed preoccupied.

I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her tenderly. "What's bothering you my love."

She shrugged.

"You know I don't like it when you keep things from me." I chided. "Especially since it's usually my fault."

She looked up at me sadly. "Where are we going Nate?" She asked. "What am I to you?"

OK, serious mode engaged.

"I live here. I sleep in your bed. Hell, we even have a joint bank account." She stated. "How would you define that? What am I?"

I sighed. I'd let her down again. Taken her for granted. "What you just described is the definition of a wife and I'm an idiot for not seeing it."

"I'm not complaining. My life with you is the best I've ever had, but I feel like we're kinda stuck. Not moving forward." She explained. "Maybe I'm being selfish, but I want, no I need to move forward. I want us to be together forever. I want to adopt the girls. I want one or two of my own, but without that commitment, I'll always feel like I'm not good enough. That you'll get tired of me and I'll be alone again."

"I've become so comfortable with you being here, I failed to realize I need to finish what I started. Not just for you, but for me and the girls as well." I said. "I love you so much that even contemplating life without you is more than I could bear. It would destroy me. I sorry I'm such a jackass. Of course I want that, all of it. No one, and I mean that, would be a better mother for Lynn and Amber than you. I am honored you feel that way about them. I even more honored you feel that way about me. Sometimes I don't give you much reason too."

She kissed me lightly, smiling faintly. "I know you love me. I feel it every day. You are, however, infuriatingly oblivious to the world around you."

"Guilty as charged." I admitted. "I've spent so much of my life making everything as perfect as possible for the girls that I fear changing anything, worried I'll fuck something up. If things are running smoothly, I'm way to happy to go with the flow. I've failed to notice other areas that needed attention, namely my beautiful and infinitely patient soon to be wife who I've taken for granted for far too long. Please allow me to correct that oversight. Marry me."

Before any of you judge her too harshly, she didn't force me to propose. Far from it. You see, in that little peanut I call a brain, I'd already convinced myself we were husband and wife. I just failed to make the rest of the universe aware of my little revelation. Sometimes even the greatest of minds needs a little nudge now and then.

By now, tears were freely running down her cheeks. The smile on her face said it all. "Yes, oh yes. It's all I've wanted practically since I met you."

I'm glad we set our own hours at work, because I was absolutely worthless the next morning.

After the girls left for school and Sabrina pried me out of bed, I took her to town and we shopped for rings. Though we could literally buy anything she wanted, she chose a very conservative ring. We were determined not to let money change us and were succeeding reasonably well to this point. We also dropped by my attorney's office and started the adoption process. Nothing would go forward until we talked to the girls, but we were both confident they would be overjoyed.

That night at dinner we sat at the table eating. Sabrina was wearing her ring and we were waiting to see if either of the girls noticed. Oddly it was Lynn, my quiet little wallflower that saw it first. I saw her glance at Sabrina's hand and her eyes widened. She looked at me, then her, then back at me. I nodded. She lost it. She screamed and Amber actually threw a forkful of her food across the room.

"AmberAmberAmberlooklookLOOK!!!" She bounced in her seat pointing at Sabrina.

"What Lynn?" Amber hissed, annoyed with her sister's unexpected outburst.

"Ringringring, hand, her hand, LOOKATHERHAND!!!"

Amber's eyes nearly jumped from their sockets and she actually dropped her fork. "Dad." She said, trying to remain calm. "Is that what I think it is?"

Amber, my little, unshakable one. More like me than I care to admit.

"I don't know." I teased. "What do you think it is?"

"Amber, are you an IDIOT?" Lynn shrieked. "It's an engagement ring. They're gonna get married. Oh my God, Oh my GOD, OHMYGOD!!!"

Lynn vaulted from her chair and threw herself at Sabrina, hugging her furiously and sobbing.

"Hey, Why the tears?" Sabrina asked.

"D-does this m-mean you're g-gonna be m-my m-m-mommy?" Lynn stuttered.

"Only if she signs this." I laid the adoption form on the table. "And only if both of you want her too."