Irresistible Force

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ever unflappable Amber stood calmly, picked up the form, walked around the table, snagging a pen off the counter as she passed and placed both the pen and the form on the table in front of Sabrina. "Please."

Sabrina looked at Lynn. "Yes please."

She signed the form and Amber lost it. Sabrina now had two sobbing girls fighting for space in her lap and she never looked happier even though she was crying right along with them. Hell, my eyes were none to dry either if I'm being honest.

It took everything we had to calm them down enough to put them to bed later that night. Lynn was still bouncing and even Amber was uncharacteristically bubbly.

"Good night girls." We called out."

"Night Dad, night Mom." They said in unison."

More tears from Sabrina. Girls gonna dehydrate.

We married a few months later. A simple ceremony. My family had pretty much abandoned me when "I knocked up that slut" then wasn't man enough to keep her. Sabrina really only had her brother. Her Dad had never been around and her Mom died a few years ago. It was standing room only at the courthouse though. The whole town, or at least it felt like it, turned out to wish us well.

Things turned out pretty damned good from then on. The foundations were humming along helping folks who needed it. Sabrina and I navigated marriage reasonably well. I still needed the occasional eye-opener, but Sabrina knew the job was dangerous when she took it.(extra points if you know where this phrase came from)

We would give the girls three siblings. Two boys (UGH! according to Lynn) and a girl.

Amber grew into a smart and formidable young woman. She became an attorney and took over all the legal matters concerning the foundations. She also did quite a bit of pro bono work for the local community.

Lynn, my tender-hearted little softy. She ran the day care centers. Yes plural, there are five now with plans to add a couple more soon. She's a natural with kids.

Garrett, our oldest boy starts college this fall. He going into business administration and finance with the intention of working for the foundations in whatever capacity he is needed.

Boyd, ah Boyd. Our little daredevil. He's not so little anymore. He'll be a freshman in the fall. Fearless and more than a little too clumsy for his own good. He's been giving his mother and me heart attacks since he figured out how to move on his own. He's on a first name basis with the entire staff of the ER at the local hospital. He's not sure where he's going and that's perfectly OK. He's got lots of time to figure it out.

That just leave little Tabitha, or Tabby as we like to call her. She's our oops baby. Ask her what she wants to be and depending on the day it's either a kitty or a unicorn, but she's only three. I imagine that will change, more than a few times, before she grows up. Probably before the end of the week. But what do I know.

That just leaves one unanswered question. One I've carried for a little more than twenty years. I finally asked Sabrina how she got into my house without getting caught by security all those years ago.

"You've met my brother." She grinned slyly.

"Not that I'm aware of." I countered. "I think I'd remember that."

"Yeah you have." She giggled. "Kevin Newsome. Navy SEAL and owner of the lamest name ever given to someone as badass as a SEAL. At least according to him. So he went by his middle name."

"And that would be?" I inquired.

"Lance."

"Fuck me!"