Irresistible Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
An irresistible blonde wife left alone.
6k words
4.25
33.6k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin was on his way home from a gardening shift in some rich bastard's garden, the summer heat was brutal, and sweat poured down his bare chest, his physique chiselled despite his fifty-years of misery.

Calvin sighed, if only he could move in here and be surrounded by these perfect surroundings. He could drop his guard here, feel comfortable and all it would take was a proper white wife.

Just the thought of a white woman being his made his knees weak. He loved them, and he knew he could find trashy ones back on his side of the city, but he wanted one as perfect as the surroundings he was observing. And when passing a garden, he stopped dead in his tracks.

The garden had a pool in it, which in itself was stupid. This was England, after all, how many times would you get to use one? But it wasn't the garden that had stopped him. It was the biggest weakness, ass and there was so much of it he had to grip the fence not to swoon and hit his head on the pavement.

A man walked from her sunbed, leaving what had to be sun lotion on the back of the thiccest pair of thighs he had seen. The width of the crazy muscle looking wider than her waist! Her proportions were crazy and he didn't notice at first, but he was openly drooling at the shape of them in broad daylight for anyone that would pass by.

If time stopped as he watched the young white woman's tight ass jiggling when she adjusted to get comfortable, he honestly couldn't tell, but it felt like it, because the short little blonde's ass was a work of art.

God damn... she wasn't just thicc, she was fit as fuck.

Fuck, Calvin hadn't seen a white woman sport an ass that big, muscularly sculpted and each with cheeks so round they looked like footballs stuffed beneath her skin and clashing together in a cleavage of ass that ate most of her dark bikini bottoms.

Damn... he couldn't move, she was sex incarnate! The entirety of her backside looked perfectly shaped, curvaceous and firm, the skin as smooth and tanned as her shapely legs. She was just... wow.

Nothing was left to the imagination about how fucking fit she was as she lay there, all alone and in need of sun lotion to protect her against the sun, but what she needed protection of was him. But with her man leaving the house and strolling down the street and away from him and his lonely wife, her sexiness was up for grabs.

Calvin looked around, checking to see if the coast was clear before he jumped over the fence and made his way through the garden as stealthily as he could.

As he neared her sun bed, he was presented with the sight of this gorgeous blonde laid out on her stomach, her eyes closed and her head to one side resting on her folded arms. He gulped back the saliva that was forming a pool in his bottom lip as he admired the sheer perfection of her. The bikini top was on the grass beside the sun bed, leaving her topless and with a sexy tan line on her upper back and he could see her tits bulging out from underneath her at the sides.

His attention was soon drawn to the bare round ass cheeks that pushed up as if offered to him and he had never seen a bigger or sexier ass up close. that clung beautifully to the lovely shape of her cock hardening cheeks.

Calvin looked at the sun lotion between her thighs and the little droplets already applied.

He felt like a madman when he stood with one leg on either side of her sun bed and sat down atop the back of her knees.

"I thought you had gone," she said in a soft sleepy voice as he grabbed the sun lotion, squirted it into his palms and got to work while he still had the opportunity. "Ah, that's it," she said as he worked his palms into the crazy fit hamstrings, kneading the firm muscles and rubbing the lotion into her skin.

The old boy didn't know what to do, he could see she obviously thought he was her husband, judging by the wedding band on her finger, and he was beyond excited as his hands neared the round and large ass cheeks.

"Make sure you don't spend all the time on my ass and forget the rest of me," she said and he liked her voice. She sounded cute and sweet, but with a little hint of allure as if parts of her voice remained stuck in her throat.

With his mouth drooling and his old cock growing ever harder in his shorts, he knew this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, if he lived another hundred years he would never get another chance like this, and never find a white woman this vulnerable or sexy. It was wrong, so wrong, but surely it had to be worth the risk, he couldn't help himself as without thinking he slid his eager hands up and sunk his fingers into her ass.

He had never felt such perfection, and the thrill from just touching her was such that he forgot any worries over being caught and started to become lost in the whole overwhelming experience.

His raging hard on was throbbing, screaming out for satisfaction, and he was growing more and more desperate for this thicc snack of a white woman. He could feel his heart racing faster and faster. This was pure heaven, her cheeks felt so firm and tight.

Fuck...he had never been so shamelessly crazy about a woman before, but there was no woman he wanted more than this fine-looking blonde!

It was like her sexiness had stripped all of his cognitive thinking and left him with nothing but an instinctive urge to unleash upon her curvaceous body the unbridled lust she awoke within him.

This was simply unbelievable for the sex starved old man, he was seriously close to just holding her down and fucking her brains out right there and then. It would be so easy, and it was so very tempting.

"Mmmmmm, you naughty boy," she whispered in her still sleepy state as he undid her bikini bottoms, and threw the bikini bottoms into the pool. Leaving her fully nude for him as he sunk his large, black hands into her bare cheeks, and her ass was so big that his hands looked tiny.

Calvin thought he could have a heart attack at any moment as the incredible sight of her lovely tight pink pussy came into view. He had never seen anything more beautiful in his entire life, her lovely delicate young lips glistened with her juices.

And he acted on urges without thinking.

SPANK!

"Oh, you bad boy," she moaned while his hands groped and fondled her incredible cheeks. "Don't forget about the rest of me--"

SPANK!

"What's gotten into you?" she asked, still oblivious as he did whatever he wanted with her amazing ass.

Slamming his hands down atop of her big cheeks, she gasped as he quickly fondled and massaged all over her amazing, thicc ass and his eyes feasted on the sight of the chasm formed by her ass cheeks piling together and making his cock the hardest it had ever been.

Calvin was undeterred, staring lustfully at the juicy, and muscularly perfect muscles. He reached forward and palmed each delightful cheek, squeezing them greedily before grabbing each roughly, and pulling them apart, exposing her tight asshole to his gaze for the first time.

FUCK!

The sight of her clean, tight clenched hole made his mouth water.

Calvin didn't even hesitate... he wanted to worship her amazing ass.

He drove forward, pressing his famished mouth against her asshole. In a frenzy of lust, he eagerly extended his tongue and swiped it against the tight gap.

"Ahhh! Fuck! What the fuck!?!?! What are you... ohhhhh god!" the blonde wife moaned out.

His tongue lavished the tight hole, rimming her avidly, coating her asshole with his saliva. His tongue swirled against the tight hole before stabbing at it, making the blonde wife squirm with delight.

"Oh! Fuck! Oh fuck!" the blonde wife squealed.

Despite the nastiness of this act, and despite his inexperience with said act, he was going to town on the wife's asshole. Calvin's face lodged between her warm, round cheeks as his mouth was avidly attacking her asshole, rimming it, stabbing at it, getting it ready for what had to happen next.

"Oh so good... please... mmmmmm! Oh fuck!" she moaned and struggled, her voice a mask of lusty pleasure as she pushed her ass higher and further into his face, allowing him to really get all up in her backdoor.

Calvin wasn't backing down, worshipping her tight asshole with his tongue, bathing it with his spit. He stabbed at her ass with his tongue, testing how much give it had. When his tongue finally broke through and breached her defences, she trembled.

"FUCK! Oh GOD! You have to stop! Oh fuck! So fucking good! Oh please, someone could see us!" the blonde wife moaned, her powerful legs turned wobbly and unable to help her when she tried to stand up and save herself from enduring her powerful orgasm when he slammed a hand down on her back.

Calvin held the blonde in place, powerless and forced to endure the sensations that wrecked her body.

Calvin eyes were closed as he focused on eating her magnificent ass, his hand simultaneously gripping and squeezing each round firm cheek while the other held the wife in place.

Calvin pulled his face out from her ass-crack, his lips swollen, breathing heavily. For a moment, he just stayed in place, hand moving down to join the other atop of her big cheeks, resting on the warm skin of her firm ass cheeks as her shaking legs made that big booty wiggle for his enjoyment, tempting him further.

"Fuck! What the fuck's gotten into you!?!?" she panicked when he stuck his tongue up her married pussy.

God... he was so fucking crazy for her hot body!

"Oh my god! Oh fuck! You can't do this out here! Ohhhhh!! Ohhhh!!! Someone could see us!!! Fuck!!! Oh my god!!! Oh god!!! Ohhh! You can't... oohhhh god!" she moaned and while her pussy lips trembled under his intense feasting on that shaven married pussy.

"Ahhhhhh!!! Oh no!!! Ahhhhhhh!! OH FUCK!!!!! Oh!!! You have to stop!!!!! You're making me CUM!!!! AHhhhhh!!" she panted, moaning uncontrollably, her juices raining as he devoured her forbidden pussy like only her husband should be doing.

Calvin had eaten pussy before, but never before had tasted one as perfect as this blonde's married snatch. The cloud nine her married pussy sent him to was the biggest state of bliss that he had ever experienced as she squirted into his mouth.

She didn't scream, she didn't do anything but tremble and shake. His tongue making her swoon in orgasmic bliss as her juices rained.

When Calvin needed air, he slid his hands down the crazy, athletic hamstrings of hers and stared at her with a desperate desire for more of the woman he was falling madly in love with...

And he reached out for more.

"Fuck... this is crazy!" she panicked while her legs shook and trembled from the powerful orgasm that made her powerless to fight back while his fingers did whatever they wanted with her body.

Calvin groaned as he slipped two fingers into her married pussy and leaned over her.

Calvin couldn't breathe, she had yet to turn around and her husband was still gone, but the fear of him returning at any moment emboldened him and filled him with adrenaline.

Immediately, the fingers began to slide inside and back out of her pussy and he soon began to pant into her ear as she began to moan louder and louder while she kept grinding her big booty against his massive bulge.

Calvin's fingers pumped her pussy in excruciatingly slow and deep thrusts and he nestled his face into her neck and she seemed on the verge of another orgasm.

"Ohh!" she moaned and went silent as she held hear breath when he increased the pace, lapping at her clit and lifting up her torso, slightly, and sliding his fingers underneath her and onto her big tits.

"Oh my god!" she panted from the intense finger fucking he was giving her, her big booty grinding his cock while was groaning in her ear from the pleasure.

Calvin's palm smacked into her pussy as he finger-fucked her, making her whole body shake and spasm as he brought her to another earth-shattering orgasm. The blonde wife's big tits felt incredible as he twisted and played with her stiff, pierced nipples, his teeth sinking into her neck and driving her wild.

"Ohh God! Ohh! AHHHH!!! Oh!!! AHhhhhhh!" she cried out as her thighs clamped together and the powerful jolt of the orgasm struck her completely.

Calvin's palm were locked between her thick, warm and fit thighs as he found her g-spot at last. And his fingers became a piston machinery as the wife malfunctioned from the pleasure, squirting all over his black fingers as he rocked her world.

Calvin could hardly contain his huge grin.

Here he lay atop his ultimate white queen while one hand pinched her hard nipple and his other hand finger fucked her g-spot.

The blonde wife moaned uncontrollably beneath him before the orgasm came.

"AHHHH!! MMMHHHPPFFF! AHHHH!!! AHHHH!!! AHHH!!! MMMMMHHPPFFF!" she moaned between his heavy kissing of her neck, sounding like she was hurting whenever she moaned, they were that powerful and the orgasm showed her no mercy, her entire body spasmed and sparkled with sensation and she kept trying to get up from his weight, to escape this cage of pleasure, but he kept her locked inside.

Calvin grinned at the spasming blonde wife, before smashing his lips on her neck, biting and sucking on her perfect tanned skin while she continued to be a moaning and whimpering wreck of pleasure.

When she finally managed to gather herself, he decided it was time to push for more.

Calvin got off her, yanked her up by pulling on her long blonde hair and before she could see him, he tossed her shapely curves into the pool.

Calvin stripped, threw away his shorts into the bushes and dove in after her.

From beneath the surface, he could see the crazy muscles of her thighs ripple as she kicked her legs to reach the surface, and he emerged just behind her, slamming directly into her married pussy while scooping her body up into his arms, and he quickly placed his hand over her eyes before she could get the water out of her squinting eyes.

"AH FUCK! Why are you so fucking crazy today?!" she asked as he slowly slid deeper inside and stretched her married pussy, letting her tight snatch adjust as he could tell she had never been blacked before.

"OH! GOD!" she yelled out, her eyes widening in shock as her pussy stretched around his massive size. Before she could fully recover, he was already sliding his cock back out to the tip before slamming it back in again. "UGH! OH MY GOD!" she screamed as she panted for breath like a woman giving birth. Grabbing around her throat, he used it as a handle while he drove into her again, and again, and again, driving her wild. "OH! AHHH! UGHH!" she groaned as she took it.

He kept pumping his full length into her, again and again and again. Choking her as he drilled her, pulling her curvaceous body back into him as he drove into her. Her massive ass jiggled with every thrust as he kept pumping into her, stealing his gaze for a moment.

"Wait... wait... slow down," she called out, but he was ruthless, picking up the pace despite her pleas for mercy, fucking her harder and harder. Water splashing as he fucked her until her stomach pressed against the ends of the pool.

"Ah! AHHHH! AHHHHHHH!" she moaned as her entire body felt like it was on fire thanks to his efforts. Despite the rough treatment, she couldn't deny the electric jolts of pleasure coming from her dripping pussy, and he seemed so much bigger today. So much more desperate to fuck her and she was loving every moment of it.

The sounds of meaty slapping as her ass slapped against him created waves in the water as he fucked her mercilessly.

Her pussy was spasming around his swollen pole as he fucked her faster and faster, harder than she ever thought possible. Her mouth remained open, her tongue out and bouncing as he drilled her.

His muscles were flexed as he gripped her throat even harder, choking the blonde wife, hammering her roughly. Calvin pumped into her, his cock like a blur as he fucked her brains out. He opted to grab one of her hard nipples between his calloused fingers and twisted it hard. "AHHHHHH! Oh!" she screamed out.

As he fucked her, her massive tits were rippling and bouncing as he pumped into her roughly.

God fondling them felt amazing! But he was in love with her ass, and seeing how little distance there was between the water's surface and the edge of the pool, water splashing over and into the garden as he hammered this sexy bitch, he slammed her torso over the edge and removed the hand in front of her eyes.

SPANK!

"AHHH!" she moaned out in shock as he swatted her booty.

SPANK! SPANK!

"OH!" she moaned out again.

SPANK!

Calvin took great delight in spanking her big fucking booty. It was such a perfect piece of art, an ass built to be spanked, punished and demolished through hard fucking.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Mmmm!" she groaned, trying her best to suppress a very loud moan as her husband had never done anything like this to her, and the pleasure that was coursing through her was insane. She had never felt anything like this. Everything he was doing to her was driving her crazy, and she wished he would treat her like this every time they fucked.

SPANK!

Calvin pulled her beautiful blonde hair back and continued to slide more of his thick black cock into her tight white pussy, her gaze was forced to look straight ahead as he pounded her silly.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed out, a shiver of lust passing through her.

"OH! Fuck me baby, yes! Fuck me hard! OH YES! OHHH! UHH!" She groaned loudly again as water splashed over her body. "Oh yes! You're so fucking good baby, so fucking big! Fuck me, baby! Fuck your wife! OHHH!"

SPANK!

"AHHH! Yes!" she screamed out in rapturous pleasure, driving back into him harder.

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGHHH! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she groaned as he repeated the action.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes! Treat me like a fucking whore! Yes! I love it!" she screamed out. "What a fucking man you are! Fuck! Fuck!"

Examining his surroundings, a blonde, tanned slut bent over the edge of the pool while impaled to the base on his girthy eight inches and screaming on his dick, but still no sign of her husband. Calvin had never felt more like a man. Making this beauty scream on his cock was an incredible sensation that he couldn't get enough of.

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHHH! Haha! Yes! YES!" she squealed in delight, her cunt spasming around his swollen shaft. His cock slid into her smoothly, coated with her cunt juices, his balls slapping against her. As he got more into it, he slid his hand along her reddening rear end, teasing her with his hand while getting his fill of her voluptuous rear. Finally, after moments of teasing...

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGGGHHHH! I love it! I fucking love it!" she groaned, her body alight with wicked pleasure. He then grabbed her by the hips again, fucking into her even harder, making her babble with pleasure. "Ahhh! UGHHH! GOD! UH! UH! AHH!"

Seeing how she loved this rougher treatment, he slid his hand down her back, reaching forward to slide his hand into her blonde hair, gathering it in his fist and yanking it back.

"AHHHH! YES! YES! DO IT! Treat me like a fucking slut! YES!" she squealed loudly, his hand covering her eyes as her head lay arched against between his pecks, her nose facing the blue sky as he pounded her silly.

"GOD! YES! FUCK! Do whatever you want with me! Yes!" she moaned.

"Fuck! Fuck! So fucking good!" he groaned, and spat into her open mouth, before he leaned down and kissed and feasted on her full pink lips.

"MMMMHHHPPPFFF!" she moaned into his mouth, her entire body squirming against him as they went at like animals.

Calvin drilled the blonde from behind while their tongues danced, their bodies slamming into each other as they went at it hard.

"UGHHH! God! Yes! I want it! I fucking want it!" she groaned. "I want you to fill my nasty cunt with cum! I want you to drain those big, fat balls of yours into my nasty cunt! Try and knock me up again! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! I want a baby! Yes! AHHH! YES!"

12