Irresistible Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! God Damn!" he groaned, drilling into her tight snatch even harder, his cock truly a blur as he slammed into her ass. Calvin kept kissing her and pushing her hips against the ends of the pool, his feet standing comfortable at the bottom whereas her toes dangled against his knees as he blacked her.

"I need this now! From now on, I need this kind of nasty fucking! Yes! Yes! AHHH!"

Calvin groaned, giving her what she wanted.

"AHHHH! YES! Oh God! Yes! Just like that! Yes! Yes! Ahhh! AHHHH!" she groaned, her cunt quivering on his shaft. "UGGHHH! GOD! YES! YES!" she squealed.

Feeling her tight pussy force towards the edge, he slammed her torso into the wet ground and pulled back her hair, keeping her eyes on the fence while he splashed water all over her tight back from how fast he went at her ass. He couldn't believe he was already about to cum again, but he was quickly approaching that point. She was too fucking perfect.

"Fill me up, babe! Fill me with cum! I want it so bad!" she demanded, her tanned body coated with sweat as they rutted like animals.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! AHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! UGHHH! UUUUGGGHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! AHHHH! AHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK! AHHHH!" she groaned, her body shaking with need. And when his fingers went to her pierced nipple and twisted it roughly, she went over the edge.

"So fucking good!" She screamed out in pleasure, her body shaking as a violent orgasm hit ruined her.

Calvin groaned as her spasming cunt set him off, his dick firing on all cylinders, streams of thick, potent cum firing out of his cock and into her married pussy.

"OH MY GOD! AHHHHH! AHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! YESSS! YYYYEEEESSSS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed out as she felt the thick bands of seed filling her up.

Calvin kept drilling her as his cock fired off, again and again, his nuts twisting and firing out thick bands of creamy seed into her. He just kept going as he shot out more cum, filling her womb with it.

"Fffffffuuuucccckkkkkk! Fuck! Fuck! AHHHHH! Fuck!" she moaned, her mind and body awash with lust. She kept driving back at him, riding her orgasm out, arching her back and making sure his big hand got as much of her tits as she could offer.

Their bodies humped and jerked as they rode out their fierce orgasms.

Calvin yanked her back up and held her close, her back glued against his front, his hand covering her eyes to keep the illusion alive while he kept filling her as he kissed her through the pleasure and she met his passion.

Eventually, she slid from his grasp, falling forward, her chest atop the grass, her ass still raised up as he kept pumping more cum into her. His hands slid to her wide hips, holding them tight as he kept his cock buried to the root inside her, firing off more and more cum into her.

When he finally stopped, he could hardly breathe, let alone understand that he had yet to be caught. They had been so loud. Every neighbour was home, he knew this from his walk, but the garden was sheltered, unless you stood where he had first seen her, and nobody was there.

In his daze, his hand was resting on her hip, holding her in place in front of him, with her warm, round ass pressing into his stomach. He could feel the head of his still swollen dick pressing against what felt like a near impenetrable hole, a sensation he'd never experienced, and he had no idea what he was doing. His lusts were in control and his mind was playing catch-up.

"Oh my God! Fuck..." the blonde wife groaned, feeling the thick pillar pushing against her tightest of holes. And it didn't surrender without a fight, resisting against his unrelenting weapon. Eventually, her tight asshole yielded to the intense pressure his big dick was forcing upon it, spreading apart and taking in the entire head of his big cock. "Ohhh! Fuck! FUCK!" she screamed out in pleasure as her asshole stretched around his shaft.

Calvin groaned, his cock experiencing a brand-new level of tightness.

"Fuck! FUCK!" she screamed out as he pushed more dick inside of her, his girth coated with her juices and the water, letting him slide smoothly in.

"OH FUCK! FUCK!" the blonde wife screamed in pleasure, her asshole spasming in pleasure as it adjusted to another few inches of the throbbing dick. "God damn, you're so fucking big today! Did you do something with it? Fuck!"

Calvin grinned wide as he pushed deeper, forcing more of his black cock in the married woman's asshole.

"Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck! God damn!" the blonde wife gasped, her asshole squeezing the hell out of his swollen cock.

Calvin groaned, her tight gripping asshole driving him crazy with need. He'd never felt anything like this.

"Ughhh! FUCK!" she moaned. "Keep going! I can take it all! Yes!" she exclaimed as he drove his big cock even further into her, not relenting as she squirmed in pleasure. "Ahhh! AHHH! UGHHH! FUCK!" she groaned, but he kept going, not stopping until he bottomed out inside her, her asshole now wrapped tightly around the root of his shaft.

Calvin went crazy and risked it all, climbing out of the pool with her asshole almost slipping out of his dick when she fell face first onto the ground, but he quickly kicked her thicc legs to the side and slammed back down and grabbed onto her big ass.

SPANK!

"UGGGGHHHH! GGGGOODDDDDDDD! FUCK!" she grunted out, the pleasure making her moan in a very unladylike manner as she supported herself on her elbows, keeping her legs fully stretched on either side, her toes the only contact she had with the ground as her legs flexed and trembled to keep her ass high enough for her husband to keep pounding her.

Calvin groaned loudly, his hand digging into her immaculate ass and while she held this position, her ass and legs flexed and stood-out and he almost came at the sight. She was stupidly fit and shapely, and he was so crazy about her body that he realised too late what he had moved her directly in front of.

The large windows of the winter balcony was right in front of her, and if she lifted her head to look straight ahead, she would see what he was seeing, her picture-perfect face, and his big black body directly behind her massive ass, fucking her asshole to the brim.

Fuck it, she might as well see who owned that ass now. He didn't care. This was about ego now. He wanted her to know. He wanted her to see and suffer the comparison between the man she married and the man that claimed her.

Calvin grabbed her hair, bracing for the reaction as he took one moment to savour the sight of her body, her big tits dangling down low and her big ass pushed up high, all to let him fuck her in this position, and he would never forget this.

"Eyes up, bitch," he said, for the first time letting her hear his deep bass voice before he yanked on her hair and pulled her eyes up and into their reflection.

"What the fuck!?!?!?" she screamed, seeing her ass cheeks rippling from the thrusts of the black man behind her.

SPANK!

"Oh fuck!" she moaned as he spanked her ass and grabbed her hips, fucking her faster and keep her in place as he pounded her through the shock. "Who the fuck are you!?!?"

"The guy you're gonna leave your husband for," Calvin said and ran his hands down the shapeliness of her trembling quads, familiarising himself with every inch of his conquest.

"I thought--" she was hyperventilating.

SPANK!

"OH FUCK YOU!" she screamed and her head fell down in shame, but with each thrust into her ass, he could see the smile break through the shock and fill her shame with joy.

"Fucking accept it, because your ass is mine now," Calvin said, grabbing her hair, which reached her hips. It was so soft and luscious, just like her and he was beyond love. This was instincts. A purge to breed her and make sure none but him had access.

"You don't fucking own me!" she showed him venom and he showed her dominance.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Say it!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"Say you're mine!"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Take off that fucking ring, right now!"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"I can't take anymore! Please--"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Take it off!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"FUCK YOU!" she screamed and took off her ring, tossing it aside and catching herself on her elbows as he fucked her rougher, harder and faster.

SPANK!

"Good little bitch!" Calvin smirked as she stared at him in the window, her eyes glazed with lust and desire, her tongue out, salvia dripping from it as she fucked him with her eyes.

SPANK!

"Say you're mine!"

SPANK!

"You're fucking crazy!" she screamed and lowered her head, biting on her forearms to endure the pain he inflicted on her asshole.

SPANK!

"Accept it!"

SPANK!

"Admit it!"

SPANK!

"And fucking say it!"

SPANK!

"I'm your bitch!" she screamed, and he arched her head back as he lifted her up until she stood with her thicc legs still spread wide, her ass rippling from his thrusts, her back arched and beneath her chin, he saw her big tits bouncing. But her eyes, they stared up at him, before they rolled into the back of her head as he fucked her silly, her tongue dangling outside her mouth as he grabbed her throat and choked her as hard as he pulled back her hair.

"Damn right you are, and we're leaving," he said, pounding her full of filth. "So go pack your perfumes, makeup, jewellery, heels and only your sexiest of clothing, because you don't live here anymore," he commanded her and thrusted into her so hard she went flying, his climax sending cum all over her back as she fell to the grass.

"I don't even know who you are," she said, whimpering and climaxing while he covered her perfection in cum.

"I'm your man, that's all you need to know for now, bitch," Calvin said, unloading all he had until she lay there, covered from head to the back of her knees in cum.

"Cynthia?" came the voice of her husband, the one she had thought had given her the best fuck of her life, and as the twenty-five-year-old lay there, covered in cum, she had no urgency to cover up. She just lay there, contemplating her man's words.

"I'll wait on the street," Calvin said, picking up his clothes and dressing. "Make it quick, but let him see you like this."

Cynthia moaned her acceptance as he left, jumping over the fence and she wondered how old he was. He looked young for his age, and in incredible shape, but his age showed in his aura, his alpha determination. Not at all like her husband, who came strolling out of the winter balcony, looking at her strangely.

"Must have been one hell of a swim,"

"Where did you go?" she asked, furious with herself and with him for having left her defenceless.

"Missed me already?" asked her husband, and she noticed then that he was carrying grocery bags.

"No," she said, slowly getting up, but everything hurt. At the frenzy of the whirlwind ravaging, she hadn't felt much, but now she did and she could hardly move. She hadn't just been blacked, she had been destroyed.

"Right," he said, sounding nervous and probably not used to hearing her be so decisive. "What have you done with the lotion? It's all over you," he said, laughing, not even realising what she was covered in, but if he could see her holes, he would know, but she made sure he didn't see. Leaving him today would be cruel enough, he didn't deserve the truth if he was too stupid to see it.

"Well, you left me," she said, brushing back her hair that hurt from her man's mistreatment of it. "This is what happens when you leave me alone."

"You're lost without me," he said, laughing as he turned away from her, not even noticing the absence of her ring.

"No," she said, staring up at the fence her man had jumped over, "I'm finally where I belong."

Cynthia stood up, cum splattering on the ground as she sauntered stark naked into Patrick's home. "I'll just have a quick shower," she said to the man in the kitchen and hurried up into the bathroom to wash away the cum.

Cynthia worked as fast as she could, cleaning herself fresh and stunning before she dried and made herself look proper.

She ran into the bedroom where she had her clothes and hurriedly slipped on a white lace-lingerie set and covered it all up in a white summer dress that hugged her bust snugly. Fitting on a pair of matching high heels, she quickly grabbed her travel suit case, threw her phone and charger into it and stuffed the rest with her sexiest lace lingerie, her most revealing gym wear, her mini-skirts and mini-dresses, and her most stunning jewellery she put on.

With all packed, she lifted the suitcase and made haste to the front door, leaving without so much as a farewell, but focused only on one thing as she sauntered into the street and saw him up by the fence.

Smiling wide, Cynthia pushed out her chest, flung her blonde hair over her shoulder to let him see her pushed-up tits and sauntered to him with the summer dress showing off most of her thighs and he was grinning.

"You were quicker than I--"

Cynthia jumped into his arms, letting his black hands grab onto her thighs as she kissed him longingly.

Calvin kissed her back, surprised by the passion of the kiss, and when he eased her down, she grabbed his hand, entwined their fingers and brushed her hips against him as he walked side by side with him, her suit case rolling along on its handy wheels as she let her new man lead her into a new life that she felt destined for.

"Name's Calvin, by the way," he said, and she squeezed his hand.

"Thank you," she said, leaning on his firm, bare torso, his muscles glistening, "for showing me who I am."

"And who are you?" he asked, letting go of her hand and sliding it onto her behind, sinking his fingers into the ass he owned.

"Your bitch."

12