Irresponsible Party Girl Gets Owned Pt. 01

Story Info
A traffic stop and a lie backfires, or dies it?
6.6k words
4.34
6.2k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - The Big Lie

My name is Trisha and my story is about how my life changed last summer after getting pulled over and telling the officer a lie. Now I'm not the best with words so try to bare with me as I will do my best to tell you what happened that night.

A little about me. I'm 27 years old. I am 5'-9" tall, slender body, small breasts that compliment my thin physique. My thick head of shiny brunette hair drapes just below my shoulders. I've had many compliments on my hair in the past.

In high school I was popular, but not with the cheerleader and cool kid crowd. I hung around with the 'loser' crowd.

They were my people, the ones I could relate to and they me. Most of the popular girls at my school secretly wondered what the hell a tall attractive girl such as myself would be doing hanging around with the trouble maker crowd.

At the same time they maintained a certain respect for me. I didn't take shit and I could get in your face if provoked.

I often ditched school with friends to hang out and party at one of their houses, drink beer, smoke weed and could care less about academics.

I squeaked by and barely managed to graduate.

Not much has changed with me up until today. I've had on and off again jobs since high school. Eventually I get fired for calling in sick too many times from hang overs or I just get bored and quit. They're always crappy jobs anyways, so no loss.

Hey, I'm just a lazy chic that would rather chill with friends getting high all day getting into trouble. Recently I agreed to stay in a half way house per my dad's insistence. I didn't have to but I had nowhere else to go at the time. I wasn't ready to clean myself up so I broke the rules on almost a daily basis. I tried to hide it best I could.

One night while driving over to Jake's house I was pulled over by the police. Jake was a on and off again boyfriend that I knew had a warrant out for his arrest for never showing up for his community service.

Thank god this would be one of those rare times that I hadn't drank before I got behind the wheel. I was still nervous though because I've usually got something wrong with me. I wondered if I had something laying around my car that shouldn't be there.

I was freaking out.

I've never been a fan of law enforcement. They always made me nervous because I was usually doing something wrong whenever I crossed paths with the.

I quickly checked myself in the mirror and thought that I still looked dolled up enough to sweet talk my way out of this, whatever it may be.

It was about 7:30 that Tuesday night. It was dark and very chilly with a blizzard that was supposed to be moving in very soon. I was on a remote 2 lane highway with very few cars on it.

I began rolling the window down while at the same times shuffling through my console and items laying around my car worried I left something out that I wouldn't want to be seen.

Unaware the officer had already approached my window, I was startled when I heard a female voice.

"How are you doing tonight?" she said.

Her voice had a concerning sound to it and her tone had a confidence and maturity to it. It commanded respect.

Startled as I was, I quickly stopped shuffling through all my crap while looking suspicious I'm sure, turned to face her. It's show time for me. Time to put my act on, whatever that was going to be.

I'm now in survival mode.

Her face was mostly expressionless but slightly concerned. Her clear white eyes were focused on my own. It felt as though she was downloading my information through her eyes. She could see right through me I thought.

"I'm fine" I said with a puzzled look.

She was an attractive woman I'd guess in her late 30's. Her facial features were symmetrical and well balanced. She'd probably be very pretty if she wore a little make up I thought. Her hair was like mine, but hers was pulled back in a pony tail.

I couldn't see all of her because she was standing at my window, but she seemed to have an athletic hour glass body. A thin waste and a large bosom. She fit her uniform well and I figured she was probably a gym rat or something.

"My name is Officer Wendell. I stopped you because you have a tail light out." I let out a big sigh of relief while still expressing concern. "Really? I didn't know that. I will get it taken care of right away, mam."

Her face lightened up slightly exposing a hint of a smile. It seemed like she was trying to suppress it, but she had to keep it serious. I mean, she plenty of time to read through me. You know, my messy car, hear the way I talk. She most likely assumes I have a criminal element to me.

There's never hiding who I am. My appearance and demeanor is a dead give away. Trashy, uneducated, sassy and an airhead with a simple mind.

"Do you know that a storm is on it's way? Where are you going tonight?" She asked. I assumed she was using the storm as an excuse to ask me where I was going. I'm sure she assumed I was up to no good whatever it was.

"Shit" I thought to myself.

Realizing that I was on my way to my boyfriends house and that the police are looking for him, and worrying she'll ask me for a name, I had to think fast.

I couldn't tell her the truth. I was going to have to lie.

"I got into a fight with a friend of mine earlier, so I had to leave and now I'm just trying to find a motel or someplace safe to stay tonight.", I said with a sad & almost tearful expression.

She seemed to accept my lie.

Her face was telling me that she was concerned with my answer.

I continued timidly, "You wouldn't happen to know if there is a decent safe place to stay around here tonight, would you?"

But the tone in my voice was screaming "I know you don't give a shit about poor little me or any of my problems!"

She just stood there, staring at me, as though she were in her own deep thoughts, still registering what I had just asked her.

"There's a motel about 30 minutes on down the road, but I believe they might've recently shut down.

Do you have a phone with you?" She asked.

I looked down at my lap shaking my head with my hands coming up to my face. "I left my charger at my friends house and my phone is dead." I sadly replied.

I was able to shed a couple of tears and lifted my head back up towards her so she could see proof of my my Oscar winning performance.

"You really are having a bad day, aren't you sweetie." I wiped away my tears and gave a small smile which would tell her that I appreciated having somebody sympathize with me and understand the dire situation that I found myself in.

"Yeah, I guess I am." I continued to express my despair but with a good sport sort of smile meant only for her. She knew I had nothing to smile about. She was trying hard to figure me out.

"Hang right here for me sweetie. I'm going to go back to my car and make a couple calls and see if I can't find you a place to go tonight.

"Oh thank you, I cried with such relief as I put my hand on my chest, using body language to sell emotions of such tremendous relief."

It was a little over the top, but made for a strong impact on how appreciative I was of her. I looked back up at her and into her eyes. I said again, "Thank you so much."

She gave me a friendly smile and was proud of herself for being helpful but more so for how much it really meant to me. I'm pretty sure she was now determined to be my savior tonight.

"I'll be right back" she said as she turned to walk back to her car. I used the opportunity to get a good look at her through my side mirror.

She was about 5'- 4" with an athletic body. For how big her breasts were, her waste was thin and her butt was round and shapely. She had a really cute little ass, I thought.

I've never been into girls, but something about the way she moved her ass when she walked in that tight uniform was intriguing.

Maybe it was the fascination with her gun attached to her hip. I wondered if she thought that she was hot, or knew that she was.

I'm well aware of my assets, and I use it to my advantage whenever the occasion arises. We had the same hair as each other, almost identical in length, color and body, only hers was in a pony tail.

Officer Wendell seemed like a no nonsense type of woman. She was mostly serious and had a strong professional demeanor about her. She had a confidence about her that was very captivating to me. She's everything in a woman that I am not. If I had a mom like that growing up, I would probably be a role model citizen, I thought to myself.

I figured that such a mature and well spoken woman such as herself probably would have a pretty low opinion of someone like me. She worked hard to get where she was and she deserved a certain amount of respect, whereas on the other hand, you couldn't say that about me.

I've always been a hot mess.

Chapter 2: No Availability

After waiting about ten minutes, I hear her door close and look in my mirror to see her walking back to me. She was walking at a slow pace. I was curious as to what she would advise me to do. I looked up at her eager to hear what she came up with.

She looked down at me and I helplessly looked into her gorgeous eyes again and waited for her to speak.

"So you don't have anywhere at all to stay tonight, is that right?"

"Right" I said as my face quickly turned to a defeated expression, one of having lost all hope.

"And there's nobody you can think of that you can call tonight?"

"No. My friend was the only person I know around here. No way can I go back there. Were you able to locate a motel anywhere?"

"Everything in the area is booked up".

She seemed genuinely sorry for me. Before she said anything else, we sort of just stared at each other, awkwardly.

All the hope that she had built up for me had suddenly vanished. She appeared a little defeated herself, not being able to help me.

Suddenly she spoke up, with that mature confidence voice of hers again.

"Here's what I'm going to do. My shift is just about up. Why don't you follow me back towards Bishop Creek and you can stay with me at my place tonight. It's not a party motel or anything like that, but it's clean, it's warm and it's safe."

As soon as she said those words, I had a million different mixed emotions running through my head. Oh my god, what have I done? What am I supposed to do now?

My boyfriend is expecting me and probably wondering where the hell I am.

After all that pretentious acting and lying of mine, this kind law enforcement officer was actually falling for it and inviting me into her home.

She was truly concerned for me and wanted to help me, take care of me. I had concocted this elaborate pathetic lie about myself just to keep my boyfriend from getting found by the police.

Oh, I really dug myself in deep this time. I couldn't think of anyway to get out of this without looking very suspicious.

I would feel so ashamed of myself if she were to catch me in this lie. I'm not the kind of people who prey on other peoples heart strings.

She was a good human being and she was being so kind to me. Nobody ever would've cared enough to help me like the way she is. I was flattered by this. Trying to excuse my was out would be awkward.

Realizing that I had no way out of this, I quickly changed my expression to one of great happiness, joy and relief all at the same time.

"Oh, thank you so much. Oh my God, that is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you, thank you."

For the first time, I saw her face light up with a big modest smile. "You're very welcome. Now follow me."

As she walked back to her car, I looked at her a little more intensely this time. Everything had changed. Who is she? I was actually going to follow this police woman back to her home, to stay over the night? This was really happening, and I was in disbelief at my newfound situation.

I watched her, wondering so much about this woman. Is she a lesbian? I had heard many female cops are lesbians. She didn't say anything about anybody else living with her. I noticed she had more energy in her walk this time. She had a little more pep in her stride this time. Her pony tail was bouncing back and forth in unison with her hips, shifting left and right in perfect form. The gun she wore was intimidating.

I found myself hoping that the answer to my question of her being a lesbian was actually, yes. I don't think I've ever even talked to one before. I was curious about what one was like. I never had anything against them, it just was never my thing.

If she is, does that mean that there is an actual chance of something happening tonight? I wondered, as I was watching her walk back. I wondered what she looked like under that uniform.

I had this strange feeling that there was a real possibility that I just might be see this woman's naked body tonight. I don't know why I wondered that, but I did and it excited me.

If only Officer Wendell could read my mind right now.

She's oblivious to the fact that I'm completely sizing her up and wondering if I will be looking at her naked body before the night ends. The idea that she might be a real life lesbian and I'm following her back to her house tonight has my mind running wild. I found myself getting excited at all the possibilities and my panties are getting soaked. I was thinking too much about it.

"Calm down Trish", I said to myself.

I decided to just relax but keep an open mind. I would make a conscious effort to look for any subtle clues or suggestions that might be directed my way. If she decides to make a move, I want to be able to detect it, so that I could either encourage it or reject it. I was aroused at the idea that she might try to seduce me once we're at her place. I mean, she was attractive, fit, mature and confident, which I found sexy.

She was about 10 years older than me I'd guess. The fact that she was a cop and wore a gun made me think that everything was okay and nothing wrong. It would be perfectly okay and nothing to be ashamed of.

I doubt that she drinks. Her no nonsense, cut to the chase attitude was a big turn on for me. Being the naughty girl that I've always been, I felt like I deserved a spanking from her. Only her though, because she has proven herself and she is worthy.

If she knew what a misbehaved little trouble maker I really was, I think that she could probably agree with me.

I feel guilty already for hiding my true self from her. The guilt never gets any better so I best just tell her everything, the truth, and let her spank me as I well deserve.

Or maybe I don't tell her the truth, but only tell her that I've been very naughty and I deserve to be spanked. I need to be spanked for being everything that she is not.

That's a good enough reason right there.

Certainly I can't say anything about my thoughts of her spanking me tonight or she would think I'm some sort of crazy whack job. All I know is I have this sudden burning desire to be punished and want to feel her bare hand slapping repeatedly against my naked ass over and over as I'm bent over her knee, until my ass cheeks are rosy red and I'm begging and crying to her how sorry I am and to please stop.

Chapter 3 - The Cabin

After following her about 10 minutes, I see her slow down and put her turn signal on. I follow her onto a dark asphalt road that leads into a rural neighborhood with few houses at the ends of long driveways. The area is very woodsy and dense.

I follow her down a long driveway that winds around a steep bank and down a ridge. It's very secluded. There are no other houses in sight. I see the porch light on and notice that it is a very small cabin but charming. We get out of our cars and walk towards the door.

"Well, here we are" she says in a manner seeking for approval.

"It's very lovely".

"Thank you" she said appreciatively.

She opens the door and reaches in to hit the light. Still standing outside, she looks to me and gestures her hand to the door "Come on in".

I could see she was as curious about me as me her. She was a little self conscious about her small house and I tried my best to encourage her that I was very happy to be there.

I approach the door and look inside. It looks nice. I turn to her and and thank her before entering.

I hear her lock the door behind me. There appears to be a very comfortable large cushion sofa, a matching sofa chair, coffee table, book shelf, breakfast table and chairs and a few decorations. Her kitchen is long and skinny with new appliances, custom cabinetry and granite counter tops. Her place is very nice. Her cabin is decorated in Autumn colors and feels very countryside and warm inside.

"Help yourself to anything in the fridge" she says as she walks off into what must be her bedroom.

"Thank you" I say a little loud so that she can hear me from the other room.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, so make yourself at home".

"Okay, thank you".

I find her music player and sift through her collection of Cd's. She has different music taste than myself but then again, not many people are into punk and hard rock these days.

I find an Adele CD so decide to pop that one in. I play it on a low volume. I sit down on her fluffy sofa and pick up a photo album from her coffee table. I hear the shower turn on as I turn the pages. There were many photo's of her from all ages.

I was especially impressed with the ones from her high school days. She looked like she was surrounded by so many friends. I heard the shower turn off so I quickly set the book back down. I shouldn't of had been so nosy I thought.

I was sitting at the end of the sofa and noticed that her bedroom door had been left cracked open. Through the crack I cold see a partially open closet door with a full length mirror. I could see her naked reflection standing in her brightly lit bathroom, as she was climbed out of the shower.

I didn't look away. I don't think she would notice me through the reflection.

She was curvy yet very toned and had a very flat stomach. Her skin was a pale white color and appeared to be very nice skin. I couldn't help but notice how nice her breasts were. They were perfectly shaped and not too big. Just right.

The dark rich color of her large areolas stood out against her creamy pale skin. I've never seen such beautiful breasts. It was a very sexy sight to see and wondered if she realized how nice they were. All I could think about is how this hardened cop could so elegantly transform into such a a beautiful curvaceous woman.

My mind began racing with thoughts of what it would be like to be with her. To feel her body against mine. To touch her, smell her or even taste her. I found myself really desiring this woman. I've never felt anything like this before and I like the way it made me feel to think of such things.

She came back wearing short blue and white striped satin gym shorts. They were short and snug around her butt, but loose around her thighs. They left no imagination to the defined and toned muscles on her lean legs.

She had on a snug tank top, the kind with thin straps over her shoulders. Her breasts were high and firm and I could see her nipples pushing slightly against the fabric.

Shades of her areolas showed through the thin white fabric.

Does she know how revealing it is? I'm not sure she really knows. It's probably her usual comfy clothes she wears when she relaxes at home. But it was going to a bit of a distraction for me.

"I see you found my music collection" she said as she walked in.

"Yes, I hope you don't mind, I just.." I tried to explain but she cut me off.

"That is perfect. Just what I'm in the mood for." she said as she then started to softly sing along to a few of the words briefly.

She seemed to be much more relaxed and in a good mood. I came to the conclusion that any reservations she had about inviting me back were fading quickly. After all, I was doing my best to be the utmost respectful guest.

12